April 27, 2024, 01:07:57 AM

Author Topic: TTFF must tackle Jack or face contempt charge  (Read 5830 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TTFF must tackle Jack or face contempt charge
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2012, 09:27:56 AM »
First, this case is open to the public, which means if anyone is really interested in knowing what is going on, they should take a day off work and attend.

Because I find people here ready to criticise without really understanding whats happening.

Why is is it that the players are very happy with the way the case is proceeding, yet people here criticising the judge, Lasana, basically everyone?

People here should realise that when you're trying to trap an alligator, you have to make sure he don't bite off your arm or just slip away.

It may be pedantic, but the law is like that. You cannot skip a step because someone like Lalla will exploit that error.

How many times have you heard criminals being released because procedure wasn't followed?

Someone say the players should have sued Jack. Ok, what for? He was an employee, so therefore he could escape by saying he was just doing TTFF's bidding. He has no ownership of TTFF. So ultimately its TTFF's responsibility. Even the judge refers to him as agent of TTFF. Also, there is not one document that shows that Jack received a single cent in salary or sponsorship aside from the accounts he has produced. The case against Jack would have failed before it started.

To get to Jack you needed Camps, who is the sole proprietor of TTFF, and Groden (TTFF) to finger Jack. Once that has been established, then you can go after Jack.

That's where we are now. But before Jack can be added, there has to be an unchallengeable reason to add him. TTFF, as Jacks employer, have to show that Jack is not complying with their requests. They then have to sue him for their money and documents. Although everyone knows Jack has everything, its all hearsay. So, once the TTFF exercise their legal rights and sue him, his evidence will be utilised in the players case. Then he could be added. If TTFF refuse to sue Jack, they will be in contempt of court and punished accordingly. The judge would then, as a last resort, add Jack to the case.

Any deviation from this process would invite an appeal for so many reasons.

Yesterday, the judge was severe in his criticism. He made it clear that this situation would be resolved yesterday to his satisfaction. TTFF asked for 4 weeks to plan, he gave them 30 minutes. They then requested 2 weeks, he gave them 3 hours. They claimed all of the TTFF documents were illegally removed by the players, the judge allowed Sancho to return to TTFF offices to ensure everything was still there, and it was. The players requested permission to copy the documents. After TTFFs strenuous challenges, the judge approved the players request.

Lalla had no need to attend court. He no longer represented TTFF and Jack wasn't on trial. Yet the Judge ordered Lalla to attend. Each time, when TTFF lawyer, Ali, claimed unfamiliarity with the case or that he'd had no access to documents, the judge just told him that Lalla is here, ask him.

Lasanas headline is 100% accurate. On Friday, TTFF must return to court with a law suit against Jack. If they don't, or the suit is not strong enough, the judge will charge them with contempt. He can do this because he set up Groden beautifully. When Jacks letter to TTFF saying that he had given over all accounts and money to TTFF was read, the judge made Groden walk to the front of the court to face him. The judge said "Mr Groden, are you satisfied with this response?" Groden stammered and mumbled, but eventually admitted he was not satisfied. The judge immediately asked what TTFF planned to do. Groden was completely confused and clearly didn't know what the next correct move was. He then said, he should consult with counsel. But the judge just swung around on Ali and said "What are you going to do?"  Ali shit himself. He clearly hadn't recognised the seriousness of this hearing. He said he would consult with his clients and decide. The judge went garrity on him. "But your client isn't satisfied with the response from its agent. So what are you going to do?" This was when the first 30 minute break came.

Camps, Groden and their lawyers were clearly shook up. It was clear their strategy was to ask for another 4 weeks to respond. The judge said he was prepared to sit their until midnight. He's clearly had enough and his ducks are lined up ready to shoot at.

"It abundantly clear that Jack was far more than an advisor." Statements like this are legally naive, although obviously accurate. There is not a shred of evidence that Warner controlled money or gave orders to TTFF.

