March 28, 2024, 02:26:46 PM

Author Topic: It is now Official, Trinidad & Tobago Football is DEAD....  (Read 4867 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
It is now Official, Trinidad & Tobago Football is DEAD....
« on: March 28, 2012, 04:36:56 PM »
I would define it as a bitter sweet occasion for our football because it not only serves as a slap in the face  for the incompetent governing football board but also "The HERD" aka Pretenders that masquerade on sw.net mamaguying and pretending to know the game and business of football.

It was not that long ago that we saw numerous members of "The HERD" exhibit traits of "Narcissistic Personality Disorder". It was obvious that they had to create a diversion and falsely accuse a contemporary Western Philosopher of misogynistic behavior to divert the masses from their hypocritical statements. Their continuous Delusions of Grandeur have misled many of the football faithful and have contributed to the destruction of what was once a strong football community. In saying so, it is no mystery that many will say that for them, T&T football has died a long time ago.

We have seen the naysayers supporting the Harford regime over true supporters, to be later dismissed and branded as irrelevant to T&T Football. They learned the hard way, they also learned that the players are also to blame for the current state of our football. They have neglected their duty to their nation and their fellow brother. You cannot stand against an enemy divided or you surely will fall.

In referring to the current debacle of T&T football, the phrase "fool's gold" comes to mind. It is borderline madness that the masses entrusted our youths to a coach who has stated previously that his people is afraid of "foreigners" and "rain". Deductive reasoning would tell you that insecure statements as the one mentioned previously can only lead to one thing, "failure".

If we were to compare, a Head Coach in football is similar to that of a Military General who marshals his troops into battle. Which General would you support? It is evident that many on here are indeed clueless and misguided and have chosen to follow, rather than lead.

The writing is on the wall for all of the REAL T&T football lovers to see, the question is, will you open your eyes and see the true leaders of the future, not only for football but every other aspect of T&T society.

It is time for the football revolution to begin, a fresh start is the only answer, the age old question will be, who will lead it and who will stand by and watch silently. 

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: It is now Official, Trinidad & Tobago Football is DEAD....
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 06:33:20 PM »
You later than a ho off de pill
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 06:34:27 PM »
behehahahahaa
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

truetrini

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 06:43:08 PM »

I would define it as a bitter sweet occasion for our football because it not only serves as a slap in the face  for the incompetent governing football board but also "The HERD" aka Pretenders that masquerade on sw.net mamaguying and pretending to know the game and business of football.

Exactly what are you talking about that is bittersweet as it pertains to our football?  And what is this slap you speak of?  Are you referring to our exit from Olympic qualifying?  If so, what is bittersweet about that?  Are you reveling in our exit in some sort of I told you so moment?

It was not that long ago that we saw numerous members of "The HERD" exhibit traits of "Narcissistic Personality Disorder". It was obvious that they had to create a diversion and falsely accuse a contemporary Western Philosopher of misogynistic behavior to divert the masses from their hypocritical statements.

Please, if you may, identify this contemporary Western Philosopher you say has been maligned and falsely accused?  And misogynistic behaviors to divert masses from hypocritical statements?  Please elaborate!   I want to understand what you are trying to say...seriously, and with respect.      

Their continuous Delusions of Grandeur have misled many of the football faithful and have contributed to the destruction of what was once a strong football community. In saying so, it is no mystery that many will say that for them, T&T football has died a long time ago.

????????  Help me here please.  When did this demise occur?

We have seen the naysayers supporting the Harford regime over true supporters, to be later dismissed and branded as irrelevant to T&T Football. They learned the hard way, they also learned that the players are also to blame for the current state of our football. They have neglected their duty to their nation and their fellow brother. You cannot stand against an enemy divided or you surely will fall.

Are the naysayers the same as the Herd?   And exactly how did the players neglect their duty to nation and their fellow brother?  Expound!

