March 28, 2024, 05:44:22 AM

Author Topic: Everybody, HUSH allyuh damn mout!  (Read 5199 times)

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
Re: Everybody, HUSH allyuh damn mout!
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2005, 11:31:19 AM »
All the man ("whayuhsay") saying is dont disrespect Bahrain and dont count your chickens before they hatch. He never say dont support. So dont pelt the man house.

In other words, you could make noise and be behind the team, fill the stadium, wave your flag and vibes it up without saying theys a shit side.

Honestly though, I figure Bahrain is shit  ;D

Offline Behbehman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2005, 02:20:43 PM »
on ah related/unrelated note, as ah man who lived in fyzabad(and cry in stadium)in 1989, the team actually travelled from their camp in the pertrotin(trintoc)compound near fyzabad that fateful morning, stopped at the rc church in orpouche(where they were mobbed by fans)and then went to the stadium......what an itinerary, eh? the rest-as they say is history. yeah, yeah, i is one ah dem conspiracy-theorist, BUT! da is in de past, dat ent go happen again, Jack Warner will never allow it ;) i still like meh jack warner though.....

ONWARDS SOCAWARRIORS!!!
VIBES IT-TO f**k-UP!!!!!!!!

Yeah Casso...Ah like yuh point...dem days we geh weself tie up like market crab in politics. Remember? It was the days of ANR an dem...we eh have time fer dat now. We doh need no political vibes on dis mission...if yuh know what ah talking 'bout. The Spiritual Baptists will tell yuh dat dey on ah mission...tuh win! Gih dem Soca Warriors wuh is right fer dem...good food, good pay, total support, some prayers, after a good piece ah trainingHilton Hotel on the night before, leh dem rest well and then leh dem kick Bahrain like Belmont jackass. 8)

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2005, 02:08:35 PM »
Message from Beenieman....

"The Dutch-born coach also warned about complacency stepping into T&T’s game, adding that the matches will be far from a walk over.
“I’m not worried about it but I have to pay a little bit of attention to the confidence and especially the optimistic atmosphere that we are so close to participate in Germany. After our performances against Panama and Mexico, perhaps everybody was thinking that the two matches will be a piece of cake. Well I can assure you that it will be a very tough job. But that doesn’t mean that we don’t have all the confidence that we can make it,” he said.
“Everybody has the right to be very optimistic and very excited for the actual situation of the team but once again based on what we saw the last three weeks, all the information and DVDS we saw, It’s not an impossible job I can tell you that but at the same time it will be very tough games for us to bring this team to Germany. And the only thing that we can promise you and all the fans and everybody involved in this project is that we will work with it based on our experience, based on professionalism.
Reflecting on the recent performances which has carried T&T to this close to a World Cup, the former Ajax boss continued: “That was not the end but it was the beginning of something. It has to be the beginning of something nice and something beautiful and not the end of something nice."

All the man ("whayuhsay") saying is dont disrespect Bahrain and dont count your chickens before they hatch. He never say dont support. So dont pelt the man house.

In other words, you could make noise and be behind the team, fill the stadium, wave your flag and vibes it up without saying theys a shit side.

Honestly though, I figure Bahrain is shit  ;D

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2005, 02:25:23 PM »
Whayuhsay,
ah ent know if you notice but is notde forumites who playing de game on de 12th. Doh worry breds, de team real focused!!

VIBES IT UP!!!!!!!

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!

Fack off , who is you tuh tell me about what I say in support of T&T.YUH FEEL IS YOU ALONE BEHIND T&T FOOTBALL , MAN FACKOFF , WHAT IS TWO FACKING DECADES ? YUH IS AH FACKING BABY TUH FOOTBALL.

BAHRAIN IS AH FACKING SHITSIDE.

EASY BIG FELLA!!

Fellas we does forget the boys on scholarship. I was checking the ncaa standing and we boys who playing for Clayton state in Atlanta rank in the top 10.. They winning there conference and ranked first in the nation. They might bring home a championship ring for we country. The team have the national under 20 striker Kevin Crooks and a goal keeper from presentation college Ricardo Vasconcellos and ah beast in defense name Josh stewart, let we support we boys nah..Them is the future and all ah them does play check them out at www.clayton.edu.

GOOD LOOKING OUT
« Last Edit: November 06, 2005, 02:54:13 PM by Tallman »
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2005, 01:36:51 AM »
With dotish cu.nts like you around, no wonder we are in the shitty position we are in right now!

Fack off , who is you tuh tell me about what I say in support of T&T.YUH FEEL IS YOU ALONE BEHIND T&T FOOTBALL , MAN FACKOFF , WHAT IS TWO FACKING DECADES ? YUH IS AH FACKING BABY TUH FOOTBALL.

BAHRAIN IS AH FACKING SHITSIDE.

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2005, 12:12:12 PM »
And all ah we stuupeessin now!

STUUUUUUPES

1]; } ?>