March 29, 2024, 03:36:58 AM

Author Topic: Mayday - Mayday - please help our football - Somebody help we !!  (Read 2012 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Our administration is broke, they lack ideas and vision they are run by old retired men who are power hungry and do not want to step down.

Our football has never been this low, we are humilated at every competition and at every level both men and women......

What will it take them to go ?

I am making a public plead to someone to help our football and league football also !!!!!!.

I beg that someone to please step in and help us !!!!!!!!!

Somebody help we !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody help we !!!!!!!!!!!!!

David John Williams, Terry Fenwick, Flex Mohammed, Tallman, Shaka, Sancho, Kelvin Jack, Gally, Harrison, Brian Williams, Stuart Charles, Clayton Morris, Lincoln Phillips, Brian Haynes, Cyd Gray, Atiba Charles, Lasana, Look Loy, Norris Ferguson, La Foucade............

We have all these good men and no one can help !!!!!!

Together you all can do it !!!!!!!!! and it would not be a strain on one person !!!!!!!!!!

We have some powerful men here, FIFA will listen !!!!!!!!!

Somebody, anybody !!!!!!!

Somebody help meh !!!!!!!!!!!

Someone who cares !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 07:29:24 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Mayday - Mayday - please help our football - Somebody help we !!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 08:02:34 AM »
Sam, list me this please..just for chat
Of course in your opinion
If you could fix all the ailings of TT, no matter how impractical that might seem, nowhere life can be perfect
But as the prime minister say "God is a Trini ", so if is/was you
In most critical order, what would you fix first, what would be the best order of fixing? No need to explain why
Is just for me, football might not even make my top 20 things, may not even be my first sport, doh of course it will be on it
Etc

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 08:36:25 AM »
Sam
You called a solid group of persons dey! These are the people who the ministry of Sport in collaboration with the TTFF should specially invite to discuss the way forward! A couple other names could be added but no more than 25 people to keep it controlled since there are individuals representing different era who share similar views and could speak on their behalf!
Not that symposium where Shabazz and Corneal went  to talk up themselves and we know what time it is with them! Shabazz licks coming in June too just like Eve!
Maybe someone can pen a letter (one of the moderators) to these two bodies with the suggestion! Egos must get out of the way so we can advance the People's Agenda!

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 09:49:55 AM »
In life there can be no short cuts. In T&T we like tings too easy. If yuh really want something yuh must be prepared to grovel.

Jackula, Rodent and Scampito must be dealt with thoroughly before yuh get distracted by the nex' jump & wine opportunity
So help yuh self by focusing like a laser beam on the injustices of the Jackula cabal (and tell others) and support the warriors.
Know the important dates of the court case and remind people when the next chess moves are due.
Internationalize the issue and hope for the best.
Meanwhile, support the yout's who dying for a break.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 11:00:44 AM »
This video is everybody outside T&T football waiting for one to jump in and even though one or two get eaten, de majority crossed.

But de point is, they all waiting for de first man to jump.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5XBxE_A0hVY#t=42s

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 08:13:12 AM »
As harsh as this may sound the answer is stop playing football and let cricket reign supreme we're obviously not that good and never will be,but I know what we're good at and that is drinking rum,running woman and endless partying;that we could teach people how to do.   

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2012, 02:29:46 PM »
wrong post, bro!!!!

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2012, 08:48:23 PM »
If you could fix all the ailings of TT, no matter how impractical that might seem, nowhere life can be perfect
In most critical order, what would you fix first, what would be the best order of fixing? No need to explain why
Is just for me, football might not even make my top 20 things, may not even be my first sport, doh of course it will be on it
Etc

1. Pay the '06 players, Latapy, and all owed and publically apolagize to the nation. . .this will allow the TTFF to gain credibility, respect, and be taken seriously.

2. Insist on a players union. Accountability, transparency, and creditability are indispensible to good leadership. One of the hallmarks of democracy is checks and balances. Although not perfect, it at least allows people to be able to trust the system. When people trust and believe in the program, they will be ailling to commit and give their all. It is little wonder to me that T&T football lacks a determination, guts, fight, never say die attitude from our players. Ah wonder where they got that from?

3. Revisit the TTFF constitution: Get the best people in there, not who you owe a favor. . .old boys network da da da.

4. Consider returning to the community based football approach to incite community love of the sport

Dais a lil start dey maxg
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2012, 04:34:23 PM »
Etc

1. Pay the '06 players, Latapy, and all owed and publically apolagize to the nation. . .this will allow the TTFF to gain credibility, respect, and be taken seriously.

2. Insist on a players union. Accountability, transparency, and creditability are indispensible to good leadership. One of the hallmarks of democracy is checks and balances. Although not perfect, it at least allows people to be able to trust the system. When people trust and believe in the program, they will be ailling to commit and give their all. It is little wonder to me that T&T football lacks a determination, guts, fight, never say die attitude from our players. Ah wonder where they got that from?

3. Revisit the TTFF constitution: Get the best people in there, not who you owe a favor. . .old boys network da da da.

4. Consider returning to the community based football approach to incite community love of the sport

an here I was thinking, the 1st things wouldn't be football related at all..but ok

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2012, 07:54:16 PM »
Etc

an here I was thinking, the 1st things wouldn't be football related at all..but ok

Wow. . .well ah hope ah lear meh lesson
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2012, 10:24:38 AM »
Anton Corneal is a young Jack Warner, he in this for money FIRST.

He is a good football talking, he knows his stuff but on the field he is not good.

He have Angus Eve in his back pocket and he was the one picking the team for the Olympic qualifiers.

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2012, 01:06:14 PM »
Just like de fadda! Except the fadda could talk better and was a better player but when it come to coaching ! Zilch but they lobby like he'll to stay in the game and don't care if  football goes nowhere under their stewardship! That these types could stay in the game and more successful persons out reflects on our people as much as the administration of football!
We can hope for better! In fact things should only get better!

1]; } ?>