March 28, 2024, 04:23:48 AM

Author Topic: Silent PM and Sport Minister betrays World Cup footballers  (Read 4153 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Silent PM and Sport Minister betrays World Cup footballers
« on: April 10, 2012, 02:58:22 PM »
Silent PM and Sport Minister betrays World Cup footballers
By Kelvin Jack (wired868)

I’m extremely disappointed that, for the second occasion, a letter that we spent a lot of thought and time on seems to have been ignored by Trinidad and Tobago Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar.

Twelve other 2006 World Cup players and myself—who are involved in this litigation against the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation—are lost for words and disenchanted with the Honourable Prime Minister’s silence.

I understand that the Prime Minister is a very busy person but, in my opinion, she has no excuse for not acknowledging receipt of our correspondence. It is disrespectful, not only to my teammates and I, but also to the citizens of my homeland since taxpayers directly contributed at least $80 million of the TTFF’s 2006 World Cup revenue. 

I am presuming—although I still hope I’m wrong—that the Prime Minister isn’t bothered if a member of her government, Works Minister Jack Warner, is yet to account for over $200 million that my team mates, myself and our beloved fans helped generate when we qualified for the 2006 World Cup.

The Sports Dispute Resolution Panel (SDRP) and the Trinidad and Tobago High Court have ruled that the TTFF—and, by extension, Jack Warner—owes us wages. Surely, as Warner’s boss, she should ask him why he hasn’t fulfilled his contractual obligation and not accounted for over $80 million in taxpayers’ money.

Sports Minister Anil Roberts has ignored us as well. “Sub judice” seems to be Roberts’ favourite catchphrase which he uses repeatedly to duck difficult questions.

Someone needs to tell him that we have already won our case and the only outstanding issue is locating reliable accounts so the Judge can determine our full entitlement. So his repeated statements of “sub judice” are laughable to intelligent people.

READ MORE...

« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 04:48:24 PM by Flex »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
Re: Silent PM and Sport Minister betrays World Cup footballers
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 05:08:10 PM »
Don't give up. Don't let the silence translate into failure. Tolerance for ambiguity.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 05:33:17 PM »
You spent all of your money and now you did not want to work after the World Cup because you blame some injury that lasted 3 or more years, you are broke and is desperate for money, well you should have taken the payout.

I will repeat Kelvin "Broke" Jack, where will the TTFF get the money to pay you ?

The PM or Sport Minister have nothing to do with this and will not pay you from their accounts because its not their fight.

Jack Warner has closed that LOC account and there is no money there.

So where are you guys going to get the money from ?

Steve Jobs made millions on kids in China who Apple pays $1 dollar a day, do you here anyone sueing their employers ? How much IBM and Sony makes compare to their employers.

At least you woke up now and go a job at Kettering Town, or maybe you could move back home and work in Gulf City or Ramsarran Plaza, they are always hiring.

Remember, you cannot spend what you do not have.

I would like to know how much tax have you paid in T&T, you keep saying tax payers money ? Yourself, Shaka, Jones, Stern, Sancho and others paid tax in T&T ?

The money is now gone, is has been spent on the other teams that has been active for 6 years since the WC. Some also went into hosting the Under 17 Women's WC.

How did the beloved fans helped generate over $200 million when T&T qualified for the 2006 World Cup, are you trying to win support ? Jack took his money and paid you since you came to play for T&T, its pay back time now.

No one in T&T can stop Jack because T&T people is affordable, especially around elections, they have no character towards each other once the price is right.

And finally, do you really think Jack's sister (Kamla Persad-Bissessar), the man he got the job for and brother (Anil Roberts) and his very close friends who is there because of Jack (Anthony Harford, Richard Groden, Anton Corneal and Lennox Watson) will turn their backs on Jack now ? they own Jack and is still very much close friends with him.

Welcome to Trinidad "Jack Warner" Tobago my friend.

Get real Pal, Jack won his elections again, it was by a land slide, and for the few who may not like him, there are thousands who do.

Tell me when last have you heard from FIFA ? Blatter knows what tree to climb. Same for Andrew Jennings, notice they are silent now, only Lasana Liburd have his pen handy which will be stopped soon.

No one in T&T cares about T&T football since Jack left Pal. Asked anyone on the streets here if they know at least 3 players on the T&T side ?

Jack will raise again. !!!!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 06:32:26 PM by Jack Horner »
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 06:41:27 PM »
Jack ain't raising again , at least not in football. Sorry.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 07:34:52 PM »
keep going Kelvin and the others....

