April 23, 2024, 01:30:56 AM

Author Topic: 2012 Olympic Football Thread.  (Read 48290 times)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Brazil vs Mexico, 2012 Olympic finals.
« Reply #180 on: August 11, 2012, 09:35:51 AM »
Game done!  Ah shoulda really go dat rally in Philly instead oui!  :cursing:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

truetrini

« Reply #181 on: August 11, 2012, 09:38:14 AM »
Game done!  Ah shoulda really go dat rally in Philly instead oui!  :cursing:

hahahahahahaha   Yuh always have 2016.   Doh give up hope  Besides Naymar could still score a hattrick

truetrini

« Reply #182 on: August 11, 2012, 09:39:01 AM »
I want to take you and giggsy horse racing..allyuh tell me which horses allyuh like so I can bet on the others...lol  hahahahahaha

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 Olympic Football Thread.
« Reply #183 on: August 11, 2012, 09:41:24 AM »
I am a Brazil fan since I know myself, but I really would not mind Mexico (CONCACAF) winning Gold.
CONCACAF needs some respectability & Mexico in a position to do so with this game.

u couldnt be a brazil fan, mexico winning is respect for mexico not concacaf.  well at least nobody respecting trinidad if mexico win.

Well said.....I really eh know why some of us does still get tie-up wit dat.....

Mexico might be representing Mexico same as T&T will be representing T&T if they were good enough to play, but the Federation earns respect nontheless.   Brazil like a nice, sexy woman...looking good, smelling good, showing yuh everything, but like Swaggart she eh letting yuh touch and she eh running nutten.   What is de use ah dat?

Yuh mean the confederation...I really don't see concacaf garnering any more respect than we have already mustered when it's the same powerhouses getting measured success over and over again.  It is still only the usa and mexico that make any splashes worth talking about on the world stage and the only other team that used to make some consistent noise (Costa Rica) has fallen off.  All the other teams that make any noise from time to time always fall off or fall out of tournaments as they are expected to so I really don't see that the rest of the world will take our confederation more seriously until more/different teams start showing better and more consistent development to where they are making noise like mexico and usa are.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 11, 2012, 09:43:09 AM »
I want to take you and giggsy horse racing..allyuh tell me which horses allyuh like so I can bet on the others...lol  hahahahahaha

Trust me, ah does love wit meh heart but bet wit meh head.....I never saw this as a sure win fuh Brazil. 

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 11, 2012, 09:43:30 AM »
Mexico play boss today... Brazil start the match as though they just learning to play with each other.  Rafael has been the biggest shithound on the pitch today... what a jackass.  Gabriel like they just dress him up and tell him go stand up in goal.  Peralta has been brilliant with his two chances... Fabian, unlucky.

giggsy11

« Reply #186 on: August 11, 2012, 09:44:38 AM »
Unfortunately, Brasil lacked a plan B, once Mexico started off comming at dem hard and consistent. I would have brought on Pato sooner or before Hulk. Dem Mexicans scrappy, relentless and tough (went they want tuh be). Rafeal still immature as a watery shite! I would take Juan in that fight.

Brasil 2014!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 11, 2012, 09:48:11 AM »
De number 3 and de bald head fella number 14 for Mexico real good.

Best them Mexico, show the world how to beat Brazil.

Neymar...... he run out of tricks....

If Chelsea watching this game they go want back they money they paid for Oscar.

Hulk, he finally score....... :rotfl:

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

truetrini

« Reply #188 on: August 11, 2012, 09:48:41 AM »
The come back on!!!!  Brazil scored  2-1 now

truetrini

« Reply #189 on: August 11, 2012, 09:50:13 AM »
Mexico play boss today... Brazil start the match as though they just learning to play with each other.  Rafael has been the biggest shithound on the pitch today... what a jackass.  Gabriel like they just dress him up and tell him go stand up in goal.  Peralta has been brilliant with his two chances... Fabian, unlucky.

Good post.  :beermug:

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 11, 2012, 09:50:55 AM »
WHAT A CHANCE!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 11, 2012, 09:51:37 AM »
Hard luck Hulk... yuh team mates hang yuh out to dry today.

giggsy11

« Reply #192 on: August 11, 2012, 09:51:43 AM »
De number 3 and de bald head fella number 14 for Mexico real good.

Best them Mexico, show the world how to beat Brazil.

Neymar...... he run out of tricks....

If Chelsea watching this game they go want back they money they paid for Oscar.

Hulk, he finally score....... :rotfl:

Sam you were saying about Oscar? LOL! I think he bun before dat miss though!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 11, 2012, 09:53:13 AM »
Mexico poison them., they show up Brazil....

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

truetrini

« Reply #194 on: August 11, 2012, 09:55:45 AM »
Damn!  Mexico living dangerously.....wow///what a finish to a great game...Instant classic

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: August 11, 2012, 09:57:48 AM »
I think Rafael will be the Felipe Melo of these olympics. He'll be seen as the goat and he'll never get called up again. Mexico has a terrific record vs Brazil in all competitions and the one thing they have shown me is that they can defend well when the pressure is on.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 11, 2012, 10:01:32 AM »
Brazil fell victim to a well-playing mexican team that knew how to capitalize on Brazil's greatest nemesis: their own legacy of poor/complacent defending.  men calling out Gabriel when Gabriel had nutting to do with nor was there anything he could do about, them two goals.  Pure shit talk as expected.  Marcello and Thiago Silva were their best defenders throughout this tornament and the rest of them shouldn't be making up the core of their future defenses......especially you-know-manu-who.   :cursing:

Offline kaiser

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 11, 2012, 10:10:48 AM »
Mexico really good

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #198 on: August 11, 2012, 10:41:11 AM »
mexico won and they will continue to get respect form big sides.  big sides still looking at trinidad as a $hit side after mexico win today. 

