March 28, 2024, 09:01:04 AM

Author Topic: Everybody, HUSH allyuh damn mout!  (Read 5200 times)

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Everybody, HUSH allyuh damn mout!
« on: October 27, 2005, 07:00:59 PM »
The overconfidence on this board is a sure sign of arrogance and is the exact recipe to failure that Bahrain wants.  The last time we sounded like this was Strike Squad in 1989 especially after Jack Warner announced, "When we get to Italy, we will be a force to be reckoned with".

Look, I like many here have dedicated at least two decades in supporting TnT.  It's been a long and painful journey and I doh want no more heart attack with a loss against Bahrain.  But the only way we will beat Bahrain is if we approach the game with the respect they deserve, we must approach this game giving that team as much respect as we did to Mexico prior to the last game.  Stop all de Bullsh!t dat is a "sh!t side" and we go "mash dem up" and all this nonsense, haven't we been down that road before, what's the saying, "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me", fellas, please get off allyuh phu*uing high horse and do not repeat the same arrogant mistake we made in 1989.  This team has already beaten Panama 5-0, even though it was Panama's B side, it was also Bahrain's B side, the fact is they already have a good taste of Concacaf football, and I know Panama is no TnT but 5-0 is an impressive win no matter how yuh skin it.  All this talk from Latas on "Vibes it up" like is a phu*uing lime we going to, no, we not ready for that, and I am not taking anything away from the Warriors last win, but Mexico didn't have anything to play for and we got past Guatemala in the last 5 minutes but a win is a win; our team more than deserve 4th place but we eh all dat tuh be torking like we is boss and Bahrain is nutten.  Don't get me wrong, it was clear that Mexico wanted to beat us badly, they gave us a good fight, and in all fairness, that game was one of the best I ever see TnT play but it is different when the team you are playing also has the same dream as you do and it's a winner take all situation.  Bahrain is a good team, do not underestimate them, we must approach this game as we did Mexico but all I am hearing here is it go be a walk over and we must give dem 4 - 0 in TnT, wake up, and many people read this website, including players, let's not get stupid and drunk with arrogance, please come down to earth realizing how difficult and serious this game will be.

Beenieman is returning on 11/4, I hope he doing his homework overseas, the team as late as the 7th, Yorke on the 8th (he might not recover from that Australia flight jetlag until the 10th), we don't have any practice matches with Uzbekastan (or however you spell it) or any other Asian team, they already have a leg up on us.  And phu*ue Nahkid and all dem odder bullahmen trying to mess we up.  We need to FOCUS and respect the difficult road that lies ahead.

Anyone going to the game, please, if we down a goal, doh get quiet nah, TnT is the only country where we down one goal,  is then the crowd does get quiet whereas every other nation realize that dais when the team needs your voices and support.  Also, since Bahrain wearing red, I hope we get anuddah 2nd uniform because we did not look good the last time we played in white, yeah, call meh paranoid….  Lastly, I am happy FIFA did not wipe out the yellow cards because I think we play best when we play our natural style and not depend on the physical game and according to the man himself, "we let the ball do the talking", play more ball control/skill than physical play, like we did against Mexico, dat was an incredible display of TnT magic on the field.

Blessings

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Everybody, HUSH allyuh damn mout!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2005, 07:05:02 PM »
well boss i sorry but i find is de supporters job to be very confident etc...it not us who playing the game...we supposed to think that yeah we gonna beat them ten nil even tho that not realistic...
the players are who hadda be focused and not get over confident..and i dont think they will be cuz they are professionals and know that it have no easy game
Go TnT
Back in Trini...

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 07:15:24 PM »
i dont see how supporters being confident will lead to disaster. knowing that we will beat bahrain is hardly over confidence. over confidence would be me saying we go win the world cup.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2005, 09:19:08 PM »
I agree with not thinking beyond the Bahrain game as if its won before its played there is nothing wrong with supporters being confident of a win.

It has nothing to do whether we better or not (which we are).

We will win because everything is lining up. We have the best coach available. The best players available. A committed team. A scoring Stern.

