April 24, 2024, 09:16:51 AM

Author Topic: Sancho & Jeffrey quit NE Stars  (Read 4148 times)

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Sancho & Jeffrey quit NE Stars
« on: February 09, 2012, 05:07:44 PM »
I heard that Sancho & Jeffrey quit NE Stars.

And Dexter Skeene is playing hard ball with Michael Roopchandsingh, he is giving the kid a hard to register him with the league!

More to come.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
Re: Sancho & Jeffrey quit NE Stars
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 05:17:37 PM »
FS? Say something!

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 05:24:00 PM »
Are they going to challenge Watson and company?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 06:25:43 PM »
Interesting
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

truetrini

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 06:26:05 PM »
I heard that Sancho & Jeffrey quit NE Stars.

And Dexter Skeene is playing hard ball with Michael Roopchandsingh, he is giving the kid a hard to register him with the league!

More to come.

OK Sancho and Jeffrey had dem career already, maybe dey was doing shit at NE Stars, dem was losing bad...BUT>>>>What de f**k wrong with Skeene giving young Roopie a hard time to get registered?

The youth is an amateur, he was trying to preserve his status in case he went back to school as he is still eligible...what wrong with Skeene boy?

Steups!!!

Skeene ah know you and yuh peeps does be reading here...give de youngster ah break nah...he have heart, he have passion, he have desire, all things we lacking badly in T&T...REGISTER de youth let him play ball man....steups

truetrini

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 06:26:34 PM »
To me the real story is why Skeene not letting the youth man register with de league???

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2012, 06:40:08 PM »
Skeene is a jack Warner junior.

He killing we league.

Roopie wanted to preserve his status to still have a chance to go to school and Skeene giving De youth a hard time.

No wonder tt pro league suffering.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

truetrini

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2012, 06:49:14 PM »
Let the man play Skeene..wha de arse??

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2012, 06:59:00 PM »
First, Sancho and Jeffrey did not quit North East Stars. But they are no longer with the club. I would expect some kind of statement soon.

The problem with Roopie is that it was revealed in an article that he played for two clubs in USA. The ProLeague saw this article (and placed it on their website) and quite rightfully informed North East that he would require transfer papers from the previous club. (This is a FIFA ruling, not a Pro League rule)

Roopie says that although he played some games, he had no contract and did not register. This needs to be examined because in most leagues clubs are fined for playing unregistered players.

This may seem very frustrating, but there is a process and its for perfectly good reasons and relates back to the Bosman Ruling concerning freedom of movement. There are also rules concerning the number of clubs you register for in one season. You may recall that Mascherano had a problem when he played for West Ham and went on loan to Liverpool. I can't remember all of the details, but I think he was supposed to sign for another club, but if he did this, he wouldn't be eligible to play. Maybe someone can refresh my memory?

Point is, there must be correct documentation and a clear paper trail when signing players. In this instance, don't blame Dexter Skeene or the Pro League. 

truetrini

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2012, 07:01:23 PM »
ok I hope the Pro League is NOT taking the word of an amateur writer as proof positive that Roopie played for some clubs..a trial is not the same as registering and playing..not so?

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2012, 08:25:02 PM »
Some people are very quick to jump on Skeene without trying to reason why certain actions had to be taken regarding Roopie.

The US have rules/laws in Soccer that does make FIFA rules look like nothing and is all because they cover their butts,what happening here with Sancho and them could never happen in the US.

From the little i know Skeene knows what he is dealing with,in the US and i'm talking about as low as Rec Soccer if a player has to move from one team to the next is paperwork,if a player has to move from one club to the next is more paperwork,it's almost impossible for a player from one City to play for a team in another City etc etc to play in a tournament in another City or State you have to get permission to travel etc etc .

Once you played in or are affiliated to a league or association you are guided by rules and regulations,for a player/team to go on tour or play abroad they have to get the OK,it have nothing to do with weather you have a contract or anything.

Roopie have to produce something from the US clearing him of any affiliation to any club/league he may have been associated with,what makes it tough is that he moving from being an armature to the Pros because of this his status changes and that's where the countries will get involved USSF/TTFF.

I don't think is a matter of Skeene don't want Roopie to play,it's bigger than that.The other thing is did Roopie make NE Stars? 
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 08:27:09 PM by Coop's »

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2012, 09:13:27 PM »
First, Sancho and Jeffrey did not quit North East Stars. But they are no longer with the club. I would expect some kind of statement soon.

The problem with Roopie is that it was revealed in an article that he played for two clubs in USA. The ProLeague saw this article (and placed it on their website) and quite rightfully informed North East that he would require transfer papers from the previous club. (This is a FIFA ruling, not a Pro League rule)

Roopie says that although he played some games, he had no contract and did not register. This needs to be examined because in most leagues clubs are fined for playing unregistered players.

This may seem very frustrating, but there is a process and its for perfectly good reasons and relates back to the Bosman Ruling concerning freedom of movement. There are also rules concerning the number of clubs you register for in one season. You may recall that Mascherano had a problem when he played for West Ham and went on loan to Liverpool. I can't remember all of the details, but I think he was supposed to sign for another club, but if he did this, he wouldn't be eligible to play. Maybe someone can refresh my memory?