Horner...pull yuh ass with that shit talk....allyuh will burn...burn...burn
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 08:18:20 PM »
You spent all of your money and now you did not want to work after the World Cup because you blame some injury that lasted 3 or more years, you are broke and is desperate for money, well you should have taken the payout.

I will repeat Kelvin "Broke" Jack, where will the TTFF get the money to pay you ?

The PM or Sport Minister have nothing to do with this and will not pay you from their accounts because its not their fight.

Jack Warner has closed that LOC account and there is no money there.

So where are you guys going to get the money from ?

Steve Jobs made millions on kids in China who Apple pays $1 dollar a day, do you here anyone sueing their employers ? How much IBM and Sony makes compare to their employers.

At least you woke up now and go a job at Kettering Town, or maybe you could move back home and work in Gulf City or Ramsarran Plaza, they are always hiring.

Remember, you cannot spend what you do not have.

I would like to know how much tax have you paid in T&T, you keep saying tax payers money ? Yourself, Shaka, Jones, Stern, Sancho and others paid tax in T&T ?

The money is now gone, is has been spent on the other teams that has been active for 6 years since the WC. Some also went into hosting the Under 17 Women's WC.

How did the beloved fans helped generate over $200 million when T&T qualified for the 2006 World Cup, are you trying to win support ? Jack took his money and paid you since you came to play for T&T, its pay back time now.

No one in T&T can stop Jack because T&T people is affordable, especially around elections, they have no character towards each other once the price is right.

And finally, do you really think Jack's sister (Kamla Persad-Bissessar), the man he got the job for and brother (Anil Roberts) and his very close friends who is there because of Jack (Anthony Harford, Richard Groden, Anton Corneal and Lennox Watson) will turn their backs on Jack now ? they own Jack and is still very much close friends with him.

Welcome to Trinidad "Jack Warner" Tobago my friend.

Get real Pal, Jack won his elections again, it was by a land slide, and for the few who may not like him, there are thousands who do.

Tell me when last have you heard from FIFA ? Blatter knows what tree to climb. Same for Andrew Jennings, notice they are silent now, only Lasana Liburd have his pen handy which will be stopped soon.

No one in T&T cares about T&T football since Jack left Pal. Asked anyone on the streets here if they know at least 3 players on the T&T side ?

Hey Horner, what I love about you is your stupidity. Example: "Get real Pal, Jack won his elections again, it was by a land slide" LOL Only 13,000 out of 80,000 UNC members voted for Warner....pathetic! There were far more supporters at Hasely Crawford when T&T played Bahrain.

You criticise while you're licking Jacks ass, but it means nothing as everyone here knows you're a coward. You hide your identity so you can spout lies. But they know who you are, my friend, coz you just ain't that clever! But don't worry, when its time to pay your dues, you won't be forgotten. Kelvin Jack must have really upset you lol

Its funny, because the players and their lawyers are currently struggling with a big dilemma....who goes to jail for contempt? Should it be Camps? Or Groden? and now Watson has put himself squarely in the frame. So who will take the fall for Jack?

And then, of course, there's the other dilemma which has grown out of the TTFF accounts which show literally hundreds of transactions made by or to Warner. There are so many to investigate.

And even Mr Roberts decision to pay AllSports is subject to legal enquiries. Could that be viewed as conspiring to avoid a court order? After all, if the Ministry can't pay TTFF, they surely shouldn't be paying anyone else purely to help TTFF stay afloat and circumnavigate the court order to pay the players interim payment.

Still, once they decide which way to go, I'm sure the hearing in May will be fun.

Oh yes, Mr Horner, you're in there too, so maybe you could give a description of life in a T&T jail sometime in the future. Extradition is a powerful tool!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 10:15:11 PM »
I got this horner fella's number. he does come in now and then, drop ah pile, and then ride out, not looking back to respond to any of our rebuttals, and never showing his ignorant face until another subject on his master comes up again. 

if i was allyuh , i would not even give this jerk the time of day, bc it's us who keep coming back for more, and he keeps baiting us every time with relative success.                     :beermug:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 04:37:27 AM »
Do you think I have time to reply to people who don't try to understand my points.

Besides, I have a job and don't have time to keep answering everyone. I read and reply as needed.

Jack is NOT going to jail and will not face any charges Pal.

