March 28, 2024, 04:20:39 PM

Author Topic: The best & worst T&T 2012 Olympic players.  (Read 6493 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
The best & worst T&T 2012 Olympic players.
« on: March 25, 2012, 04:37:51 PM »

Worst.

1. Andre Marchan - After Hayden Thomas, Marchan is de worst I ever see play for T&T. If an injured Marchan is we number one, then Sheldon Clarke must be real tutu then ? He can't punch de ball good and it costing us.

2. Sheldon Bateau - Hard worker with no brain and for a captain he not vocal enough.

3. Jamal Gay - Like a retired Stern John, cant make nothing happen for himself. Cant even shoot the ball or get a shot off and Eve formation making Gay look more bad.

4. Shahdon Winchester - Weak, made no impact and got a fluke goal created off a rebound. A next Nigel Pierre, trials up he ass and no body eh signing him. Come on Winchester, prove me wrong, you seems like a decent player, but time to step it up.

5. Kevan George - He had a better game, maybe he will improve as the he gets more games ?

Best.

1. Daneil Cyrus - Pure class.

2. Jayson Joseph - Decent player to work with.

3. Kevin Molino - Good player and could be better under a better coach.

4. Joevin Jones - Looked very good in attack mode, more that defensive, never liked him, but he looked ok vs Panama. When he went on the attack T&T looked like they would score. Poor Angus only pick one left sided player or else Jones could play left wing.

5. Mekeil Williams - A young Cyd Gray, no discipline, but pure heart. I hope he develop into a top defender, I like his fight... Curtis Gonzales Look pretty decent to.

Angus Eve is a GOAT !!!!!!! in a must win game, we still playing a formation like we fraid. I hate Latapy as a coach and I will take him over Eve.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 04:16:29 PM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Re: The best & worst T&T 2012 Olympic players.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 04:41:14 PM »
Sam....retire this thread til after the tournament done. U know them men probly online at nights and checking this and going and play worse cause "people back home doh even care about them and only criticising"
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline pops

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 05:10:19 PM »
Sam what the hell is your problem you are the most negative person and a cancer for Trinidad football. People like you just talk talk talk, stop posting dan plzzzz

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 05:23:09 PM »
Sam....retire this thread til after the tournament done. U know them men probly online at nights and checking this and going and play worse cause "people back home doh even care about them and only criticising"

Agreed... they have 1 game to give it their all..  lewwe remain positive till the fat lady sings

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 05:31:53 PM »
I personally don't blame these boys, it's the administration i blame for putting these kids on display knowing fully well that they not ready for this.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2012, 06:41:49 PM »
Don't like to see us describing our players as "dumb"... That not constructive at all - we clearly have limited resources and technical quality, and under certain circumstances our players lack the necessary composure but to call dem men dumb real harsh and not constructive at all...

Despite the obvious shortcomings I actually see alot that we could work on with these guys.  We will never be Mexico and USA under the current administration and with our current level of investment in the game- it just can't happen...but even under the current circumstances, there is room for improvement and I see flashes of ability in our team - the guys are also working very hard.  In the Mexico game they did everything they could but they were punching way above their weight - when it fell apart it was painful to watch and I felt it for these guys because if nothing else they need to have belief. 

Calling these men dumb and saying they have no brain is the last thing we should be doing as supporters.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 06:46:24 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2012, 07:28:57 PM »

Worst.

1. Andre Marchan - After Hayden Thomas, Marchan is de worst I ever see play for T&T. If an injured Marchan is we number one, then Sheldon Clarke must be real tutu then ?
2. Sheldon Bateau - Hard worker with no brain and for a captain he dumb.
3. Jamal Gay - Like a retired Stern John, cant make nothing happen for himself. Cant even shoot the ball.
4. Shahdon Winchester - Weak, made no impact and got goal created off a rebound. A next Nigel Pierre, trials up he ass and no body eh signing him. De goal save yuh or else you would be number 5 or 6.
5. Kevan George - Kiss your MLS days good bye, like Yohance Marshall.

Best.

1. Daneil Cyrus - Pure class.
2. Jayson Joseph - Decent player to work with.
3. Kevin Molino - Good player and could be better under a better coach.
4. Joevin Jones - Looked very good in attack mode, more that defensive, never liked him, but he looked ok vs Panama.
5. Mekeil Williams - A young Cyd Gray, no brian, but pure heart.

