April 27, 2024, 08:32:01 AM

Author Topic: 2012 Outdoor Results  (Read 63623 times)

truetrini

Re: 2012 Outdoor Results
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2012, 09:56:04 PM »
Actually I just read both your posts, I had a death in my family, see, my brother died and I was busy..too busy to deal with allyuh jes come shit.

My name has always been truetrini for over 12 years on this forum, but jes come jokers like allyuh would not know this.  I changed to trinity Cross to protest the changing of our National Award ok?

IF AA and DB meet tomorrow AA winning.  Brung cyar buy a screw in aho house with a blue note staple to he forrid

For heaven's sake lighten up..the man is done..dusted and cooked...steups

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 26, 2012, 12:15:16 PM »
I hope you also give up trying to make every tread about DB. I could understand you responding to a poster about the performance of DB . But when no one brings up or is discussing DB

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 26, 2012, 04:21:23 PM »
I hope you also give up trying to make every tread about DB. I could understand you responding to a poster about the performance of DB . But when no one brings up or is discussing DB

Actually I just read both your posts, I had a death in my family, see, my brother died and I was busy..too busy to deal with allyuh jes come shit.

My name has always been truetrini for over 12 years on this forum, but jes come jokers like allyuh would not know this.  I changed to trinity Cross to protest the changing of our National Award ok?

IF AA and DB meet tomorrow AA winning.  Brung cyar buy a screw in aho house with a blue note staple to he forrid

For heaven's sake lighten up..the man is done..dusted and cooked...steups

Sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

truetrini

« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2012, 06:22:52 AM »
Breds this is a post about outdoor results and he had a race and shit he pants again.

truetrini

« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2012, 06:23:05 AM »
Thanks for the condolences.

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2012, 08:26:50 AM »
Breds this is a post about outdoor results and he had a race and shit he pants again.
Wow it is amazing how your mind is so one sided , you will swear he was the only athlete that performed badly that weekend , If you had criticized all the athletes that had a bad result then your post would make sense , but All your posts and criticism is aimed at one individual over and over again. I thought by now you would of gained a sense of maturity but I guess this is just your way. The fact is right now we have a set of underperforming athletes who I agree need criticism but it is unfair that you target one athlete and leave the others unscathed. I have no problem with you giving your opinion but try to make it not based on one individual because even though your intention might be good , posters view you as being crazy and being on a personal vendetta. Can we please have some responisible posting if you so in love with DB, hear what start a tread or a blog and you can write all you want on that , explore your creativity and do whatever that fits your fansies.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2012, 11:44:46 AM »
Wow it is amazing how your mind is so one sided , you will swear he was the only athlete that performed badly that weekend , If you had criticized all the athletes that had a bad result then your post would make sense , but All your posts and criticism is aimed at one individual over and over again. I thought by now you would of gained a sense of maturity but I guess this is just your way. The fact is right now we have a set of underperforming athletes who I agree need criticism but it is unfair that you target one athlete and leave the others unscathed. I have no problem with you giving your opinion but try to make it not based on one individual because even though your intention might be good , posters view you as being crazy and being on a personal vendetta. Can we please have some responisible posting if you so in love with DB, hear what start a tread or a blog and you can write all you want on that , explore your creativity and do whatever that fits your fansies.

So true. Well said

Offline keelz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 27, 2012, 05:54:26 PM »
i 2nd that

truetrini

« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2012, 09:35:07 AM »
what is MOST amazing is how easy it is to get you jokers going.   steups.

Go kiss Brung

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2012, 11:51:58 AM »
what is MOST amazing is how easy it is to get you jokers going.   steups.

Go kiss Brung

If you were to knock any of the athletes in the way you knock DB, you will receive the same from response from me. Your beef is surely personal.

truetrini

« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2012, 07:46:08 PM »
personal?  Lol

Allyuh like Pavlov dogs

Offline Trini1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 29, 2012, 02:17:35 AM »
K back to actual results... both 4x1 teams fourth, 39.03 for men and 44.07 for the women. I haven't seen the men's yet but looking at the women I can say it will be a stronger team (provided everyone is healthy) come London because we will have KAB. She makes a lot of difference on 2nd against Felix. She might not gain on her but there's no gap increase.

Kai ran a solid 1st leg but she seemed like she hurt something hope everything is ok

Michelle did a good job on second against Kerron Stewart- Allyson Felix was gone

I think Ayanna may have been better on 3rd than Reyare but she did what she could and got the stick to Semoy.

Semoy was overworked this weekend so I didn't expect her to run her best. She ran 4x1 and 4x2 for LSU too.

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 29, 2012, 07:10:30 AM »
I will not comment on the men races, I am just hoping that it is just rustiness from our athlete. Because I expected better . Bledman slip at the start , not smooth baton passing , Marc Burns had a good leg , EC was ordinary and expected better from RT anchor but I could be wrong , it could be he ran a very good leg ,it is just that I did not expect oshane bailey from jamaica to be that quick but every year some new force pops up for jamaica probably this is oshane bailey year

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2012, 07:23:07 AM »
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline REC

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 29, 2012, 07:58:38 AM »
Penn Relays 2012....Men's 4X100

"http://www.youtube.com/embed/1zfXPWda-B8?rel=0"

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 29, 2012, 08:32:39 AM »
Penn Relays 2012....Men's 4X100

"http://www.youtube.com/embed/1zfXPWda-B8?rel=0"

Just some thoughts....

