March 28, 2024, 06:01:16 AM

Author Topic: We sent a goat to do a coaching job in LA.  (Read 2482 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
We sent a goat to do a coaching job in LA.
« on: March 25, 2012, 06:13:41 AM »
We sent a goat to do a coaching job in LA. He name is Angus Eve.

Allyuh must e feel I hate locals eh, my problem with people based in T&T is.

They want everything and even though they cant handle everything thing, they still want it and when they dont get it they does cry and say we favoring de foreigners.

They like Caribbean Airlines, they want all de routes and they dont have the staff, brains and planes to support it.

The local players cry they dont get the opportunity to play for T&T, now they get it and what they do, they shit down they self. They bring no - talent, desire and determination to the team.

The TTFF teaching all the local coaches the Dutch methods and T&T coaches going out there and playing de English way.

How can we play an English brand of high balls and expect to beat the simple brand of touch and go.

Fine, de locals want de opportunity, give them it, but they must earn it, in other words, EDUCATION !!!!!!!!

When a local player walks onto the field, the first thing on his mind is $$$.

When a foreign base walk onto the field, the first thing on his mind is to make de team. For example, do you think Kevan George asked how much he getting paid ??

I not saying take advantage of anyone, because I know men here will try to turn around my story, play your heart out FIRST, then money will come.

Ask a Brazilian to accept $100,000 dollars or de opportunity to play for his country (wear that jersey) and see what choice he will make.

Imagine, de fans who spend hundreds of US to go see T&T U-23 play, imagine, de local fans from Trinidad who spend thousands of TTD to go see T&T U-23 play and collect 7 goals and played with no brand or desire..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is like spending $50,000 US on a top BMW and got a Cortina for it.

After de game - "From what I've seen of Mexico, I think they'll beat everybody in the group," Eve said.

So if de Cuban coach did say de same thing when his team lost 6-0 to USA and then USA come now and get they ass buss by Canada yesterday, then how he woulda look ?

This man talking real shit, wether he guess right or wrong, he guessing.... de ball round, anything can happen on game day.....

I didn't mind settling for a lost yuh know, but 7 goals and de coach sit down on de bench scratching he head like he have lice !!!!!

Now de players go want incentives when they reach back home !!!!! Anthony Harford say so eh...

And let me clarify eh, yes Mexico was de better team and is in all aspect, however it does not mean we should lie down and give up the way we did.

If we had lost 3-1 and fight to de end, I woulda been happy today !!!

At least I woulda say them fellas try real hard, they was up against a better team, but I am happy !!!!

Just like T&T in Germany, they fight to de end, they came home losers, but they did us proud. !!!!!

Pick de best coach for de job. !!!

Pick de best players for the job, whether locals or foreign !!!!!

Resort to de Latin American style of football because we play against Latin American every single year !!!!!! so we have to match them, keep the ball on the ground...... one two pass and run.....

We are preparing to play Mexico, Honduras and Panama, not England, Finland and Ireland !!!!!!

You cannot prepare for a gun fight with a knife.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 07:14:46 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: We sent a goat to do a coaching job in LA.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 08:57:29 AM »
My prediction.

Panama 2 vs T&T 1

Honduras 4 vs T&T 1

Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 11:28:09 AM »
allyuh now coming to your senses ::)

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 12:00:52 PM »
nah nah.. we beating panama and honduras. we have to.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 02:03:02 PM »
Sam- We have to speak truth to power. You hit the nail on the head.
 The locals can take us thus far and no further, Big fish in a small pond .
 We fighting for a Concacaf spot but as you say - we playing Finland- Guyana and boom kick football.
 We should be playing Venezuela - Columbia - Argentina. Mexico.
 Maybe we should look to Mexico for our next Coach.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2012, 04:52:09 PM »
Agreed !!!

:devil:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2012, 04:57:34 PM »
Maybe we should look to Mexico for our next Coach.

US or MEX , if u can beat them join them.

Edit: But coaching is the least of our problems right now
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2012, 05:02:05 PM »
How about Stephan Hart? Even tho Canada isnt the most creative team, theyre always organized.

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2012, 11:14:04 AM »
them men might still go through to semis if the pull of an upset versus honduras. Then that same Goat will be a magic maker. we react too much to results instead of looking at the big picture. Our football is not developing good players and we are falling more and more behind the likes of mexico and US who lead concacaf.

we need to focus on a long term plan to get better and stop worrying about instant results.

Even if this team make the olympics what is to stop them from getting licks from the likes of Brazil, germany england in a major tournament.

Focus on the main goal and dream big

put a system in place for that.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2012, 01:06:12 PM »
them men might still go through to semis if the pull of an upset versus honduras. Then that same Goat will be a magic maker. we react too much to results instead of looking at the big picture. Our football is not developing good players and we are falling more and more behind the likes of mexico and US who lead concacaf.

we need to focus on a long term plan to get better and stop worrying about instant results.

Even if this team make the olympics what is to stop them from getting licks from the likes of Brazil, germany england in a major tournament.

Focus on the main goal and dream big

put a system in place for that.

That goat is ah goat rope.

The players are good players, are they world beater, most likely not are they better than receiving 7 from Mexico definitely.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

1]; } ?>