March 28, 2024, 12:22:17 PM

Author Topic: The Walking Dead Thread  (Read 64861 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Walking Dead Thread
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2012, 04:32:00 PM »
Good episode.  They leave us hanging but it look like most likely Merle and Daryl gone through.   

i feel somewhow dey go get out....and make it back to the prison JUST to add to the bekehnell..cause now everybody go be livin under one roof ;D

Yeah I meant to say they want it to look like the brothers done, but I want both to be around.  Merle is de best antagonist so far and without a man like Daryl the group will die quick.  The governor will probably show how merciful he is and let them live.

BEWARE OF SPOILERS IN MY POST COZ AT NOT HOLDING BACK... SO DHW SKIP MY POST...

highly doubt that, the gov will show how merciless he is and kill them both, once he put on that eye patch, everything going south, his daughter dead and he blaming the so called terrorist daryl for contributing to that...

this coming feb, gov out for blood, and it will be epic when he meets rick aka his maker lol

the gov think he mad, wait till he meet rick, who seeing ghosts and talking to dead people on a prison phone that gone through years now... rick will make that head museum the governor have look like an antique china cabinet...
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 04:36:48 PM by Controversial »

Offline Boodsy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2012, 05:11:14 PM »
Lord i miss plenty already. Sigh
doh worry, you can catch up on all seasons here when you have the time
http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/the_walking_dead/

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2012, 09:16:25 AM »
Good episode.  They leave us hanging but it look like most likely Merle and Daryl gone through.   

i feel somewhow dey go get out....and make it back to the prison JUST to add to the bekehnell..cause now everybody go be livin under one roof ;D

Yeah I meant to say they want it to look like the brothers done, but I want both to be around.  Merle is de best antagonist so far and without a man like Daryl the group will die quick.  The governor will probably show how merciful he is and let them live.

highly doubt that, the gov will show how merciless he is and kill them both, once he put on that eye patch, everything going south, his daughter dead and he blaming the so called terrorist daryl for contributing to that...

this coming feb, gov out for blood, and it will be epic when he meets rick aka his maker lol

the gov think he mad, wait till he meet rick, who seeing ghosts and talking to dead people on a prison phone that gone through years now... rick will make that head museum the governor have look like an antique china cabinet...

The thing about Merle and Daryl is dat dey not even in the comic so the writers can go either way here.  From the next eps trailer, looks like Rick and the group went back and got Daryl out, but the problem is Merle and he antagonistic ass what dey going to do with him.  Actually I think Daryl will have to put him down in the end but we'll have to wait and see at this point.  Things heating up with the new group showing up and again from the trailers for the next ep, it always have one man think he can take over everything.  He only seeing Carl, ah bunch ah women, a baby and a cripple, but little does he know, Carl turn hater and when the other group return from kicking ass at woodbury he go wish he get bit from a walker.  2 months is way too long a wait to see the next ep, but I guess de actors and dem need a break.  :yellowcard: :banginghead:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2012, 10:40:33 AM »

The thing about Merle and Daryl is dat dey not even in the comic so the writers can go either way here.  From the next eps trailer, looks like Rick and the group went back and got Daryl out, but the problem is Merle and he antagonistic ass what dey going to do with him.  Actually I think Daryl will have to put him down in the end but we'll have to wait and see at this point.  Things heating up with the new group showing up and again from the trailers for the next ep, it always have one man think he can take over everything.  He only seeing Carl, ah bunch ah women, a baby and a cripple, but little does he know, Carl turn hater and when the other group return from kicking ass at woodbury he go wish he get bit from a walker.  2 months is way too long a wait to see the next ep, but I guess de actors and dem need a break.  :yellowcard: :banginghead:

tyrese safe bro, hes a fan favorite in the comic, he ain't going nowhere, rick and tyrese will be allies against the governor, right now rick and the group don't need any enemies, they need friends who will fight to survive

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2012, 01:12:17 PM »

tyrese safe bro, hes a fan favorite in the comic, he ain't going nowhere, rick and tyrese will be allies against the governor, right now rick and the group don't need any enemies, they need friends who will fight to survive

Not Tyrese, the guy dat loss he wife and Carl wanted to drop ah double tap to his wife head after she was bitten, but Tyrese say he would handle it.  In the trailers for Feb he was saying that he could take out Carl and the others there so they can have the Prison all to themselves.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3tiRQPcIfc&feature=g-all

REEdit:http://www.28dayslateranalysis.com/2012/12/preview-suicide-king-in-these-three.html
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 02:34:05 PM by Mr Fix-it »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2012, 09:31:21 AM »

Not Tyrese, the guy dat loss he wife and Carl wanted to drop ah double tap to his wife head after she was bitten, but Tyrese say he would handle it.  In the trailers for Feb he was saying that he could take out Carl and the others there so they can have the Prison all to themselves.