Maybe Liburd oversimplified some statements. Journalists do this for impact. "Judge orders Warner: Show me the money" may not be factually correct, but this is what actually happened. Perhaps the headline should have read:
 "Judge orders TTFF: Write to Warner to show you the money so you can then show it to me"

"Ah tort de judge say if Jack didn't comply he would add him as a defendant to the case (ent Football Supporter)?"  Jack did comply. He contradicted his affidavit. I'm not sure if this is perjury, but he certainly lied to either the court or his employer. The judge clearly said yesterday that if TTFF don't sue Jack, he will put them in contempt and use his powers to obtain the information.

Its my belief that Rampersad knows exactly what he's doing. The biggest fear of the players now is that Jack will make an offer to settle to avoid court. Although the players would like their money, they are really keen to see these people recognised legally as responsible for misappropriation of funds and unable to continue working in football.

It's incredible to me that a man like yourself with no legal background or training... would make statements like "legally naive".   Then you have the nerve to say "Jack did comply.  He contradicted his affidavit"

So then he didn't comply, right?  Which is it?  Did he comply  with the TTFF request or did he not comply?  Now that he hasn't complied, what?  Order the TTFF to sue him?  Didn't you claim that if he didn't comply the judge would add him as a "defendent"? [sic] You claim that Jack was an employee therefore he couldn't be sued?  Care to explain?  I won't even ask upon what authority you make such a bald and inaccurate claim.

The purpose of suing both Jack and the TTFF is to take front before front take yuh.  You sue the TTFF so that if it is determined that Jack was acting in his capacity as TTFF agent, then agency law makes the TTFF responsible, and they can pursue whatever action later on... pretty much where we are at this point.  Suing Jack at the same time would be to head off what's coming next.  The TTFF will claim that Jack acted ultra vires, or outside the scope of his authority as agent... Jack was not an employee he was an agent, the difference carries legal significance, but in your haste to parrot whatever you heard being said in court, you didn't stop to consider that.  If Jack was acting within the scope of his authority then suing the TTFF makes them liable for his actions.  If Jack was acting outside the scope of his authority then suing him individually makes HIM responsible for his actions. 

Finally, I stated close to a year ago that all the judge has to do is subpoena Jack and bring him on the stand to say what he did with the money.  We still waiting on that.  They don't have subpoenas in Trinidad?  The TTFF have to sue Jack in order for the court to find out what he did with the money?  Lol.

Anyways, you there consulting with the players and they attorneys.  Whatever they tell you yuh running here an parroting, which is fine, except you speak with such certainty ("legally naive") that one would be justified in thinking that you understand the ins and outs of civil practice and procedure.  Maybe you do and the rest of us critics really don't know what we saying.  Everyone on the outside seems to think this case is proceeding in a less than efficient manner, and much to the players' detriment.  You and the players insist that they are happy with how things are going and that everyone else don't know what they talking about.  Time will tell who is right

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2012, 09:34:35 AM »
I see some of you guys making excuses from the earlies.

The players are to greedy and will settle, its a no brainer.

Everyone have a price.

Kelvin Jack, Brent Sancho, Gray, Charles, Whitley and Wolfe are broke and will settle, I hope they do or else they will get nothing in the end.

Jack wins again and Jack will raise again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So u offer 5000 and end up paying millions and u win. What dictionary u using?

:rotfl: :rotfl:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

truetrini

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2012, 09:39:28 AM »
I see some of you guys making excuses from the earlies.

The players are to greedy and will settle, its a no brainer.

Everyone have a price.

Kelvin Jack, Brent Sancho, Gray, Charles, Whitley and Wolfe are broke and will settle, I hope they do or else they will get nothing in the end.

Jack wins again and Jack will raise again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAck Horner. my sage advice to you is to pull back now fren..yuh coming dangerously close to the end of the internet!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 09:41:12 AM by truetrini SC »

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2012, 09:48:39 AM »
First, this case is open to the public, which means if anyone is really interested in knowing what is going on, they should take a day off work and attend.

Because I find people here ready to criticise without really understanding whats happening.

Why is is it that the players are very happy with the way the case is proceeding, yet people here criticising the judge, Lasana, basically everyone?

People here should realise that when you're trying to trap an alligator, you have to make sure he don't bite off your arm or just slip away.

It may be pedantic, but the law is like that. You cannot skip a step because someone like Lalla will exploit that error.

