March 28, 2024, 05:02:16 AM

Author Topic: ah hear TTFF Elections in Sept 2012  (Read 2961 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
ah hear TTFF Elections in Sept 2012
« on: June 12, 2012, 11:20:44 PM »
any confirmation ????

who up against who ???...gimmme some details.???
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: ah hear TTFF Elections in Sept 2012
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 11:21:04 PM »
same club/zone vote ???

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 05:15:25 AM »
Does it really matter ?

If de judge, de voters and de votes is one association, expect de same.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 01:45:00 PM »
to my knowledge there has been no change in the underlying structure/setup.

would like to hear from president on this....
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TTFF Elections 2012
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 04:42:30 PM »
heard the TTFF elections might be later this year...Oct or Nov...

anybody know if any group of new people going to contest ???

we HAVE to have a change inside.... this free fall gong to hurt...
please shed some light

and Jack Horner...dont need your views....

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2012, 10:27:33 PM »
heard the TTFF elections might be later this year...Oct or Nov...

anybody know if any group of new people going to contest ???

we HAVE to have a change inside.... this free fall gong to hurt...
please shed some light

and Jack Horner...dont need your views....
What's this for, the elect a new president, or an inside election amongst TTFF members ?

BTW locals, yuh mean tuh tell me that allyuh can't form and organization and win over those regional peps and challenge for that election?
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2012, 12:08:17 AM »
dais what i want to know....

we might have to go een

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2012, 04:58:21 PM »
This is what does piss me off wid the members on here, then they does say they love their country, and football, with names like "trini" this and "trini" that but eh care one arse bout the state of football in trinbago.

right now, it have some wicked old men running T&T football in the ground, and no body seems to be upset enough tuh do something about it! somebody do something already!!!!! :pissedoff:
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 05:00:26 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2012, 05:05:16 PM »
And yeh, fack del bosque, and jose, and harry, and prandelli, and van marwark, and sir alex, and messi , and cristiano, and vandervart, and iniesta, and the hulk, and tevez, and drogba and rooney, and buffon! we football going to hell in ah red white and black waste basket, and we on ppl who football well nice!   
something well wrong here. :banginghead:

truetrini

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2012, 09:58:00 PM »
justcool yuh does talk a pack ah ass sometimes  most times yes.

How de arse people who are fans not into football administration etc. at  club level or regional level or ref level going to affect any changes?

You know so much about T&T football tell me who can vote in the elections?

steups  crocus bag ah assness

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2012, 04:42:38 AM »
justcool yuh does talk a pack ah ass sometimes  most times yes.

How de arse people who are fans not into football administration etc. at  club level or regional level or ref level going to affect any changes?

You know so much about T&T football tell me who can vote in the elections?

steups  crocus bag ah assness
It had to been you eh!! you always rushing tuh tell all who making sense from all who doh have ah clue, with ah high level of disrespect and indignance. but just to let you know, i'm sure there are ways and protocols of doing things in the football world, but since that avenue has been exhausted, to no avail, then maybe some unconventional methods just might work.

yesterday when yuh was in yuh back yard with yuh pompous friends barbecuing yuh pork ribs and hamburgers, Yuh ever stop to think how yuh loving america followed the rules when they gained independence from england? yes it was by unconventional methods bc england was having non of it!

this is why T&T will always be an underachieving country, bc ppl there are afraid to set trends! yeh , they follow along like ah bunch of sheep shrugging their shoulders as to gesture "what yuh gonna do boy" and take every thing lying down.

somehow i'm not surprised @ your response, as ah matter of fact, i expected it. as always, you jump to conclusions without even trying to understand where i was coming from!

i know there are protocols, and yes, i do know who gets to vote in the election, as a matter of fact, i learned it right here on the SWN! all i was saying was, the ppl need to stand up be counted and make their voices heard, and stop hiding from their civic responsibilities!

take for instance last election, could you imagine after all the TTFF did against football for the past 5 yrs, oliver camps ran uncontested? now that is ah crying shame!

as always, yuh love to air yuh rude arse, and harass ppl on here who don't normally run tuh brown nose under you, but sometimes yuh need tuh stop and understand what yuh read, and don't be so quick to show folks up! 

trinbagonians to damn slack and complaisant, and it's the fackin plain truth!  so deal wid it professor sh!t bird.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 05:01:53 AM by just cool »

truetrini

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2012, 12:14:29 PM »
So how de fack yuh expect the average fan to affect change?  Is not like we coulda send we representative to stand against Camps?  steups. I doh eat pork nor do I eat hamburgers.

I unsterstood jes what you wrote and as usual yuh backing back on de shitty premise you trying to promote.

Unless yuh promoting some kinda religious jihad against those in charge what de fack yous really trying..yeah trying to say..do it slowly, at the speed of yuh thoughts...becasue any outside interference could be resisted with a FIFA ban yuh dim witted coon.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2012, 08:24:42 PM »
So how de fack yuh expect the average fan to affect change?  Is not like we coulda send we representative to stand against Camps?  steups. I doh eat pork nor do I eat hamburgers.

