April 20, 2024, 03:20:57 AM

Author Topic: How many (New York League)  (Read 963 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
How many (New York League)
« on: April 16, 2012, 02:25:30 AM »
New york based members play in the league @ fulton and clermont st/ brooklyn tech high school ground?

i passed there yesterday in my car and saw a game going on. wanted to stop and watch, but didn't have the luxury too, but what little i saw when i stopped @ the light, it looked like great fun, heard ah few trini accents as well, hence the question.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 04:44:10 AM by Flex »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: How many (New York League)
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 06:10:45 AM »
New york based members play in the league @ fulton and clermont st/ brooklyn tech high school ground?

i passed there yesterday in my car and saw a game going on. wanted to stop and watch, but didn't have the luxury too, but what little i saw when i stopped @ the light, it looked like great fun, heard ah few trini accents as well, hence the question.

i does play over dey with Parkside from time to time... 100% Barataria does play with dem too.
I play for San Juan too before... It does be a nice lime
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: How many (New York League)
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 01:57:28 PM »

i does play over dey with Parkside from time to time... 100% Barataria does play with dem too.
I play for San Juan too before... It does be a nice lime
Yeh bro, ah couple of yrs ago i watched a game with a jamaican team vs a mixed caribbean team, and it was very entertaining. the only distasteful moment was when a jamaican player got fouled and started talking gun talk, but other than that, it was good viewing.

i used to go to maple ground (maple and albany..... i think) back in the days, but stopped going bc there were to many squabbles and gun violence. but when i saw this league goin on down town i thought i'd go check out some games, kinda missed brooklyn football after all these yrs of not going.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>