March 29, 2024, 05:14:34 AM

Author Topic: Chelsea joins Greece as the most forgettable "winners" of a major championship  (Read 20329 times)

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I want to say congrats to Chelsea on winning this Championship,i'm not a Chelsea fan but being the only English team that remained in the tournament i supported them,well done guys.

I can't understand all the hate,it seems people expect the same teams and players to always dominate Football,i think the game is becoming very predictable and boring because certain teams are expected to win.

Why because Chelsea win it have to be luck,those guys worked hard for that Trophy it was no fluke,you could see every Minuit of their game was well planned and executed,who think pretty Football is the best Football fine,i think winning is better and it doesn't matter how you win,besides the Trophy there is a lot of money involved in these championships so you can't blame those guys for playing the way they play.

That game should teach people to never underate the English style of play,that don't give up kind of mentality.   

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
I want to say congrats to Chelsea on winning this Championship,i'm not a Chelsea fan but being the only English team that remained in the tournament i supported them,well done guys.

I can't understand all the hate,it seems people expect the same teams and players to always dominate Football,i think the game is becoming very predictable and boring because certain teams are expected to win.

Why because Chelsea win it have to be luck,those guys worked hard for that Trophy it was no fluke,you could see every Minuit of their game was well planned and executed,who think pretty Football is the best Football fine,i think winning is better and it doesn't matter how you win,besides the Trophy there is a lot of money involved in these championships so you can't blame those guys for playing the way they play.

That game should teach people to never underate the English style of play,that don't give up kind of mentality.   

If by "english style of play" yuh mean an utter & complete lack of creativity & relyin solely on sheer LUCK to win a game, then yes...dat is typical English style of play.

Otherwise, you do realize that 8 out of de 11 players and de entire coaching staff is foreigners? 

WTF you talkin bout Coops?  Allyuh grow up watchin too much Star Soccer yes  :devil:

WTF I does be readin here in trute? 
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
The hate is strong with this one

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
People rarely hate on individuals as much as the franchises. The Yankees and the Lakers are examples people people hate on them for success, their financial muscle and being big market teams. Chelsea is now getting a taste of that, winning things, having a lot of money and being a big market team (regular top 4).

They are getting what other successfual teams get it does not make them especially hated. It only feel so to Omar because he is a Chelsea fan.

And LeBron is an expection, of sorts. He is an individual who is successful, has financial muscle and is the biggest brand in basketball and people have a visceral desire to dee him fail as a result.

Dat is shit talk dan!  I myself witness people comin out the woodwork to emphatically back any team other than Chelsea.  Chelsea hasn't had enough success to generate that kind of response and yet it was there.  If you does watch spanish football and your team is Real Madrid as an example, why would you specifically care to express that you want Bayern to win.  Is not man was sayin "Bayern is the stronger team so I expect them to win" ino, man was out and out sayin "I backin Bayern" or "I want Chelsea to lose."  You eh ha to endure it so you wouldn't notice but every Chelsea fan who I kno and does talk to regular was all saying the exact same thing and we all in different circles professionally.  The hate fuh Chelsea seem abnormally strong for such a relatively new team to success.  I could understand ManUre, Liverpool, Real Madrid, etc haters because these teams have a strong legacy of being the best by virtue of all their titles, but Chelsea?!!

a fella at my work is a Real Madrid fan. He bawl oh he supporting bayern because they beat his team, and because they showed they were better than them. i honestly dont get that logic. if a team beats Chelsea, i would want that team to get level licks for their next game, especially if they knocked me out of a tournament such as the Champions league.

daiz d kinda distance men would go to because they hate Chelsea so much

Imagine today, men still want to give me talks, about oh they have 9 championships (Madrid fan ), and having one dont mean anything and oh we have real catchin up to do. real sour grapes with some men  ::)
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
Small Mag wasn’t even born in the 80’s. The first time he see United they was already winning titles, so that mean he” jump on” because they winning.

Yes.  :D
nah I almost sure d manu ting hereditary jus like d england ting...............but winnin is always ah factor for "far removed" fans.............I personally did loss touch wit english and Int. club football for years especially when TTT stop bringing regular football an I din get cable for years after dat .......den I went by my aunt and was flippin through channels bounce up ah chelsea game and started watchin..........drogba came on as ah sub as he used to in d earlies and score ah double was very impressed with d man play........and I will admit how "black" d team was and dat was dat................had no clue bout dey record previous to dat.

