April 27, 2024, 05:54:25 PM

Author Topic: TTFF V JACK WARNER  (Read 5307 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TTFF V JACK WARNER
« on: February 17, 2012, 08:35:32 AM »
The TTFF has agreed to sue Jack for the accounts. ( They really did not have any choice) The judge says show me the paperwork by today. The case adjourned to April for the judge to see where d case the TTFF v Jack WARNER.

So enjoy all yuh Carnival we back in court 4 Easter the season of resurrection where according to Hprner Jack will rise again.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

truetrini

Re: TTFF V JACK WARNER
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 08:45:46 AM »
where yuh hear dis weary?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 09:15:14 AM »
This case have so much twist. The man refuse to show us where Tax payer money gone, now TTFF have to sue him. Shameless
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 09:25:00 AM »
This is like me embezzling my clientele and suing myself for embezzling them... ???
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 09:31:43 AM by Daft Trini »

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 09:33:20 AM »
This case have so much twist. The man refuse to show us where Tax payer money gone, now TTFF have to sue him. Shameless

This place is the bess yes...every mornin this week ah log on it have ah new piece ah bacchanal to digest

This week for the first time ah google jack and warner...odder dan ah yankee flim star from the 1950's. we boy have 10+++ plus pages of negative hits...at ah glance you would swear dis fellah muss be some kinda mass murderer
40 years from now when everybody gone, and future people googlin!! dais he legacy?

Imagine,ah lil fellah from rio claro have more negative google hits than hitler
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 09:58:39 AM »
Warner to receive pre-action letter today.
By: Lasana Liburd (Wire898).

Works Minister and ex-FIFA Vice President Jack Warner should receive a pre-action protocol letter by this evening as the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF) has decided to sue its former special advisor.

The TTFF's attorney, Deryck Ali, told Justice Devindra Rampersad at the Port of Spain High Court this morning that the local football body has decided to go after the Chaguanas West MP for information on over $100 million in missing funds.

Justice Rampersad ordered that a pre-action protocol letter be sent to Warner today and be copied to him.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 10:00:16 AM by FireBrand »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2012, 10:22:08 AM »
i hear 'bout defendants employing delay tactics. this will be the first case in history where the plaintiff sticking  :devil:
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2012, 10:27:03 AM »
where yuh hear dis weary?

I got it from 1 of d 13. Sorry 4 d late response had to run off to a friend's fther funeral.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2012, 10:33:50 AM »
Sancho also said the judge gave them permission to go through the files of TTFF ,they would be doing that soon news on i95.5fm
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline CAPITANO

• Full Warrior
  • I heart zaboka
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2012, 10:42:22 AM »
Players sue TTFF
TTFF sue Jack
Jack to sue Lasana

dis thing come like on big sue sue!!!
Ah wonder who getting de nex hand??
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 10:45:34 AM by CAPITANO »
WE JAMMIN STILL!!!!!!

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2012, 10:44:34 AM »
Capitano ,leh we see who getting the first hands.
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline CAPITANO

• Full Warrior
  • I heart zaboka
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2012, 10:47:16 AM »
lol.... :rotfl:
WE JAMMIN STILL!!!!!!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2012, 10:48:14 AM »
over $100 million missing funds ? lord have mercy , i hope God never smile on he
Youtube Channel

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2012, 12:16:05 PM »
This is great, the judge made a good move here, let them kill themselves.

However, I believe this move by the TTFF is only to buy time.

I don't trust it.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 12:17:47 PM by Errol »

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2012, 12:24:52 PM »
This is like me embezzling my clientele and suing myself for embezzling them... ???

Exactly....look kicks.....I cyar wait to see the outcome of this..ie..who get how much.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2012, 12:35:52 PM »

Works Minister and ex-FIFA Vice President Jack Warner should receive a pre-action protocol letter by this evening as the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF) has decided to sue its former special advisor.

The TTFF's attorney, Deryck Ali, told Justice Devindra Rampersad at the Port of Spain High Court this morning that the local football body has decided to go after the Chaguanas West MP for information on over $100 million in missing funds.

Justice Rampersad ordered that a pre-action protocol letter be sent to Warner today and be copied to him.