In referring to the current debacle of T&T football, the phrase "fool's gold" comes to mind. It is borderline madness that the masses entrusted our youths to a coach who has stated previously that his people is afraid of "foreigners" and "rain". Deductive reasoning would tell you that insecure statements as the one mentioned previously can only lead to one thing, "failure".

I judge those statement by Eve to be proud and secure, not insecure.   And which "masses" decided on who was to coach?  Seeing that we have no money to properly administer football, and seeing that the TTFF is in a state of rebuilding (in my opinion it is better off now than under the past cabal led by Jack Warner, who will soon raise again by the way), where did you expect them to get the money to hire a better coach?

If we were to compare, a Head Coach in football is similar to that of a Military General who marshals his troops into battle. Which General would you support? It is evident that many on here are indeed clueless and misguided and have chosen to follow, rather than lead.

I am confused at what you are trying to say here about Military Generals and troops etc.  Can you make it less opaque.  Who on here are clueless, misguided followers?  This is a fan board with differing opinions and commentaries, no one here is pushing to lead T&T football!  We ask for better leadership and accountability.   To call us followers is correct, we are football followers, not clueless and misguided, just passionate as you seem to be.

The writing is on the wall for all of the REAL T&T football lovers to see, the question is, will you open your eyes and see the true leaders of the future, not only for football but every other aspect of T&T society.

Tell us who the true leaders are.  I am always looking for them, and not just in football, but in every aspect of T&T society.  So lead ME, not necessarily everyone else to those/these leaders of which you speak...again I am being very genuine and not confrontational. 

It is time for the football revolution to begin, a fresh start is the only answer, the age old question will be, who will lead it and who will stand by and watch silently. 

I am all for revolution, will you lead from Toronto?   There seems to be a semi fresh start in TTFF as far as I am concerned, it cannot be as bad as when Jack Warner and Ollie Camps were in charge, Harford seems like he is genuine, if you have info that can persuade me otherwise I welcome it

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 06:49:38 PM »
What's happening here ?

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2012, 06:57:44 PM »
 :yawning: :yawning:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2012, 07:01:08 PM »
What's happening here ?

TT ringing de doorbell to see if anybody home.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2012, 07:10:43 PM »
What's happening here ?

TT ringing de doorbell to see if anybody home.

TI but we sure d lights on and nobody's home.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2012, 07:20:37 PM »
what a f#cking cu#thole..... you deserve a good hard F#CK....stupid cyat
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2012, 07:23:25 PM »
going to  rile allyuh up

TIME TO BRING IN AN AMERICAN COACHING STAFF. I HAVE SAID THIS MANY TIMES. TIME TO LEARN FROM THE TEAM  WE CANNOT SEEM TO BEAT

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2012, 07:33:05 PM »
going to  rile allyuh up

TIME TO BRING IN AN AMERICAN COACHING STAFF. I HAVE SAID THIS MANY TIMES. TIME TO LEARN FROM THE TEAM  WE CANNOT SEEM TO BEAT

Me aint going to get rile up, their system is one of the best in Concacaf , even a hater can see that
Youtube Channel

Offline ProudTrinbagonian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2012, 07:40:22 PM »
2006 was a tease....it raised our hopes for one short period
sad to say our football has been dead for a loooong time

our players lazy. plain and simple. federation to blame? coach to blame?  we still searching for a brand of football..well we have one...lazy man brand.

Is not the coach cuz different coaches getting the same results for years now. 
whey boy!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2012, 08:08:25 PM »
Clean house and start over with a proper plan , even if it means getting outside help. Wishful thinking , them fellas just like to waste tax payer money.
Youtube Channel

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2012, 08:19:29 PM »
Exactly what are you talking about that is bittersweet as it pertains to our football?  And what is this slap you speak of?  Are you referring to our exit from Olympic qualifying?  If so, what is bittersweet about that?  Are you reveling in our exit in some sort of I told you so moment?

Young Padawan, The HERD believed this to be a fresh start and improvement from the JW era, but they were soon awakened from their slumber with a dose of reality. It is sad to see TT football fall so far from grace but great in that the pretenders will finally come to their senses and maybe, the football community. However, my hopes are not high and we know that we are dealing with an ignorant community that feels they know everything.