Point is, there must be correct documentation and a clear paper trail when signing players. In this instance, don't blame Dexter Skeene or the Pro League. 
       FS you got to be kidding me,you know everybody business,what they should and should not do and you want to tell us to expect some kind of statement soon,as the PRO for NE Stars you should have been the first to break the news somebody else had to do it,you hideing something or what?give us the scores nah man,we want some pics.

truetrini

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2012, 09:20:50 PM »
Some people are very quick to jump on Skeene without trying to reason why certain actions had to be taken regarding Roopie.

The US have rules/laws in Soccer that does make FIFA rules look like nothing and is all because they cover their butts,what happening here with Sancho and them could never happen in the US.

From the little i know Skeene knows what he is dealing with,in the US and i'm talking about as low as Rec Soccer if a player has to move from one team to the next is paperwork,if a player has to move from one club to the next is more paperwork,it's almost impossible for a player from one City to play for a team in another City etc etc to play in a tournament in another City or State you have to get permission to travel etc etc .

Once you played in or are affiliated to a league or association you are guided by rules and regulations,for a player/team to go on tour or play abroad they have to get the OK,it have nothing to do with weather you have a contract or anything.

Roopie have to produce something from the US clearing him of any affiliation to any club/league he may have been associated with,what makes it tough is that he moving from being an armature to the Pros because of this his status changes and that's where the countries will get involved USSF/TTFF.

I don't think is a matter of Skeene don't want Roopie to play,it's bigger than that.The other thing is did Roopie make NE Stars? 

Roopie say he never play...what skeene relying on?

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2012, 09:43:38 PM »

Coop's man talking Pro soccer and you quoting Youth soccer.

I know yuh hoping Sancho mess up eh. But this youth man smart, he go toe to toe with yuh big man Warner.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2012, 09:44:47 PM »

FS you got to be kidding me,you know everybody business,what they should and should not do and you want to tell us to expect some kind of statement soon,as the PRO for NE Stars you should have been the first to break the news somebody else had to do it,you hideing something or what?give us the scores nah man,we want some pics.

LOL Coop's yuh want him to do like Stern and Fuentes, lol. You rel good yes. The men moving professional and yuh giving man talks.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2012, 10:41:34 PM »
y they given robbie a hard time

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2012, 11:01:01 PM »

I know yuh hoping Sancho mess up eh. But this youth man smart, he go toe to toe with yuh big man Warner.
       Sorry, i thought Roopie was a Youth and played on Youth teams,i did not realize is adult leagues he was playing in,may be i misunderstood the footage he sent together with his request for a Tryout with the U23 team,i really thought he was an amateur.Let him try and play in the MLS and see what happens.

Breds i know Sancho is a smart guy,right now he has enough furniture to open an office and run Football in the country,you eh see he quit NE Stars,this guy have ambition,don't forget is a dunce he go toe to toe with.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 11:03:51 PM by Coop's »

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2012, 05:26:17 AM »
This does not surprise me at all.

NE Stars want overnight success.

Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2012, 12:29:11 PM »

Sorry, i thought Roopie was a Youth and played on Youth teams,i did not realize is adult leagues he was playing in,may be i misunderstood the footage he sent together with his request for a Tryout with the U23 team,i really thought he was an amateur.Let him try and play in the MLS and see what happens.

Breds i know Sancho is a smart guy,right now he has enough furniture to open an office and run Football in the country,you eh see he quit NE Stars,this guy have ambition,don't forget is a dunce he go toe to toe with.

Ah dunce school teacher, Coop's. lol

Sancho is more MAN than any footballer ever pass through T&T.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2012, 03:12:03 PM »
No statement yet?

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2012, 04:15:07 PM »
The professional league wants to be professional so they are doing things in a professional manner. You can't just sign anyone without first verifying their player status.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2012, 04:21:17 PM »
Sancho breds,
Continue to make your chess moves carefully. Yuh movin' like a borse.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2012, 07:19:03 AM »

Football Supporter

Maybe the press release came out already but why is Sancho and Jeffrey no longer with North East Stars  ???

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2012, 08:19:43 AM »

Football Supporter

Maybe the press release came out already but why is Sancho and Jeffrey no longer with North East Stars  ???

At this point, to the best of my knowledge, North East Stars President, Mr Mahabir, nor Mr Sancho or Mr Jefferey are inclined to make any public statements concerning this issue. All I can confirm is that Mr Sancho and Mr Jefferey did not resign from North East Stars F.C.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2012, 12:59:22 PM »

Football Supporter

At this point, to the best of my knowledge, North East Stars President, Mr Mahabir, nor Mr Sancho or Mr Jefferey are inclined to make any public statements concerning this issue. All I can confirm is that Mr Sancho and Mr Jefferey did not resign from North East Stars F.C.

they were terminated then ...ok
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2012, 02:25:50 PM »

Football Supporter

they were terminated then ...ok

Nobody saying a word about what's going on with the club? We here like transparency and a statement should have been made already, just as the club did with Stern John.

If Sancho have goals of moving forward possibly into administration elsewhere in the future, personally for me it doesn't look good when we already coming from an administration (TTFF) that didn't think they need to be transparent. Because it will certainly make me wonder if something else come up, whether or not the public will be told anything  :-\

Offline Jadel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2012, 04:34:34 PM »
I heard to they were fierd, up now havn't got a reason though 

Any guess why  ???

1]; } ?>