Angus Eve is a GOAT !!!!!!! in a must win game, we still playing a formation like we fraid. I hate Latapy as a coach and I will take him over Eve.

One time I disagree with Flex comment about Latapy and I made it clearly known and you and a couple others jump on my case ...
now after dem boys struggle vs Mexico this is the shit you post?
You is ah big man and yuh know better ... so do better !!!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2012, 09:01:23 PM »
I understand where alyuh coming from, but these guys looking for Pro contracts at the same time.   :-\ I wonder how, these other young players deal with negative press and still play well?   ???
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2012, 05:00:32 AM »

Agreed... they have 1 game to give it their all..  lewwe remain positive till the fat lady sings

It funny eh, I talk my mind and man vex here, I say some good and bad things STRAIGHT !!!!!!

Maybe I could be a little less agressive, I agree with that, but some of de men here who complaining is de same men talking bad about players in other thread, man calling de captain a shithound....

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=55833.msg799046#msg799046

And when I mean bumb, I meant to say he is NOT VOCAL ENOUGH as a captain to help lift them.

These are some of the best youths locally and men here want to blame de adminstration.

These youths played over a dozen games and men here want to blame de TTFF.....

Everything starts with the TTFF, and I agree they have to take blame for many reasons.

When you see a coach guessing he line up in every game duing a tournament, yuh know he loss...

This is de same Mexican team we beat to qualify for the Under 20 WC...

And Ngozi, remind me again !!!!

by de way, I fix up de post a little....
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 06:14:18 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2012, 06:26:40 AM »

It funny eh, I talk my mind and man vex here, I say some good and bad things STRAIGHT !!!!!!

Maybe I could be a little less agressive, I agree with that, but some of de men here who complaining is de same men talking bad about players in other thread, man calling de captain a shithound....

And when I mean bumb, I meant to say he is NOT VOCAL ENOUGH as a captain to help lift them.

These are some of the best youths locally and men here want to blame de adminstration.

Everything starts with the TTFF, and I agree they have to take blame for many reasons.

When you see a coach guessing he line up in every game duing a tournament, yuh know he loss...

nope we drew and already eliminated Mexico side .. and you sure is the same players that played in trinidad back in 2009  ... plus mexcio  progressed since  2009 ......elimination
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2012, 07:27:42 AM »
I understand where alyuh coming from, but these guys looking for Pro contracts at the same time.   :-\ I wonder how, these other young players deal with negative press and still play well?   ???

I eh vex wid Sam for talking his mind... Negative press (i.e. harsh criticism) is part of the game and it supposed to have the effect of letting the guys know that people care, people are disappointed and people are emotional about their performance - the end result being to motivate the fellas toward better performances - but when yuh callin' man dumb and saying he eh have no brain for e.g., I feel that just killin' confidence and morale...nothing motivational there.

That said, yuh right - these guys have to have thick skin and shake it off and do their job regardless, if they want to play at higher levels. 

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2012, 07:27:55 AM »
in spite of this, the team came back from being annihilated by a very good Mexico team, to come from a goal down and get a point against Panama. Shows heart and determination in my book and still puts them in the running for a shot in the semis with a win over Honduras. A tall task no doubt, but what it is Bennie say again? "...In football 2 and 2 is almost never 4, its most of the time 3 or 5...".
well yes

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2012, 10:14:15 AM »
in spite of this, the team came back from being annihilated by a very good Mexico team, to come from a goal down and get a point against Panama. Shows heart and determination in my book and still puts them in the running for a shot in the semis with a win over Honduras. A tall task no doubt, but what it is Bennie say again? "...In football 2 and 2 is almost never 4, its most of the time 3 or 5...".

Well not really. Panama is d side we suppposed to beat. That is like a side in La Liga taking & from Messi and Co. U expect that. Yeah it was bad, but we expect licks. Is do other sides besides Real and Barca who we supposed to beat regardless.
No heart and determination required for that.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Hebaldo

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2012, 11:13:54 AM »
Cah vex with Sam for speaking his mind, especially with some of it being true but we hadda stay positive fellas, I believe these boys could pull it together

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2012, 11:55:39 AM »

Well not really. Panama is d side we suppposed to beat. That is like a side in La Liga taking & from Messi and Co. U expect that. Yeah it was bad, but we expect licks. Is do other sides besides Real and Barca who we supposed to beat regardless.
Yes, but, they boys could have easily faded out after conceding to Panama, and come out with nothing. Point I was trying to make is that they fought back to get a point...have to give some credit for that regardless of the opposition quality.
well yes

Offline Hebaldo

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2012, 12:25:53 PM »

Yes, but, they boys could have easily faded out after conceding to Panama, and come out with nothing. Point I was trying to make is that they fought back to get a point...have to give some credit for that regardless of the opposition quality.