Please, if you may, identify this contemporary Western Philosopher you say has been maligned and falsely accused?  And misogynistic behaviors to divert masses from hypocritical statements?  Please elaborate!   I want to understand what you are trying to say...seriously, and with respect.       

From what I recollect, there is a search button on this forum, I believe you are able enough to use it and the references to The HERD will reveal and help you understand.

??  Help me here please.  When did this demise occur?

Once again, please use the search button and the posts regarding The HERD...

Are the naysayers the same as the Herd?   And exactly how did the players neglect their duty to nation and their fellow brother?  Expound!

You have always asserted to us on the board, that you are a well read individual, as Bake and Shark has also claimed in many instances, I doubt it is hard to make an educated guess. If you are unaware of FPATT and their lack thereof, maybe now is the time to educate yourself about the situation, as well as player comments that have not only expressed their lack of commitment but lack of patriotism.

I judge those statement by Eve to be proud and secure, not insecure.   And which "masses" decided on who was to coach?  Seeing that we have no money to properly administer football, and seeing that the TTFF is in a state of rebuilding (in my opinion it is better off now than under the past cabal led by Jack Warner, who will soon raise again by the way), where did you expect them to get the money to hire a better coach?

We agree to disagree...

I am confused at what you are trying to say here about Military Generals and troops etc.  Can you make it less opaque.  Who on here are clueless, misguided followers?  This is a fan board with differing opinions and commentaries, no one here is pushing to lead T&T football!  We ask for better leadership and accountability.   To call us followers is correct, we are football followers, not clueless and misguided, just passionate as you seem to be.

Football is a strategic sport, on the pitch our team fights a battle against our opponent. I didn't know this thread hit home with you, are you taking this is a personal attack?

Tell us who the true leaders are.  I am always looking for them, and not just in football, but in every aspect of T&T society.  So lead ME, not necessarily everyone else to those/these leaders of which you speak...again I am being very genuine and not confrontational. 

T&T society on the whole are not ready for the leaders I speak of, their continual ignorance will lead them to nowhere, as we are seeing currently.

I am all for revolution, will you lead from Toronto?   There seems to be a semi fresh start in TTFF as far as I am concerned, it cannot be as bad as when Jack Warner and Ollie Camps were in charge, Harford seems like he is genuine, if you have info that can persuade me otherwise I welcome it

Once again Padawan, please read in detail before you make these type of statements. Harford and many others have shown their true colours. BTW who said I will lead from Toronto and if I was throwing my name in the hat?

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2012, 08:23:58 PM »
've been reading a lot of these posts on various topics, but haven't really said anything.  Anyway, I'll say something that I've been saying about T&T football for over 20 years:

We have absolutely no football IQ and common sense when we play the game.  When attacking, our gays always seek to make a direct pass to a teammate, instead of looking to pass the ball (usually diagonally) to the space where the 'receiver' would run into to gather the pass.  As such, most of our school-boy intercol standard direct pass attempts are typically easily intercepted by the opposing teams's defense.

Problem is, we have world class talented players with no idea of playing world class tactical football.  Our tactics and eye for the game when playing at these international competitions, are still at the high school level. 

Shame is, with just a few minor tweaks to the way we approach our passing (among other minor tweaks), we can then become a real threat to other teams besides St. Lucia.  Although we should, we actually don't necessarily need a wholesale change of players or coaching personel.  Just a few minor tweaks to teach players to run into the spaces...for passers to pass the ball into those 'empty' spaces...for our goal-keepers to cease and desist from the long booted kicks which typically leads to counter attacks by the opposition.

Anyhows, there's obviously more, but that's just  $.02   :-)   
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 08:25:49 PM by fidel2xl »
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

truetrini

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2012, 08:41:31 PM »

Young Padawan, The HERD believed this to be a fresh start and improvement from the JW era, but they were soon awakened from their slumber with a dose of reality. It is sad to see TT football fall so far from grace but great in that the pretenders will finally come to their senses and maybe, the football community. However, my hopes are not high and we know that we are dealing with an ignorant community that feels they know everything.

