April 18, 2024, 02:44:14 AM

Author Topic: Nahkid or Jack.... your choice  (Read 856 times)

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
Nahkid or Jack.... your choice
« on: October 26, 2005, 08:21:56 PM »
The lesser of two evils is whats being discussed?

Jack has gotten his fair share of criticism, but there is no doubting his allegiance to Trinidadian football.
There is not a living man, that has done more for trinidadian football off the pitch than Jack.
Year after year, he is there, not just when we are close to qualifying, he is there throughout.

Yes, he may use his platform for personal profit... Period!
However, I believe he would never do that ahead of T&T football.
It would have been so easy for him to forget Trinidad and our football, climb on top of his high horse and focus on his duties with FIFA. But no he has a dream... and I for one say thank you Jack.

Nahkid just by him being associated with Bahrain is unpatriotic, I cannot deny a man his right to make a living, but if I could I would deny him all rights reserved for citizens of Trinidad and Tobago. I would deny his entry onto our shores for perpetuity.

Yes it is true that Nahkid is one of our country's most decorated footballers, but there is correllation between his efforts on the field and his sense of nationalism. Its clear that while executing his god given abilities on the pitch he was being fueled solely by his physical attributes and not by what is required by a true champion.... who is fueled by his heart.

Thats my two cents, like it or not, thats your right!

1]; } ?>