HOLY FAWWWWKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why people in TT always hadda overdo it. He couldn't just tief a 10 million and done.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2012, 12:47:01 PM »
Considering that he has been in power 30 years... I would assume that there is more

tell him I go buy he lambo...
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 12:49:34 PM by Daft Trini »

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2012, 02:13:30 PM »
tell him I go buy he lambo...

boy u sure yuh wuh dat?...jack fart up hard in da lil car from all de free food and johnny blue

when u put on de a/c is ol curry waftin in an out yuh nostril
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2012, 02:20:29 PM »

HOLY FAWWWWKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why people in TT always hadda overdo it. He couldn't just tief a 10 million and done.

VB

boss, ah see on de news today dey catch a group in italy with 6 trillion on fake us treasury bonds. trillion eh.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2012, 02:35:28 PM »
I going to sue also

emotional stress over no friendlies on FIFA dates...and my pain in Providence
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2012, 02:37:46 PM »
I going to sue also

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2012, 02:39:43 PM »

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2012, 02:55:16 PM »
now international news.

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=ap-warner-lawsuit

Interesting!

Last year, Judge Devindra Rampersad ordered Warner to make an interim payment to players of more than $700,000, but Warner has not done so.
Ooops!!

Warner previously made a $1 million payment and said he has offered $2.3 million to the players, whom he accused of being greedy after they demanded $3.9 million.
Really???

Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar said Friday that authorities are investigating several projects launched by Warner’s ministry. She declined further comment.
Hadn't heard this before.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2012, 03:06:59 PM »
It not nice to make fun of people misfortune , but some how this feeling right  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2012, 03:12:21 PM »

Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation said to understate World Cup earnings by USD 25 million

PLAY THE GAME
By Michael Herborn
24 September 2007

The Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation is alleged to have understated its earnings by 173 million Trinidad and Tobago Dollars (USD 28 million), devaluing bonus payments for national team players. A final decision over bonus payments will now be decided by arbitration in London after legal proceedings were initiated in Trinidad on 21 September.

After a challenge by London-based lawyers operating on behalf of sixteen players who represented Trinidad and Tobago at World Cup 2006, the government of Trinidad and Tobago has revealed that the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF) understated World Cup earnings by USD 25 million, reports the Trinidad Express.

Players for the Trinidad and Tobago national team, the Soca Warriors, were promised equal shares in a bonus fund of 50% of the revenues of World Cup earnings gathered by the TTFF for qualifying for the 2006 World Cup in a deal hammered out between the players and TTFF special advisor Jack Warner.

The TTFF quoted World Cup earnings at TTD 18.25 million (approximately USD 3 million), and claiming costs of TTD 17.9 million, initially offered players a bonus of a little under USD 1000.

This figure came as a surprise to the Soca Warrior’s World Cup 2006 Goalkeeper, Shaka Hislop. “As little as we knew about football finances that figure just didn't seem right given the fanfare and corporate involvement with the team during Germany 2006,” he told Play the Game on 20 September, before the case went to court.

“We knew it had to be more but weren't really sure how much more. To say the size of the earnings surprised us is an understatement! The reported TT$173M made the whole country gasp!”

The revelation by the Trinidad and Tobago government, published in a report by Trinidadian daily, The Trinidad Express, would suggest a total offer to players of nearly USD 14 million in bonuses, substantially more than what the TTFF has offered.

Warner accuses players of greed
The Football Players Association of Trinidad and Tobago (FPATT) was formed to represent the interests of all footballers in Trinidad and Tobago, with Hislop as its interim president.

When negotiations between the TTFF and FPATT began to stall, six months after the FPATT was formed, sixteen players retained the services of lawyers to assist in the negotiations. However, this did not go down well with the hierarchy at the TTFF. The sixteen players were blacklisted by the TTFF from representing the national team.

Jack Warner had earlier accused the players of greed when the threat of legal action emerged. In a statement to CMC Sports, Warner said “What Trinidad is suffering from is from a situation whereby 16 or 18 players are holding a country and a federation to ransom because of greed.”

