April 19, 2024, 03:40:43 PM

Author Topic: Express crime reporter arrested.for.armed.robbery  (Read 7789 times)

truetrini

Express crime reporter arrested.for.armed.robbery
« on: May 22, 2012, 08:38:33 AM »
Simon says...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Express crime reporter arrested.for.armed.robbery
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 09:03:59 AM »
Them men committing crime then reporting on it after :rotfl: rel jokers in this world yes

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2012-05-21/express-reporter-cameraman-held-robbery
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 09:14:57 AM »
theese faggots are f**kin clowns..  :rotfl:

war
Black Lives Matter..

truetrini

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 09:47:14 AM »
Simon says....get the hint bitches...

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 10:38:26 AM »
Wow..

CCN vehicle outfitted with strobe lights..

CCN employees in possession of bullet proof vests, private security details and arms and ammunition.

CCN employees flew under radar because of connections with high profile members of police service.

I smelling a strong something, matter of fact this thread might have to get merged with another one here on the general board.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 10:42:26 AM by dinho »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 10:59:19 AM »
me eh know wais express scene since dey change ownership nah...............d propaganda rag having ah field day with this
I pity the fool....

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2012, 12:13:44 PM »
Is Ian Alleyne on one side and the reporter on the next side.

them fellas making they own stories now for true

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2012, 12:23:40 PM »

wha kinda asylumseeker cryptic clue is dat?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2012, 12:47:15 PM »

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/4_Dead_in_Crash-152239025.html

ok, everybody know I finish school in Form 1,, allyuh cuttin style
 work wit mih here ???
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2012, 01:01:46 PM »

truetrini

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2012, 02:35:58 PM »

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/4_Dead_in_Crash-152239025.html

ok, everybody know I finish school in Form 1,, allyuh cuttin style
 work wit mih here ???

Akile undertand what more yuh want fella...yuh see who wrote http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/4_Dead_in_Crash-152239025.html

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2012, 03:02:45 PM »
Alyuh have a pic of this fellah , i cah remember that face at all
Youtube Channel

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2012, 07:08:27 PM »

I remember he did have an altercation with police during the SOE.....curfew pass didnt have the vehicle number on it and he was saying he eh need dat.

No wonder he used to get the majority of the crime news
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2012, 07:45:09 PM »

I remember he did have an altercation with police during the SOE.....curfew pass didnt have the vehicle number on it and he was saying he eh need dat.

Ah yes i remember that , stueps people good yes. Im sure nobody go ever hire he again , after he get out of jail.
Youtube Channel

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2012, 08:47:39 PM »

Ah yes i remember that , stueps people good yes. Im sure nobody go ever hire he again , after he get out of jail.

Now studying it.

Alleyne was working for WinTV. Got fired. A few months later you hear a story of a WinTV camera man getting held on criminal charges with robbery etc.

Now this...the same media house that he works for has instance of crime by employees.

Either the man oblivious to what might happen right under he nose...or........
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2012, 10:02:40 PM »

Now studying it.

Alleyne was working for WinTV. Got fired. A few months later you hear a story of a WinTV camera man getting held on criminal charges with robbery etc.

Now this...the same media house that he works for has instance of crime by employees.

Either the man oblivious to what might happen right under he nose...or........

alleyne and akil are pardnas..u wud not be hearing alleyne mouthin off on that akil simon case

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2012, 10:28:21 PM »
Even more interesting are some of the other facts. What is a rum shop in 5 Rivers doing with TT$180,000 and US$20,000 in cash? That can't be legitimate money. And the reports say there was more cash in the vehicle and the bar owner said it wasn't taken from him.

So, we have a crime reporter, with Police equipment, robbing a bar with an inordinate amount of cash. This should be a perfect case for Ian Alleyne to investigate.....but that ain't happening!  But I bet there's some very worried members of TTPS at the moment.

truetrini

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2012, 11:32:33 PM »
Even more interesting are some of the other facts. What is a rum shop in 5 Rivers doing with TT$180,000 and US$20,000 in cash? That can't be legitimate money. And the reports say there was more cash in the vehicle and the bar owner said it wasn't taken from him.

So, we have a crime reporter, with Police equipment, robbing a bar with an inordinate amount of cash. This should be a perfect case for Ian Alleyne to investigate.....but that ain't happening!  But I bet there's some very worried members of TTPS at the moment.

what is your real story?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2012, 07:26:49 AM »

what is your real story?

I don't have a "real" story. But it certainly appears that someone in TTPS is involved. either that or its easy to steal from Police stores. And I can't see how a rum shop can accrue over TT$300k, even if they saved all of their takings, paid no wages and bought no stock for a year!

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2012, 07:46:22 AM »

what is your real story?

I don't have a "real" story. But it certainly appears that someone in TTPS is involved. either that or its easy to steal from Police stores. And I can't see how a rum shop can accrue over TT$300k, even if they saved all of their takings, paid no wages and bought no stock for a year!

It's actually not a rum shop. It's a liquor mart which sells alcohol at the wholesale and retail levels ( mostly wholesale). So accruing TT300K, even within a one week period, is not that far-fetched at all.  But I can understand your skepticism.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2012, 08:23:25 AM »

what is your real story?

It's actually not a rum shop. It's a liquor mart which sells alcohol at the wholesale and retail levels ( mostly wholesale). So accruing TT300K, even within a one week period, is not that far-fetched at all.  But I can understand your skepticism.

My bad. However, in this day and age with crime as it is, businesses should be banking large amounts of cash daily. Aside from making accounting and reconciliation far easier, its much safer!

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2012, 09:00:37 AM »

what is your real story?

My bad. However, in this day and age with crime as it is, businesses should be banking large amounts of cash daily. Aside from making accounting and reconciliation far easier, its much safer!

Sometimes yu cah even get to the bank fuss them liquor marts busy, take it from me
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2012, 09:58:13 AM »

what is your real story?

Sometimes yu cah even get to the bank fuss them liquor marts busy, take it from me

I hear you, but faced with a choice of being robbed or employing someone even part time, or hiring armed security to collect, its better to bear a small cost rather than lose the lot.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2012, 05:51:16 AM »

Oh and...

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Cops_threatened_us-126099793.html

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/No_bail_for_Arouca_businessman__-132759208.html

Dem two like making news boy. I wonder..cause somebody now show me an alternate perspective......

« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 05:59:53 AM by Bourbon »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2012, 05:30:41 PM »
Right so dey appear.

Some one of dem plead guilty to some charges..."impersenation of a police officer" I think. Was caught up in some work and didnt hear full details.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2012, 06:42:14 PM »
Right so dey appear.

Some one of dem plead guilty to some charges..."impersenation of a police officer" I think. Was caught up in some work and didnt hear full details.

Ah wonder if dey go run it again at 10
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2012, 08:20:47 PM »
Right so dey appear.

Nah, dey busy showing Sugar Aloes serenade Kamla  ::)
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2012, 10:15:44 PM »
Right so dey appear.

WHAT?  :o

And dey show it after 11 or something so.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2012, 04:57:18 AM »
Right so dey appear.

Girl I now hearing that on the radio and nearly fall out mih chair!!!!.... :rotfl: :rotfl:  oooohhhhh gaaaarrrdddd oooooyyyyeeee!!!!

Aye, well yes......ah guess de man have to eat ah food.....he eh know when next de PNM could afford a big rally and Calypso season is once ah year.....ooooohhh gaaarrdddd ooooooyyyyeeeeee!!!!!..... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

1]; } ?>