March 29, 2024, 05:28:17 AM

Author Topic: Chelsea joins Greece as the most forgettable "winners" of a major championship  (Read 20330 times)

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Oh what a beautiful morning,
Oh what a wonderful day,
I've got a beautiful feeling,
everything is going my way!

So you guys were saying?

Chelsea - War Machine
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
 ;D ;D ;D love your post palos my friends  calling me a hater too
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I'm surprised that most of yuhs guys even have the slightest interest in T&T mens national team yes, bc most of allyuh on top notch football, and could tell who's bunk from who has the loveliest knock.

who's not manU fan is barca fan, who not chelsea fan is arsenal fan or juve fan, no one routes for menial teams like burmingham or barnsley, is just pure glory hunting.

no wonder the stadiums in the pro league does be so empty and lifeless, after all, how could you go from watching arsenal and barca to go take in jablo and T&TEC. in the  profound words of one member, "trinis don't love football, they like to watch top notch football on TV".

PS: palos it's either yuh fishing as usual, or yuh lose yuh mind in ah poker game, bc chelsea played chess with both barca and bayern and they should be given much credit!, after all, yuh can't just open up to an all out attacking power house and expect to come out on top.

it doesn't mean that chelsea don't have capable players to compete with barca and CO, they just used their head in this instance and it paid off.

take arsenal forinstance, barca always have ah torrid time with them bc of their attacking style, but barca always come out on top in the end, that's bc arsenal did not play conservative, although they matched strides with the catalan giants.

what chelsea did is what all top sports men do, they study their opponents and capitalize on their weekness. BTW, barca never really out played chelsea in ah convincing way, they have always struggled against chelsea and arsenal, and as usual, the ref always find a way to give barca the edge, and yeh chelsea also out foxed bayern with a 2nd string team and yuh have to give credit for that bro, they pulled off ah huge feat, so yuh better give credit.  roberto Di mateo is ah borse strategist!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 09:51:30 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I like meh Chelsea but if I in TnT and Jablo playin Joe Pub or cali play W. Connect... look for me behind de goal post in de uncovered and if yuh comin bring a rizzla because I dey 4 sure and I have everything else.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I doh know why yuh keep saying bout money spent on the best players..best players.. hmmnn...Niether Drogba nor Torres, or anybody else on Chelsea might even make my top ten list, and that is for the position they play..Chec could get in...so we talking of 10 top players X 10 positions = 100 positions, and none ah them would be filled by a Chelsea man..so stay dey and cry bout money spent, so u expect to see ball..what I did see doh was football, strategy, plan, hard work  and plain luck.  I think Bayern was the better and more skilled team, and it showed..so that niceness you was looking for, wasn't football, you was looking for a beatdown, cause u pick the wrong Football team...eh.eh..doh wuk so..no beatdown, just football..strategy, and bet yuh don't forget it either.
whey all the other nice knock teams, and skillez, they skip this tournament ? No dey gave their performance and ride out..they looked great, yet they lorse...Football is a game, and it has rules, and the object of everygame, is you try to win, within those rules. Your Team LOST. and don't tell meh it was Ugly..Yuh doing ah dis-service to the effort Bayern gave when yuh say that..but Chelsea didn't lie down, and say doh worry, them go miss everything, and we go win...they defend, and fight for it..,If you say yuh didn't like how Bayern run the game, yuh lie, dem fellas bring it big time...buh they didn't get the results dah all...an yuh know me is not really non ah dem fans, i just a fan of the game.. ah go send yuh a blue blanket to cuddle with...nah...not Chelsea..ah nex shite team, Impact..I an all cyah stomach dem , yet..but if they could manage to play to dey weakness, hey I might dig that  ;D

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Well Palos yuh will always have this thread to help yuh remember  :devil:

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
We Park De Bus and score 3 goals vs Barca, we beat up Bayern arse on their home field. We ARE Champions.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Was losing 3-1 to Napoli and still got through
1-0 win at home to Barca, head over to Spain, Messi miss ah Pk, We dumbarse skipper get sent off and we other CB get hurt, Go down 2-0 and come smashing back from a parked bus (guess was ah excursion bus). Bayern scored, what in the 84th and we come storming back (through the greatest forward ever - beside DY), in the 88th, Drogba try to help them out and give up ah PK, which Cech took exception to, Behind on PK shoot out and Drogba (the beastest forward ever) made Bayern red Run.