How many times have you heard criminals being released because procedure wasn't followed?

Someone say the players should have sued Jack. Ok, what for? He was an employee, so therefore he could escape by saying he was just doing TTFF's bidding. He has no ownership of TTFF. So ultimately its TTFF's responsibility. Even the judge refers to him as agent of TTFF. Also, there is not one document that shows that Jack received a single cent in salary or sponsorship aside from the accounts he has produced. The case against Jack would have failed before it started.

To get to Jack you needed Camps, who is the sole proprietor of TTFF, and Groden (TTFF) to finger Jack. Once that has been established, then you can go after Jack.

That's where we are now. But before Jack can be added, there has to be an unchallengeable reason to add him. TTFF, as Jacks employer, have to show that Jack is not complying with their requests. They then have to sue him for their money and documents. Although everyone knows Jack has everything, its all hearsay. So, once the TTFF exercise their legal rights and sue him, his evidence will be utilised in the players case. Then he could be added. If TTFF refuse to sue Jack, they will be in contempt of court and punished accordingly. The judge would then, as a last resort, add Jack to the case.

Any deviation from this process would invite an appeal for so many reasons.

Yesterday, the judge was severe in his criticism. He made it clear that this situation would be resolved yesterday to his satisfaction. TTFF asked for 4 weeks to plan, he gave them 30 minutes. They then requested 2 weeks, he gave them 3 hours. They claimed all of the TTFF documents were illegally removed by the players, the judge allowed Sancho to return to TTFF offices to ensure everything was still there, and it was. The players requested permission to copy the documents. After TTFFs strenuous challenges, the judge approved the players request.

Lalla had no need to attend court. He no longer represented TTFF and Jack wasn't on trial. Yet the Judge ordered Lalla to attend. Each time, when TTFF lawyer, Ali, claimed unfamiliarity with the case or that he'd had no access to documents, the judge just told him that Lalla is here, ask him.

Lasanas headline is 100% accurate. On Friday, TTFF must return to court with a law suit against Jack. If they don't, or the suit is not strong enough, the judge will charge them with contempt. He can do this because he set up Groden beautifully. When Jacks letter to TTFF saying that he had given over all accounts and money to TTFF was read, the judge made Groden walk to the front of the court to face him. The judge said "Mr Groden, are you satisfied with this response?" Groden stammered and mumbled, but eventually admitted he was not satisfied. The judge immediately asked what TTFF planned to do. Groden was completely confused and clearly didn't know what the next correct move was. He then said, he should consult with counsel. But the judge just swung around on Ali and said "What are you going to do?"  Ali shit himself. He clearly hadn't recognised the seriousness of this hearing. He said he would consult with his clients and decide. The judge went garrity on him. "But your client isn't satisfied with the response from its agent. So what are you going to do?" This was when the first 30 minute break came.

Camps, Groden and their lawyers were clearly shook up. It was clear their strategy was to ask for another 4 weeks to respond. The judge said he was prepared to sit their until midnight. He's clearly had enough and his ducks are lined up ready to shoot at.

"It abundantly clear that Jack was far more than an advisor." Statements like this are legally naive, although obviously accurate. There is not a shred of evidence that Warner controlled money or gave orders to TTFF.

Maybe Liburd oversimplified some statements. Journalists do this for impact. "Judge orders Warner: Show me the money" may not be factually correct, but this is what actually happened. Perhaps the headline should have read:
 "Judge orders TTFF: Write to Warner to show you the money so you can then show it to me"

"Ah tort de judge say if Jack didn't comply he would add him as a defendant to the case (ent Football Supporter)?"  Jack did comply. He contradicted his affidavit. I'm not sure if this is perjury, but he certainly lied to either the court or his employer. The judge clearly said yesterday that if TTFF don't sue Jack, he will put them in contempt and use his powers to obtain the information.

Its my belief that Rampersad knows exactly what he's doing. The biggest fear of the players now is that Jack will make an offer to settle to avoid court. Although the players would like their money, they are really keen to see these people recognised legally as responsible for misappropriation of funds and unable to continue working in football.

