May 01, 2024, 01:35:22 PM

Author Topic: TTFF tries to divorce its past  (Read 3907 times)

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
Re: TTFF tries to divorce its past
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2012, 04:43:54 PM »
Someone a long time ago warned us about the past. He said "those who don't remember the past are doomed to repeat it"
Yesterday, the best actor the TTFF has ever had so far stated for the media and for those who have or had any intentions of removing or replacing him be forewarned "I am not going anywhere, not willingly".
Talking about history repeating itself, and ironically, here is the same man who, either knowingly or unknowingly, is about to repeat history talking about the ttff divorcing from the past. Some of you may not know what I am talking about so let me briefly remind you of the past and how history is about to repeat itself. Oliver Camps served as president over this retarded federation for a lot of years, in elections rigged by none other than jackarse himself, for the sole purpose of maintaining a tight grip on the cash flow.
Jackarse himself in 1979 was just the secretary of the federation at that time, yet, he was the mouthpiece for the federation to the media about things that the president should have been doing, absent of the sitting duck president. A position now chaired by none other than Anthony "mouthpiece" Hartford. Then there is Watson himself. As president of the EFA, he won every election contested or uncontested. Jackarse's fingerprints undoubtedly all over those elections. Now here he is talking about he is not going anywhere, not willingly
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 05:10:39 PM by King Deese »
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2012, 08:04:21 AM »
What an embarrassment TTFF has been and Jackass (big Theif) Warner. I say take everything they have. Forumites this might very well be the revolution we have been hoping for. Now maybe we could have a sweep out of the entire staff and rebuild this entity

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2012, 04:09:09 PM »
A great thing we are witnessing with repercussions too big to all comprehend.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

1]; } ?>