I KNOW that this is a new era..isn't that obvious to you?  No one claimed any such improvement, there is hope though!  get your story straight!  Things cannot get any worse than under Jack Warner and Ollie Camps, not by a long shot!!!

From what I recollect, there is a search button on this forum, I believe you are able enough to use it and the references to The HERD will reveal and help you understand.

I am not going to search to find some mysterious western philosopher who was disparaged and accused of misogynistic behavior.  (Do you know what misogynistic means??)

You have always asserted to us on the board, that you are a well read individual, as Bake and Shark has also claimed in many instances, I doubt it is hard to make an educated guess. If you are unaware of FPATT and their lack thereof, maybe now is the time to educate yourself about the situation, as well as player comments that have not only expressed their lack of commitment but lack of patriotism.

FPATT betrayed the players?  I thought FPATT was the players???  And how standing up for their rights is a betrayal of the nation?

We agree to disagree...

Football is a strategic sport, on the pitch our team fights a battle against our opponent. I didn't know this thread hit home with you, are you taking this is a personal attack?

You call us a Herd and state that we are clueless and misguided and then cannot explain yourself???   Personal?  nah, I find the post very confused and tangential

T&T society on the whole are not ready for the leaders I speak of, their continual ignorance will lead them to nowhere, as we are seeing currently.

Do you know or have you identified these mysterious leaders?  If so speak up or shut up man.  You acting like you is some shaolin master and we is grasshoppers.

Once again Padawan, please read in detail before you make these type of statements. Harford and many others have shown their true colours. BTW who said I will lead from Toronto and if I was throwing my name in the hat?

How has Harford shown his true colors?  The man has done much behind the scenes including approaching the GOVERNMENT to use the 2014 money to pay the debts, Latapy, and the players so the Federation can move on and focus on its business...Bet you did not know that Jedi Master!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2012, 09:02:47 PM »
This is a TrInBa#1 post with plenty words.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2012, 09:15:01 PM »
Clean house and start over with a proper plan , even if it means getting outside help. Wishful thinking , them fellas just like to waste tax payer money.

i am glad to see a few posters grasp the concepts and understand where TT football is suppose to go.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2012, 09:22:01 PM »
You later than a ho off de pill

not in regards to The HERD...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2012, 09:23:42 PM »
What's happening here ?

last time I checked you were not illiterate, read and find out what has happened, you will learn a thing or two. ;)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2012, 09:24:20 PM »
I bet all ah allyuh one thing, if all went well five yrs ago, jack and the boys worked something out and everyone got paid, no black list, we were doing well and winning since after the WC 2006.

the stadiums would be full (of fair weather fans of course), the board would be buzzing, half of the ppl who are complaining would not be complaining, we would be still braggin bout how we are the best caribbean team, and of course we would be taking snide jabs @ RF and 2099, and every thing would be honkey dorey.

but the football would still be in disarray, there will still be a lack of youth development programs, our league would still be piss poor, there would still be a lack of funding for proper coaching and football education, no one would be in any hurry to build any youth academies bc they would be satisfied with the results, therefor why bother. there would still be no football players union, the cooperate sponsors would still be sniding the local league, skeene and romany would still be void of ideas on how tuh really run ah league.

i bet allyuh one thing, almost 80% of the board would be satisfied had we made it to SA, or even challenged for a half spot, had we made it to all the gold cups we missed, had we beaten jamaica once in the office, had we still been in contention for a spot in brazil 2014, had we booked a place to the olympics, but then, how would that change the dynamics of all the things that is wrong with our football ?

so which is better, bogus results, or addressing and fixing what iz wrong with T&T football? i'll take the later any day month or yr.

this was for all the fair weather fans, who rather we win so they could feel good about themselves and our football, while the cancer kept eating out the football from the inside out.

