April 28, 2024, 03:19:21 AM

Author Topic: Watson mum on TTFF finances.  (Read 2323 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Watson mum on TTFF finances.
« on: February 16, 2012, 04:28:29 AM »
Watson mum on TTFF finances.
T&T Newsday Reports.

President of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF), Lennox Watson, has professed that the TTFF will continue to function as per their original job description but he has refused to state where their financial strength will come from.

This follows the raid of their headquarters by ex-players, after the TTFF’s non-compliance to pay the footballers a $4.2 million interim payment ordered by the court to the players for the 2006 World Cup campaign.

“We (TTFF) are functioning. The footballers are within their rights and they took from the headquarters the materials they felt would hinder our operations, but on that given day, the day after, and...we will be doing bit by bit to maintain our status quo. We will be operating as usual. It will not be easy but we will,” claimed Watson.

He was adamant that the TTFF would not crumble and fold as many believe but he refused to indicate where they would receive funds from. He relayed that sponsorship would be essential to their running but would not shed light on the impact the levy has had on their sponsorship.

“The TTFF is not a profit or loss carrier. We are responsible for developing football and sanctioning teams and games; abroad or local, for the development of national football. We must get the funds to develop the sport and sponsors have the right to invest or stop investing as they see fit.

It’s up to them, some come and some go but I will not state how we will be getting funds to operate or from who, in the wake of the recent events,” he stated as he incessantly made it clear he would not provide any sponsorship details to the media.

“We are responsible for looking after thousands of players under our watch and as these fall under our jurisdiction, it can be seen we are key to domestic and regional football. We are hopeful our sponsors will stay on but our finances are something I am not discussing at the moment,” concluded Watson.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Watson mum on TTFF finances.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 08:25:01 AM »
Yuh can't give details of what don't exist!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 09:02:35 AM »
Yuh can't give details of what don't exist!

ENTTTTTTT
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline CAPITANO

• Full Warrior
  • I heart zaboka
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 10:59:23 AM »
hm.....Where the funds coming from?? Nobody Knows.......  Where the funds goes?? Nobody Knows.....

sounds about right :banginghead:
WE JAMMIN STILL!!!!!!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 11:04:44 AM »
hm.....Where the funds coming from?? Nobody Knows.......  Where the funds goes?? Nobody Knows.....

sounds about right :banginghead:

limos,lambos,hummers, trips, johnny and coconut water .........d odd UNC campaign :whistling: :whistling:

sundry tings like dat
I pity the fool....

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 12:48:32 PM »

truetrini

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 01:14:55 PM »

dem f**kers ugly.  One name Missing and de odder name is Link.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2012, 01:45:42 PM »
which one is jack horner?
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2012, 01:55:18 PM »

The ugly one

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2012, 02:25:59 PM »

The ugly one
ha ha well jack horner is twins

even jaw can't make chirren that ugly. if i was jack i woulda run up by brigo and cuff him down in the road.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2012, 02:35:31 PM »
waaay sahhh. Is Horner get imps up so ?  :rotfl:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2012, 04:45:41 PM »
IT MUMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

plus..Sancho...look allyuh money dey
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2012, 11:43:57 PM »

dem f**kers ugly.  One name Missing and de odder name is Link.
Sorry to interupt allyuh lil hazing session, or should i say beat down of these two n!gger fellas, but i want tuh add to the discourse if you may

now i don't know where allyuh coming from or going with this, but in regards to these boys, when i look @ them i don't see or get what allyuh see and get. as ah matter of fact, i don't see any ugly unattractive attrubutes on these guys to warrant this kind of abuse. as ah matter of fact the qualities that render ppl unattractive is not present with these fellas.

forinstance no jawline, protruding dental structure, elongated forehead, week or little chin, no cheek bone or protruding cheek bone, elongated earlobes, huge protruding brows, eyes that are close together or far apart, eyes that protrude or sunk in, blotchy skin and unproportionate lips, of which non of these traits are present with these boys as far as i can see, as ah matter of fact, they have for the most part the opposite traits.

well aligned jaw lines, great dental structure with well proportioned white teeth, strong chins, proportioned lips, normal structured cheek bones, well proportioned foreheads and clear looking skin, the only thing i could think of that may have contributed  to these ill comments are their eyes, which might be ah bit far apart and their noses being ah bit broad and flat, but far from the ugly picture that you guys are trying to portray.

IMO i kinda get the feeling that you guys maybe hating on jack ah bit too much, that it translates over unto his children, yes the man is ah monster and yes he's no fackin good! but why does his kids have to pay for that. another thing that i may suspect that's maybe the main culprit for this kind of abuse, is the black issue.

i can't believe in this day and age trinis are "STILL" caught up in this precolonial mind set of having a flat nose and dark skin is ah prerequisite for being termed "ugly"!

i remember not too long ago that trinis were so caught up in looks, that anything afrocentric was termed backward and distasteful. names like cobo, tulum baby, devil, and midnight cowboy were given to dark skinned folks, whereas ppl with light skin, grey eyes and curly hair were considered the standard of beauty, not to mention great catches.

back in the early 1900s till recently, ppl from grenada and st vincent were teased and maligned bc of their accents and their afrocentric looks.

it seemed like any thing that reminds trinis back then of africa was not well received, whereas ppl from venezuela, martinuque and guadelope were not bombarded as much bc of their "fair skin" euro centric features and foreign tongue, even ppl from the sister isle were teased and malign bc they for the most part are extremely afrocentric looking.