Would you believe this is what drew me to the club in the first place as well. also happened to be jose mourinho's first year as coach. i was a spanish league fan but got bored of the same top three almost every year

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
Penalties is luck. Chelsea were lucky :)

Go shine yuh Community Sheild and behave yuh damn self  :devil:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Would you believe this is what drew me to the club in the first place as well. also happened to be jose mourinho's first year as coach. i was a spanish league fan but got bored of the same top three almost every year

So yuh get bored of de spanish league wit de same top 3 every year so yuh transfer yuh allegiance to chelsea when mourinho first come on as coach and didn't get bored dat de english top 3 dem times was man u, chelsea, and arsenal every year  ???  :devil:

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile

So yuh get bored of de spanish league wit de same top 3 every year so yuh transfer yuh allegiance to chelsea when mourinho first come on as coach and didn't get bored dat de english top 3 dem times was man u, chelsea, and arsenal every year  ???  :devil:

when a league could be decided two whole weeks in advance, yes I'd get bored

and take your time palos, you know the top half of the english league table regularly changes. now that Man City, spurs and even newcastle saying something, makes it even more competitive for next season once they can maintain that level

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
dais shit... pure two two

even the Great ALI had to respect George Foreman...knocked him to f#ck out
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Forgettable?  Rubbish.  Say yuh doh like how they played, but the semis and final wins are stuff of legend. 
NOBODY will forget those games.
Maybe peeps dat believe in tooth fairy and dem ting so.

Dem games memorable only fuh de sheer LUCK dat Chelsea had and if Chelsea fans honest, dey will admit that.

Yes yuh need a dose a luck to win any championship. A bounce here, a lucky break there.

But Chelsea eh jes get a dose in this CL. Dem use up de whole forkane salary. Me never know till now dat white people does wuk so much obeah  ;D

At the end of the day, the DISGRACEFUL thing about all of this is that Chelsea, a squad that cost hundreds of million to assemble, play de likes of Napoli, Barca, and Bayern like if Bolton or Wolves was playin dem teams.

And fuh does who bawlin bout suspensions and injuries, ah guess allyuh CORNVENIENTLY FORGET dat Bayern had dey own suspensions and injuries. 
:beermug:

I swear after seeing that game that I will not watch Chelsea play another game in my life unless they are playing Arsenal or Barca!

It was one of the most impressive displays of anti-football that I have seen in recent years but its the obeah they work on Bayern to somehow prevent them from rapping up the game that still have me in shock!  :o
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Best post you ever posted !!!!

Them other forum members only like big names.

Chelsea knockout Barcelona, Napoli, Leverkusen, Bayern Munich, Valencia and Genk.

Barcelona has never beat Chelsea in the past 10 years.

When Chelsea needs to score, they scored. They did it againt Barcelona, Napoli and Bayern Munich to come back and win much needed games.

They didn't play pretty football, but they got the job done something many here wish T&T could do sometimes.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

If by "english style of play" yuh mean an utter & complete lack of creativity & relyin solely on sheer LUCK to win a game, then yes...dat is typical English style of play.

Otherwise, you do realize that 8 out of de 11 players and de entire coaching staff is foreigners? 

WTF you talkin bout Coops?  Allyuh grow up watchin too much Star Soccer yes  :devil:

WTF I does be readin here in trute? 
       Breds your blood pressure don't have to raise because of my views,you going to lash me just now?cool down mister don't take what i say so hard.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
When a team isn't playing well, but still finding a way to win, it's just their year.  It was Chelsea's year - can't hate...that's how sports go sometimes...

There's always next season
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
steupes!..... since the Barcelona game de Blues playing dah kinda brand.... allyuh had tuh be MAD tuh expect a different approach. Barca eh use dey chances....Bayen eh use yuh chances worst yet dey couldnt even score dey penalties. Chelsea did. so take dat in allyuh PWEFFEN! an ah singing Camepeones Campeones Ole ole OLEEEE, Campeones Campeones Ole OLE oooooole. ;D ;D ;D ......

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Small Mag wasn’t even born in the 80’s. The first time he see United they was already winning titles, so that mean he” jump on” because they winning.