I unsterstood jes what you wrote and as usual yuh backing back on de shitty premise you trying to promote.

Unless yuh promoting some kinda religious jihad against those in charge what de fack yous really trying..yeah trying to say..do it slowly, at the speed of yuh thoughts...becasue any outside interference could be resisted with a FIFA ban yuh dim witted coon.
True trini, what's so hard about reasoning that yuh can't seem to grasp the concept? every time you respond to ppl it's always negative, it's like you does cruise the site looking for ppl to buff up, it's almost impossible to ever see you in reasoning mode like normal ppl do in ah lime.

it's almost like you believe you are too advance of the rest of us on here, and if there's any truth to that, then why even bother to visit a site with ppl who are beneath your level, why not just seek out like minds where ppl can meet your expectations with much approval? don't torture your self.

BTW, like i said , you read , and you don't understand what you read. first off, i never said anything about average fans doing anything to affect football except vocal protest, the ppl who i expect to do something are ppl in the know with influence and know how, and no one stepped up to the plate, no one!! not the ppl who have an inside view on the way football is conducted in T&T, former players, former coaches, avid fans who in the know, business men who are avid fans, former sports announcers or prominent sports figures who may have a great passion for the game that can possibly influence ah few ppl with clout and affect change, noooo one!

that's what is pissing me off, and it's almost like there no end in site to the mangling of football in T&T and no one seems to care. sometime i wonder why de fack i even care bout ah ppl who have no kind of pride and patriotism anyway, something must be seriously wrong with me. 

i hope i could have enough sense to realize that this ride is over and dun wid, and now iz time to get off and move on with my life, just say fack T&T football altogether, bc these ppl don't deserve sh!t!

a ppl who is not willing to fight for their rights , deserve no rights @ all!

BTW, ah hope that "coon" comment is not what i think it is, bc if that's the case then yuh over steppin your boundries fella. just to let you know, i'm willing to take a lot of verbal abuse in good fun, but i will not be taking any form of racial bigotry from no one, that includes black ppl! i do have a limit as to what i would put up with.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2012, 01:00:27 PM »
Just Cool, I eh read your posts in detail, just skim through them.  Hear what. 

Tell mih when the elections will be held and where.  Then tell mih how I could get in on the Executive of the regions (cuz, and I stand to be corrected, its not the clubs that vote its regions) so I could vote or put mih self up to vote.

Then tell mih where I could find the most up to date version of the TTFF constitution so I would now ah following the rules and eh get mih vote thrown out after ah done.....

Organise this stuff and den come back and we goh talk......
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2012, 02:31:49 PM »
dais what i want to know....

we might have to go een

BTW Bigs, whey Smalls these days? He gih we a blank awah?
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2012, 03:24:17 PM »
Just Cool, I eh read your posts in detail, just skim through them.  Hear what. 

Tell mih when the elections will be held and where.  Then tell mih how I could get in on the Executive of the regions (cuz, and I stand to be corrected, its not the clubs that vote its regions) so I could vote or put mih self up to vote.

Then tell mih where I could find the most up to date version of the TTFF constitution so I would now ah following the rules and eh get mih vote thrown out after ah done.....

Organise this stuff and den come back and we goh talk......
Don't miss the point here browning, it's not like i'm asking the local fans or the board members to challenge for the elections, not @ all. the reason why i mentioned it iz bc of how the ppl in T&T taking this thing easy easy like there are no true football enthusiast on the island.

tuh tell yuh the truth, i was angry @ the ppl who know how things work, but didn't care enough to @ least mobilize other football gurus to get involved in making a run for it!

i heard tony hartford say out his own mouth that it's the ppl to blame for the deplorable condition that football is in, bc they stood there and let one man destroy football for decades, and no one made an effort to stop him.

yuh mean tuh tell me that the ppl there are soooo ded that they can't make a case against the current administration in the public domain, so then how much do we as a nation really like football?? and i don't want to hear all this smack about FIFA rules and we go get ban, fack it, if the thing cyar run properly, then by all means ban us FIFA! it better so!

listen, i know the mentality of trinidaians very well! they don't like to get their hands dirty, they would rather someone else do, and then they come in and ride the waves to shore, glory thing nah. but if we are ever to see a change in T&T football , then now iz the time to start organizing.

the fans need to get the public involved, pound the pavement getting ppl to sign petitions, organize rallies, harass the MOS, shame these people in the media, make their voices heard, anything but laying there complaining would be better.

now i not talking bout you and weary, bc i know allyuh does call in on the sport shows and even make small contributions to the cause, after all , this is not an individual endeavor, and collectively there would be far more success, and for this to work well, the ppl need to get more involved!

so don't take it soooo personal, bc i not attacking the locals in a negative way, all i'm saying is, try ah ting @ least! and if it don't work out then @ least we can say that we tried! and you'll never know what level of success and disappointments lie ahead until you've tried.

that's all i'm saying.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 03:38:30 PM by just cool »

1]; } ?>