REEdit:http://www.28dayslateranalysis.com/2012/12/preview-suicide-king-in-these-three.html

ah k, those 2 guys will get the RICK "shit happens" treatment lol... rick will remedy that situation quick

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2012, 09:53:30 AM »

ah k, those 2 guys will get the RICK "shit happens" treatment lol... rick will remedy that situation quick

Best believe dat

Online Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2012, 11:03:36 AM »
Contro that situation is too juicy with possibilities for them to take the least complicated way out and just kill the brothers.  I really hope that doesn't happen.  Or maybe if they imprison them for a while to build the suspense and keep us guessing then kill them.
I agree the governor will dance around a lot less now. Andrea gonna have to pick a side.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2012, 12:03:57 PM »
Contro that situation is too juicy with possibilities for them to take the least complicated way out and just kill the brothers.  I really hope that doesn't happen.  Or maybe if they imprison them for a while to build the suspense and keep us guessing then kill them.
I agree the governor will dance around a lot less now. Andrea gonna have to pick a side.

andrea will end up in the head museum lol she betrayed michonne...

i believe the brothers will cause the death of some of the group b4 they meet their maker

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2012, 08:32:01 AM »
[andrea will end up in the head museum lol she betrayed michonne...

andrea only studyin drink and dick

she eh goin an live in no prison to eat no canned spam fuh nuttn ;)
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2012, 08:57:22 PM »
That season ending leave me hanging yes, can't believe I have to wait till quite February for my Walking Dead fix..

Dem brothers will escape somehow, I feel Rick and dem going and crash that party to kick off the start of the new season.. But will be interesting to see what will happen with Merle and he brother.. One ah dem will have to hold ah bite I feel.

Also, the ex-con in the prison moving kinda tusty watching the old man lil daughter since the group left, doh watch him slight at all.. Second half of season 3 gonna be plenty pace.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2013, 07:11:17 PM »
second half starts tonight ;D
I pity the fool....

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2013, 08:34:21 AM »
Solid start to the 2nd half of the season.  Doh want to spoil it for anyone dat didn't see the ep.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2013, 11:09:03 AM »
yeah damn nice start
I pity the fool....

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2013, 06:34:22 PM »
yeah damn nice start

Nice start but I was expecting more. After the intensity of the first half.

VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2013, 02:21:15 PM »
and it gets better and better lawd have mercy ah enjoyin this ting :)
I pity the fool....

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2013, 06:01:24 PM »
What channel in TT can I find this show?

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2013, 06:15:37 PM »

none unless a cable provider have AMC mine dont "greendot"
I pity the fool....

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2013, 07:22:21 PM »

none unless a cable provider have AMC mine dont "greendot"

I check mine, it have every channel under the sun but not that.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2013, 10:07:10 PM »
yuh could watch here be careful though, yuh allowed like one hour every 24 so if yuh loss d stream yuh may not get to watch again until d next day......I does use idman to capture d stream but does still have to keep d stream running for download to complete..these days...they change d server rules. so capture hit an miss now
http://www.sockshare.com/file/1426F123E3642F7D#
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 10:13:17 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2013, 10:32:54 PM »
yuh could watch here be careful though, yuh allowed like one hour every 24 so if yuh loss d stream yuh may not get to watch again until d next day......I does use idman to capture d stream but does still have to keep d stream running for download to complete..these days...they change d server rules. so capture hit an miss now

Thanks. Unfortunately, they wanted me to sign up and give CC info.

I usually download a few hours after it airs via torrents. But in this house in TT none of my download softwares working.  >:(

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2013, 10:57:08 PM »

I usually download a few hours after it airs via torrents. But in this house in TT none of my download softwares working.  >:(

no u can watch as a free user for one hour watch carefully after the count down to your left, some times u may get download exceed for your country just try again after about 12-24 hours
I pity the fool....

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2013, 12:27:56 AM »

no u can watch as a free user for one hour watch carefully after the count down to your left, some times u may get download exceed for your country just try again after about 12-24 hours

Thanks boss.  :beermug:

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2013, 12:31:44 AM »
You all remember S01. The black man and he son who help out Rick.

Theyhad a plan to meet up. Rick used to send out messages on the hand radio but to no avail.

Doh spoil it too much but will we see them again?

VB

I don't think anybody could really answer you since the series is not a direct adaptation of the book.

Based on what they plan for this season i.e. them staying in the prison and dealing with 'neighbours' town they probably will not meet that character this season.

Finally.

I was getting irritated. I don't like to see loose ends.
I thought the man was too busy to come back to the show.

Sad how he end up. But say what he might get lonely and go and look for Rick.

VB

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2013, 08:00:24 PM »
yeah i like his character, hopefully he join up with Rick.

Online Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2013, 09:32:18 PM »
Boss episode.  Allyuh see the backpacker get turned into mush. 

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2013, 09:50:33 PM »

T

That left an imprint on me.

What this show is realistically portraying is that ppl doing what they have to do to survive. Ppl becoming stone cold killers or turning they back on others just to survive.

The man was begging and they just went right past him. Pass back - he dead. Take he pack and move on. We eh know one ass about de poor fella, eh even see he face properly.

This show has a stark realism to it. People slowly losing dey soul to survive.

VB

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 11, 2013, 07:38:11 PM »
nice build up episode, rick have ah choice to make but it not ah real choice...war comin regardless...til next week  ;)
I pity the fool....

Online Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 11, 2013, 09:52:05 PM »
They need crazy Morgan to help out with this conflict. They don't have the numbers for a war but I could see them sneaking into Woodbury maybe with Andrea's help and takin out the governor. 
Allyuh see the bromantic moment between Daryl and the latino fella when they had a zombie kill off? That was funny. One of the zombie's heads exploded like a ripe melon.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 25, 2013, 12:24:24 PM »
murle went out fightin....d man have heart afterall ...good episode
I pity the fool....

1]; } ?>