March 28, 2024, 12:22:19 PM

Author Topic: Sunil Narine making we proud  (Read 5996 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sunil Narine making we proud
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2012, 08:34:21 PM »
I think the people in charge of Windies cricket let Narine slip through the net by not awarding him a Retainer Contract in 2010 they new enough about him,I dont know all the players who got contracts but Narine should have got one.He was free to do as he like so he went to the IPL and you really cant blame him.There is no doubt that Narine would be playing T/20 cricket in SL,Australia,SA,Bangladesh,England and NZ,he may have a big problem in the future.

Left d boi leh him make he money. Spinners are d flavour of d month in WI Cricket. Where Bishoo.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2012, 01:35:35 AM »
had a nice clip with Akram showing how Narine spins the ball totally different to anyone else.
hopefully he will be here in the UK for the ODI series. By then the pitches should be a little friendlier to spin as with the weather right now it is a swing bowlers heaven

Have you got tickets for the ODI in de Oval? I have got tickets and will be going with a trini posse in the Pater May Stand. Looking forward to the IPL boys in de team.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2012, 04:27:07 AM »
Yeah bridge I in OCS block 4 i think..didnt get for the peter may unfortunately..It's a decent crew of us heading to the oval..Right now i jus hoping we have good weather for that match
Back in Trini...

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2012, 12:05:23 PM »
Coo
Yeah bridge I in OCS block 4 i think..didnt get for the peter may unfortunately..It's a decent crew of us heading to the oval..Right now i jus hoping we have good weather for that match

Cool. Very good display by the team today. It augurs well for the rest of the series.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2012, 04:02:22 PM »
narine in the squad to replace roach...
Back in Trini...

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2012, 04:37:55 PM »
narine in the squad to replace roach...

I hope Sunil has a good test match. I would like to see him get an extended run in the test team and give West Indies more options.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2012, 08:26:26 PM »
WI cricket is d reverse midas everything dey touch does turn 2 brass.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>