April 19, 2024, 02:54:42 PM

Author Topic: Federal Judge Emails Racist Joke About Obama, Then Apologizes  (Read 13132 times)

truetrini

Re: Federal Judge Emails Racist Joke About Obama, Then Apologizes
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2012, 10:26:08 AM »
I am not sure that asylumseeker deliberately tries to obfuscate.  In my opinion he eschews obfuscation, and while to some he may seem pococurante, I do not see him as an individual of contemptuous thoughts.

Indeed asylumseeker would address such allegations with much objurgation.  Asylumseeker is a man who is prepared to risk the obloquy and criticism of any who may wish to impugn his character with the celerity of Usain Bolt!

p.s. It was never my attempt to cause any obloquy when I questioned as on his writing/speaking style.   And to my satisfaction he explained that he writes it as it flows.  Any animadversion that occurred from my posting is greatly regretted.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 10:31:30 AM by truetrini SC »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2012, 10:39:55 AM »
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???..............um I jus laff cause it did funny :D
I pity the fool....

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2012, 10:59:06 AM »
ob·fus·cate/ˈäbfəˌskāt/
Verb:   Render obscure, unclear, or unintelligible; Bewilder (someone).

Not to be confused with "obdurate"

eschews  3rd person singular present of es·chew
Verb:   Deliberately avoid using; abstain from: "he appealed to the crowd to eschew violence".

Not to be confused with cashew

pococurante (po-ko-koo-RAN-tee, -kyoo-)
Adjective. Indifferent, apathetic, nonchalant. noun. A careless or indifferent person

Not to be confused with procurement as in prostitution.

con·temp·tu·ous/kənˈtem(p)CHo͞oəs/
Adjective:   Showing contempt; scornful

Not to be confused with what hillbillies do in the privacy of their own shack.

ob·jur·ga.tion
Noun: a severe rebuking; scolding.

Not to be confused with masturbation

ob·lo·quy/ˈäbləkwē/
Noun:    Strong public criticism or verbal abuse.

Not to be confused with obzokie

ce·ler·i·ty/səˈleritē/
Noun: Swiftness of movement.

Not to be confused with celery (which taste quite nice with cheese wizz)

an·i·mad·ver·sion/ˌanəmadˈvərZHən/
Noun:     Criticism or censure., a comment or remark, esp. a critical one.

Not to be confused with veganism (i.e an aversion to animals)
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2012, 11:40:25 AM »
my grandmother ....lawd bless her soul....told me that no matter how many letters I get behind my name..if I allowed education to make me become a jack ass...then the only thing I become is an educated jack ass....I hope that was simple enough to read.

Why you even bother to read that drivel?

If the man goal is to make his message as garbled as possible then his intent can't be for you to read it. Leave the man be, let him humor himself.

What i know is that the most effective way to deliver a message is to tailor it to your audience, and last time i check this is SW.net not the Form 6 Literature club.

I have a subsequent post to make but time doh permit right now ... buh ah had to take a moment to deal wid your errant, interloping ass. Ah sure yuh learn dem words somewhere between London and New York City ... if not, consult Pecan.

Yuh would have been better advised to find a podcast to work on than to bring talk on this thread. Ah would ah respect yuh as a man if yuh responded on the other thread where I challenged your conduct ... but apparently yuh intent on squandering de lil goodwill and respect I accorded yuh ... dahis yuh prerogative, buh doh come rong here wid bullshit. Tote yuh obvious feelings elsewhere. I doh mind yuh running een under de shelter of either kicker or MEP, buh yuh still dangling uselessly like a limp prick in a orgy.

I know yuh not illiterate ... so perhaps yuh willfully blind and chupid? Did you fail to notice that it was expressly stated that the commentary was tailored to Bakes. Yuh not in a position to decipher drivel from drool.

Dis ain't de celerity of Usain Bolt ... is ah hors d'oeuvres. Feel free to come back fuh seconds.

truetrini

« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2012, 12:01:47 PM »
This thread starting to furcate more than a Chinese birch tree!

aasylumseeker, please keep being you.  I actually was just joking about your way of communicating and over the years you have remained consistent and constant.

I am being genuine when I say that you always bring substance to debates and besides, if you do change your style I will surely miss the splendor of your words, they illuminate and are as brilliant and rutilant as any sun flare or aurora borealis!!!

truetrini

« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2012, 12:08:39 PM »
By the way dais ah piece ah heights yuh rest on meh boy dinho dey sir....
Dis ain't de celerity of Usain Bolt ... is ah hors d'oeuvres. Feel free to come back fuh seconds.