And like the little man say on this site we here to VIBES IT UP.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2005, 09:23:49 PM »
wait wait so are supporters supposed to be quiet

that is the same quietness i does be hearing in de stadium

okay guys lets stop feeling good for our teams success thus far

lets not be thankfull for comming back from having 1 point

matter of fact lets close this board so we could go and practice since WE PLAYING DE DAMN GAME

MAN DOES GO IN THE INTERNET CAFE AND PAY $10 FOR AH HOUR AND COME ON HERE AND WASTE THE BLASTED TIME YES

STUPESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS >:(
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2005, 10:58:23 PM »
Fack off , who is you tuh tell me about what I say in support of T&T.YUH FEEL IS YOU ALONE BEHIND T&T FOOTBALL , MAN FACKOFF , WHAT IS TWO FACKING DECADES ? YUH IS AH FACKING BABY TUH FOOTBALL.

BAHRAIN IS AH FACKING SHITSIDE.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline trinibadboy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
scholarshipboys
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2005, 11:02:19 PM »
Fellas we does forget the boys on scholarship. I was checking the ncaa standing and we boys who playing for Clayton state in Atlanta rank in the top 10.. They winning there conference and ranked first in the nation. They might bring home a championship ring for we country. The team have the national under 20 striker Kevin Crooks and a goal keeper from presentation college Ricardo Vasconcellos and ah beast in defense name Josh stewart, let we support we boys nah..Them is the future and all ah them does play. check them out. www.clayton.edu

Offline trinibadboy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
scho;arship boys in ncaa
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2005, 11:03:50 PM »
Fellas we does forget the boys on scholarship. I was checking the ncaa standing and we boys who playing for Clayton state in Atlanta rank in the top 10.. They winning there conference and ranked first in the nation. They might bring home a championship ring for we country. The team have the national under 20 striker Kevin Crooks and a goal keeper from presentation college Ricardo Vasconcellos and ah beast in defense name Josh stewart, let we support we boys nah..Them is the future and all ah them does play check them out at www.clayton.edu.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2005, 11:35:20 PM »
bad boy ah fine yuh chokin yuh one post all over dread u trying to get me vex >:( >:(

an for wah yuh say...................lets be real boss if u dont wa big up d team come offline or dh visit d site cuz i cud tell you if is one ting this site go hav is well wisher and ARDENT WARRIORS
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Latso

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2005, 11:42:50 PM »
I see your point, but we all believe, we all hope, that this country will receive the world cup 2006 in germany.
Man, we all know, de way is hard, but we will not give up in this situation.

The next 2 matches decides, and this time, we will do it, so many times we have give our best, but it didn't work out. This time, we have the chance and I think it is maybe the biggest chance we've ever had.

SO LET'S SUPPORT OUR COUNTRY!

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO!!!

On de road to Germany06

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2005, 01:38:22 AM »
Fellas, it is not that I expect people to be quiet.  Read the threads and tell me we are considering Bahrain a formidable opponent.  I too believe we are a better team than Bahrain but that is true only if we prepare well and give them respect and realize that it is NOT going to be an easy task.  I see signs here that we are looking past Bahrain, even considering them a sh!t side.  I just don't want a repeat of 1989.  Yeah, I know we are not the players and they are professionals and can handle their business, but I have seen time and time again that the complacency of the general public somehow finds itself onto the field.

Peace and doh pelt meh house...

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2005, 06:33:45 AM »
STUUUUUUPES
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2005, 06:37:28 AM »
Fellas, it is not that I expect people to be quiet.  Read the threads and tell me we are considering Bahrain a formidable opponent.  I too believe we are a better team than Bahrain but that is true only if we prepare well and give them respect and realize that it is NOT going to be an easy task.  I see signs here that we are looking past Bahrain, even considering them a sh!t side.  I just don't want a repeat of 1989.  Yeah, I know we are not the players and they are professionals and can handle their business, but I have seen time and time again that the complacency of the general public somehow finds itself onto the field.

Peace and doh pelt meh house...

What men are trying to say is that the fans have little, if nothing to do with th epreparation and we do not believe that th eteam/management are taking Bahrain lighlty.