Camps and Gorden will not go to jail either, they may get a small charged but no jail time, same for Lennox, the judge is in Jack's back pocket, believe it or not.

At the end of the day, the players will not get any money because there is none.

Sorry for guys like Sancho, Charles, Gray, Wolfe and Kelvin, they are the broken warriors who never made the right choices with their money and now they looking for a quick payout.

Harford and Roberts is not being touched.

13,000 votes is big, bigger than any games in T&T for the past 5 years.

Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 07:41:50 AM »
As much as I side with the players and believe JW has to pay, contacting the PM directly and expecting her to intervene is a bit tricky.
This is a private matter involving someone who is a Govt Minister. That should not factor in this. What would the Govt do? As far as I can see, the most that the Govt can do is tell Warner privately that he should pay up and follow the law of the land. If he want to appeal and drag it out, by law, he entitled to do that.
If Warner end up in jail for his refusal to pay, so be it.

In saying that, the OPM should have at least acknowledged receipt of the second letter and said they cannot intervene, as these are no ordinary joe-blokes, this is a national issue.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 09:16:57 AM »
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 07:19:43 AM by Observer »
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2012, 09:40:21 AM »
As much as I side with the players and believe JW has to pay, contacting the PM directly and expecting her to intervene is a bit tricky.
This is a private matter involving someone who is a Govt Minister. That should not factor in this. What would the Govt do? As far as I can see, the most that the Govt can do is tell Warner privately that he should pay up and follow the law of the land. If he want to appeal and drag it out, by law, he entitled to do that.

In saying that, the OPM should have at least acknowledged receipt of the second letter and said they cannot intervene, as these are no ordinary joe-blokes, this is a national issue.

Y is a bit tricky is my tax payers dollars that jump up in dis sordid mess. It has been proven that money promised was not paid. Where did d money promise come from Santa Claus, The tooth fairy and d Easter Bunny? Even if d answer is yes and not tax payers money yuh super minister was advisor when d money was mispalced. So Kamla every rite to answer.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2012, 10:51:42 AM »

Part of being a Public Servant especially in position such as those is not owing people money. Putting yourself n such a situation can compromise your integrity. If ah Police officer owing he neighbor a couple thousand and the neighbor report him to he seniors, he have to come in and answer.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2012, 11:10:28 AM »
kelvin,

she name kamla bissasar persasd. yuh think she like anything but cricket?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2012, 08:02:30 PM »

I don't believe you are correct, morally or legally.
Morally, a cabinet minister, if accused of being involved in financial wrongdoing (Camps said Warner has the money and has refused to provide his employer, TTFF, with relevant documents) he should at least be suspended pending an enquiry. You can't have a politician with that much power who may be involved in financial irregularities. Plus, this is only one of many national and international financial scandals Warner has been alledged to have been involved with. Politicians are supposed to be beyond reproach and setting good examples.

Legally, as you would have read, there may well be evidence of financial irregularities. Why was the LOC2006 bank account still being used over two years after the World Cup? This means that the account was in use AFTER Warner submitted the LOC accounts to the SDRP in 2007. That can't be right. Also, how can you have figures of over $200 million quoted by Minister of Sport, but a far lower figure quoted by Warner? The govt figure was obtained by adding the money provided by govt to the money raised by Warner. So how can those figures be so different? And how can an appointed agent - Warner- not provide full documents to his employer when requested and retain control of a bank account long after it should have been closed?

None of this means Warner is guilty of anything. However, it certainly warrants some investigation and demands some answers. Minister Vernella Alleyne-Toppin has been subject to all kinds of scrutiny for spending, what? $60k on her credit card. Although its absolutely correct to delve into the misuse of credit cards, its peanuts compared with the $100 million plus that, apparently, only Warner knows the whereabouts of.

The Prime Minister should absolutely launch an investigation, if only to cover herself. If Warner was ever found guilty of any wrongdoing, her failure to address this could bring about her downfall.

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2012, 09:47:50 PM »
Football Supporter - I hear yuh, good post, but remember Toppin allegedly misused taxpayers money, on behalf of the Govt. Its the Govt's direct responsibility to oversee that.
Warner we all know tief the money, but
1) By the constitution of Trinidad and Tobago, he is entitled to a fair trial and appeals... Aren't convicted felons granted bail if they are given an appeal?