It's incredible to me that a man like yourself with no legal background or training... would make statements like "legally naive".   Then you have the nerve to say "Jack did comply.  He contradicted his affidavit"

So then he didn't comply, right?  Which is it?  Did he comply  with the TTFF request or did he not comply?  Now that he hasn't complied, what?  Order the TTFF to sue him?  Didn't you claim that if he didn't comply the judge would add him as a "defendent"? [sic] You claim that Jack was an employee therefore he couldn't be sued?  Care to explain?  I won't even ask upon what authority you make such a bald and inaccurate claim.

The purpose of suing both Jack and the TTFF is to take front before front take yuh.  You sue the TTFF so that if it is determined that Jack was acting in his capacity as TTFF agent, then agency law makes the TTFF responsible, and they can pursue whatever action later on... pretty much where we are at this point.  Suing Jack at the same time would be to head off what's coming next.  The TTFF will claim that Jack acted ultra vires, or outside the scope of his authority as agent... Jack was not an employee he was an agent, the difference carries legal significance, but in your haste to parrot whatever you heard being said in court, you didn't stop to consider that.  If Jack was acting within the scope of his authority then suing the TTFF makes them liable for his actions.  If Jack was acting outside the scope of his authority then suing him individually makes HIM responsible for his actions. 

Finally, I stated close to a year ago that all the judge has to do is subpoena Jack and bring him on the stand to say what he did with the money.  We still waiting on that.  They don't have subpoenas in Trinidad?  The TTFF have to sue Jack in order for the court to find out what he did with the money?  Lol.

Anyways, you there consulting with the players and they attorneys.  Whatever they tell you yuh running here an parroting, which is fine, except you speak with such certainty ("legally naive") that one would be justified in thinking that you understand the ins and outs of civil practice and procedure.  Maybe you do and the rest of us critics really don't know what we saying.  Everyone on the outside seems to think this case is proceeding in a less than efficient manner, and much to the players' detriment.  You and the players insist that they are happy with how things are going and that everyone else don't know what they talking about.  Time will tell who is right

Bakes, I'm just trying to help. What the f**k are you doing? I know Trini lawyers who have offered assistance free of charge and without recognition to support the players. What have you offered? You seem to be the smartest Trini lawyer in existence yet you choose to practice where the big bucks are rather than support your country. Thats cool. You know all the answers, yet never offer to help. Thats cool too. And you criticise every little statement made, thats also cool. But when I look in the mirror (if it doesn't break) I see someone stepping way outside their comfort zone to assist however I can in a fight that I have no financial tie to. Ugly though I may be, I like what I see in the mirror.  What do you see, because I bet its deifferent than what most people see when they look at you.

I was in court yesterday, but I'm not a court reporter or a legal brain, so I believe everybody would accept that my statements may not be verbatim or 100% accurate. However, I try my best to convey what happened, and give my biased opinion.

Why is this so hard for a legal brain like you? Yes, Jack complied. TTFF were ordered to write to Jack, Jack wrote back. In his response, he contradicted his sworn affidavit. What can't you understand? He played the game. He answered the TTFF request. No one on this planet (except you, obviously) expected him to supply documents that would prove he has the money. And the judge quite clearly stated AGAIN that he has options to add Warner. He is merely playing out the rope in order to avoid whimsical appeals at a later stage.

You seem to have all the answers. You know better than the judge, Mike Townley and his legal team in T&T, the players, me, every other poster....yet you have never offered to be a part of the biggest legal case in T&T sporting history? Carry on sniping from behind your couch at home while you drink your Bud. You got no respect here.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2012, 10:34:32 AM »
*gets out HUGE, HUGE, MASSIVE bowl of popcorn*
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2012, 11:27:28 AM »
I seriously feel like Jack learn he business skills from the Chinese Central Government, he take all de money and appropriate it when needed and to who need it! YEAH RIGHT THE TTFF WILL TACKLE JACK.... loud steups! Trinidad comedic on all levels yes!