In fact if the fans were taking Bahrain for Grenada the Stadium would probably be empty, but we know that will not be the case. Trust me the fans are doing what they are supposed to be doing. Getting hyped up and being positive.

VIBES IT UP.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2005, 07:23:28 AM »
I was reading your post and i was understanding your point but when u went on de attack latas "vibes it up" i get real vex!!

"vibes it up" is the quote that is most used in the team's dressing room to psyche up the morale within de team so why u feel they using it as a lime?

what de f*ck wrong wit u?  Wat u want us to do on this board? we are die hards and we expect TnT to win no matter who we play!

If we go to the world cup, no matter what group we in, man on this site will be talking about who we might meet in de second round!!

We are the heartbeat of Trinidad and Tobago support!!! The most confidence and the most vibes have to come from here, cause we are the f*cking SOCAWARRIORS.NET CREW!!! so VIBES IT UP!

ah love it!!

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2005, 07:26:06 AM »
Whayuhsay, this is the biggest football match for T&T in 16 years and yuh want people to "HUSH dey damn mout". You must be nuts! Get over yuh '89 tabanca and move on! The crap that went down in '89 aint go happen again (eg, the Strike Squad travelled from Point  before the game and was being mobbed by fans!). Anyway, it doesnt matter who the opposition is, I am always confident, because that's what being a fan is all about.

MickeyRat

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2005, 07:43:04 AM »
The overconfidence on this board is a sure sign of arrogance and is the exact recipe to failure that Bahrain wants. The last time we sounded like this was Strike Squad in 1989 especially after Jack Warner announced, "When we get to Italy, we will be a force to be reckoned with".

Look, I like many here have dedicated at least two decades in supporting TnT. It's been a long and painful journey and I doh want no more heart attack with a loss against Bahrain. But the only way we will beat Bahrain is if we approach the game with the respect they deserve, we must approach this game giving that team as much respect as we did to Mexico prior to the last game. Stop all de Bullsh!t dat is a "sh!t side" and we go "mash dem up" and all this nonsense, haven't we been down that road before, what's the saying, "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me", fellas, please get off allyuh phu*uing high horse and do not repeat the same arrogant mistake we made in 1989. This team has already beaten Panama 5-0, even though it was Panama's B side, it was also Bahrain's B side, the fact is they already have a good taste of Concacaf football, and I know Panama is no TnT but 5-0 is an impressive win no matter how yuh skin it. All this talk from Latas on "Vibes it up" like is a phu*uing lime we going to, no, we not ready for that, and I am not taking anything away from the Warriors last win, but Mexico didn't have anything to play for and we got past Guatemala in the last 5 minutes but a win is a win; our team more than deserve 4th place but we eh all dat tuh be torking like we is boss and Bahrain is nutten. Don't get me wrong, it was clear that Mexico wanted to beat us badly, they gave us a good fight, and in all fairness, that game was one of the best I ever see TnT play but it is different when the team you are playing also has the same dream as you do and it's a winner take all situation. Bahrain is a good team, do not underestimate them, we must approach this game as we did Mexico but all I am hearing here is it go be a walk over and we must give dem 4 - 0 in TnT, wake up, and many people read this website, including players, let's not get stupid and drunk with arrogance, please come down to earth realizing how difficult and serious this game will be.

Beenieman is returning on 11/4, I hope he doing his homework overseas, the team as late as the 7th, Yorke on the 8th (he might not recover from that Australia flight jetlag until the 10th), we don't have any practice matches with Uzbekastan (or however you spell it) or any other Asian team, they already have a leg up on us. And phu*ue Nahkid and all dem odder bullahmen trying to mess we up. We need to FOCUS and respect the difficult road that lies ahead.

Anyone going to the game, please, if we down a goal, doh get quiet nah, TnT is the only country where we down one goal, is then the crowd does get quiet whereas every other nation realize that dais when the team needs your voices and support. Also, since Bahrain wearing red, I hope we get anuddah 2nd uniform because we did not look good the last time we played in white, yeah, call meh paranoid…. Lastly, I am happy FIFA did not wipe out the yellow cards because I think we play best when we play our natural style and not depend on the physical game and according to the man himself, "we let the ball do the talking", play more ball control/skill than physical play, like we did against Mexico, dat was an incredible display of TnT magic on the field.