Warner, who in addition to maintaining a powerful voice in the running of the TTFF, is also a Vice President at FIFA by virtue of his position as head of CONCACAF.

The irony is not lost on Hislop, who in a letter to Warner on 17 June, accused the CONCACAF head of failing to act neutrally in the interests of reaching an agreement between the parties.

“You have continually proven yourself heavily biased and opinionated in this matter,” wrote Hislop, “in your capacity as CONCACAF President, you should be the one to advise on the impasse.”

Breakdown in relationship between TTFF and players
Hislop believes changes are needed within the TTFF to avoid similar situations from occurring.

“The FPATT aren't, and have no intention of being, in a position to call for the removal of members of the TTFF. At the same time though, while the current regime is in place the relationship between the TTFF and the banned 16 will be very strained, to say the least,” Hislop told Play the Game.

“The trouble is the TTFF have never courted the respect of any of the players who have ever represented T&T. Players have always pulled on the national shirt with pride and have never expected anything in return. The TTFF have always played on those sentiments."

However, the first step to mending relations in Trinidadian and Tobagonian football has been taken, with the ban on the sixteen players being lifted as a result of the legal negotiations leading to an agreement to go to arbitration.

The TTFF were contacted for a response to the recent revelations by the Trinidad and Tobago government with regard to World Cup revenues, but are yet to reply to Play the Game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This story was updated on 24 September 2007

Shaka Hislop, interim president of the FPATT, will be attending Play the Game 2007 to discuss these issues. To visit the conference homepage, please visit www.playthegame.org/2007

Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2012, 04:17:17 PM »
TTFF to sue Warner

Some decisive action on the part of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation on the prompting of High Court Judge Devindra Rampersad was taken on Friday.

At the latest court hearing on Friday morning, the TTFF announced through its lawyer, Derek Ali, that the players will be suing Jack Warner to force him to furnish the legitimate accounts of the World Cup effort to Germany 2006.

Spokesman for the 13 players who are battling the TTFF for outstanding monies owed to them, Mr. Brent Sancho, believes it's a positive move, but the Federation should not have allowed it to come to this.

"It has taken the Federation this long, six years and a court case and this matter, for them to finally come out and make this move. This should have been done a long, long time ago. They have been in bed with Mr. Warner for 20-plus years and they have allowed this to go on. So we don't feel sorry for the Federation for them in that matter."

The players return to court on April 4th at 9:30am when their fight against the TTFF continues.

http://www.ctntworld.com/LocalArticles.aspx?id=38522&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2012, 05:28:37 PM »
I going to sue also

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Yuh know Big Magician....ah shouldn't be laughing eh.....but ah cyar help it after this post....but inquiring minds want to know......where/what is yuh Providence??  ??? :-\ :thinking: :thinking:   ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2012, 05:46:13 PM »
so TTFF suing Warner .....Warner suing Lasana Liburd.........Latapy suing the TTFF ......Big Mag suing TTFF.......lawd more suit than a big shot wedding

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2012, 05:49:31 PM »
TTFF to sue Warner

Some decisive action on the part of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation on the prompting of High Court Judge Devindra Rampersad was taken on Friday.

At the latest court hearing on Friday morning, the TTFF announced through its lawyer, Derek Ali, that the players will be suing Jack Warner to force him to furnish the legitimate accounts of the World Cup effort to Germany 2006.

Spokesman for the 13 players who are battling the TTFF for outstanding monies owed to them, Mr. Brent Sancho, believes it's a positive move, but the Federation should not have allowed it to come to this.

"It has taken the Federation this long, six years and a court case and this matter, for them to finally come out and make this move. This should have been done a long, long time ago. They have been in bed with Mr. Warner for 20-plus years and they have allowed this to go on. So we don't feel sorry for the Federation for them in that matter."

The players return to court on April 4th at 9:30am when their fight against the TTFF continues.

http://www.ctntworld.com/LocalArticles.aspx?id=38522&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

sloppy, ctnt

truetrini

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2012, 06:02:32 PM »
E-Man I was looking for a picture of sloppy c**t yes...steups...when I eh see no picture of Jack Horner..well yuh get meh point.

1]; } ?>