Yes.  :D
nah I almost sure d manu ting hereditary jus like d england ting...............but winnin is always ah factor for "far removed" fans.............I personally did loss touch wit english and Int. club football for years especially when TTT stop bringing regular football an I din get cable for years after dat .......den I went by my aunt and was flippin through channels bounce up ah chelsea game and started watchin..........drogba came on as ah sub as he used to in d earlies and score ah double was very impressed with d man play........and I will admit how "black" d team was and dat was dat................had no clue bout dey record previous to dat.

gyul diaz ah full swing around for chelsea oui dem did used to boo and monkey chant dey own first black player back in d day.........dat was even more fascinating seein as how Roman is Russian and what yuh does hear bout russia on the race front
I pity the fool....

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Steups

Allyuh Chelsea fans getting very carried away with the 'people go out of their way to hate on Chelsea' mantra.

Allyuh not so special, dude, really - get over yourselves. The teams people love to hate is ManU (#1), Barca (recently if yuh doh love them yuh hate them) and maybe Madrid. Not Chelsea.  ::)
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Steups

Allyuh Chelsea fans getting very carried away with the 'people go out of their way to hate on Chelsea' mantra.

Allyuh not so special, dude, really - get over yourselves. The teams people love to hate is ManU (#1), Barca (recently if yuh doh love them yuh hate them) and maybe Madrid. Not Chelsea.  ::)
I actually like RM........adidas kit.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Bayern vs Netherlands on now, 0-0 after 10 minutes

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Steups

Man U and Madrid are the most disliked from my observation...Big bad wolves with no real stigma of romanticism...Barca getting a hate vibes lately...but that's only lately because they've gotten alotta favors from the refs in recent years, and they also have a huge bandwagon of late too... Chelsea hate is the same as Man City hate - i.e. big money buy a squad and emerge from obscurity hate....but I agree that hate eh too strong. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile

GO ORANJE!!!!!

Cyar help it.... ;D ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Bayern takes it 3-2. Good thing Robben played on the Dutch side. Allyuh could have him back.

GO ORANJE!!!!!

Cyar help it.... ;D ;D

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Steups

Waaaaayss.....people hatin on our hated status now yes....hater2  :o

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Steups

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
steupsss

lol
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Steups

This IS a Hater thread you know  ;D :devil:

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
lol @ this thread.

Firstly, Chelsea's win will be remembered because of their luck and sheer amount of obstacles they had to overcome.

From the group stages this team was written off, they found a way to scrape through  their group versus Valencia.

Then after being soundly beaten in Italy by Napoli, they had their coached fired and a stop gap interim coach was hired and their turned out the performance of the season to turn back that 3-1 deficit. 4-1 win is in CL history. Who forgetting that for one?

Benfica was probably the only leg that may be a forgotten footnote.

But Barcelona? Who gonna forget that tie? That second leg?

2-0 down. Captain sent off for being a c**t. And you only other fit centre back already came off injured facing the best team in world at their back yard and Chelsea had the audacity to score the goal of the match.

You gonna forget Ramires chipping Valdes? Really?

You gonna forget Gary Neville breaking on himself when Fernando Torres round Valdes and score?

You gonna forget Drogba pulling a goal out his ass in 88th minute of the Champion's League final to send it to extra time?

If you gonna forget that, you don't like football.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
lol @ this thread.

Firstly, Chelsea's win will be remembered because of their luck and sheer amount of obstacles they had to overcome.

From the group stages this team was written off, they found a way to scrape through  their group versus Valencia.

Then after being soundly beaten in Italy by Napoli, they had their coached fired and a stop gap interim coach was hired and their turned out the performance of the season to turn back that 3-1 deficit. 4-1 win is in CL history. Who forgetting that for one?

Benfica was probably the only leg that may be a forgotten footnote.

But Barcelona? Who gonna forget that tie? That second leg?

2-0 down. Captain sent off for being a c**t. And you only other fit centre back already came off injured facing the best team in world at their back yard and Chelsea had the audacity to score the goal of the match.

You gonna forget Ramires chipping Valdes? Really?

You gonna forget Gary Neville breaking on himself when Fernando Torres round Valdes and score?

You gonna forget Drogba pulling a goal out his ass in 88th minute of the Champion's League final to send it to extra time?

If you gonna forget that, you don't like football.
  :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
preach breddar leave palos and dem nah

let palos and d ress ah dem suck on this

and hold dat

I pity the fool....

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
 although Chelsea used to go into a defensive shell when under pressure especially against the Euro top 5/6/7, their players were not hoofers(boom kickers). They we pretty skillful and competent with the ball when pushing the ball around and counter attacking. There is one bloggers who complains about David Luis coolness under pressure. But that is understable. But for those who complain about Chelsea being a sh-t side. Sour Chenette!!!

1]; } ?>