Definately have to give credit where credit is deserved and the boys fought for the point and hopefully they can fight hard enough for us to get that win tomorrow.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2012, 12:55:16 PM »
From the showing (playing wise) thus far, should we really go to the Olympics or deserved to go?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2012, 01:11:09 PM »
From the showing (playing wise) thus far, should we really go to the Olympics or deserved to go?

I don't think we'll be able to compete. 

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2012, 01:11:35 PM »

As long as jack Warner don't pull any strings. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!1

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2012, 01:18:21 PM »

If we manage to beat both Honduras and Canada... I think we will have deserved to go.
Angus will need some serious help though... or dare I say it, need to be replaced.

Thus far... we have not shown we deserve to go.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2012, 01:23:13 PM »

If we manage to beat both Honduras and Canada... I think we will have deserved to go.
Angus will need some serious help though... or dare I say it, need to be replaced.

That is why the games are played. Beat Honduras and Canada and it's deserved. Don't beat them and it's not.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2012, 01:26:37 PM »

As long as jack Warner don't pull any strings. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!1
       You make me laugh here,is T&T we talking about,you know we can't do anything,get anything,achieve anything etc without strings,JW gone but somebody have to pull those strings else you know we eh going no where.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2012, 01:29:43 PM »
This is par for the course!  All through qualification we have done this.  Fall behind and need a victory in the final match.  All this goat talk is premature.  Angus with a few exceptions has done very well with the team.  Why should he get them in qualifiers but another coach take them in the actual tornament.  How will our local coaches ever improve with this approach?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2012, 01:33:19 PM »
This is par for the course!  All through qualification we have done this.  Fall behind and need a victory in the final match.  All this goat talk is premature.  Angus with a few exceptions has done very well with the team.  Why should he get them in qualifiers but another coach take them in the actual tornament.  How will our local coaches ever improve with this approach?

Tell them!!!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2012, 01:37:24 PM »

You make me laugh here,is T&T we talking about,you know we can't do anything,get anything,achieve anything etc without strings,JW gone but somebody have to pull those strings else you know we eh going no where.

Coops, if this team qualifies, it will be the first team to achieve something, since JW got sidelined with his FIFA issues. Then I will loudly proclaimed that we now move forward. I DO NOT TRUST that man.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2012, 01:48:37 PM »

That is why the games are played. Beat Honduras and Canada and it's deserved. Don't beat them and it's not.

ENT thought dat was obvious. But I guess even if dathappen we eh deserve 2 go because we eh go bring back d gold medal.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2012, 02:05:49 PM »

ENT thought dat was obvious. But I guess even if dathappen we eh deserve 2 go because we eh go bring back d gold medal.

Weary My dear , The Olimpics is about participation. It is not always about winning(gulp,  :laugh:)

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2012, 08:02:39 PM »
Sam, go easy on dem dread. Yuh done know we National Men's Seniour Team cyah beat none of dem in dat U-23 Group.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2012, 11:58:21 PM »

Sam if you eh talk yuh mind I go be disappointed thas what we here for I just felt that at the time, in the context that we have no other team doing anything for us right now .... it wasn't the right kind of vibe to put out ... too early ya know...
Doh feel I eh read your post ..... I was watching the keeper and I simply cringed so I feel yuh pain .... but all things considered this team considering the shithole our football in, need as much support from us as they can get until they are actually eliminated ... just my 2 cents on things  ..... I doh come here to get no shy posts from you ... yuh mad or what ... keep bringing it and bring it hard !!

Offline Hebaldo

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2012, 05:49:56 PM »
Sam, go easy on dem dread. Yuh done know we National Men's Seniour Team cyah beat none of dem in dat U-23 Group.
National Team will get run over by them Mexican boys

1]; } ?>