PS: had we done all these things, would TI still be disgruntled?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 09:32:43 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2012, 09:26:37 PM »
what a f#cking cu#thole..... you deserve a good hard F#CK....stupid cyat

you act as though your stupidity is a virtue

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2012, 10:09:36 PM »
I wouldn't shit in dis thread if it was ah posie, so please doh call my name in yuh nonsense.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 10:58:07 PM by Bakes »

truetrini

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2012, 10:15:26 PM »
just cool, unlike many, I think if we make a world cup 3 times in my lifetime that would be a hell of an achievement, and we went close twice and made it once, that is remarkable for the size of our country, and that with Jack warner sucking the blood sweat and making people cry too!   Fact is we have a very small pool to cull players from.

Take our 1.2 million population

1.  Remove all the women, that may leave us with a generous 600,000 people.
2.  Now remove all those older than 35 and all those younger than 18...how many you think left?  Lets guess a very generous 300,000
3.  now lets take away 200,000 for many play other sports and some may just not be interested in football, or sports or may just not be talented enough
4.  Take away most of the Indians for whatever reason they eh playing competitive ball and concentrating on cricket and academics.  How many you think left?  Lets guess about 10,000???   

I am just guessing and throwing out numbers for illustrative purposes.

All in all we do very well.

Can we do better?  certainly but it takes vision, planning and hard work.

Something we eh learn jes yet.

8 teams in we pro league if I am not mistaken...lets give each team a very generous 50 players...dais 400 pro players at home and about 50 overseas, and another 50 in college ball in de US and Canada.....dais all brother.

again I guessing numbers, and jes trying to show an example.. we talent pool real shallow, but we continuously punching above we weight class.   Not bad when yuh put things in perspective

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2012, 10:33:20 PM »
Contro, Bro, How many times TT football dead?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2012, 10:42:20 PM »
just cool, unlike many, I think if we make a world cup 3 times in my lifetime that would be a hell of an achievement, and we went close twice and made it once, that is remarkable for the size of our country, and that with Jack warner sucking the blood sweat and making people cry too!   Fact is we have a very small pool to cull players from.

Take our 1.2 million population

1.  Remove all the women, that may leave us with a generous 600,000 people.
2.  Now remove all those older than 35 and all those younger than 18...how many you think left?  Lets guess a very generous 300,000
3.  now lets take away 200,000 for many play other sports and some may just not be interested in football, or sports or may just not be talented enough
4.  Take away most of the Indians for whatever reason they eh playing competitive ball and concentrating on cricket and academics.  How many you think left?  Lets guess about 10,000???   

I am just guessing and throwing out numbers for illustrative purposes.

All in all we do very well.

Can we do better?  certainly but it takes vision, planning and hard work.

Something we eh learn jes yet.

8 teams in we pro league if I am not mistaken...lets give each team a very generous 50 players...dais 400 pro players at home and about 50 overseas, and another 50 in college ball in de US and Canada.....dais all brother.

again I guessing numbers, and jes trying to show an example.. we talent pool real shallow, but we continuously punching above we weight class.   Not bad when yuh put things in perspective
TT , me eh talking bout the numbers game nah friend, i talking bout proper management. if yuh want tuh look @ populous, then consider antigua barbuda, how much ppl it have on those islands again, even guyana who beat we out of ah spot, and they have less than a 500,000 .

take uraguay forinstance, they have almost the same population as jamaica, and they won one WC and has been to countless WC, they also won copa america quite ah few times as well, so where do we draw the line.

right now trinidad is such ah blessed little island, and knowing what we are capable of, it does hurt my heart to see after all we have @ our disposal, how neglectful our leader and administrators could be.

imagine something as simple as road divider (medians), this is the main culprit as to why we have such ah high road fatality rate, and no one had cause for concern enough to get on the ball and fix it! it's not that we broke and can't afford to make such modifications, it's just that the administrators don't care enough to get it done.

