April 20, 2024, 05:38:44 AM

Author Topic: Nicholas Sookdeosingh!  (Read 1584 times)

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Nicholas Sookdeosingh!
« on: June 04, 2012, 12:53:29 PM »
Seems like we have found another 20/20 cricketer and I'd like to ask the question,where has he been all this time.He has out batted KP in the recent 20/20 festival and that alone should put him in our team for the team to India later this year for the ICL.
PS. Note I did not say he was better than KP.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Nicholas Sookdeosingh!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 09:37:47 AM »
Indian Arrival Day:09-06-2012
Check the Windies team for the third test in Birmingham. ;)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 12:41:48 AM »
doesnt it have like 7 indian on the team that has to be a record G .who it is Barath ,Fusadin,Deonarine,Ramdin,Narine,Rampaul but Shiv not playing and Sarwan not there holy fouch lol .and Bishoo no wonder they eint want to play Badree .but that team cant work alone tho we need ours brothers !

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 03:31:16 AM »
doesnt it have like 7 indian on the team that has to be a record G .who it is Barath ,Fusadin,Deonarine,Ramdin,Narine,Rampaul but Shiv not playing and Sarwan not there holy fouch lol .and Bishoo no wonder they eint want to play Badree .but that team cant work alone tho we need ours brothers !
Yuh right bout that,"we need our brothers" to make it a better team we hope to have Gayle Bravo1,Pollard and Russell back in the team soon.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 07:38:51 AM »
I am now certain that this Guillien fella cyah bat and there are quite a few better ones in TT so why waste time with this boy who is living on a name.

1]; } ?>