We, THE RENT BOYS, ARE Champions of Europe!!!!!!!!!!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
at least palos unlike ah backside on de ESPN forum didn't say that they should do away with penalties and just do ah statistical assessment at the end instead using factors like how many corners, free kicks, possession while attacking and this would get rid of ugly football. Can you believe it? Palos it wasn't you who said that right? I just took it for granted!

Like Maxg put it so eloquently, all de "nice football teams" did they skip this tourney? No they played their nice football and left the building. No chelsea is not stoke but believe compared to Barca & Bayern they are stoke. Having said that all the other games besides those I just mentioned, Chelsea played real football but against Barca yuh is ah ass to try and match dem and against Bayern the odds were against them so they had to tinker the scale back in their favor.  Last point! to all de Bayern fans, didnt Dortmund park and hit on de counter and gey allyuh a torrid time. Ugly my ass!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
This is a hater thread, Alyuh logic doh apply here -_-

:rotfl: :rotfl:

And Palos is an Arsenal fan, so he really eh know what he talkin bout when it comes to trophies lol

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
This is a hater thread, Alyuh logic doh apply here -_-

I forgot to pay homage to an honest man. Well done DHW. Saves a guy a lot of work!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

And Palos is an Arsenal fan, so he really eh know what he talkin bout when it comes to trophies lol
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
They have pedigree. They may not be a big club but their name is just as famous as Bayern all over the world.
Yuh realize dat Chelsea does spend nearly 3 times de amount Bayern does spend on players?

Yet dey playin dem like if is W Connection playin Bayern?

DISGRACEFUL!  :devil:

nah na sah. The objective is to win at all cost(as long as you don't kill anybody in the process). Roman pay the price that he could afford and he won his first one. Like I said before, the price of a player is what you willing to pay for. If the pundits say he worth fifty, and you want to shed out a million. Ah million is the price. Chelsea win, that is all that matters. Their name is in the record books. All this talk is sour chenette.

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
you aint see them goals Droba score or what...........................

That alone is worth watching the games for.

Chelsea is a good team, they play good football. counter attack is just their strength so they used it.

but they can play the possesion game too

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Woooow!!!!! @ this thread  :o :o :yellowcard: ::)

In any event, it's romanticism to assert that the game should be played one way over the other. I used to subscribe to the view that there are superior philosophies in football, but in actuality there are only superior results.

THIS ^^^........

I'm surprised that most of yuhs guys even have the slightest interest in T&T mens national team yes, bc most of allyuh on top notch football, and could tell who's bunk from who has the loveliest knock.

who's not manU fan is barca fan, who not chelsea fan is arsenal fan or juve fan, no one routes for menial teams like burmingham or barnsley, is just pure glory hunting.

no wonder the stadiums in the pro league does be so empty and lifeless, after all, how could you go from watching arsenal and barca to go take in jablo and T&TEC. in the  profound words of one member, "trinis don't love football, they like to watch top notch football on TV".

PS: palos it's either yuh fishing as usual, or yuh lose yuh mind in ah poker game, bc chelsea played chess with both barca and bayern and they should be given much credit!, after all, yuh can't just open up to an all out attacking power house and expect to come out on top.

it doesn't mean that chelsea don't have capable players to compete with barca and CO, they just used their head in this instance and it paid off.

take arsenal forinstance, barca always have ah torrid time with them bc of their attacking style, but barca always come out on top in the end, that's bc arsenal did not play conservative, although they matched strides with the catalan giants.

what chelsea did is what all top sports men do, they study their opponents and capitalize on their weekness. BTW, barca never really out played chelsea in ah convincing way, they have always struggled against chelsea and arsenal, and as usual, the ref always find a way to give barca the edge, and yeh chelsea also out foxed bayern with a 2nd string team and yuh have to give credit for that bro, they pulled off ah huge feat, so yuh better give credit.  roberto Di mateo is ah borse strategist!