But asylumsssker, it is gauche to pettifog. 

Carry on smartly.   ;)

I wonder what you would be like doing Midnight Robber talk for Carnival?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 12:15:36 PM by truetrini SC »

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 09, 2012, 12:34:58 PM »
the English language is full of beauty and very few of us can utilize it for what it is worth.

Candidly, I wish my vocabulary was a just a fraction of men like Asylum, Bakes and TT (when he not cussing somebody up that is). It have a few more men who does post as well but I cant think of them right now.

Don't stop with your freshet of polysyllabic words man  :beermug:

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 09, 2012, 12:36:31 PM »

aasylumseeker, please keep being you.  I actually was just joking about your way of communicating and over the years you have remained consistent and constant.

I am being genuine when I say that you always bring substance to debates and besides, if you do change your style I will surely miss the splendor of your words, they illuminate and are as brilliant and rutilant as any sun flare or aurora borealis!!!

is that de long form for the area around a woman nipple?

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2012, 12:56:30 PM »
my grandmother ....lawd bless her soul....told me that no matter how many letters I get behind my name..if I allowed education to make me become a jack ass...then the only thing I become is an educated jack ass....I hope that was simple enough to read.

If the man goal is to make his message as garbled as possible then his intent can't be for you to read it. Leave the man be, let him humor himself.

What i know is that the most effective way to deliver a message is to tailor it to your audience, and last time i check this is SW.net not the Form 6 Literature club.

I have a subsequent post to make but time doh permit right now ... buh ah had to take a moment to deal wid your errant, interloping ass. Ah sure yuh learn dem words somewhere between London and New York City ... if not, consult Pecan.

Yuh would have been better advised to find a podcast to work on than to bring talk on this thread. Ah would ah respect yuh as a man if yuh responded on the other thread where I challenged your conduct ... but apparently yuh intent on squandering de lil goodwill and respect I accorded yuh ... dahis yuh prerogative, buh doh come rong here wid bullshit. Tote yuh obvious feelings elsewhere. I doh mind yuh running een under de shelter of either kicker or MEP, buh yuh still dangling uselessly like a limp prick in a orgy.

I know yuh not illiterate ... so perhaps yuh willfully blind and chupid? Did you fail to notice that it was expressly stated that the commentary was tailored to Bakes. Yuh not in a position to decipher drivel from drool.

I aint bother to respond to you over in that thread, because yuh was doing such a good job of making an ass of yuhself i say lemme leave you to it...

I dunno why yuh figure i care about your opinion of me.. Your goodwill and respect?? Lolol... Seriously, who de f**k is your old ass again hoss? Yuh busy studying where i living and what i doing like some lil fan boy, like ur old ass aint have nutten better to do when the day come.

Look eh uncle, go and find yuhself ah hobby or better yet go an jock yuh wood in ah corner or something, that way yuh wouldnt have to be studying nobody limp prick when the day come.

Again, the simple point is... If yuh responding to one forum member only then familiarize yuhself with the pm feature, otherwise if is pleasure yuh trying to pleasure yuhself with ah setta nonsense big words with ah glaring lack of any kinda substance underneath then find ah forkin geriatric book club... Imps.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2012, 01:11:37 PM »

I aint bother to respond to you over in that thread, because yuh was doing such a good job of making an ass of yuhself i say lemme leave you to it...

I dunno why yuh figure i care about your opinion of me.. Your goodwill and respect?? Lolol... Seriously, who de f**k is your old ass again hoss? Yuh busy studying where i living and what i doing like some lil fan boy, like ur old ass aint have nutten better to do when the day come.

Look eh uncle, go and find yuhself ah hobby or better yet go an jock yuh wood in ah corner or something, that way yuh wouldnt have to be studying nobody limp prick when the day come.

Again, the simple point is... If yuh responding to one forum member only then familiarize yuhself with the pm feature, otherwise if is pleasure yuh trying to pleasure yuhself with ah setta nonsense big words with ah glaring lack of any kinda substance underneath then find ah forkin geriatric book club... Imps.

Dealing wid you ah starting to feel like Jim Henson.

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2012, 01:21:16 PM »

is that de long form for the area around a woman nipple?

Well....I never thought of it, but technically you might be correct. An areola borealis could literally be translated as an (open place up north). For some individuals with time it can obviously then become an areola australis (open place down south) ..... ;D

Other similar words include the word aureola and so on and so forth......

