April 19, 2024, 12:06:21 PM

Author Topic: Late goal lifts Trinidad, sinks Panama.  (Read 7222 times)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Late goal lifts Trinidad, sinks Panama.
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2012, 02:09:21 PM »
Watching this 'keeper whe have...is Marchan is his name, right?....I cyah see nothing in him that brings "Olympic Qualifiers" to mind.  Everything about him reminds me of U-14 football from back in d day...and I eh talkin' 'bout teams like CIC and MJS that had the likes of Shaka and Ross Russell and ting....is side like St. Georges and St. Anthony's (beFORE they started importing players) dat didn't have no 'keeper and jes' trow een one ah dey outfield players in a short sleeve and a gloves.....This fella eh no good man. 

U talkin ah setta f**kin shit hoss!!!

Don't let the truth hurt yuh, hoss.

Dat cah hurt cause is shit talk.  The first goalie transfer that was impactful was Wally and that was in 89 and he wasn't playing U14.  Know yuh facts before yuh talk shit in yuh ass playin yuh tryin to take ah dig at SAC.  U14 keepers were Herbert and then Ribierro and both passed for and were there from for 1.  Herbert was our U14 goalie during the 87 season where we lost 1 game.  The whole transfer scenes started with Wally so try yuh best imps.

Well ah know meh comment, the way it was written, have yuh thinkin' is goalkeepers ah was talkin' bout' because you obviously eh have the composure to see that I said "LONG before they was importing PLAYERS" and not "importing goalkeepers", but, since yuh think yuh tellin' me something, understand that I last played senior football for QRC in 1983 when I was in Form 5....so if yuh want to tell meh who was and wasn't allyuh f**kin' U-14 GK when I was still playin' U-14 about 2 and 3 years prior to dat, then by all f**kin' means, do so.  But the actual "stab" i was takin' at SAC WAS the fact that, at the end of the day, y'all was still (whenever it actually f**kin' started, I don't care) ended up in the business of "importing players" namely one Kenwyne Jones. Also, at the end of the day, just about every school has done it but Downer was allegedly notorious for doing it, moreso than anybody else but I couldn't use his school as a comparison because it would have deterred from the point I was making of Marchan "lookin' like a U-14 GK".  For obvious reasons, St Augustine didn't play U-14 football...so before yuh get yuh self all worked up like yuh asshole padnah like to do, pull yuh panties off yuh clit to ease the abrasion and relax yuh f**kin ass and take a f**kin' joke and hush yuh f**kin' c**t.   
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 02:16:42 PM by Mango Chow! »

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2012, 02:45:18 PM »
Dan you is ah f**kin fool aought?!!  Yuh say before and talk about puttin any regular player between the sticks and I corrected yuh by naming 2 Keepers before that whole transfer scene start up.  So maybe yuh need to take english again because apparently yuh eh even comprehend what de f**k you yuhself write nor de context of my response.  All da ress ah conthole talk bout panty eh fuh me because I doh be in allyuh lil f**kin maccomehman discusions so haul yuh mudda c**t wid dat imps!!

Online Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2012, 03:05:37 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/K_K0k6EBCXQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/K_K0k6EBCXQ</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2012, 03:17:09 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/F458h4iSnBw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/F458h4iSnBw</a>
LAWD... Eve "thaugth his team dropped of vs Mexico" that is what killed you ! You asking your team to pressure Mexico high you need to drop off and be compact in your half against a team like Mex! You can't presure a team like Mex if you keep giving back the ball after two passes! You are setting up your players to get ah beating...no shit they did get SAMPAT!!!

Eve " Houduras like to play one-two's and make short passes" this is your bread and butter if you want to coach at this level. Btw what are you telling your players to play??

Eve "Ah backed Mex to win all 3 games" cursing: :cursing:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2012, 03:34:26 PM »
Dan you is ah f**kin fool aought?!!  Yuh say before and talk about puttin any regular player between the sticks and I corrected yuh by naming 2 Keepers before that whole transfer scene start up.  So maybe yuh need to take english again because apparently yuh eh even comprehend what de f**k you yuhself write nor de context of my response.  All da ress ah conthole talk bout panty eh fuh me because I doh be in allyuh lil f**kin maccomehman discusions so haul yuh mudda c**t wid dat imps!!

and again....I was talkin' about SAC durin MY TIME playing against them, alongside them, same league as them, same field as them and that is even beFORE the time frame that you are referring to and beFORE SAC became this big football side that they are now in (senior) Colleges' League.  You so f**kin' chupid as to not recognize that THAT is what is being said?!  You think I give a f**k about the two little examples you give in '87 and '89 when I am clearly referring to '79, '80, '81 and '82?!  Like yuh mudder c**t eh learn to count in dat school beyond a 1-2 pass! What a f**kin' c**t boy!