.... And THIS ^^^^

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
allyuh boddering with Palos.  :heehee:

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
This thread just epitomizes what I have said before that Chelsea has to be one of the most hated team in sports..

Before the game on Saturday, i never see so much people line up behind a side like Bayern Munich and jump on that wagon when they have no affiliation whatsoever to the side. From Man Utd fans to Barcelona fans, Arsenal fans, Spurs fans, Liverpool fans, AC Milan fans, Real Madrid fans to neutrals, everybody backing Bayern because they don't want Chelsea to win. To put it another way, As far as i could see hardly anyone had a Bayern Munich jersey to wear for Saturday game.

Imagine big men sour like lime in my living room after the game, and i had to stop and ask them what team they support. Men taking it to heart when is not even their side loss. Only Spurs fans had a right to be distraught for that game.

When i walking in the road with my Chelsea jersey i getting ah funny look and a grumble. Ah kinda "look ah Chelsea man dey, steups" kind of vibes. It have many men was praying for Chelsea to get knock out since the Napoli game just so they could end up in the Europa like Man Utd.

Had it been any other team that pull off what Chelsea did in this tournament, they would have lauded it yet men still choose to hate.

I don't like Liverpool, but i gave them fullcredit for their fairytale win in 2005. Just like Chelsea, they were the inferior team from since the group stages and pulled off a CL trophy against all possible odds. And similiarly this should be remembered as one of the greatest CL campaigns ever.

Destiny is destiny, and yuh can't eff with that.

Why the hate guys??

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
I feel is because chelsea owner does actually spen money on d club rather dan take it out and leverage d club....den it have d elitist an dem who doh like "now comes".........is all kinda ting
I pity the fool....

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
This thread just epitomizes what I have said before that Chelsea has to be one of the most hated team in sports..
Before the game on Saturday, i never see so much people line up behind a side like Bayern Munich and jump on that wagon when they have no affiliation whatsoever to the side. From Man Utd fans to Barcelona fans, Arsenal fans, Spurs fans, Liverpool fans, AC Milan fans, Real Madrid fans to neutrals, everybody backing Bayern because they don't want Chelsea to win. To put it another way, As far as i could see hardly anyone had a Bayern Munich jersey to wear for Saturday game.

Imagine big men sour like lime in my living room after the game, and i had to stop and ask them what team they support. Men taking it to heart when is not even their side loss. Only Spurs fans had a right to be distraught for that game.

When i walking in the road with my Chelsea jersey i getting ah funny look and a grumble. Ah kinda "look ah Chelsea man dey, steups" kind of vibes. It have many men was praying for Chelsea to get knock out since the Napoli game just so they could end up in the Europa like Man Utd.

Had it been any other team that pull off what Chelsea did in this tournament, they would have lauded it yet men still choose to hate.

I don't like Liverpool, but i gave them fullcredit for their fairytale win in 2005. Just like Chelsea, they were the inferior team from since the group stages and pulled off a CL trophy against all possible odds. And similiarly this should be remembered as one of the greatest CL campaigns ever.

Destiny is destiny, and yuh can't eff with that.

Why the hate guys??

Hoss is not til recently that Chelsea show theskill, dedication to strategy, heart and intelligence to overcome the odds did I truly realize how much people really hate Chelsea.  Poor dem becaw wit all the forecasts of how badly we would be beaten we on top of the world right now lol.  Buh allyuh watch close and realize is mostly ManUre & ASSernal people hatin de most.  Both teams who fancy themselves better and have nothing to show for all their majestic performances this season.  One eh had nutten to show fuh de longest so ah could undahstan why palos vex so  :rotfl:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I feel is because chelsea owner does actually spen money on d club rather dan take it out and leverage d club....den it have d elitist an dem who doh like "now comes".........is all kinda ting

f**k all ah dem!  most the people that supporting all them big sides, supporting them because the clubs are/were "successful"/  Men jumpin' on manu and liverpool winning wagons because they saw a chance to line themselves up with "winners" FOH!!...Chelsea fans suck dey salt fuh decades and these past few years they gettin' to eat some ice cream and cake....I lickin' my ice cream all dong to meh friggin' elbow and I care.  Let de haters hate......and hope they sides get it together.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
The victors will write history.