2) The money he tief was from a bunch of private citizens he went into a private agreement with. The money was not the Govt of Trinidad and Tobago's either, it came from sponsors and tv deals etc and it was in the care of the TTFF -a private organization who supposed to have the best interest of the players at heart.
Imagine if u was teaching in a school, and they convict u of bank fraud from Scotiabank - is the prinicipal of the school responsible for investigating you??

This all boils back down to that line between Govt and the football federation as FIFA dictates..

I agree Warner whould be made to pay and account - but we hadda stick to the law, if not we not too different to warner who we know is master of bending and twisting to suit himself.

At some point KPB will have to make a strong decision. Maybe just waiting for election run-up??

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2012, 09:52:41 PM »
top stuff FS

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2012, 04:37:03 AM »
2) The money he tief was from a bunch of private citizens he went into a private agreement with. The money was not the Govt of Trinidad and Tobago's either, it came from sponsors and tv deals etc and it was in the care of the TTFF -a private organization who supposed to have the best interest of the players at heart.

hhhhhhhmmmmm...... :thinking: :thinking: :-\
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2012, 05:37:27 AM »

Part of being a Public Servant especially in position such as those is not owing people money. Putting yourself n such a situation can compromise your integrity. If ah Police officer owing he neighbor a couple thousand and the neighbor report him to he seniors, he have to come in and answer.
kelvin,

c**t post of the year so far.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2012, 10:10:19 AM »
Tell him Jumbie....

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2012, 12:26:55 PM »
Football Supporter - I hear yuh, good post, but remember Toppin allegedly misused taxpayers money, on behalf of the Govt. Its the Govt's direct responsibility to oversee that.
Warner we all know tief the money, but
1) By the constitution of Trinidad and Tobago, he is entitled to a fair trial and appeals... Aren't convicted felons granted bail if they are given an appeal?

Imagine if u was teaching in a school, and they convict u of bank fraud from Scotiabank - is the prinicipal of the school responsible for investigating you??

This all boils back down to that line between Govt and the football federation as FIFA dictates..

I agree Warner whould be made to pay and account - but we hadda stick to the law, if not we not too different to warner who we know is master of bending and twisting to suit himself.

At some point KPB will have to make a strong decision. Maybe just waiting for election run-up??

Thanks Trini. Of course Warner is entitled to the full protection of the law....but he should not be assisted or supported in avoiding, ignoring or circumventing the laws that he has sworn to uphold.

Sorry mate, but you're second point is very wrong on many counts. I believe over $100 million was given by Ministry of Sport and SPORTT directly to LOC2006 which was under the complete control of Warner (something that Camps needs to be taken to task over). That money was taxpayers money and it is still unaccounted for.

In your example, yes, the Principal is responsible because he is responsible for the school funds, cheques books and he appoints those who can access that account. If he does not intercede over a period of 5 years and millions go missing, then he is in dereliction of his duty to protect the schools finances. If he was aware that money was going missing and did nothing, I believe he would be found equally guilty??

At the end of the day, this has nothing to do with football or FIFA. In this country, the T&T High Court takes precedence over any FIFA rules when it comes to upholding the law.

I know Bakes and I have argued long and hard about investigations based on suspicion, but it looks to me that there is more than enough reason to officially ask Warner some questions, obtain access to his bank accounts and suspend him from his cabinet post until they find him completely innocent or charge him.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2012, 12:59:58 PM »

51% of TSTT is own by d gov't so yuh argument flawed rite dey. But let meh remind yuh when d tie tiubge tief say yday was yday and 2day was 2day was a cheque from Boynes d them Min of Sport. I eh know gov't Ministers to give cheques on behalf of other people. So yuh chattin gobarrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2012, 11:41:19 PM »

51% of TSTT is own by d gov't so yuh argument flawed rite dey. But let meh remind yuh when d tie tiubge tief say yday was yday and 2day was 2day was a cheque from Boynes d them Min of Sport. I eh know gov't Ministers to give cheques on behalf of other people. So yuh chattin gobarrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Well dais why ah stop and was thinking because ah wanted to go and double check the letter from Boynes which outlined how much money the Min. of Sport believed the TTFF got in 2006.  And I know some where in there the government gave money directly and not only via state bodies like TSTT for example.....but ah real busy these last two days so I eh get a chance to come back and clear things up for Trini....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2012, 12:21:19 AM »

Right, uuuuummm Trini this is a quote from a letter dd 13 September 2007 sent by Minister of Sport at the time Roger Boynes, to the players in reply to a request from them via the Freedom of Information Act.  This document and ah whole bunch of others are right here on this forum as well.  I just don't have the patience to search for it right now....

