April 28, 2024, 08:58:54 PM

Author Topic: NHL playoffs 2012  (Read 3126 times)

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
NHL playoffs 2012
« on: April 26, 2012, 07:21:32 AM »
Nice game 7 last night between the defending champs Boston Bruins and the Washington Capitals. Each game has been decided by 1 goal and game 7 was no exception. Joel Ward scores the OT game winner!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YYjFmwbsvtg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/YYjFmwbsvtg</a>

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: NHL playoffs 2012
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 06:56:28 AM »
and game 7 was no exception. Joel Ward scores the OT game winner!

which of course caused the the knuckle draggers by the thousands to emerge from their caves and post opinions on facebook and twitter

boy after that Flyers/Pens series...that was all I needed oui,,de ting went down like a stanley cup final mixed with UFC. too bad it end in 6
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 11:57:30 AM »

which of course caused the the knuckle draggers by the thousands to emerge from their caves and post opinions on facebook and twitter

boy after that Flyers/Pens series...that was all I needed oui,,de ting went down like a stanley cup final mixed with UFC. too bad it end in 6

Flyers/Pens was the battle of PA...as you say it did not lack the UFC element at all. Even Sidney was in the schuffles a few times and he would be the last person you'll expect to be involved since he didn't event play most of the season due to concussions.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 01:10:58 PM »

Flyers/Pens was the battle of PA...as you say it did not lack the UFC element at all. Even Sidney was in the schuffles a few times and he would be the last person you'll expect to be involved since he didn't event play most of the season due to concussions.

cyah blame him,,,dey call de man sorf so much times ,,, he come out to make he name

Giroux ring he bell like a ice cream man tho
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

giggsy11

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 09:17:12 AM »
Thanks for starting this thread Ribbit. Hockey playoffs games are the most entertaining North American games out of all the leagues, IMO.  Backing my Flyers all the way.
Crosby is a punk who whines and likes tuh start stuff and then act like he is a victim. He acted real immature and lost his composure in the Flyers series. As the captain his side followed him all the way.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 02:26:23 PM »
Thanks for starting this thread Ribbit. Hockey playoffs games are the most entertaining North American games out of all the leagues, IMO.  Backing my Flyers all the way.
Crosby is a punk who whines and likes tuh start stuff and then act like he is a victim. He acted real immature and lost his composure in the Flyers series. As the captain his side followed him all the way.

true dat. good start to the series. giroux and briere really turning it on this time round.

i wondering if la have the team to make it far. quick is playing very well and they prove the canucks for the paper tigers they are.

ward take that all that in stride - very very gracious fellow. hoping the caps take out the rangers.

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 04:04:01 PM »
I agree here, playoff hockey can be some of the most exciting sport to watch even for a neutral.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2012, 08:53:15 AM »
ah tuned out at the end of the rangers-caps game last night. tortarella was looking to cry. my mistake - ah miss the collapse. still though, rangers don't look convincing at all.

giggsy, good luck in game 5.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2012, 07:22:26 PM »
Wow, giggsy, bryz cyah get no luck atall. That 2nd goal ...... Steups!!!!

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2012, 12:29:22 PM »
ah holding out for an LA - NJ final. LA look to hold up their end by the Devils need some work.

giggsy11

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2012, 08:53:26 PM »
Wow, giggsy, bryz cyah get no luck atall. That 2nd goal ...... Steups!!!!

Dem fellas and dem rell fall off for the Jersey series. I was really disappointed in how non competitive they were, especially after being off for a whole week. When did all of dem get beat up that it effected their play?

giggsy11

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2012, 08:55:42 PM »
ah holding out for an LA - NJ final. LA look to hold up their end by the Devils need some work.

Let's just say I can't stand the Rangers and I not rootin for Richards and Carter! But the Kings look like the hot up in time for the playoffs!

Offline ProudTrinbagonian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2013, 05:37:36 PM »
I just gonna continue this thread.....

Madness in Toronto today! haven't seen this atmosphere in YEARS!
Leafs up 1-0 in the first against Boston

:beermug: :beermug:
whey boy!

1]; } ?>