When the TTFF fall, all yuh could link meh, ah will do de advertising and marketing fuh all yuh!  :beermug:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2012, 12:57:07 PM »
Bakes, I'm just trying to help. What the f**k are you doing? I know Trini lawyers who have offered assistance free of charge and without recognition to support the players. What have you offered? You seem to be the smartest Trini lawyer in existence yet you choose to practice where the big bucks are rather than support your country. Thats cool. You know all the answers, yet never offer to help. Thats cool too. And you criticise every little statement made, thats also cool. But when I look in the mirror (if it doesn't break) I see someone stepping way outside their comfort zone to assist however I can in a fight that I have no financial tie to. Ugly though I may be, I like what I see in the mirror.  What do you see, because I bet its deifferent than what most people see when they look at you.

I was in court yesterday, but I'm not a court reporter or a legal brain, so I believe everybody would accept that my statements may not be verbatim or 100% accurate. However, I try my best to convey what happened, and give my biased opinion.

Why is this so hard for a legal brain like you? Yes, Jack complied. TTFF were ordered to write to Jack, Jack wrote back. In his response, he contradicted his sworn affidavit. What can't you understand? He played the game. He answered the TTFF request. No one on this planet (except you, obviously) expected him to supply documents that would prove he has the money. And the judge quite clearly stated AGAIN that he has options to add Warner. He is merely playing out the rope in order to avoid whimsical appeals at a later stage.

You seem to have all the answers. You know better than the judge, Mike Townley and his legal team in T&T, the players, me, every other poster....yet you have never offered to be a part of the biggest legal case in T&T sporting history? Carry on sniping from behind your couch at home while you drink your Bud. You got no respect here.

Listen to this and listen well... I don't need no f**king respect from you yuh f**king glory seeking carpetbagger.  You keep harping on how I am not helping or offering to help.  Did you f**king forget that before all of this even reach in court, while FPATT was struggling to even get off the motherc**t ground that I emailed to you my CV and told you that I was willing to assist wherever I can??  Did you forget that you said you'd pass it along to Townley and get back to me?  Three-four years later where are we?  So don't come with no shit about I didn't offer to help, because I did.  Wasn't my plan to make any of this public, but since yuh want to go there.

Lest you or anybody else should get it confused, I am not saddened, upset or bitter about that, things, as they always do, worked out for the best.  Before you try to tell me about how I chose to practice where the big bucks are... is Townley representing the players for free?  Are the Trini attorneys donating their time?  When the case is resolved do they expect to be paid or they just want thanks and a slap on the  back?

You claiming that Jack complied... complied with what, yuh fetid English nutsack?  Even Lasana Liburd keep trumpeting how he defied this and failed to comply with that.  The judge issued an order to the TTFF to get jack to disclose what happened to the money.  THAT has not happened... therefore Jack did not comply.  ENDPOINT!  Damn right he played the game because shoddy lawyering and a complicit judge allowing him to continue to stall.  I have outlined several different ways by which Jack should have already been hauled into court.  In the least his ass should have been slapped with a contempt charge long ago.  That has not happened... why?  Since yuh so f**king smart about what is "legally naive."

I don't pretend to know better than Townley et al... but I know enough to comment, and to criticize where I feel it necessary.  I have said time after time, to you privately, and here in the forum that I will defer to them with what they're doing.  This isn't now, this is going back a good two years.  Over the course of that two years, I have seen every move I predicted come to pass... every f**king move.  Clearly I know what I'm talking about.  I called this exact frigging scenario playing out as it did... either I know what I'm saying or I'm a damn good guesser.  Not that you need to be too bright to see where this was headed, I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Since you want to make it personal about what you doing and what I'm doing. You ain't doing one damn thing that others like you haven't done before.  Don't try and act like is you in TnT out of the sheer goodness of yuh heart.  You's ah f**king opportunist seeking to better yuh lot.  Not that I blame you, if I didn't have shit going on for me in dreary ass England with nothing to show for it but a string of failure I'd pack up and head to the Caribbean too.  I'd latch onto this opportunity, parlaying my personal relationship with the players into a football gig, set my self up as some kinda football man, and knowing the local mentality, let my nationality be all the qualification that I need. Plus it would have schupid woman running down my ugly ass too.  Who could blame yuh.  Then to top it off come on the forum and carry on like yuh's Mother Theresa LOL.  Yuh probably find time to go volunteer at the orphanage and soup kitchens too.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 12:59:24 PM by Bakes »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2012, 01:04:10 PM »