That was not a good run by T&T. Its a good thing that it is early. Lots of preparation to do. We need to be running below 38.5 consistently. France has a strong squad that will vie for a medal. If we are to run like that in the Olympics... That will give us about a 5 or 6 place finish. Based on current results, that relay team is our A team. I guess nationals will determine the final relay team.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 29, 2012, 08:36:52 AM »
Must say the 4x400 mens team looked pretty decent. Would not say that it is our A team. But there are 3 more guys (Quow, Lendore and Hewitt) that can be easily switched. I think once the team is finalized, we have a realistic chance of placing at the Olympics.

I think the mens 400m race at Nationals will be the race to watch this year.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2012, 10:04:25 AM »
Must say the 4x400 mens team looked pretty decent. Would not say that it is our A team. But there are 3 more guys (Quow, Lendore and Hewitt) that can be easily switched. I think once the team is finalized, we have a realistic chance of placing at the Olympics.

I think the mens 400m race at Nationals will be the race to watch this year.

I see us making the finals but placing in the top 3 will be tough.  We have the US who basically have the gold medal on lockdown, the battle for silver and bronze will be among Bahamas, Belgium and Russia.  I also expect Great Britain to be a contender for a medal at home and they did well last time (4th place).  I see us battling with the likes of Jamaica, Poland and Australia for 6th place. 

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 29, 2012, 10:17:42 AM »
Mark get ketch on the first leg but Emmanuel get eat up on the curve jeezzz !!

Offline STMB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 29, 2012, 10:33:27 AM »
I am really hoping RT is yet to get into good shape, and that he had some setback.

Thus far I am not seeing gains similar to Walter Dix's since joining HSI.

The first 200m at Mt. SAC...well let's not go there, and to be battling against Oshane Bailey???

For a man who ran multiple meets in the busy collegiate schedule in 2008 and still ran 20.18 then, progress so far does not look promising given that it is already late April.

Hope I am dead wrong.

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 29, 2012, 02:05:02 PM »
Penn Relays: women's 4x100

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VtK59RM6fwc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VtK59RM6fwc</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1zfXPWda-B8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1zfXPWda-B8</a>
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Trini1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 30, 2012, 02:23:01 AM »
Thanks Soca and after watching the men's ditto STMB. Conditions were'nt good at all but London maybe similar just a bit warmer. So that was good practice.
The times will drop as each individual gets stronger/ faster.

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 30, 2012, 08:00:28 AM »
No comment from truetrini aka trinity cross, For someone so vocal we hear no comments about our performance at Penn Relay , hmmm if DB ran we would of gotten a response from him already

Offline Aviator

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 30, 2012, 08:25:53 AM »
Unfortunately I do have to echo STMB's sentiments regarding Richard. Instead of an injury setback, I was more leaning to the possibility that he is still under a very heavy training load in comparison to Dix, as he has just looked very flat. We have to remember that even though Dix is already flying, he had/has less to work on than Richard. The issues of speed endurance and general strength were never a concern for Dix. Technical issues is their only mutual problem. Not to mention Dix has to be in peak shape for his trials in 8 weeks time, Richard does not have that concern or has it to a lesser degree.

Richard has Darvis Patton, Nesta Carter, Frater and Bolt for opponents this coming Saturday in Jamaica, so lets see what happens in the first real meet of the season.
Psalm 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 30, 2012, 03:12:43 PM »
No comment from truetrini aka trinity cross, For someone so vocal we hear no comments about our performance at Penn Relay , hmmm if DB ran we would of gotten a response from him already
The man lost his brother about a week ago. Maybe he has other priorities these days.

VB
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 12:39:01 PM by vb »

Offline Aviator

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 30, 2012, 08:25:01 PM »
That is sad to hear. Richard if you are reading this, I offer my deepest condolences to you and your family.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 30, 2012, 09:03:53 PM »
I did not hear about that. But condolences to RT.

Offline REC

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 30, 2012, 09:29:53 PM »
That is sad to hear. Richard if you are reading this, I offer my deepest condolences to you and your family.

Guys,

Vb was speaking about truetrini aka Trinity Cross and NOT Richard!! Just wanted to clarify....

Offline Aviator

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 01, 2012, 12:11:07 AM »

Guys,

Vb was speaking about truetrini aka Trinity Cross and NOT Richard!! Just wanted to clarify....

Well REC thanks for the clarification, but what else was I left to assume. I was not one of the posters to engage TT in the latest rounds of talk about Brown and nowhere in my post did I make mention of him(TT), so I am a bit confused as to how VB could quote my post when mentioning the passing of TT's brother. ???

Anyways my condolences to you TrueTrini and the rest of your family. Sorry for your loss.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 01, 2012, 12:40:30 PM »

Guys,

Well REC thanks for the clarification, but what else was I left to assume. I was not one of the posters to engage TT in the latest rounds of talk about Brown and nowhere in my post did I make mention of him(TT), so I am a bit confused as to how VB could quote my post when mentioning the passing of TT's brother. ???

Anyways my condolences to you TrueTrini and the rest of your family. Sorry for your loss.

Apologies Aviator,

Jusbless quote was just above yours and somehow I clicked on the wrong one.
I have modified my post accordingly.

Again, apologies.

VB

1]; } ?>