jack warner swore up and down when he was elected that he would have this problem fixed within six months. after he was stripped off his transport minister portfolio, ah guess it wasn't his problem anymore/ no longer his responsibility, so he basically said (by his actions), "wrong guy, check out so and so for that". so wait jack, your sons, wife , friends, family don't be traveling on those roads ?

you get my drift trini, we need to be ah lot more efficient. now if yuh don't want to make the effort, then i believe it's better not to participate. right now trinbago should be a real wonder of the world, with an excellent sports program, an equally excellent infrastructure, a well secured citizenry (little to no crime) and an excellent police force that would put barbados and bermuda to shame.

but the ppl must have the pride and the love of country to do it, bc we have the money the manpower and the know how(brain) the only thing missing is the will.

PS: we have what it takes to beat mexico, and the top five teams in concacaf, we may never be the best, but i certainly think we could be in the top three, no doubt! bc we have the talent and the resources, is just that we slack and care very little to make this a reality.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 04:38:28 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2012, 04:14:16 PM »
going to  rile allyuh up

preach on... however i would expand it to other notable nations with an excellent structure

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2012, 04:15:40 PM »
I wouldn't shit in dis thread if it was ah posie, so please doh call my name in yuh nonsense.

so why even bother to post? attention seeking? NPD maybe?

I understand your anger is attributed to the fact that your psychological profile has been exposed on a public forum, vent away  :D

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2012, 04:31:41 PM »

I KNOW that this is a new era..isn't that obvious to you?  No one claimed any such improvement, there is hope though!  get your story straight!  Things cannot get any worse than under Jack Warner and Ollie Camps, not by a long shot!!!

I am not going to search to find some mysterious western philosopher who was disparaged and accused of misogynistic behavior.  (Do you know what misogynistic means??)

FPATT betrayed the players?  I thought FPATT was the players???  And how standing up for their rights is a betrayal of the nation?

We agree to disagree...

You call us a Herd and state that we are clueless and misguided and then cannot explain yourself???   Personal?  nah, I find the post very confused and tangential

Do you know or have you identified these mysterious leaders?  If so speak up or shut up man.  You acting like you is some shaolin master and we is grasshoppers.

How has Harford shown his true colors?  The man has done much behind the scenes including approaching the GOVERNMENT to use the 2014 money to pay the debts, Latapy, and the players so the Federation can move on and focus on its business...Bet you did not know that Jedi Master!

- new era? watson is cut from the same cloth, who are you trying to mamaguy with that nonsense?  ::) ; watson is an extension of camps, don't fool yourself and others

- of course i know what it means, the question is do you know? because if you did your research you wouldn't be asking a stupid question

- fpatt is some of the players, post the membership of the union and see how many players are taking a united stand, when that happens, come and wake me... nothing is wrong with standing up for your rights but it has also stunted our football, get your house in order first before you start a revolution, divided they will fall

- i didn't call you anything, you are stating you are a part of The HERD, looking back, you never took part in the discussion, so please tell me, which poster are you also? bake and shark, daft trini, mal jeux? because you never took part in the discussion, unless you did it under another name,  i believe you are confusing yourself bro, because you are trying to post under other names and stating you were part of the discussion, when in fact you hardly commented.  :o

- calling them as i see them, all the so called intelligence on this board and still you cannot come together on a united front to move the football into a new era, ignorance is bliss for many on this board, naming leaders won't make a difference on woodford square online, its a blue crab society which only understands harsh language and actions, civilized conversation is not in vocabulary for people such as The HERD

-The Jedi has known that for a while, let me reiterate for a last time, if this is a pissing contest you are at an anatomical disadvantage my friend. I am sure you have heard of saving face and a papyshow, that is what many are taking you all for on this board, it has been said many times off this board, if you choose to stay in the darkness, stay there, the seeing man is king in the land of the blind

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2012, 04:36:54 PM »
Contro, Bro, How many times TT football dead?

TT football was never dead, however, now that we have seen the cycle begin again with the recycling of leadership, it is official, many said jw was the problem, but he's not the problem, the problem lies with the people as a whole.

1]; } ?>