March 28, 2024, 05:18:17 PM

Author Topic: Hang him high!  (Read 2882 times)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Hang him high!
« on: March 02, 2012, 10:09:54 AM »
 :pissedoff:

The State proved that on May 15, 2006, King tied Amy’s hair to a piece of cloth and strung her to a door frame at his Ste Madeleine Road, Marabella home. He then gagged the child with a knotted plastic bag, and punched her about her body with his clenched fists 20 to 30 times.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/CHILD-KILLER-141127583.html
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hang him high!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 10:40:31 AM »
Hangin does be too quick for dem kinda beast

is pure middle eastern jail style torture dem fellah does need
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 11:13:00 AM »
did I read somewhere that a neighbor saw him abusing the child on an occasion and did nothing?

Something on another note.. heard mark and gem on the morning show (Toronto radio station) ask.. if you saw a pregnant woman smoking or drinking.. is it your duty to stand up for that unborn chile and say something to the pregnant woman?

would you? I did already, so you know my answer.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 02:15:28 PM »
did I read somewhere that a neighbor saw him abusing the child on an occasion and did nothing?

Something on another note.. heard mark and gem on the morning show (Toronto radio station) ask.. if you saw a pregnant woman smoking or drinking.. is it your duty to stand up for that unborn chile and say something to the pregnant woman?

would you? I did already, so you know my answer.

Yeah did that to someone and they just kept on smoking.  I doh bodder with nobody now yes :yellowcard:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

truetrini

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 02:45:53 PM »
I does real cuss dem, most ah dem damn people on welfare or is white trash

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 02:55:18 PM »
i fraid to tell ppl anything down here
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2012, 04:49:19 PM »
I don't think there's anything wrong with giving the expectant mom a friendly reminder about the health risks, but is nobody place to say they buffing anybody.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2012, 06:19:45 PM »
I don't think there's anything wrong with giving the expectant mom a friendly reminder about the health risks, but is nobody place to say they buffing anybody.

Man, didn't buff no one nah, just point out that fact and leave wid dat.  Sad thing is I know the gyul and I tell her I know ppl who smoked and the kids endup paying for it in the end.  Dias all I say

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2012, 03:02:17 AM »

Man, didn't buff no one nah, just point out that fact and leave wid dat.  Sad thing is I know the gyul and I tell her I know ppl who smoked and the kids endup paying for it in the end.  Dias all I say

Cool...  :beermug:

I wasn't talking about you specifically though, just commenting in response to Jumbie's question.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2012, 02:06:18 PM »

Cool...  :beermug:

I wasn't talking about you specifically though, just commenting in response to Jumbie's question.

yeah sorry for the tone, came out wrong...Man.....I didn't even buff she
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 02:08:20 PM by Mr Fix-it »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2012, 02:12:05 AM »

These are words that support the legitimacy of white supremacy. I know it is fashionable to use them , but the term is inherently rooted in the projection of superiority.

I dislike seeing adults smoking in vehicles in which children are occupants, and support legislative efforts to address that conduct.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 02:15:15 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline TdotTrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2012, 04:57:54 AM »

These are words that support the legitimacy of white supremacy. I know it is fashionable to use them , but the term is inherently rooted in the projection of superiority.

I dislike seeing adults smoking in vehicles in which children are occupants, and support legislative efforts to address that conduct.

:applause:
Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2012, 08:17:53 AM »

projection of superiority? boss, de cultural hegemony is very real. yuh eh notice yuh writing in english?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2012, 01:13:06 PM »

projection of superiority? boss, de cultural hegemony is very real. yuh eh notice yuh writing in english?

Do we need to chip in for a re-education course for you? SMH.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2012, 01:32:39 PM »

we? well you and yuh fren make a susu for meh.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2012, 01:45:08 PM »

I would recommend Limbaugh but he probably wouldn't be enthused about your re-education. Moreover, he's got to hold on to his coppers. The funds will have to come from a source you'll likely consider repugnant. 

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2012, 02:43:12 PM »

I would recommend Limbaugh but he probably wouldn't be enthused about your re-education. Moreover, he's got to hold on to his coppers. The funds will have to come from a source you'll likely consider repugnant. 

Eh i agree wid you, if it have white trash, then it should also have black trash, but fuh some reason, all i does hear is n!gger, which simply implies (the implications, not the meaning thereof, bc n!gger means black in the original root latin word) trash, and even ah decent educated sophisticated black man or woman could be called ah n!gger without provocation, yeh, sometimes just for being ambitious and productive.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 02:48:29 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2012, 03:43:02 PM »
There is so much incorrect with ribbit's contribution that each time I've attempted to respond, the monumental nature of the undertaking prevents me from devoting my time to the absurdity of it all. Surely vestiges of cultural (to include linguistic?) hegemony are insufficient to render us all prostrate at the feet of persisting notions of racial supremacy and superiority.

The conduit (whether language or politics or culture) for the discourse is less important than the actual terms on which the forces advocating superiority are engaged. One ought not capitulate to the dominant culture at the expense of understanding self, merely because the "dominant" predominate visceral aspects of daily life.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 04:12:59 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2012, 01:05:00 PM »
There is so much incorrect with ribbit's contribution that each time I've attempted to respond, the monumental nature of the undertaking prevents me from devoting my time to the absurdity of it all. Surely vestiges of cultural (to include linguistic?) hegemony are insufficient to render us all prostrate at the feet of persisting notions of racial supremacy and superiority.

The conduit (whether language or politics or culture) for the discourse is less important than the actual terms on which the forces advocating superiority are engaged. One ought not capitulate to the dominant culture at the expense of understanding self, merely because the "dominant" predominate visceral aspects of daily life.

attentionseeker, yuh real hurting up yuh head over what is really a simple point. as far as what you've presented, there is no deviation from the dominant culture. you are well within the boundaries. carry on.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2012, 01:23:15 PM »
I have no issue with simple points. Simplicity has its merits. Irrelevance does not. Your comment is irrelevant. Yuh want credit fuh ramping up a discussion by a nanometer?

truetrini

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2012, 01:29:34 PM »
shit if I did know I woulda cause dis much dissonance I woulda call de pregnant smokers trailer park trash instead.

The White Trash Mom Handbook: Embrace Your Inner Trailerpark, Forget Perfection, Resist Assimilation into the PTA, Stay Sane, and Keep Your Sense of Humor by Michelle Lamar and Molly Wendland (2008)

truetrini

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2012, 01:32:26 PM »
But in reality white trash and cracker are used interchangeably and is an inherently racist term.

Asylumseeker I defer and withdraw my characterization.

1]; } ?>