April 28, 2024, 07:38:34 AM

Author Topic: "Waggonists - Keeping It Real"  (Read 4269 times)

Offline goodfootball171267

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
"Waggonists - Keeping It Real"
« on: October 25, 2005, 10:18:11 AM »
Good Afternoon Everyone,
Much respect for all the hard work you have done on this site so far (to developer/moderator) and great reads from all those who post (real kicks).  I am a newcomer to posting, so don't all hate at the same time.

I have a couple things to comment on and hopefully i will get a few rational replys ...
1.  Change of uniform ... without having all the facts ... i think we should stay with the "Finta" uniform (some have echoed this sentiment).  If we wasn't good for ADI and them before then we shouldn't be good for them now.
2.  Them England boys who now would like to represent ... i think we should stick with the fellas who get we there ... (presuming we get over the last hurdle).
3.  David Nakhid ... leh we leave the man alone nah ... he is the one who go have to live with his decision wether we like or not.

Thanks.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: "Waggonists - Keeping It Real"
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2005, 10:21:48 AM »
for everyone who wants to stick with finta i feel so sorry for you poor misinformed souls

THEY ARE OUT OF STOCK AND CANNOT MEET THE DEMAND TODAY

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THEY CAN SUPPLY THE WHOLE WORLD WHEN WE QUALIFY :beermug:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2005, 10:26:45 AM »
with that line of thinking shouldn't we still be with BSC... just a thought.... but welcome to the board .....  :chilling:

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2005, 10:28:48 AM »
Good Afternoon Everyone,
Much respect for all the hard work you have done on this site so far (to developer/moderator) and great reads from all those who post (real kicks).  I am a newcomer to posting, so don't all hate at the same time.

I have a couple things to comment on and hopefully i will get a few rational replys ...
1.  Change of uniform ... without having all the facts ... i think we should stay with the "Finta" uniform (some have echoed this sentiment).  If we wasn't good for ADI and them before then we shouldn't be good for them now.
2.  Them England boys who now would like to represent ... i think we should stick with the fellas who get we there ... (presuming we get over the last hurdle).
3.  David Nakhid ... leh we leave the man alone nah ... he is the one who go have to live with his decision wether we like or not.

Thanks.

You preaching loyalty and pacifism and right now man here ent have time for that, yuh will get mash up like davyjenny.

I hear what yuh saying about Finta. I woul dlike to stay with them too and a TnT jersey produced by Adidas and nike doesn't make it any better, but it is a business. If we make the WC we need a supplier with a global marketing plan. Finta probably would not know what to do with us and would gladly let the contract be bought out. Also for all we know the contract is expirng anyway and Finta will not be able to afford a new one for a team that could well be in the WC.

As for Nakhid, the less said the better.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2005, 11:35:52 AM »
I understand the abt loyalty as to why we shud stick with Finta but personally I didnt like the finta design, the training jersey on d odda hand was real bad but in terms of supplying d whole world much less d whole of trinidad, i doh c dat happening and nike/adidas will bring a  more global hype and attention to d team.

As for dem england boys, i'm more forgiving to Jlloyd but Zamora i aint for dat, Zamora was cutting style on we, he didnt have d pride to represent us whereas Jlloyd was actually in the england pool. Dem fellas aint want nuttin with Birchall. If we make it, i dont know if dem want to come and play in shell cup and gold cup and qualifiers vs Suriname and Guyana. Dem is basically wagonists too.

as for Nakhid, I doh want to comment until all d evidence on d table cuz we know how d press can be. but on d interview he didnt deny if he was willing to work with bahrain.

If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2005, 12:06:11 PM »
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2005, 12:06:16 PM »
I say ignore Zamora and look at Lloyd Samuel. But for the game in T&T keep the original team with Spann or Sancho for Gray.

Anyone knows how Sancho and his injury going?

J.
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2005, 12:58:25 PM »
 This new guy is a waggonist too  :rotfl:....but any way they should Take ADidas because is about time we get a quality national outfit....Go T&T

TrinInfinite

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2005, 01:11:51 PM »
4get finta 4 now, if we want worldwide recognition we need a worldwide sponsor, yuh have 2 think big, cant think small, we goin world cup, not a friendly in de caribbean, finta serve its purpose, now let de big boys run de show and allow other people in de world dat are not trini 2 buy we jersey, nuff said, i stayin quiet about a certain someone, let his name be stricken from every book and record, so shall it be done, so shall it be written  ;D

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2005, 01:12:56 PM »

1. You preaching loyalty and pacifism and right now man here ent have time for that

2. I hear what yuh saying about Finta. I woul dlike to stay with them too and a TnT jersey produced by Adidas and nike doesn't make it any better, but it is a business. If we make the WC we need a supplier with a global marketing plan.

3. As for Nakhid, the less said the better.

three excellent points JDB, i couldnt have said them better myself!!