Listen to this and listen well... I don't need no f**king respect from you yuh f**king glory seeking carpetbagger.  You keep harping on how I am not helping or offering to help.  Did you f**king forget that before all of this even reach in court, while FPATT was struggling to even get off the motherc**t ground that I emailed to you my CV and told you that I was willing to assist wherever I can??  Did you forget that you said you'd pass it along to Townley and get back to me?  Three-four years later where are we?  So don't come with no shit about I didn't offer to help, because I did.  Wasn't my plan to make any of this public, but since yuh want to go there.

Lest you or anybody else should get it confused, I am not saddened, upset or bitter about that, things, as they always do, worked out for the best.  Before you try to tell me about how I chose to practice where the big bucks are... is Townley representing the players for free?  Are the Trini attorneys donating their time?  When the case is resolved do they expect to be paid or they just want thanks and a slap on the  back?

You claiming that Jack complied... complied with what, yuh fetid English nutsack?  Even Lasana Liburd keep trumpeting how he defied this and failed to comply with that.  The judge issued an order to the TTFF to get jack to disclose what happened to the money.  THAT has not happened... therefore Jack did not comply.  ENDPOINT!  Damn right he played the game because shoddy lawyering and a complicit judge allowing him to continue to stall.  I have outlined several different ways by which Jack should have already been hauled into court.  In the least his ass should have been slapped with a contempt charge long ago.  That has not happened... why?  Since yuh so f**king smart about what is "legally naive."

I don't pretend to know better than Townley et al... but I know enough to comment, and to criticize where I feel it necessary.  I have said time after time, to you privately, and here in the forum that I will defer to them with what they're doing.  This isn't now, this is going back a good two years.  Over the course of that two years, I have seen every move I predicted come to pass... every f**king move.  Clearly I know what I'm talking about.  I called this exact frigging scenario playing out as it did... either I know what I'm saying or I'm a damn good guesser.  Not that you need to be too bright to see where this was headed, I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Since you want to make it personal about what you doing and what I'm doing. You ain't doing one damn thing that others like you haven't done before.  Don't try and act like is you in TnT out of the sheer goodness of yuh heart.  You's ah f**king opportunist seeking to better yuh lot.  Not that I blame you, if I didn't have shit going on for me in dreary ass England with nothing to show for it but a string of failure I'd pack up and head to the Caribbean too.  I'd latch onto this opportunity, parlaying my personal relationship with the players into a football gig, set my self up as some kinda football man, and knowing the local mentality, let my nationality be all the qualification that I need. Plus it would have schupid woman running down my ugly ass too.  Who could blame yuh.  Then to top it off come on the forum and carry on like yuh's Mother Theresa LOL.  Yuh probably find time to go volunteer at the orphanage and soup kitchens too.

"Yuh probably find time to go volunteer at the orphanage and soup kitchens too."
  One doesn't like to talk abouts one's charitable work.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2012, 01:10:48 PM »
Horney is as innocent as he profess to be he should take the PP out of his mind an take a trip somewhere in America .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2012, 03:06:18 PM »

Did it really have to come to this fellas??
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2012, 03:38:56 PM »

oh gorm, when last you see a long thread stay on topic...besides dat brewin long time

everybody done vent and put dey totie on de table....when de case done we go see who totie was bigger

Like Jack Horner does say 'Viagara will raise Jack again'
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2012, 03:49:57 PM »

oh gorm, when last you see a long thread stay on topic...besides dat brewin long time

everybody done vent and put dey totie on de table....when de case done we go see who totie was bigger

If we even remember to check by den.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2012, 04:12:28 PM »

Of course not, but apparently he felt it necessary to call me out for not "helping my country", while reminding me of how much he's doing to help.  Of course I offered to help, without advertising it and without beating my chest... and it went nowhere.  Where have we heard that before?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2012, 04:26:28 PM »

Of course not, but apparently he felt it necessary to call me out for not "helping my country", while reminding me of how much he's doing to help.  Of course I offered to help, without advertising it and without beating my chest... and it went nowhere.  Where have we heard that before?