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2012, 03:42:46 PM »

and again....I was talkin' about SAC durin MY TIME playing against them, alongside them, same league as them, same field as them and that is even beFORE the time frame that you are referring to and beFORE SAC became this big football side that they are now in (senior) Colleges' League.  You so f**kin' chupid as to not recognize that THAT is what is being said?!  You think I give a f**k about the two little examples you give in '87 and '89 when I am clearly referring to '79, '80, '81 and '82?!  Like yuh mudder c**t eh learn to count in dat school beyond a 1-2 pass! What a f**kin' c**t boy!

Oh so you feel somebody care bout when you and dinosaur was kickin ball f**ka?!!  My bad king I din realize you goin back to de f**kin disco era to try an dis SAC!  :rotfl:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2012, 04:02:09 PM »

Oh so you feel somebody care bout when you and dinosaur was kickin ball f**ka?!!  My bad king I din realize you goin back to de f**kin disco era to try an dis SAC!  :rotfl:

I know, right?  From your inability to count past "2", I could see why a difference of 5 to 10 years really would seem like a few millenia to you.  Funny, though, if wasn't for some ah dem players from that same "Disco era" (that could run rings roung KJ head) Trinidad wasn't goin' no where near Germany.  So good luck with the players from your era, hoss.   

Online Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2012, 08:54:51 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Bd2cJLs7_g" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1Bd2cJLs7_g</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2012, 09:04:08 AM »

I know, right?  From your inability to count past "2", I could see why a difference of 5 to 10 years really would seem like a few millenia to you.  Funny, though, if wasn't for some ah dem players from that same "Disco era" (that could run rings roung KJ head) Trinidad wasn't goin' no where near Germany.  So good luck with the players from your era, hoss.   

Hoss I wasn yuh f**kin gawdfadda so how de f**k I was suppose to know you tawkin bout before grass invent?!  Apart from dat yuh tawkin up in yuh cont considering the players from Germany within my generation an not yours.  Yuh ole senile f**k!  Allyuh rell like to clutch at f**kin straws oui.  Wha yuh go come wid next "if wasn fuh de players before dem paving de way?"  Go ahead an tell meh which players from your era responsible, dis should be good!!  You is ah rell ole fool dawgie.  Now ah understand why yuh will go dong dyin dat Mikel is ah boss :rotfl:

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2012, 09:33:34 AM »
We score a goal because de ball bounce of a player knee.

That error was cause because de field was slippery and it was hard for de keeper to hold after a shot.

Why de hell Eve didn't instruct de players to shot more often under these circumstances.

De field was bad and slipper, de ball must get a bad bounce and probably go in.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2012, 02:07:59 AM »

Hoss I wasn yuh f**kin gawdfadda so how de f**k I was suppose to know you tawkin bout before grass invent?!  Apart from dat yuh tawkin up in yuh cont considering the players from Germany within my generation an not yours.  Yuh ole senile f**k!  Allyuh rell like to clutch at f**kin straws oui.  Wha yuh go come wid next "if wasn fuh de players before dem paving de way?"  Go ahead an tell meh which players from your era responsible, dis should be good!!  You is ah rell ole fool dawgie.  Now ah understand why yuh will go dong dyin dat Mikel is ah boss :rotfl:

Yuh know, for all the times that I have defended Mikel (on the thread that talk of Mikel really belongs) never once have you opened yuh slimy muddah c**t to offer up any reasonable, football-related, sensible argument as to what makes him a "shithong" but yuh want to bring it up here on this thread and talk of "clutching straws" because you cyah take a simple, easy-going joke "bout yuh lil' f**kin' dotish school.  If yuh coulda READ with any smidgen of understanding and yuh head wasn't so far up KJ and Grovie alternate backsides yuh would be able to exactly figure out "when grass invent".  Shaka, Latapy and Dwight are all from "my era" yuh c**t.  How far outta qualifiers were Trinidad makin' it without them?  When the latter two of them turned their back on the team, What did Leo and ttff do?  Did they let them ride out or did they implore them to come back?  Is only a jackass from st anthony's would even see grass as an "invention" wit yuh dotish c**t, maybe is time fuh you to feed on some.  Grovie need to put yuh c**t where yuh forehead is and f**k some sense int yuh!  I could even put two men from my era in Dexter Sandy and roger Guiseppi that didn't even play too much for Trinidad beyond youth and a couple games at senior level that would mash up KJ. 
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 02:14:25 AM by Mango Chow! »

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2012, 11:49:12 AM »
How I go offer evidence of Mikel being ah shittong when I eh tink so imps?!!  I think he is a decent player and has good moments.  You act as if he is the best ting since slice bread.  Big difference f**ka!!  Dan wha is dis up man backside talk hoss?!!  Allyuh does cah talk without bringing some homo insinuations aought?  Yuh wasn de same one actin as if is Bakes always doin dat?!  Anyhow fisherman does talk bout fish so proceed with yuh bullaman inuendo to yuh hearts content buddy.