Imagine finta cant even supply enough jerseys for die hard supporters who want to buy! How de hell they will cope with an internationally increased demand!

concerning Nahkid, i hope he doesnt have the balls to set foot in this country again!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline goodfootball171267

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2005, 01:22:06 PM »
Thanks for the replies ... just one get mih doh ... i say we keep the guys who get us this far ... BSC wasn't one of them ... he started the campaign and had to be replaced ... that's why we at this point.  We only here because we get some decent points under B.
As for me putting in mah two cents ... i like to see good football and when the side playing shit i can't blindly support (1st game against DR and the last game against USA) ... them is the only two games i see and to me we wasn't ready.   

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2005, 04:12:22 PM »
Stick around. Yuh need to watch more often because it have real niceness coming from this team.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline troy piloy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2005, 06:12:21 PM »
Thanks for the link point-man.
Somebody give goodfootball171267 a link where he can see all the games if there isn't one that is some thing we should have on the site  ???
We have come along alot since the last game u saw and that game againist USA was not that bad espcially in the second half.
I will like to see Finta get big up on the world stage but if they cannot supply supporter jerseys that is and serious issue.
Na_h_ _ who ??? I ain't know nobody name so that must be a foriegner from the Middle East. :rotfl:
Senior Advisor to AWATT's Intelligence Unit

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2005, 06:30:45 PM »
OH lorse
Check how DaveJenny is folk lore nah
Man does get reference all d time
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

truetrini

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2005, 07:31:03 PM »
wHAT ALLYUH SAYING BOUT dAVE jENNY?

dE MAN EH STUPID...HE JES POSSESSED BY AH RETARDED GHOST! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

TrinInfinite

Bad News, Juss Hear From Trinidad, Waggonist Already have Tickets!
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2005, 11:03:02 AM »
dis is real shit, waggonist already have tickets in dey hand for de 12th, wat de ass is dis, less die hards gettin tickets now, diz one bad ting about we country, people who have connection gettin b4 people who are real supporters, i might have 2 try 2 friend up a waggonist and get ah ticket

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
Re: Bad News, Juss Hear From Trinidad, Waggonist Already have Tickets!
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2005, 11:06:01 AM »
i doubt ur news is true nobody dont even kno how d tickets lookin u talkin bout man dun hav it allyuh graet yes
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

TrinInfinite

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2005, 11:08:31 AM »
i dead serious, de person who tell me, have theirs already, dey wouldnt lie, is a woman tell meh, she have a good bit and gettin 4 she friends 2 go, she is a waggonist, dis is a fact right now, she wouldnt lie about something like dat

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2005, 11:11:36 AM »
but wey de getting them tickets from???? I talk to meh boy home this morning and he was asking meh if ah still going down on de 12th so he could buy a ticket fuh meh..He say tickets might go on sale next week. Wey yuh hear this news from TrinInfinite?

Offline SHOTTA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2005, 11:12:04 AM »
i find it hard to believe dat on october 26th in trinidad sum one hav tickets for a nov 12th game

how d ticket lookin? who is she man?  is uncovered or covered?

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2005, 11:12:47 AM »
DAM!!!!!That shite sucks!!! Ask she where she get them tickets from..she and Jack is friend??? ;D

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2005, 11:15:18 AM »
sponsoring corporations probably get their alotments already. maybe they distributing them to their employees.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2005, 11:18:19 AM »
her uncle close with tstt boys nah, so i expect de tickets comin from dey, but she tell me her uncle have dem 4 she already, he done pick dem up and ting, she goin 2 ask and see whether she can get more, bc her other friends askin she, i never known her 2  b a liar, she is a honest girl, so i believe it 100 percent, it juss surprising 2 me though, so early, i said de same ting, how u get ticket already, dat ent goin on sale till de 10th of nov, she say i got dem already from my uncle, he has dem 4 me, i have 2 pick dem up from him dis week, dat was her answer, she say he have connections and got dem and maybe can get some more, didnt ask wat dey look like though, i will when she get dem later dis week though

Offline SHOTTA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2005, 11:29:20 AM »
BOSSS!!!!!!     she lie ;D ;D

talk dun

TrinInfinite

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2005, 11:30:29 AM »
nah boss, she ent lyin, yuh juss cant believe we ent have de tickets lol  ;D

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2005, 11:43:47 AM »
No tickets come out yet.
She must be have a pass or a sure commitment for tickets when they do come out, through the TSTT sponsorship thing.

Physical tickets not available yet.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2005, 11:45:10 AM »
dat could also b de case, i cant see de print shop printin ticket in advance, home so late in doin tings  ;D

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2005, 11:50:31 AM »
dem thing eh go be ticket in hand. It go be sponsor passes. Like TSTT, KFC and Stag go had to get early to give they delegation. What she get is the usual bobol that does go with everything in Trini. Yuh only need 10 people to come yuh go ask for 40 and get 30 so all the boss wife and he outside woman going the game.

Més que un club.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2005, 11:51:43 AM »
diz good talk  ;D

Offline Ball Ho fuh life

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2005, 11:52:19 AM »
hmm, meh boy friend ha' bootleg tickets yes! :-X

1]; } ?>