AirMan

« Reply #199 on: August 11, 2012, 10:42:59 AM »
Oscar had the best chance in the last minute to send the match into extra time. Anyway dais a good win for Mexico and they won Gold without playing their best player in the final.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 11, 2012, 11:06:54 AM »
Brazil play shit
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 11, 2012, 11:53:25 AM »
Brazil fell victim to a well-playing mexican team that knew how to capitalize on Brazil's greatest nemesis: their own legacy of poor/complacent defending.  men calling out Gabriel when Gabriel had nutting to do with nor was there anything he could do about, them two goals.  Pure shit talk as expected.  Marcello and Thiago Silva were their best defenders throughout this tornament and the rest of them shouldn't be making up the core of their future defenses......especially you-know-manu-who.   :cursing:

Gabriel's shitty performance was based on more than just the goals... but of course you's de goalkeeping expert arung here so we go have to defer to you and your professional expertise.  On the first goal he get beat near post on a shot that wasn't even that hard.  Peralta put it into a window that was maybe two feet wide, so is not like Gabriel couldn't reach it, standing where he was.  He just get ketch leaning far post.  He was at fault on both of Fabian's chances.  He came for a cross and flapped and missed, by the time he look up it was in relief at the header going just over bar, with just Marcelo on the line.  Then on another he came off his line late and Fabian dribble around him but the defenders caught up.  The overhead kick attempt crash off the bar.  Nah... nutten wrong with dem plays at all.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #202 on: August 11, 2012, 12:00:55 PM »
Well done Mexico

Offline RehanaOmardeenfan

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 11, 2012, 12:36:11 PM »
Heard it here first. Oscar is going to be a flop at Chelsea, and in 2 years time Ganso will be the number 10 for Brazil if Kaka does not make a miraculous recovery.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #204 on: August 11, 2012, 12:45:02 PM »
Heard it here first. Oscar is going to be a flop at Chelsea, and in 2 years time Ganso will be the number 10 for Brazil if Kaka does not make a miraculous recovery.

you are a dunce that knows nothing about football.  u heard it here first.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 11, 2012, 01:12:38 PM »

Gabriel's shitty performance was based on more than just the goals... but of course you's de goalkeeping expert arung here so we go have to defer to you and your professional expertise.  On the first goal he get beat near post on a shot that wasn't even that hard.  Peralta put it into a window that was maybe two feet wide, so is not like Gabriel couldn't reach it, standing where he was.  He just get ketch leaning far post.  He was at fault on both of Fabian's chances.  He came for a cross and flapped and missed, by the time he look up it was in relief at the header going just over bar, with just Marcelo on the line.  Then on another he came off his line late and Fabian dribble around him but the defenders caught up.  The overhead kick attempt crash off the bar.  Nah... nutten wrong with dem plays at all.

So normal "events" that occured in the game that YOU say he was at fault for....didn't cost them any goals....but somehow it is his "shitty performance" that cost Brazil the game when his so-called "defenders" and their errors were the direct cause of both of Mexico's goals?!?   

I don't proclaim to be no GK expert around here but ah guess in your time spent trolling and analyzing people dat is the best you could come up with.  I do know that I know very well more about the position than you could understand in three lifetimes, though, but you could keep goin' on like yuh know something.  Every time yuh try to offer your own expert opinion yuh does only look like a bigger ass than you have proven yourself to be.  (and yes, that IS possible)  Just the fact that you talk about him leaning last post and getting beaten by Peralta playing within a "two feet wide" window to his near post says enough about how you full ah shit.  You going on about events that had nothing to do with the goals sounding more like you just repeating what the so-called commentators have been harping about all tournament about "goalkeepers" without any basis and still doesn't show how HE was at fault for the goals or the defeat.  If you knew anything of what you are talking about you would understand why he "flapped and missed" the cross but wit yuh head so far up yuh self-important ass yuh could only offer what you see as gospel opinion....nothing new.  You talkin' previously about Hulk teammates leavin' him out to dry....unless yuh was being sarcastic since he himself left Gabriel out to dry on the second goal...after doing absolutely NOTHING for Brazil throughout the entire tournament.  The only c**t bigger than you boy, have to be the one that gave birth to this solar system....for real! 

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 11, 2012, 02:00:58 PM »
Yuh eh see you is ah f**king dunce... go back and find where I say Gabriel's performance (let alone his performance alone) cost Brazil the match.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 11, 2012, 02:14:30 PM »
I glad mexico won this thing, bc for the life of me, i couldn't understand how mexico utterly dominated our U23 team in the last encounter when they scored all those goals on marchan, now i get it.

for the next decade mexico will be unstoppable, and the dominant force in the region, possibly the world. jack should be ashamed of his sh!t legacy he left to haunt his generations.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 11, 2012, 02:34:00 PM »
mexico vs spain...next wc finals...u heard it here first

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 11, 2012, 03:52:37 PM »
I glad mexico won this thing, bc for the life of me, i couldn't understand how mexico utterly dominated our U23 team in the last encounter when they scored all those goals on marchan, now i get it.

for the next decade mexico will be unstoppable, and the dominant force in the region, possibly the world. jack should be ashamed of his sh!t legacy he left to haunt his generations.
       I don't understand what you are saying,a team from our region will be unstoppable,a dominant force,possibly in the world,a region that Jack controled or was in charge off and you saying he should be ashamed,what he have to be ashamed off.

1]; } ?>