March 28, 2024, 03:58:41 AM

Author Topic: I saw that beating coming.  (Read 1243 times)

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I saw that beating coming.
« on: February 19, 2012, 02:16:51 PM »
How de hell you can go into a 4 day match against Bim with one top line spinner,to add to the problem we lost probably the best pace bowler over the last year in Rampaul,surely another out and out spinner would have been a better choice may be Badree or Shanga and I dont agree with people saying he is a LO player.We know Bim are efficient at playing pace but weak against spin and both Shanga and Badree should have played in place of Alert and Khan,I also do not understand this love affair the selectors have with Guillen.The big mistake was the selectors stupid idea that Narine would blow them out but it doesn't work so,Narine needs support and there was none from the other bowlers.We do have an excuse though and that is we batted with 8 and had half a keeper but all the same our team selection was bad real facking bad.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 02:18:32 PM by frico »

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I saw that beating coming.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 09:01:26 AM »
they dropped Kraigg and Kuk in the 2nd ,thats where we losted .khan and gabby dropped them.
That whole game was an ambush ,cant wait for the return game against those bajans m,hope Ravis back and we crack some ribs and skulls .

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 10:11:33 AM »
Well we did bat with only 9 men in the second innings.

Simmo making an effor doh count, we all knew he couldn't bat.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 10:59:40 AM »
i didnt know that ,simmo was beating on tino the deadly pace was not affecting him .he fractured his hand keeping.
tino hit ramdin had to retire tino hit barath hsd to retire simmo had to keep hurt his hand.tino was trying to hit men he also hit narine and khan .alert had to run to not get taken out .revenge is a bitch doh.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 11:03:06 AM by Quags »

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 06:50:07 AM »
Hopefully we will correct the selection mistakes and if we happen to meet the Bimmers again it will be a cutarse waiting fuh dem.I think the dropped catches were very bad for us but I still feel if we had another top spinner we would have beaten them.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 10:07:38 PM »
Everybody saw de beating coming. Is a B Squad we send there. Guillen is boo. No Pollard or Darren Bravo. Ganga hurt. I am not convinced that Imran Khan could ever be a better option than Tadpole or Jaggie. Yannick Carriah eh ready yet. Spinners get better de older dey get. Where de hell we going with dis spinning youth movement? Steups.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 10:11:17 PM by Savannah boy »

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2012, 04:12:32 AM »
Everybody saw de beating coming. Is a B Squad we send there. Guillen is boo. No Pollard or Darren Bravo. Ganga hurt. I am not convinced that Imran Khan could ever be a better option than Tadpole or Jaggie. Yannick Carriah eh ready yet. Spinners get better de older dey get. Where de hell we going with dis spinning youth movement? Steups.
Its true what you say,I can understand giving the yutes a chance early but you dont just throw them in at the deep end,they should be slowly nutured in certain matches and not against the seasoned players they may come up against.Many potentially good yute have been thrown to the lions too early and have never recovered.Brian Laras dont come round every Sunday or every Monday morning.

1]; } ?>