April 18, 2024, 05:34:59 AM

Author Topic: Everyone have their favorites.  (Read 1595 times)

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Everyone have their favorites.
« on: April 05, 2012, 08:03:08 AM »
Everyone have their favorites.

Jack Warner left his rules and his people incharge and it will be followed.

Can anyone here stand up and say if they was in the same position like Watson, Corneal and Camps etc, that they would not have persons who they favored and hired them even though they may not be liked or they are not worth it.

The federation has to look for people who will work with them and not against them. They must unify something players do not do, don't hate the federation because they have a brotherhood and the players don't.

Every week you hear Shaka Hislop on the news and its all hot air, his father has a personal problem and will feel the hurt soon. Same for Brent Sancho, all hot air, huff and puff and do nothing for the game after they benefited so much from T&T and still they want millions.

Kelvin Jack is broke like a joke, they are not getting a red cent and the TTFF can prove they are broke. He have to get a job now, this is why he just signed for a conference team.

Anton Corneal has his favorites, Clint Marcelle, Tony Rougier, Mike McComie, Angus Eve, Derek King and Bertille St Clair. Expect to see these men hired soon. That's part of the game.

For example, if you guys boy (Flex) was in power at the TTFF, dont you think he wouldn't have had his favorites too ?

Anton Corneal was favored this is why he is still here and he will do a good job too, there is a reason why he got the job.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 08:10:52 AM by Jack Horner »
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Re: Everyone have their favorites.
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 08:33:50 AM »
It does amaze me the lengths a trini will go to justify shit...steups >:(
I pity the fool....

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 08:35:40 AM »

Anton Corneal was favored this is why he is still here and he will do a good job too, there is a reason why he got the job.

Because hes part of the old boys network or his incredible record of winning teams?

everybody know T&T is a place where positions are not awarded based on merit,,, but over de years most people who inherit dey job does do ah halfway competent job....regardless of the 'industry'

wham, yuh give up convincin yuhself dat 'jack will raise again' owa?
Half standards better than no standard

when yuh cyah do de wukk atall atall, yuh hadda loss de wukk and somebody pardner should be yuh replacement
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 08:38:36 AM »
 :yawning: Just another day...
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 11:26:55 AM »
I get the feeling that Jack Horner makes these posts simply to get a reaction out of people.

And judging by the overall reaction on this board to his posts, I would say he is very successful.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 12:51:57 PM »
jock horner
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2012, 03:49:58 PM »
Jack Horner likes to aggravate in a funny sort of way although what he says seems to be exactly what is happening though exceedingly wrong and unjust! All I can say is these people don't care about the development  of football in Trinidad and Tobago. They will stay in positions at all costs giving false hopes that things will get better even though the country's representation is falling lower and lower and the game is dying a slow death! All we need to do is bury it and put some flowers on the grave!
What are they going to do then , preside over a ghost of football past! They have nothing to gain by this except ridicule! I really feel sorry for these guys ,they need to do some serious self examination! I think their actions are very transparent to the  population now! These are troubled folks! Do they have a conscience! We can only pray that God will intervene!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 03:18:22 AM »
jack warner is ah dunce, and jack horner is ah muppet, so what's new in the land of  jokers.   :yawning:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2012, 07:02:39 AM »
Jack Horner likes to aggravate in a funny sort of way although what he says seems to be exactly what is happening though exceedingly wrong and unjust! All I can say is these people don't care about the development  of football in Trinidad and Tobago. They will stay in positions at all costs giving false hopes that things will get better even though the country's representation is falling lower and lower and the game is dying a slow death! All we need to do is bury it and put some flowers on the grave!
What are they going to do then , preside over a ghost of football past! They have nothing to gain by this except ridicule! I really feel sorry for these guys ,they need to do some serious self examination! I think their actions are very transparent to the  population now! These are troubled folks! Do they have a conscience! We can only pray that God will intervene!
:thumbsup:

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2012, 08:30:52 AM »
tun tun
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

1]; } ?>