April 26, 2024, 03:52:26 AM

Author Topic: Jack Honer...Lets do it  (Read 3074 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Jack Honer...Lets do it
« on: February 08, 2012, 11:10:40 PM »
Jack horner...anytime ...anywhere..let's do it...
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Honer...Lets do it
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 11:24:19 PM »
LOL  :duel: :busshead:

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 11:25:03 PM »
you laughing FS ???

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 11:28:33 PM »
you laughing FS ???

Yeah.....I want ringside seats when you cuff him with your guitar!!

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 01:28:50 AM »
Ooh gude! Well Papayo, look ting.
 :challenge:  :arguing:   :duel:

Man geh call out, oui.

Heah nah, I eh getting no regular popcorn for this one yuh know.

Is caramel popcorn for this show.

Who is the Ref, Webb?  :yellowcard:

Who bringing the Rythm Section?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 01:34:36 AM by Cocorite »
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 05:30:16 AM »
Fellas like jack horner is the reason that trinidad is in the condition it's in today! when ah man could watch me and tell me that he love and throw his support behind ah man like patrick manning, jack warner, basdeo panday, yaseen abu bakar, calder hart and gilbert reyes just to name ah few is mind boggling and beyond my comprehension!

these men did not have the country nor the citizenry best interest @ heart when they we administrating supposedly on behalf of the ppl, but rather seek their own interest, by stealing, manipulating a naive ppl and pillaging the country resources.

forinstance, how could someone over look all the rubbish that jack did with T&T football, and talk bout this man favorable, i'm sorry, but this man is ah sucouyant! for the past five yrs this man did squat for T&T football, and you would think after pocketing 188 mil, the least that man could've done was spend @ least a 1/4 of that on ah good yute system and a proper senior program, but instead did fack all for football.

on the other hand, he concentrated on his political career and  boldly threw football in the garbage without fear of reprisal! IMO jack warner could've had it all, but he so fackin greedy, dunce and short sighted that he can't see beyond his greedy facking guts!

all he had to do was negotiate with the players, by telling them, "fellas ah miscalculated on the funds boys, but hear what, i would give you guys ah million each since i intend to use the rest to pay some bills and improve the football", i bet anything them fellas woulda chill with ah million ah piece, and he still woulda have ah cool 160 million tuh play wid, that's how intelligent savvy ppl does solve problems, but he's such ah nearsighted greedy HOG, that he couldn't even make such ah calculative move, that's BC the fackin man is ah dunce arse!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 05:49:01 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2012, 05:44:38 AM »
Just Cool, the players would have been happy with $50,000 each. This was never about squeezing every single dollar they could. But the insult to their intelligence and patriotism when Jack offered them $5,000 was the spark that ignited this explosion. Warners total disrespect was a slapm in the face. Once the blacklist hit and the name calling in the press, they were going to punish him and TTFF. At every stage those idiots could have escaped this and save the country from embarrasment. Imagine, they spend many times more on legal fees than a decent settlement would have cost, and these expensive lawyers have lost at every stage.

They really need to be totally exposed and humiliated for their incredibly arrogant attitudes.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2012, 06:13:07 AM »
Just Cool, the players would have been happy with $50,000 each. This was never about squeezing every single dollar they could. But the insult to their intelligence and patriotism when Jack offered them $5,000 was the spark that ignited this explosion. Warners total disrespect was a slapm in the face. Once the blacklist hit and the name calling in the press, they were going to punish him and TTFF. At every stage those idiots could have escaped this and save the country from embarrasment. Imagine, they spend many times more on legal fees than a decent settlement would have cost, and these expensive lawyers have lost at every stage.

They really need to be totally exposed and humiliated for their incredibly arrogant attitudes.
Totally agree with you. lemme tell yuh, never for one second did i doubt, after i became privy to the case that jack waner would've regreted this move!

any monkey wid ah smijin of sense would know that these boys would not be happy with 5,000 TTD as payment for three WC appearances. hek, even a single international friendly match fee would be much more.

IMO jack warner is ah grudging, manipulative, greedy dunce!!! just like the rest of those monkey trini administrators who did nothing but steal and did shyte for the  infrastructure and the advancement of the country.

FS, hold on to your hat, bc you eh see nothing yet, these fackin dunce monkeys who running trinbago iz capable of much much more overly ridiculous dastardly deeds, trust meh, bc i lived there once upon a time! hence the reason i ran like ah canal rat out that place.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2012, 06:37:54 AM »
Big Mag is Jeff Jarret now  ???

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2012, 07:48:36 AM »
 :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

had to laugh.. I remember my first time in high school here ah fella in math class tell me let's "go outside"... needless to say he get cuff dong right dey and then. If you want to scramble, do it here and now.. what is this lets go outside ting?

3 days suspension, but I ruled the 3rd floor hallways after.

duss he c**t BM... manish lil bitch.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2012, 08:28:46 AM »
nah man... dis man really come here and dirty up "WE" Space... yea i know everybody entitled da da da ...but serious...i for one really need socawarriors.net... and i feel like ah find an intruder in my house...

I doh like this man at all... i hate him more that the jamaician posters... and he is tnt...evil mother f#cker

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2012, 09:04:55 AM »
Fellas like jack horner is the reason that trinidad is in the condition it's in today! when ah man could watch me and tell me that he love and throw his support behind ah man like patrick manning, jack warner, basdeo panday, yaseen abu bakar, calder hart and gilbert reyes just to name ah few is mind boggling and beyond my comprehension!

Why stop there...what about the people who have jack in dey gov't as a minister or worse yet what about the people that vote for him? what does that say about them?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2012, 09:28:01 AM »

Why stop there...what about the people who have jack in dey gov't as a minister or worse yet what about the people that vote for him? what does that say about them?

Dat they real hated Patos.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2012, 11:38:30 PM »
nah man... dis man really come here and dirty up "WE" Space... yea i know everybody entitled da da da ...but serious...i for one really need socawarriors.net... and i feel like ah find an intruder in my house...

I doh like this man at all... i hate him more that the jamaician posters... and he is tnt...evil mother f#cker
This facebook generation have me looking for a "like" button for Big Mag comment, yes.

You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2012, 11:55:52 PM »
I does treat Jack Horner's post like dog shit in de road... pay enough attention to it so that yuh doh accidentally step in it.  Other than that I dunno why allyuh allowing dat fella to rile allyuh.

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2012, 05:25:33 AM »
I am not a violent guy, I just hurt you through your pockets.

I speak my mind and you guys want to fight me, typical island man mentality.

Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2012, 05:37:45 AM »
I am not a violent guy, I just hurt you through your pockets.

I speak my mind and you guys want to fight me, typical island man mentality.

Oh btw....long time yuh eh finish your posts with "Jack with raise again!"  Wha happen, he eh raising again or wha???  Ah hear the UNC planning to continue raising without him.....tsk, tsk, tsk.....things eh looking too good for Jackula dese days but I eh taking mih eye off that nasty, stinking, dutty ole tief....oh no not for one minute.....when a dog is cornered dais when it's most dangerous.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2012, 04:22:47 PM »
I does treat Jack Horner's post like dog shit in de road... pay enough attention to it so that yuh doh accidentally step in it.  Other than that I dunno why allyuh allowing dat fella to rile allyuh.

at least with dog shit if you do step in it yuh could wipe it orf in de grass

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2012, 04:39:28 PM »
Jack horner...anytime ...anywhere..let's do it...

can anyone say, tobago love :D

1]; } ?>