Football getting like basketball now where the games are very close and a team will lose by 1 point, the roll of a ball on the rim, and analysts will give yuh a long list of why one team was superior, what strategy was definitive in the win etc.

In football it is as simple as:

Try to play bitch-ball and win or draw – tactical genius
Try to play open attacking-football and lose – tactically naïve
Try to play bitch-ball and lose – unadventurous, despicable, shameful to football
Try to play open attacking-football and win or draw – Tactical genius
It doesn’t matter how any win or loss happen whether by a blow-out or by a flukes the analysis is all the same.

The same Chelsea men who waste down United for how they beat Barca in 2008 was defending Chelsea for playing the same way in 2009. In fact just two weeks ago United was getting abuse for having no ambition against City but to draw or nick something on the break when Chelsea do the same thing against Barcelona and against Bayern.

Personally I ent bothered by the phenomenon other than the amount of rationalization and explanation that does go on to explain why a team that get outplayed was “using good tactics”. If Bayern had take just one of them many chances nobody woulda be praising Chelsea tactics now. Praise the team, prasie the players but don’t try and convince me that Di matteo planned to give Bayern 40 shots and to not win a corner till the 88th minute.

United win in 2008 in penalties. On the day I rememeber trtying to rationalize that they plpay better ball on the day and “deserved  it”. By the next week I couldn’t even tell yuh who was the better side, and I couldn’t care because a win is a win. Nobody does mention the negativity and luck in both Mourinho CL wins, the luck in Liverpool’s in 05 so nobody will remember this as anything other than a deserved Chelsea victory, which it was. As much chances that Bayern create if they can’t take them and win the game they don’t deserve to win nothing.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach

One CL and Chelsea is the Yankees, the Lakers and LeBron now? Try and get over yourself. Yuh conscious of how people percieve Chelsea because you are a fan but it ent anything special about Chelsea.

People hate on successful teams. The longer the history of success or more intense the period of success, the more people will hate.

In the World of sports Chelsea is a small name because they now start winning things. Chelsea barely have the name recognition of the teams that people like to hate, much less for people to have any time or energy to devote to not liking them.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

f**k all ah dem!  most the people that supporting all them big sides, supporting them because the clubs are/were "successful"/  Men jumpin' on manu and liverpool winning wagons because they saw a chance to line themselves up with "winners" FOH!!...Chelsea fans suck dey salt fuh decades and these past few years they gettin' to eat some ice cream and cake....I lickin' my ice cream all dong to meh friggin' elbow and I care.  Let de haters hate......and hope they sides get it together.

Thats a reason why i can't back no side like Man Utd, Real Madrid, Lakers, Yankees etc...

Most ah dem fans are fans of the success, i.e. they jump up on  the team when already and had the namebrand. They pick the best team to back so that when they win, they could be a part and parcel of that and leech off the status. They vex now because Chelsea come in the mix and upset dey apple cart.

They will NEVER understand what it is to support a side from scratch and experience them winning their first CL trophy ever!! That feeling is akin to seeing Trinidad go to their first World Cup ever.

I backing Chelsea since Vialli and Zola days, when Arsenal was regularly bussing we ass and we won nothing, i take my licks over the years and while the house was building and now it finish, i will sit down in the front porch with a glass of scotch and savour and laugh at these haters.

All the talk about the money that spend, how come nobody complain when their side was cherry picking the best players from the lower teams and oppressing the sides that trying to do something good like Spurs and Aston Villa in England, Valencia in Spain and Genoa in Italy??

Special shout out to the men who used to tell me that I can't talk to them until my side win a Champions League, you'll be hearing from me soon.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The victors will write history.

