April 28, 2024, 03:31:15 AM

Author Topic: Dr Jekyll & mr HYde  (Read 1287 times)

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Dr Jekyll & mr HYde
« on: October 26, 2005, 05:02:07 PM »
DR JEKYLL

Talk bout commess in d place. ah hear that we army was mobilising after word had reached them about the Bahrain and Jamaica agreement. Them coast guard men want to reach Jamaica now now. They asking Mr solo to rent he bout. Ah never hear 1 country get bad talk so yet. Bajans does come down hear and thief we fish(bago flying fish). Venezuelans does put on deh eye patch and run we seas red putting we fisherman under pressure. Yet ppl say Jamaica beat back all of them. ppl sweet yes.
Imagine ah man overthrow the government shoot up d place kill ppl and walk free. Nobody cry treason. Ah government bill 10 airports and put them on 1 spot nobody cry foul. Ah man get fired under cloudy circumstances and end up in Bahrain. Treason, something fishy, he sell out. Boy trini sweet yes.

Mr. Hyde

Aye is world cup we talking bout dis is serious thing. it have ppl who still want to shoot beckham for d red card he get against Argentina. Eto`o frighten to kick a penalty dat could have carried Cameroon in 2 d world cup. d man who miss fear for his life and dat of his family. Is serious thing this. Long eye Jamaica trying to throw sand in we rice but like they don’t understand that CONCACAF ½ spot was gotten because of the good performances of our teams at the last world cup and is therefore not permanent.
Now I hear ppl saying Nahkid smart how he have degree and thing so I believe he knows what he has done. Now Nahkid ent living hand to mouth like me. So for him to say he grab the Bahrain opportunity because he has to support his family is poppycock. D man say he ent signing anything until after  the games .ok. He not doing any work until after the game. Ok . so Nahkid what d mother mug ah milk u doing in Bahrain.  If u not getting any money till after the playoffs why u ent wait till then to talk to Bahrain. You must know the destabilising  effect your move have . IS HATE YOU HATE JACK SO? By trying to spite d man u screwing with 1.3 million( minus u lady friend). Is ah good thing bennie, yorkie, latas, john and air faith healer dog are true pros so they could help keep the team focused.

BAHRAIN U REAL GOOD U DAMN WELL GOOD. U LIKE THE DENNIS RODMAN OF FOOTBALL, MESS WITH YOUR OPPONENTS HEAD AND THE REST IS EASY FROM THERE.
THERE IS CHEMICAL WARFARE, BIOLOGICAL WARFARE & PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE 
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
Re: Dr Jekyll & mr HYde
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2005, 05:06:24 PM »
good shit dawg!
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2005, 09:53:28 PM »
Aye is world cup we talking bout dis is serious thing. it have ppl who still want to shoot beckham for d red card he get against Argentina. Eto`o frighten to kick a penalty dat could have carried Cameroon in 2 d world cup. d man who miss fear for his life and dat of his family. Is serious thing this.

I like yuh vibes and where yuh coming from
especially the Eto part they really shoot they self in the foot
ah proven gfoal scorer step aside for a defender to kick it

Més que un club.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2005, 09:05:18 AM »
De man wuz feeling de vibes.  See what that does do to you.  And wha really do E'to.  He shoudda put dat defender in he place.  Ah go miss dem in the World Cup.

Offline Ball Ho fuh life

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2005, 09:30:21 AM »
lemme tell allyuh bout trinidad (not dat allyuh eh already know).  trinidad jes happy dread!  imagine Abu take over de country....de one dj who remain in de radio station an' who was like de voice o' de nation talkin' tuh abu on de air, because he lock up de station an' dey could get in, even doh he get shoot in he leg afta.....anyway, de man say "Mr. Bakr, have you seen the devastation you have caused?  Have you seen Port-of-Spain?  You have succeeded in destroying the entire economy of the country!  You have no love for Trinidad, as a matter of fact Mr. Bakr, I don't think you are a Trinidadian at all!"  Abu's response, which is typical of a Trini stagin' a coup was "Me?  I am not a Trinidadian?  I use tuh save secon' class fuh Police, how yuh mean I am not a Trinidadian?"  Very good Abu, yuh prove him wrong :rotfl:  We really good yuh know.  Dat is a true story by de way...ah hear it wid meh own ears!

1]; } ?>