Funny yuh talk bout late 70's early 80's and claiming Shaka, York and Latas as part of your era.  Then yuh go on to say "I could even put two men from my era in Dexter Sandy and roger Guiseppi"  Hmmmm i doh tink i need to say no more caw you eh need me to show yuh da yuhz ah cont lmao!! Lemmeh rite dis in termz yuh mite undahstan lol.  Da shit skool yuh went rell fayl yuh hoss  :rotfl:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2012, 11:03:43 PM »
How I go offer evidence of Mikel being ah shittong when I eh tink so imps?!!  I think he is a decent player and has good moments.  You act as if he is the best ting since slice bread.  Big difference f**ka!!  Dan wha is dis up man backside talk hoss?!!  Allyuh does cah talk without bringing some homo insinuations aought?  Yuh wasn de same one actin as if is Bakes always doin dat?!  Anyhow fisherman does talk bout fish so proceed with yuh bullaman inuendo to yuh hearts content buddy.

Funny yuh talk bout late 70's early 80's and claiming Shaka, York and Latas as part of your era.  Then yuh go on to say "I could even put two men from my era in Dexter Sandy and roger Guiseppi"  Hmmmm i doh tink i need to say no more caw you eh need me to show yuh da yuhz ah cont lmao!! Lemmeh rite dis in termz yuh mite undahstan lol.  Da shit skool yuh went rell fayl yuh hoss  :rotfl:

Well you must be a three-headed dog, hoss, look how yuh gone and stick yuh head up dat nex' jackass ass now.  Hear what though, take a timeout...pull yuh head out yuh sock puppet master ass and arkske him to pull he hand outta yours and let me explain something to you: when you tell somebody they need to pull they head out they ass or from wherever they have it stick up, (other people ass included) it is not anything homesexual in nature.  It is akin to telling them to get their head out the clouds.  So don't excite yuh self with the talk of homosexual "inuendo" and what not, yuh only peckin' yuh lil' chicken head fuh corn and nobody eh trow none....it just show yuh hungry fuh something.  If anything is pitiful, though, is to see a man ridin' a nex' man jock so hard that he have to use de man overused, boring lines.  Dize real macomay man behaviour, jed, so be a real man and formulate your own thoughts and opinions nuh. dize not a good look.  At all. 
   Me defending Mikel against being called a "shithong" is far from calling him the best thing since slice bread, cunny.  Again, yuh get excited about what you think I write before you read and understand what I actually write.  I tell yuh one thing, though....maybe is KJ that think he's the "best thing" after dat nasty beat he ress on him not too long ago.  Arkske anybody who saw it.  Make KJ look like a U-14 player from school like St George's and st anthony's beFORE they started importing players from all over Trinidad (and Tobago, too?)

Bring out yuh scientific calculator because is dotish jackass man like you does end up in big government and utilities wuk in Trinidad f**kin' up we infra structure:  Dexter Sandy is a year older than I am.  roger Guiseppi is about 2 years younger.....Sandy and I started going secodary school same year....Guip came in right after us.  We ALL played for QRC together at every age group from U-14 to U-16 and right up to First XI. And we all played against Russell Latapy (Tranquility Secondary, Sando Tech) and Shaka at every one of the aforementioned age-specific football categories.  We would have come up against Dwight Yorke, too, at some juncture, had he grown up and attended school in Trinidad. Latapy and I are the same age, Shaka is a year our junior and Dwight, three.  We are all in our early to mid forties.  How are we NOT from the same "era" yuh c**t? Make sure yuh pay back yuh parents all de money dey pay to send yuh to to dat shit school in Westmoorings eh. You have wasted their money and failed them.   

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2012, 10:34:31 AM »
:yellowcard: Dan after readin de first 2 sentences, I eh readin nutten more yuh ha to say and honestly not interested in havin no exchange with you on any topic.  If my head being up somebody ass is such ah fascinating fantasy fuh you, eh nutten I could say again because I really doh ha conversation with people who always on ah homo vibes.  Have fun with yuh theories whatever they may be.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2012, 05:31:16 PM »
:yellowcard: Dan after readin de first 2 sentences, I eh readin nutten more yuh ha to say and honestly not interested in havin no exchange with you on any topic.  If my head being up somebody ass is such ah fascinating fantasy fuh you, eh nutten I could say again because I really doh ha conversation with people who always on ah homo vibes.  Have fun with yuh theories whatever they may be.

....but yet yuh is friends with the #1 "homo vibes" man on the forum.....yuh eh see you is jes a fraud and a pussy like him.  Two peas in a f**kin' pod.  I was never interested in havin' no exchange wit you, lil' boy, but like yuh takin' medicine fuh yuh puppet master belly ache off a simple lil' joke ad want to play yuh blowin' hard at me.  Just admit that yuh really reach yuh two-sentence limit of factual, independent, sensible reading fuh d day nuh, and ride out with yuh mudda c**t. Have a blessed day.

1]; } ?>