March 29, 2024, 12:14:43 AM

Author Topic: TenTrinis for camp.  (Read 1512 times)

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TenTrinis for camp.
« on: March 01, 2012, 05:13:04 PM »
I know there are idiots running West Indian cricket but why do you hold a camp with an important competittion taking place among the countries of the Caribbean.This competittion serves better than any camp,wouldn't it be better to wait until after the completion of competition to hold a camp,and even if there is no time for this camp playing competitive cricket counts more than a bloody camp.
These clowns who run cricket have spoilt a a great match up between the 2 best teams in the Caribbean,it would have been nice to see Narine against some better batsmen than he has seen so far.I have to say though that TT should have good enough bench to give a good account of themselves, in the meantime could somebody send the WICB an Almanac,be quick though coz they could f**kup again coz they are a bunch of big-headed TWATS.

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TenTrinis for camp.
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 05:42:49 PM »
I know there are idiots running West Indian cricket but why do you hold a camp with an important competittion taking place among the countries of the Caribbean.This competittion serves better than any camp,wouldn't it be better to wait until after the completion of competition to hold a camp,and even if there is no time for this camp playing competitive cricket counts more than a bloody camp.
These clowns who run cricket have spoilt a a great match up between the 2 best teams in the Caribbean,it would have been nice to see Narine against some better batsmen than he has seen so far.I have to say though that TT should have good enough bench to give a good account of themselves, in the meantime could somebody send the WICB an Almanac,be quick though coz they could f**kup again coz they are a bunch of big-headed TWATS.

What I would like to know is how the hell did St.Vincent get to host  3  ODI's and both T20 matches for the Australia series whilst T&T only got a test match and Jamaica get nothing.... :cursing: I guess the WICB has no interest in making any profit this year. ::)

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 06:02:34 PM »
EC $$ may have something to do with it.....not sure.  It will depend on capacity of stadium and $$ exchange rate.
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 06:11:44 PM »
The lack of matches in Trinidad over the last 10 or 15 years must have been hatched by people who would prefer a loss than a profit coz from what I know TT always have the biggest crowds at the Oval and make the most money,this all serves the WICB better than a loss.I see the power weilding Dotties getting back at the big boys especially TT and Jamaica for what they perceived as bad treatment over the years,surely though,they have gone too far.I sometimes fell like so many do,"go it alone",we are quite capable of starting in Limited Overs cricket and advance from there,in 10 years we could be a Test side,I wont like to see it but Caribbean cricket is headed in the direction of the ill fated Federation.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 10:18:53 AM »
Correct if I'm wrong, but won't the competition still be going on when the WI vs Aus series going on?

I think I read that the competition suppose to run until April, and the Aussies should be here in couple weeks.  WICB said that they wanted the series to run in tandem with the tournament so that if they need to call up any replacements, then the guys would already be match fit and sharp.  I don't think that is a good enough reason, but hey...

The next thing is they say that QP Oval people does charge too much for the Oval and it not feasible.  You have to consider too that TT money is almost the lowest in the Caribbean, so increasing the cost of tickets to meet that of the targeted revenue, could very well mean that the crowds would eventually dwindle...especially since WI ent win a friggin test in a long long time.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 07:07:33 PM »
TT money is not the lowest in the Caribbean,Guyana and Jamaica are the lowest but they still have large crowds in those 2 countries.TT is a richer country and inflation would not affect the crowds in TT if it does not do so in Jamaica and Guyana,who are much poorer.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2012, 10:14:22 PM »
All yuh slow is d Windward Is time now.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2012, 04:26:07 AM »
All yuh slow is d Windward Is time now.
Ah so me see it too so mek dem unstan.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2012, 02:44:17 PM »
Correct if I'm wrong, but won't the competition still be going on when the WI vs Aus series going on?

I think I read that the competition suppose to run until April, and the Aussies should be here in couple weeks.  WICB said that they wanted the series to run in tandem with the tournament so that if they need to call up any replacements, then the guys would already be match fit and sharp.  I don't think that is a good enough reason, but hey...

The next thing is they say that QP Oval people does charge too much for the Oval and it not feasible.  You have to consider too that TT money is almost the lowest in the Caribbean, so increasing the cost of tickets to meet that of the targeted revenue, could very well mean that the crowds would eventually dwindle...especially since WI ent win a friggin test in a long long time.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

1]; } ?>