TBH, i thought that was a thing of the past, but ah guess not since old habits dies hard, especially when it comes to color and looks.

non the less, i don't think the warners boys are as unattractive as yuhs make them out to be, and as far i i'm concerned i only see two things that may bring on such venom, #1 their father's ill conduct, or # 2 their blackness, and on that i'm still undecided which one might be the driving force behind all the buck mugly comments.  :thinking:

but for our sakes, lets hope it's the former.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 11:50:56 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

truetrini

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2012, 12:05:49 AM »
jc, dey f**king ugly!   Real damn ugly, inside and outside, all dat f**king long discourse about waht?  I eh no f**king anthropologist...dey facking ugly.  and damn ugly too!

Unless yuh saying dat dey not pretty and dey not ugly, dey somewhere in between...as in dey f**king pretty ugly!

He f**king chirren ugly no arse..dey facking UGLY!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 06:55:42 AM by truetrini SC »

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2012, 03:00:12 AM »
by that reasoning jack is a handsome fella too because he look exactly like them, especially darryl with he lazy eye and big-ass philtrum. same fella who was at the heart of the simpaul's travel scandal. they are not innocents. and they still blasted chupid looking.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2012, 04:59:13 AM »
by that reasoning jack is a handsome fella too because he look exactly like them, especially darryl with he lazy eye and big-ass philtrum. same fella who was at the heart of the simpaul's travel scandal. they are not innocents. and they still blasted chupid looking.
Yeh buddy, i got that, especially from yuh boy TT who set the record straight earlier. i think your version and my version of unattractive is way different, bc the traits that render ppl good looking or bad looking does not measure up in the case of the warner boys, but to each is own.

BTW i think i might have tuh pull that brown paper bag out meh closet again, bc i eh too far from the warner boys in terms of looks. that's my fault though for believe these lying NY white and japanese bayches for convincing me that i was OK looking.  :frustrated:

PS: TT, i never said they were great looking, but i certainly don't believe they're as horrendous as you made them out to be,as ah matter of fact, i would say that they are quite ordinary looking ppl.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 05:04:27 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2012, 07:05:23 AM »
I would not describe them as ugly if I saw them in the street.

What makes them ugly is not their looks but their willingness to profit from their fathers schemes. Now, as a father myself, I can understand the principle of helping your children to get a start in business. But if they are mixed up, knowingly, in unscrupulous activity, then they, as adults, have the ability to make their own moral decisions and are equally as culpable.

Their ugliness is due to their decisions to continue to alledgedly gain financial benefits and powerful status from their fathers questionable activities.

Jobs at CONCACAF, managing Marvin Lee Stadium, information booths at U17 World Cup may all be legitimate sources of income obtained through their fathers influence. But benefitting from some of the other alleged incomes of their father unfortunately taints them. 

truetrini

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2012, 07:28:09 AM »
I would not describe them as ugly if I saw them in the street.

What makes them ugly is not their looks but their willingness to profit from their fathers schemes. Now, as a father myself, I can understand the principle of helping your children to get a start in business. But if they are mixed up, knowingly, in unscrupulous activity, then they, as adults, have the ability to make their own moral decisions and are equally as culpable.

Their ugliness is due to their decisions to continue to alledgedly gain financial benefits and powerful status from their fathers questionable activities.

Jobs at CONCACAF, managing Marvin Lee Stadium, information booths at U17 World Cup may all be legitimate sources of income obtained through their fathers influence. But benefitting from some of the other alleged incomes of their father unfortunately taints them. 

FS, they are not ugly, they are FUGLY!  One ah dem was also Treasurer  of the TTFA/TTFF at one time

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2012, 10:03:08 AM »
Yeh buddy, i got that, especially from yuh boy TT who set the record straight earlier. i think your version and my version of unattractive is way different, bc the traits that render ppl good looking or bad looking does not measure up in the case of the warner boys, but to each is own.

BTW i think i might have tuh pull that brown paper bag out meh closet again, bc i eh too far from the warner boys in terms of looks. that's my fault though for believe these lying NY white and japanese bayches for convincing me that i was OK looking.  :frustrated:

PS: TT, i never said they were great looking, but i certainly don't believe they're as horrendous as you made them out to be,as ah matter of fact, i would say that they are quite ordinary looking ppl.

well JC I don't put much faith in european people and the global mainstream tell me what is nice and what is not. i don't hold them in disdain, but they typically one idea of what 'african' means, and i have another.  plus what woman like is invisible to me. your points are wll taken are tho, lest we forget ..... but expect picong to pass when the warner boys  gallerying with other OPM.

ugly talk aside, it irks me to no end that the most ostentatious, least self-concious displays often come from those whose people need the money the most.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 10:05:19 AM by ZANDOLIE »

1]; } ?>