Football getting like basketball now where the games are very close and a team will lose by 1 point, the roll of a ball on the rim, and analysts will give yuh a long list of why one team was superior, what strategy was definitive in the win etc.

In football it is as simple as:

Try to play bitch-ball and win or draw – tactical genius
Try to play open attacking-football and lose – tactically naïve
Try to play bitch-ball and lose – unadventurous, despicable, shameful to football
Try to play open attacking-football and win or draw – Tactical genius
It doesn’t matter how any win or loss happen whether by a blow-out or by a flukes the analysis is all the same.

The same Chelsea men who waste down United for how they beat Barca in 2008 was defending Chelsea for playing the same way in 2009. In fact just two weeks ago United was getting abuse for having no ambition against City but to draw or nick something on the break when Chelsea do the same thing against Barcelona and against Bayern.

Personally I ent bothered by the phenomenon other than the amount of rationalization and explanation that does go on to explain why a team that get outplayed was “using good tactics”. If Bayern had take just one of them many chances nobody woulda be praising Chelsea tactics now. Praise the team, prasie the players but don’t try and convince me that Di matteo planned to give Bayern 40 shots and to not win a corner till the 88th minute.

United win in 2008 in penalties. On the day I rememeber trtying to rationalize that they plpay better ball on the day and “deserved  it”. By the next week I couldn’t even tell yuh who was the better side, and I couldn’t care because a win is a win. Nobody does mention the negativity and luck in both Mourinho CL wins, the luck in Liverpool’s in 05 so nobody will remember this as anything other than a deserved Chelsea victory, which it was. As much chances that Bayern create if they can’t take them and win the game they don’t deserve to win nothing.

JDB, one of the big (I find) differences between manu in '08 and Chelsea of this year is that manu (players, fans and coaching staff alike) always fancied themselves against Barca in '08 and then they came and parked the bus and Barca in '08 was not yet quite the finished product they have been over the last 2-3 years.  Chelsea didn't stand a chance against either Barca or Bayern and I don't think even the most loyal Chelsea supporter felt in their hearts that they had a chance....nor did Chelsea's most venemous haters.  .  Manu was not in a David vs Goliath situation as we were in the last two matchups, so, even from a neutral's standpoint, I think it is a little more understanding why Chelsea had to park the bus. 

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

One CL and Chelsea is the Yankees, the Lakers and LeBron now? Try and get over yourself. Yuh conscious of how people percieve Chelsea because you are a fan but it ent anything special about Chelsea.

People hate on successful teams. The longer the history of success or more intense the period of success, the more people will hate.

In the World of sports Chelsea is a small name because they now start winning things. Chelsea barely have the name recognition of the teams that people like to hate, much less for people to have any time or energy to devote to not liking them.

That is simply false.

Peoples' attitude toward Chelsea is not the same as the attitude to a Yankees or Lakers, and its not so much to do with them being successful.

Alot of the reason behind why people have disliked Chelsea since they have started experiencing success is because it has been at the expense of traditional powerhouses. Also that Chelsea is a team that bought their success.

The prevailing sentiment has been that a "just come" team like Chelsea is not supposed to buy that kinda success so fast, instead they should work their way up to status like Man Utd. I have argued that in today's current game where the system is designed to enrich the already rich teams and keep the smaller, ambitious ones where they are that is simply not possible.

Money is everything in football.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

People don't hate winners, jed.  People hate the way winners comport themselves.  Man doh hate manu because they are successful....is how fergie's and his players and plenty of allyuh fans' behaviour is what does bring the hate.  Is the same reason most people don't hate on men like Magic Johnson, James Worthy and Michael Jordan.  Them men carried themselves a certain way that made it hard to hate them.  LeBron?  Why is anybody hating on him? He eh win nutting yet.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Thats a reason why i can't back no side like Man Utd, Real Madrid, Lakers, Yankees etc...

Most ah dem fans are fans of the success, i.e. they jump up on  the team when already and had the namebrand. They pick the best team to back so that when they win, they could be a part and parcel of that and leech off the status. They vex now because Chelsea come in the mix and upset dey apple cart.