"In summary, the Government of Trinidad and Tobago contributed the sum of Eighty-two million, Two hundred and Forty-five thousand, one hundred and Thirteen dollars and fifty cents (TT $82,245,113.50) to the TTFF broken down as follows:-

Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs    -   $TT 60,387,731.50
Government State Agencies             -   $TT 21,857,382.00

For their part, Private Sector Organisations contributed funds in the sum of Eighty-eight Million, One hundred and sixty five thousand dollars (TT $88,165,000.00) to TTFF for the National Senior Team's participation in the FIFA World Cup 2006."

Every time I read this, I think of dem fellas down at the TTFF is some real good magicians........
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2012, 05:56:38 AM »
somebody seriously write ah cheque for sixty million dollars and add 50 cents on the end?

Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2012, 09:05:20 AM »
BS - ok i stand corrected, i really thought the monies in question were specifically referring to monies we got from FIFA/external sponsors/TV deals etc.
Once the Govt donated 1 cent to that controversial pool, which cannot be accounted for, the onus is on the PM now to intervene, in light of the courts decisions so far...
At the very least, JW should be suspended until he produces records, loses any further appeal or pays the players.

But it have plenty at play here eh...
1) Fitzgerald hinds have a political agenda to undermine JW
2) JW have his own agenda, as I truly believe he wakes up everday and think that he deserves the money he took as he singlehandedly bankroll the senior team for a decade
3) The PM needed JW for election funding last time, and he is a performing Minister with a big chequebook. I feel if she politicise this, she can get plenty points if she were to kick out JW.

At the end of the day, this money that the players asking for is peanuts for a man like JW...
Its an ego thing going on between them.
He underestimated the determination of the guys who held out and still pounding now...
...And something tells me its more than just producing the records to determine the payments to the players, I feel there are things in those records that are more damaging to him and the TTFF....

truetrini

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2012, 09:26:37 AM »
BS - ok i stand corrected, i really thought the monies in question were specifically referring to monies we got from FIFA/external sponsors/TV deals etc.
Once the Govt donated 1 cent to that controversial pool, which cannot be accounted for, the onus is on the PM now to intervene, in light of the courts decisions so far...
At the very least, JW should be suspended until he produces records, loses any further appeal or pays the players.

But it have plenty at play here eh...
1) Fitzgerald hinds have a political agenda to undermine JW

What does Hinds have to do with the players law suit...which they won several times over too?

2) JW have his own agenda, as I truly believe he wakes up everday and think that he deserves the money he took as he singlehandedly bankroll the senior team for a decade

Jack did NOT singlehandedly sponsor nor bankroll T&T football for a decade or even a day!  More like steamrolled!

3) The PM needed JW for election funding last time, and he is a performing Minister with a big chequebook. I feel if she politicise this, she can get plenty points if she were to kick out JW.

She has no f**king intention of kicking out Jack Warner,,she eh dat mad!

At the end of the day, this money that the players asking for is peanuts for a man like JW...
Its an ego thing going on between them.
He underestimated the determination of the guys who held out and still pounding now...
...And something tells me its more than just producing the records to determine the payments to the players, I feel there are things in those records that are more damaging to him and the TTFF....

There is nutten dat is more damaging, it is a simple thing, if he gives up the cash it is a clear admission dat he tief it in de fuss place!

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2012, 09:27:38 AM »
hell nice and cold

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2012, 09:42:34 AM »
kelvin,

And how would you conclude that from a name?  ???
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2012, 09:45:23 AM »
I told you guys a while ago that the PM has no interest in investigating Jack on this one as it will open-up a can of worms on where some of the money came for their last election campaign.

Jack is safe because if he is exposed then the current government will also be exposed.  :-[
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2012, 02:16:15 PM »
I told you guys a while ago that the PM has no interest in investigating Jack on this one as it will open-up a can of worms on where some of the money came for their last election campaign.

Jack is safe because if he is exposed then the current government will also be exposed.  :-[

This is exactly the conundrum Kamla faces. If she does nothing and Jack gets in trouble, she will spend eternity as the PM who turned a blind eye to retain her position. If she hangs Jack, and its discovered she had knowledge of certain events, she's hung too. And if it came out that a single dollar from LOC2006 entered another account which was used to fund the elections, the govt will fall. Hmmmm

1]; } ?>