You will recall that this is the post made by yourself:

"This is beyond laughable.  Ah tort de judge say if Jack didn't comply he would add him as a defendant to the case (ent Football Supporter)?

Now when yuh do hear de shout, he not adding him as a defendant, he telling de TTFF to sue Jack.  All along I say that the players should have sued Jack and bring him in, FS say I doh know what I talking about, the judge say this and the judge say that.  What de judge saying now?  Something different.

steups"

You made it personal. I stand by everything I said.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2012, 04:50:23 PM »
You made it personal. I stand by everything I said.

Yes, I made it personal by pointing out that what you said ON THE FORUM was wrong.  You ain't say nutten not one damn thing,... so stand by that all yuh want.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2012, 06:40:38 PM »
let's work together here, it will take more than the SWnet and de 13 to take down Jack...

jack bankrolled kamla, kamla then handed jack the easiest ministry in which he could launder money... think about it! Kamla and the PP have Jack to thank for their position in ruling the Country today... going after jack will mean going after a whole heap ah corruption... :beermug:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2012, 07:02:13 PM »
let's work together here, it will take more than the SWnet and de 13 to take down Jack...

jack bankrolled kamla, kamla then handed jack the easiest ministry in which he could launder money... think about it! Kamla and the PP have Jack to thank for their position in ruling the Country today... going after jack will mean going after a whole heap ah corruption... :beermug:

UNC election coming , doh worry.
Youtube Channel

truetrini

« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2012, 07:46:29 PM »

[/quote]

Yuh want them "totie"  on ah table so yuh pretend yuh in ah restaurant for buffet ent?  All yuh could eat....Canuck style.  hahahahahaha

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2012, 05:38:45 AM »

And de UNC apparently eh have no more use for him.....after all Suruj and de inner circle gunning for Jack, no more FIFA dollars rolling in, de UNC have de treasury to take from........dey just doh need him anymore......I want to see how this divorce going to happen......it gonna be nasty!!!..... :drool:  :drool: :flamethrower:

Oh wait, how could be so dumb.....ah forget.....

"Jack will raise again!!"   ::)   ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2012, 06:20:32 AM »

And de UNC apparently eh have no more use for him.....after all Suruj and de inner circle gunning for Jack, no more FIFA dollars rolling in, de UNC have de treasury to take from........dey just doh need him anymore......I want to see how this divorce going to happen......it gonna be nasty!!!..... :drool:  :drool: :flamethrower:

Hahaha  :rotfl: a really need that bag of popcorn yes.
Youtube Channel

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2012, 11:53:32 AM »
weeezzz ah miss real popcorn in truth. meh scorecard have FS 10 Bakes 9 for round 1. if de internet lawyer cyah tell de difference between help and an offer of help, den he eh no real lawyer.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2012, 12:03:09 PM »

I does ketch real kicks on this party yes... bas leave Nar because he couldn't have ah black man taking all de glory, he form ah party only to have another black man oust him....

jack is an international manipulator, de inner circle could hate all dey want, jack have more head than dem and he doing this longer.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2012, 12:18:52 PM »
I does ketch real kicks on this party yes... bas leave Nar because he couldn't have ah black man taking all de glory, he form ah party only to have another black man oust him....

jack is an international manipulator, de inner circle could hate all dey want, jack have more head than dem and he doing this longer.

dem forget Jack is like panday when ting eh goin he way he does take he ball an' go home............he eh have d money but if if all d goings ons an shenanigan.....and who is who man and who is not who man and all de odder whisperings and baccanals........yes plural....an' shit really true an he in d know dis will be ah tumultuous nex' few months.............should they put dey hands on him that is
I pity the fool....

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2012, 12:44:49 PM »

dem forget Jack is like panday when ting eh goin he way he does take he ball an' go home............he eh have d money but if if all d goings ons an shenanigan.....and who is who man and who is not who man and all de odder whisperings and baccanals........yes plural....an' shit really true an he in d know dis will be ah tumultuous nex' few months.............should they put dey hands on him that is

Jack probably have that money stored away in de caymans and Switzerland... ah waiting for jack to buy an island in Dubai named TnT!

1]; } ?>