March 28, 2024, 04:02:31 PM

Author Topic: Learn Who Is Bahrain  (Read 6889 times)

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Learn Who Is Bahrain
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2005, 06:01:55 PM »
Let me understand, If I talk to him on the phone,on a messanger or an e-mail you don't care. But if I talk to him here your angry?
How will me talking to him affect you? No one of us was talking to you anyway.

Last time I checked this was a Trinidad and Tobago football messageboard.  We don't speak camel here.

stop bitching ...

------------------------

as for the gif lol ! couldn't U find something better that was miss of the season man  :rotfl:

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2005, 06:06:19 PM »
Let me understand, If I talk to him on the phone,on a messanger or an e-mail you don't care. But if I talk to him here your angry?
How will me talking to him affect you? No one of us was talking to you anyway.

Last time I checked this was a Trinidad and Tobago football messageboard.  We don't speak camel here.

Your mom understood the language pretty well. She even understood the positions.

well if Bahrainis are anything like they play football I feel pretty safe knowing they can't score for shit from ANY position.  But I do feel sorry that you have to resort to fantasizing about an older woman, I guess that's what happens if you spend your whole life without seeing a woman's body and your left with having sex with camels and other men.  Anyway, I take it back this is a free forum so go back to writing your pick up lines to Redbelt and Manama as you please.

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2005, 06:13:54 PM »
ok whats with the camel talk !

I mean if you said the Oryx, or fish

I would have understood ... we don;t have camels unless they imported lol!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2005, 06:47:32 PM »
nah bahrain fella   ease yuh body   u cah diss we forumites   

Offline bahraini devil

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2005, 06:51:49 PM »
Don't they teach you guys how to spell in school? Or is that monkey language ure using?

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2005, 06:58:26 PM »
Excuse my monkey language.I am sincerly sorry for speaking with such a low class grammar.We all should indeed speak with such class of a bahrain citizen such as yourself.We must always speak like our rich and educated bahrain fellow posters :devil: :devil:

how bout doe mention one piece of advice to any TnT forumite agen ever

and the next stupid comment i hear from one of you rich boys well den fire start   Welcome to hell richboy is not fuking bahrain

now go an prepare ur tissues and cold shower for the tears and sorrow you are going to experience by 3 pm TnT time on novemer 16th

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2005, 07:10:14 PM »
Don't they teach you guys how to spell in school? Or is that monkey language ure using?

aye asshole!!! Wha yuh mean by Monkey Language?
Yuh wha meh run up yuh cheast and slide down yuh back or wha?
Stay in yuh place eh, we tolerating yuh so far, doh take we kindness for weakness.

Més que un club.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2005, 07:11:22 PM »
Excuse my monkey language.I am sincerly sorry for speaking with such a low class grammar.We all should indeed speak with such class of a bahrain citizen such as yourself.We must always speak like our rich and educated bahrain fellow posters :devil: :devil:

now go an prepare ur tissues and cold shower for the tears and sorrow you are going to experience by 3 pm TnT time on novemer 16th

:rotfl: :rotfl: GO TnT
Back in Trini...

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2005, 07:29:34 PM »
now now ... behave yourselves boys ...

no hard feelings on both sides, we are here to give a good representation of ourselves ...

-Sal

Offline Trini/Sverige

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2005, 07:30:44 PM »
them idiot boy and them rel fuking rude and outta place dread coming here and shitting up man bout they mother too they aint know what man does get for mother talk in trini or wah boyyy hmmmmm anyways leave them jah doh sleep

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2005, 07:36:10 PM »

no hard feelings on both sides, we are here to give a good representation of ourselves ...

-Sal

nah nah
I eh taking that monkey language comment lightly at all
cause yuh eh go like me to say something derogatry bout you, yuh language or yuh customs

Is all well and good to give me talk about football but yuh see when yuh go they that is taking it lil too far and ah man could get a hard slap for that BAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO SLAP

Més que un club.

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2005, 07:38:09 PM »

-Sal

nah nah
cause yuh eh go like me to say something derogatry bout you, yuh language or yuh customs

Is all well and good to give me talk about football but yuh see when yuh go they that is taking it lil too far and ah man could get a hard slap for that BAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO SLAP

He's translating from bahraini into english ... its not derogatry ... we use "sabal" = monkey for many things

U can';t understand something give it a monkey tag... it is in no way associated to what white people use the word for

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2005, 07:40:47 PM »
U can';t understand something give it a monkey tag... it is in no way associated to what white people use the word for

Aye doh be jumping on de whiteboys now!! :beermug:  ;D
Back in Trini...

Offline Trini/Sverige

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2005, 07:42:07 PM »

-Sal

nah nah

He's translating from bahraini into english ... its not derogatry ... we use "sabal" = monkey for many things

alsalman ride out dread ride out and to all my trinis please stop replying to these idiots lets us do like sizzla sing and be humble and wise and the after the matches we go busss it inna dem tail please i beg everybody dont reply to them leave dem alone, go tnt

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2005, 08:08:49 PM »

Aye doh be jumping on de whiteboys now!! :beermug:  ;D

I aint  ;D I am just showing the difference ...  ;D

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2005, 08:10:14 PM »

alsalman ride out dread ride out and to all my trinis please stop replying to these idiots lets us do like sizzla sing and be humble and wise and the after the matches we go busss it inna dem tail please i beg everybody dont reply to them leave dem alone, go tnt

boy ya commin in with 33 posts and tellin me to ride out !

pffftt n00b !

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2005, 09:20:08 PM »
MAN GET CALL OUT FUH HAVING 33 POSTS AND TALKING
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2005, 09:34:01 PM by morvantman »
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline BERDEE98

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2005, 09:29:50 PM »
What time is the T&T GAME WITH BAHRAIN IN TRINIDAD

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2005, 09:59:52 PM »
Obviously, you are revealing your ignorance about the culture of Trinbago. This is called "Ole Talk" and is based on the local patois. It similar to when your guys choose to come on our forum and speak Arabic.

Now there. You received a little education on our culture. Don't worry your boys will receive a much more intensive education on 11/12 and 11/16  :).

Offline Tha G.

• Sr. Warrior
  • Anytime is trini time, cyah wait to buss ah lime
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2005, 10:03:09 PM »
leh dem come wit dat round dog and dem, yuh might cap one, buh de seccond man go friggin clean he up fuh sure wit dat shit

1]; } ?>