I hope the above explanation helps elucidate and soothe the eloquent discourse between the goodly Messrs. Naipaul and Walcott with obvious input from Mr. Webster and his dictionary... ;)

If not I quote a fellow forumite whose name presently escapes me but..."Until better comes, let the worst continue..."
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #71 on: March 09, 2012, 01:24:29 PM »
I am not sure that asylumseeker deliberately tries to obfuscate.  In my opinion he eschews obfuscation, and while to some he may seem pococurante, I do not see him as an individual of contemptuous thoughts.

Indeed asylumseeker would address such allegations with much objurgation.  Asylumseeker is a man who is prepared to risk the obloquy and criticism of any who may wish to impugn his character with the celerity of Usain Bolt!

p.s. It was never my attempt to cause any obloquy when I questioned as on his writing/speaking style.   And to my satisfaction he explained that he writes it as it flows.  Any animadversion that occurred from my posting is greatly regretted.

Haha that was yesterday's word of the day on dictionary.com

truetrini

« Reply #72 on: March 09, 2012, 02:13:52 PM »
I love this thread.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 09, 2012, 02:37:43 PM »

Well....I never thought of it, but technically you might be correct. An areola borealis could literally be translated as an (open place up north). For some individuals with time it can obviously then become an areola australis (open place down south) ..... ;D

Other similar words include the word aureola and so on and so forth......

I hope the above explanation helps elucidate and soothe the eloquent discourse between the goodly Messrs. Naipaul and Walcott with obvious input from Mr. Webster and his dictionary... ;)

If not I quote a fellow forumite whose name presently escapes me but..."Until better comes, let the worst continue..."

thanks for the mini-treatise on the aureola's both north and south. Do you realize that today is day number 69 of the year?

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 09, 2012, 02:44:45 PM »
Trouble is dis...ah have ah hand held electronic thesaurus and allyuh men bun it out oui.
Plus dinho make 'seeker get gully.

Mus be the solar flares causin dis kinda havoc
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 09, 2012, 02:47:07 PM »
I doh mind yuh running een under de shelter of either kicker or MEP, buh yuh still dangling uselessly like a limp prick in a orgy.

Aye leave me outta this nuh...thanks.  :beermug:
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 09, 2012, 02:49:11 PM »
It's baffling to me how men only contributions to the thread is to come and bitch about ah man vocabulary.  I largely agree with the substance (though not the 'style') of MEP's post... sometimes lawd knows I does want to break out mih red pencil.  Some of the personal attacks, on something that don't even concern them... just kinda eye-opening fuh me.  Maybe Asylumseeker onto something with he 'toting feelings' talk.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 09, 2012, 08:27:39 PM »
asylumseeker, I like you, even when I was cutting your ass in debates about the housing market way back in 2006 (?) or is it 07?

I recall the housing crisis exchanges. I suspect you cutting my ass is revisionism. :P I might agree to an evenly bloody aftermath.

Yuh make meh look ...

Good article.

I think the above balanced with Rove's decision to concede the middle of the electorate assisted in the outcome.

Rove sought to drive the Rep base as he usually does, but with the 7-point movement described above - and the fact that he was wrong in concluding that the middle was to be less influential than the dependable base he cultivated in 2002 and 2004 - the starkness of the result more clearly comes into focus.

IMV Dems have been guilty of similarly conceding in the past. Lamentably so, like an inferiority complex.

In this midterm, in some races, both parties tried to appeal to the electorate by distinguishing the candidates on local factors ("local values" etc.) as distinct from what was going on @ the national level.

What Rove dismissed by conceding the middle is that even where voters examine two candidates through a local prism the loyal base is insufficient to effect a favourable result because middle of the road voters are perhaps more highly motivated than their partisan counterparts in a political environment rife with motivational factors (Iraq, corruption, sex and Bush ... even though the economy is ticking along decently) that would piss off the ordinarily disinterested voter.

I concur for the most part...but your comment about the economy ticking along nicely rankles me.

What do you make of the housing market, which for so long carried the economy?

And please no Bush-it

That thread had a fair dose of intrigue, substance and kicks ... and yeah, a lil blood ... ;) ... before yuh raise that housing question ... and even after. Some classic exchanges ... apparently when wit was permissible and before they banned dictionaries.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 08:29:47 PM by asylumseeker »

truetrini

« Reply #78 on: March 09, 2012, 09:06:43 PM »
I hope that you see where I took umbrage to your good economy statement!   in 2006 too boot...housing bubble burst 2007..economy crashed....ahhhhh...no damn revisionism noted!

« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 09:10:11 PM by truetrini SC »

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2012, 09:05:52 AM »
It's baffling to me how men only contributions to the thread is to come and bitch about ah man vocabulary.  I largely agree with the substance (though not the 'style') of MEP's post... sometimes lawd knows I does want to break out mih red pencil.  Some of the personal attacks, on something that don't even concern them... just kinda eye-opening fuh me.  Maybe Asylumseeker onto something with he 'toting feelings' talk.

Noted, but as you may tell it was purposely done as a direct pronouncement would have led to confrontation. I don't have anything against truetrini as I think he is someone we can learn from. However, I think the tenor and tone of his statement was to impress and deride. If indeed it were meant for you then I'm sure a pm would have sufficed.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2012, 12:31:46 PM »

Noted, but as you may tell it was purposely done as a direct pronouncement would have led to confrontation. I don't have anything against truetrini as I think he is someone we can learn from. However, I think the tenor and tone of his statement was to impress and deride. If indeed it were meant for you then I'm sure a pm would have sufficed.

I think yuh mean Asylumseeker... and I don't think he said his post was "meant" for me as much as in addressing me primarily he used language that he knew I would be conversant with.  Put another way, if I know you's a structural engineer and directing something to you specifically, but contributing in an arena where others are active, there is nothing wrong with me using an engineer's vocabulary to communicate my message to you.  If others happen to catch on and want to respond then they welcome, but I mainly want to make my point to you.  I don't think there's anything in this imaginary internet protocol we citing that says a pm is necessary.  But that's just my take.

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2012, 04:30:56 PM »
And yet should have.

Ah guess Giggsy ent de only woman coming out de closet.

??
Giggsy is a woman??

This is a bess thread...
Two islands are better than one.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2012, 08:59:07 PM »
I'm more than mildly amused that aside from a comment or two ... my apparently "provocative" post is one of the last posts to actually address the topic of the thread. As expressed above, ah still have a comment to make "off-topic".

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2012, 09:26:01 PM »
I hope that you see where I took umbrage to your good economy statement!   in 2006 too boot...housing bubble burst 2007..economy crashed....ahhhhh...no damn revisionism noted!

Not so fast grasshopper: there was no predictive component to the discussion. The discussion focused on affairs as they then stood. I drew my authority from an economic perspective that did not allude to foreclosure ...(mention was made of housing starts). However, the characterization of "ticking along decently" in no way endorsed the view that other systemic concerns were thrown out the window ... it merely proposed that some aspects of the housing sector were in decent/ sound health and could be influential on tempering the most pessimistic of assessments as they stood in '06.

I know it was a contrarian emphasis to advocate but perhaps you've noticed ... I don't abide by conventional wisdoms merely because they are the swagger of the day.

What is noteworthy is that the political side of the discussion takes us back to a time when you thought I had Republican leanings merely because I espoused an unflattering view of the Dem party status quo. I think by now you know dahis not my scene :) ... Buh if yuh want credit for predictive value ... yuh hadda give me credit on the political side for ultimately getting several things correct. :)

We both have blood on our hands ... a metaphor that I plan on extending. ;)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 09:29:07 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2012, 08:22:40 AM »
And yet should have.

??
Giggsy is a woman??

This is a bess thread...

Not only dat, but de lady falsely or accurately had her proclivities put out in de cyber road
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

truetrini

« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2012, 09:07:28 AM »
allyuh wotless too bad.

giggsy11

« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2012, 09:45:40 AM »
And yet should have.

First of all I was not in the closet, so there was no closet to come out of. But you and on the other hand  obviously is in the closet, since you consistently litter the various threads with homo erotic speak in your attempts to 'shit up' forumnites. In addition to your continued need, to be the center of commess. Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, must be his queeness Bake and Shark!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2012, 09:57:05 AM »
with thick mexican accent  ;D closet..... what closet.......she don't got no closet......she don't need no stinking closet............  ;D jus kiksin gigsy doh kill mih ;D
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 10:31:46 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2012, 10:16:25 AM »
Wait Giggsy is a Girl... and she is ah manu fan... double score sista!   :beermug:

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2012, 11:29:29 AM »
And yet should have.

First of all I was not in the closet, so there was no closet to come out of. But you and on the other hand  obviously is in the closet, since you consistently litter the various threads with homo erotic speak in your attempts to 'shit up' forumnites. In addition to your continued need, to be the center of commess. Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, must be his queeness Bake and Shark!

1]; } ?>