Blessings

Oye:

Doh kill we joy na.  This is who we are as Trinidadians, we get excited, overjoyed...So what if we overconfident.  This is de only forum right now that have some of de best die-hard Soca Warrior supporters.  For those of us living in the US it hard not being home at this time to marvel in the joy, therefore we create our own here, talk sh*t, an so on. 

For me, between classes and work, I on this forum. It may have ah few imps and asses, buy say wha.

This is the best thing since 89' to happen to we.

Come on man, be nice.

Offline trinimuse

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2005, 08:02:36 AM »
Dat is like ah man telling yuh to sit down in de stadium on November 12th...!!!!!!!!  STTEEEUUPPPSSS!!!

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2005, 08:09:57 AM »
I was reading your post and i was understanding your point but when u went on de attack latas "vibes it up" i get real vex!!

"vibes it up" is the quote that is most used in the team's dressing room to psyche up the morale within de team so why u feel they using it as a lime?

what de f*ck wrong wit u? Wat u want us to do on this board? we are die hards and we expect TnT to win no matter who we play!

If we go to the world cup, no matter what group we in, man on this site will be talking about who we might meet in de second round!!

We are the heartbeat of Trinidad and Tobago support!!! The most confidence and the most vibes have to come from here, cause we are the f*cking SOCAWARRIORS.NET CREW!!! so VIBES IT UP!

ah love it!!

Well Said Andre.. I was so mad at this "whuyuhsay fellah all I coulda muster up to resond was ah stupes.!!! He get me so fackin vex..

We always expect to win, regardless of who we play, it could be Germany, it could be Brazil.. We Always think we Will win...

So Haul Yuh muddddddar!!

WE Love it!!!!!

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2005, 08:36:10 AM »
Whayuhsay, Whay the hell yuh really sayin? Yuh livin up to yuh name cause yuh confuse no ass.

When we sayin the team play sh*t then we being negative. Even if they playin sh*t.

The team playin good and we happy and confident (as supporters) and yuh want us to HUSH we damn mout.

Whayuhsayin? HUSH yuh mudda *&%C*T

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2005, 08:55:46 AM »
Ha ha :rotfl:, oh gosh boy, allyuh fellas cyar handle another point of view, anyway, ah tell allyuh doh pelt meh house and dais exactly wha allyuh doing, anyway doh frighten, Bahrain is a sh!t side, we givin dem 5-0 on 11/12....  I mehself want to enjoy where we reach but unlike most of you, I will wait until 11/16, anyway, carry on, BAHRAIN is AH SH!T SIDE, aftah de count of 3, BAHRAIN is AH SH!T SIDE....

Peace and love.... doh pelt meh house.... :devil:

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2005, 09:15:09 AM »
Ha ha :rotfl:, oh gosh boy, allyuh fellas cyar handle another point of view, anyway, ah tell allyuh doh pelt meh house and dais exactly wha allyuh doing, anyway doh frighten, Bahrain is a sh!t side, we givin dem 5-0 on 11/12....  I mehself want to enjoy where we reach but unlike most of you, I will wait until 11/16, anyway, carry on, BAHRAIN is AH SH!T SIDE, aftah de count of 3, BAHRAIN is AH SH!T SIDE....

You going and wait till 11/16 to make noise in the stadium?

That kinda mentality is what is have men quiet quiet in the stadium when they supposed to be making noise.
Yuh superstitious maybe.....cuz the fans being overconfident have no bearing on this team.  They are pros.  Most of them play in games that had equal/more hype than this game and their fans well crazy.  As for Don Leo....nothing makes him nervous.

Our job is to Vibes it Up....not vibes it down and keep quiet frighten frighten  :nailbiting: to commit yuh heart.
If anybody had to learn from '89 is the players and management. 
The fans supposed to show belief make noise and squash any negativity. 