This is nonesense.

By this logic the only side with fans that not leeching off status is Bognor Regis Town. Chelsea with Vialli and Zola was already an established, top-flight successful side. They wasn’t winning multiple trophies they were still in the mix and regularly in Europe and were clearly on an upward swing.

That Chelses side that you choose to bless as the "partron of underdog teams" was already spending big money on players to compete with the big names. Is not like yuh choose to support Coventry or Southampton, or a Chelsea side with Vinny Jones and Dave Beasant, so don’t pat yuhself on the back too hard.

The whole argument of figuring out why somebody else choose to back a side is nonesense because the most you could do is guess what draw somebody to back a club.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
yuh play to yuh strengths and account for yuh weaknesses..... is how much we come in d league dis year ??? ........ for ah d "sweet ball" arsenal supposedly does play....... who have d EPL scoring record again ???
I pity the fool....

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

True and agreed about Man Utd beating Barca in 2008, but you cannot come here and compare that Manchester derby to a Chelsea v Barcelona. Manchester United supposed to be the best team in the English league yet approaching City in a defensive setup is not the same as Chelsea playing against the best team in the world. Come on now.

I actually have argued that Man Utd and Arsenal should have approached Barcelona with less ambition and setup more defensively over the last few years. Barca is a different animal.

I doh think anyone really praise Di Matteo tactics, he did what he had to do. Everyone acknowledges that the game was a hefty dose of luck.

For goodness sake, we start Ryan Bertrand.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
JDB, one of the big (I find) differences between manu in '08 and Chelsea of this year is that manu (players, fans and coaching staff alike) always fancied themselves against Barca in '08 and then they came and parked the bus and Barca in '08 was not yet quite the finished product they have been over the last 2-3 years.  Chelsea didn't stand a chance against either Barca or Bayern and I don't think even the most loyal Chelsea supporter felt in their hearts that they had a chance....nor did Chelsea's most venemous haters.  .  Manu was not in a David vs Goliath situation as we were in the last two matchups, so, even from a neutral's standpoint, I think it is a little more understanding why Chelsea had to park the bus. 

Yuh wrong dey doh eh king!  I always had faith dat chelsea could win this whole thing.  I was galvanized and convinced when we took care of Barca @ the bridge.  Cah say throughout none of the games I didn't worry a lil bit, but I never doubted it.  During the final I was watching and the more Bayern missed the more convinced I became that we was going to win.  Even when Muller score, I watch the clock an say to mehself dis eh done doh fret.  When ah see Muller off ah breath easy becaw dat meant they goin an try to absorb pressure and de fact dat he was a persistent thorn in we ass i was happy to see him off.  When ah see Kalou off, Torres on ah say nice "is now self we go make something happen.  When we win da corner ah call meh small man an say come an watch ah piece of history right now.  He reach just in time to see de net bulging.  He din even kno de score ax if Chelsea win ah say nah "not yet but soon"  I eh mean to ramble on eh buh ah jess showin yuh nah, I know fuh me I never doubted and I sure it have nuff man like me too.  Maybe we was delusional to be so confident but some of us believed we was winnin dat no matter waht!!  Tank god we win caw Jah kno is rell shit talk I woulda ha to endure from all de haters who I tell from long time all on facebook we winnin dat!!!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

This is nonesense.

By this logic the only side with fans that not leeching off status is Bognor Regis Town. Chelsea with Vialli and Zola was already an established, top-flight successful side. They wasn’t winning multiple trophies they were still in the mix and regularly in Europe and were clearly on an upward swing.

That Chelses side that you choose to bless as the "partron of underdog teams" was already spending big money on players to compete with the big names. Is not like yuh choose to support Coventry or Southampton, or a Chelsea side with Vinny Jones and Dave Beasant, so don’t pat yuhself on the back too hard.

The whole argument of figuring out why somebody else choose to back a side is nonesense because the most you could do is guess what draw somebody to back a club.

Thats why i said "Most ah dem".

How many Chicago Bulls fans it have these days?

1]; } ?>