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2005, 09:27:05 AM »

Ah think yuh better enjoy the moment, cause yuh know not what tomorrow brings

Ok sing with meh here

From the very first time I laid my eyes on you T&T
My heart said follow through
But I know now that I'm way down on your line
But the supportin feels just fine
So don't treat me like a puppet on a string
Cause I know how to do my thing
Don't talk to me as if you think I'm dumb
I wanna know when WC gonna come

I don't want to wait in vain for your love

Summer is here, I'm still waiting there
Winter is here and I'm still waiting there, yeah, yeah

Ooh yeah, yeah
Ooh yeah, yeah
Ooh yeah, yeah

Like I said
It's been 50 years since I've been knocking at your door
And I still gonna knock some more
Ooh fellas, ooh fellas
Is it feasible?
I wanna know now
For I can knock some more
You see in life I know

There's lots of grief like 74 & 89
But your love is my relief, yeah
Tears in my eyes burn
Tears in my eyes burn
While I'm waiting, while I'm waiting for my turn, oh

I don't wanna, I don't wanna, I don't wanna, I don't wanna
I don't wanna wait in vain

It's your love that I'm waiting on
It's my love that you run from
It's your love that I'm waiting on
It's my love that you run from
It's my love that I'm giving to you baby
Yeah, oh, ooh
I'm waiting in vain
Waiting in vain girl, yeah
Don't make me wait in vain Bahrain yeah

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2005, 09:28:32 AM »
DOH PELT YUH HOUSE?... Boy we should firebomb it... You waiting till de 11/16?.... its the 12/16...

To be a true supporter you hadda be makingnoise fuh yuh team right through!!!!

You sounding like ah waggonist!!

:beermug:

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2005, 09:36:21 AM »
whayuhsay, yuh make some valid points but:

Superstition and fear of "blight" is not going to win the games for us....the games will be won on the field..... the team needs to be focussed, the fans need to be behind the team....so just relax and let men on the forum enjoy themselves.....

vibes it up.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 09:39:28 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2005, 09:42:41 AM »
The overconfidence on this board is a sure sign of arrogance and is the exact recipe to failure that Bahrain wants. The last time we sounded like this was Strike Squad in 1989 especially after Jack Warner announced, "When we get to Italy, we will be a force to be reckoned with".

Look, I like many here have dedicated at least two decades in supporting TnT. It's been a long and painful journey and I doh want no more heart attack with a loss against Bahrain. But the only way we will beat Bahrain is if we approach the game with the respect they deserve, we must approach this game giving that team as much respect as we did to Mexico prior to the last game. Stop all de Bullsh!t dat is a "sh!t side" and we go "mash dem up" and all this nonsense, haven't we been down that road before, what's the saying, "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me", fellas, please get off allyuh phu*uing high horse and do not repeat the same arrogant mistake we made in 1989. This team has already beaten Panama 5-0, even though it was Panama's B side, it was also Bahrain's B side, the fact is they already have a good taste of Concacaf football, and I know Panama is no TnT but 5-0 is an impressive win no matter how yuh skin it. All this talk from Latas on "Vibes it up" like is a phu*uing lime we going to, no, we not ready for that, and I am not taking anything away from the Warriors last win, but Mexico didn't have anything to play for and we got past Guatemala in the last 5 minutes but a win is a win; our team more than deserve 4th place but we eh all dat tuh be torking like we is boss and Bahrain is nutten. Don't get me wrong, it was clear that Mexico wanted to beat us badly, they gave us a good fight, and in all fairness, that game was one of the best I ever see TnT play but it is different when the team you are playing also has the same dream as you do and it's a winner take all situation. Bahrain is a good team, do not underestimate them, we must approach this game as we did Mexico but all I am hearing here is it go be a walk over and we must give dem 4 - 0 in TnT, wake up, and many people read this website, including players, let's not get stupid and drunk with arrogance, please come down to earth realizing how difficult and serious this game will be.

Beenieman is returning on 11/4, I hope he doing his homework overseas, the team as late as the 7th, Yorke on the 8th (he might not recover from that Australia flight jetlag until the 10th), we don't have any practice matches with Uzbekastan (or however you spell it) or any other Asian team, they already have a leg up on us. And phu*ue Nahkid and all dem odder bullahmen trying to mess we up. We need to FOCUS and respect the difficult road that lies ahead.

Anyone going to the game, please, if we down a goal, doh get quiet nah, TnT is the only country where we down one goal, is then the crowd does get quiet whereas every other nation realize that dais when the team needs your voices and support. Also, since Bahrain wearing red, I hope we get anuddah 2nd uniform because we did not look good the last time we played in white, yeah, call meh paranoid…. Lastly, I am happy FIFA did not wipe out the yellow cards because I think we play best when we play our natural style and not depend on the physical game and according to the man himself, "we let the ball do the talking", play more ball control/skill than physical play, like we did against Mexico, dat was an incredible display of TnT magic on the field.

Blessings

Some Trinidadians are never willing to go all out when it comes to support. Because people think that we will beat Bahrain they overconfident ? Man I fed up of people like you. Fair Weather fans and p*%sy holes alike. I backing my team strong because there are national players reading this board and they don't want to hear that we frighten. Respect and fear is completely different. I wouldn't fear Bahrain in a million years. I respect their team but I believe that once our team plays our brand we'll give them at least 2. Have you even been watching the games or have been just reading the scoreline in the newspaper.

1989 will always be 1989, this is 2005 and we won't make that mistake again. The fans on this site have been justified in their optimism and I don't buy for one minute that we are overconfident. We are seasoned professionals when it comes to football commentary and you have no right to tell us anything. As for the "We go mash them up" it simply a war cry like "Ali Bumaye" (From the thriller in Manilla.) We must show the players that we believe in them so that they could go out and do the business. Trinidad and Tobago is a better team than Bahrain and we must make our superiority count.

And by the way that  last post was a nothing but a cop out.

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2005, 09:44:56 AM »
Ofcourse his lasss post was a cop out.. it wuz a Fackin Cop out!!

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2005, 09:47:39 AM »
Problem wid trying to walk de white line is that you have to get orf at some time....  :chilling:

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2005, 10:52:51 AM »
on ah related/unrelated note, as ah man who lived in fyzabad(and cry in stadium)in 1989, the team actually travelled from their camp in the pertrotin(trintoc)compound near fyzabad that fateful morning, stopped at the rc church in orpouche(where they were mobbed by fans)and then went to the stadium......what an itinerary, eh? the rest-as they say is history. yeah, yeah, i is one ah dem conspiracy-theorist, BUT! da is in de past, dat ent go happen again, Jack Warner will never allow it ;) i still like meh jack warner though.....

ONWARDS SOCAWARRIORS!!!
VIBES IT-TO f**k-UP!!!!!!!!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2005, 10:56:10 AM »
Even Beenieman say "Like any other side, they must be respected"...

But allyuh continue calling dem a sh!t side....

Nobody tell allyuh not to make noise ::), of course make yuh noise and be proud of yuh team...

My beef is the public being too overconfident and that rum and roti mentality spreading to the field like in '89.  I does learn from meh mistakes but I feel a lot better after reading Beenieman's interview.  All ah could say is thank God we have a man like that at the helm.  I was a bit worried with what seem like not much preparation and fellas like Yorke arriving on 11/8.  Hopefully they will be ready.

Again, keep the choir chant going, "Bahrain is ah sh!t side!"...  Ah could handle it now, ah realize we doh have a rum and roti man running the show...  Carry on boys, "Bahrain is ah sh!t side"...  :beermug:

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2005, 11:14:14 AM »
Whayuhsay,

You just scared for the let down if God forbid things don't go the way they should.........that is the root of conservatism when it comes to team support.....nobody wants that hard fall back to reality, so they remain conservative in their expectations....

Thing is, trust me, everyone knows that this game will be won on the field, and not on the forum...... Everyone knows that Bahrain is an unknown unit that could surprise in any which direction.........Deep down, we know that no game is an easy game at this level.......when the game start, all the men who puffin' up dey chest large large will be lookin' to light something up to cool the nerves......trust me bamsee will be twitchin on the 12th and the 16th........

But now is not the time to express that......now is just pure vibes.....even if it borders on over-confidence.......doh let superstition get yuh down dread...this vibe on the forum eh blightin' the side.....we just enjoyin the festival of football...daz all.

vibes it up
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

1]; } ?>