March 28, 2024, 03:24:11 PM

Author Topic: NBA 2009-10 Thread  (Read 53204 times)

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: NBA 2009-10 Thread
« Reply #300 on: June 17, 2010, 10:19:50 PM »
Gimme ah chest bounce dey Weary, I in de air now,  :rotfl:

Ah eh care wha happen nex year, we good to go for a while now, doh ask meh de same qu in 9 months,  :devil:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 17, 2010, 10:20:34 PM »
NBA finals game 7 going down to the last few seconds.  Can't beat that with a stick.

real glad for Artest.  man even thank his psychiatrist.

and de hood, queensbridge represent  :rotfl:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 17, 2010, 10:23:04 PM »
Gimme ah chest bounce dey Weary, I in de air now,  :rotfl:

Ah eh care wha happen nex year, we good to go for a while now, doh ask meh de same qu in 9 months,  :devil:

Chest bounce in effect
NBA finals game 7 going down to the last few seconds.  Can't beat that with a stick.

real glad for Artest.  man even thank his psychiatrist.

U c it possible 2 deal wit yuh demons
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 17, 2010, 10:49:58 PM »
Congrats to the Lakers... ah cyah stand dem but ah can't be a hater either, well-played, well-deserved.  This title was the Celtics' own to win and they gave it away on five plays in the 4th. 

Kobe fouled by Ray Allen shooting a three.
Ron Artest Fouled in the lane for a three-point play
Ron Artest shoots a three
Rondo caught on Gasol on a switch fails to corral a rebound, Lakers get the ball off a missed shot to run more time off the clock
Fisher for three

We can nitpick at all the big calls, but I think these will loom large when this title game is reviewed in time to come.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 17, 2010, 11:16:44 PM »
Way to GO Lakers.....this is the sweetest :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Nice run Boston....see u again next year
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #305 on: June 18, 2010, 02:22:01 AM »
I'm not going there just yet.. well revenge is sweet but, when you go through the Boston Celtics franchise to win an nba title you should be respected.

With all the titles Michael Jordan won, has he ever go through the Boston Celtics to win any? hmmm

Do anyone think that Kobe will quit on the nba in his prime ? hmmm! and many more questions.

Well it's championship night in Los Angeles. What a great night,beers, food, drinks and lots of entertainment in the city on now...

Before I go enjoy this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWOsbGP5Ox4
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 02:33:14 AM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 18, 2010, 02:40:14 AM »
****************************L.A.LAKERS 2010 NBA CHAMPS********************************
******************************ITS SHOWWW TIMEEE*************************************
******************************ITS SHOWWW TIMEEE*************************************

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 18, 2010, 06:36:56 AM »
I love this game.

Stern payin yuh royalties for that phrase or wha?

yuh right tho....real good game
de man finally learn to pass the ball oui
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 18, 2010, 06:37:45 AM »
Kobe wife geh a sweat or wah, how she front and center so!

Look like she front and center at plenty chinee food buffet tables too.
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 18, 2010, 08:31:44 AM »
Congrats to the Lakers... ah cyah stand dem but ah can't be a hater either, well-played, well-deserved.  This title was the Celtics' own to win and they gave it away on five plays in the 4th. 

Rondo caught on Gasol on a switch fails to corral a rebound, Lakers get the ball off a missed shot to run more time off the clock
Fisher for three

We can nitpick at all the big calls, but I think these will loom large when this title game is reviewed in time to come.
so friggin true....boston throw way that game.....still cyar stand that fukkin boy they call kobe bryant................weary just STAY QUIET.......BARATARIA U TOO.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

giggsy11

« Reply #310 on: June 18, 2010, 02:55:47 PM »
Kobe wife geh a sweat or wah, how she front and center so!

Look like she front and center at plenty chinee food buffet tables too.

She just bindin time on till she geh half! Eat all yuh can, geh unattractive, he horn and she file for divorce!

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 19, 2010, 05:19:15 AM »

Fisher for three

so friggin true....boston throw way that game.....still cyar stand that f**kkin boy they call kobe bryant................weary just STAY QUIET.......BARATARIA U TOO.

Whey yuh buy dem grapes?  Ah tink ah boycottin Key Food for de nex few weeks  :devil:  So it go man, Jerry Buss said it all, everybody wants to "Beat LA", next year will be a fresh opportunity

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 20, 2010, 12:46:44 AM »

With all the titles Michael Jordan won, has he ever go through the Boston Celtics to win any? hmmm

what is your point?

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 20, 2010, 05:26:57 AM »
what is your point?

If I may, I think Mr.Jenny is trying to say that the teams that Jordan faced in the NBA may not have been as tough as facing the Boston Celtics in an NBA Final that Kobe and the boyz faced the other night. Again this my assumption but weirder things have happened and perhaps Mr.Jenny was insinuating something else.
Ah say it, how ah see it

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #314 on: June 21, 2010, 07:46:31 AM »
what is your point?

If I may, I think Mr.Jenny is trying to say that the teams that Jordan faced in the NBA may not have been as tough as facing the Boston Celtics in an NBA Final that Kobe and the boyz faced the other night. Again this my assumption but weirder things have happened and perhaps Mr.Jenny was insinuating something else.

I think you may be right about what he is trying to say which is pure rubbish.

The Bulls beat very good teams.  They had to deal with the Pistons in their conference (Isiah, Dumars, Rodman), later on the Pacers and Knicks who were good.  Then in the finals there were the Lakers (Magic, Worthy, AC Green, Mychal Thompson, Byron Scott, Divac, Sam Perkins, ), Portland (Drexler, Porter,Ainge,Cliff Robinson),Suns (Barkeley, Ainge,Majerle,Kevin Johnson),Sonics (Payton, Kemp, Schrempf,Nate McMillain, Perkins), and Jazz (Malone, Stockton, Hornacek)

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: June 21, 2010, 11:46:35 AM »
what is your point?

I think you may be right about what he is trying to say which is pure rubbish.

The Bulls beat very good teams.  They had to deal with the Pistons in their conference (Isiah, Dumars, Rodman), later on the Pacers and Knicks who were good.  Then in the finals there were the Lakers (Magic, Worthy, AC Green, Mychal Thompson, Byron Scott, Divac, Sam Perkins, ), Portland (Drexler, Porter,Ainge,Cliff Robinson),Suns (Barkeley, Ainge,Majerle,Kevin Johnson),Sonics (Payton, Kemp, Schrempf,Nate McMillain, Perkins), and Jazz (Malone, Stockton, Hornacek)

Again.. did Bulls ever beat the Boston Celtics in the eastern conference finals to play in the NBA finals?

Allyuh mind all over the place. One statement could mean several things and per the topic you need to speak directly to the source before passing judgment anyways, the parade about to start, celebration on for 2010 NBA champs we going forward
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 12:11:11 PM by davyjenny1 »

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 08, 2020, 02:04:01 PM »
Well yes, we have really gone forward indeed. Playing in a bubble in central Florida,as a result of a pandemic,will continue from where we left off in June, 2010. The restart is on Friday 9,2020. NBA Championship is in clear view.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 02:34:29 PM by davyjenny1 »

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 12, 2020, 12:05:02 AM »
****************************L.A.LAKERS 2020 NBA CHAMPS********************************

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 13, 2020, 08:02:10 AM »
Breds, what is your problem with this moving "it's showtime"

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 15, 2020, 03:13:05 PM »

Woooo...Whats your problem with it?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 15, 2020, 04:00:30 PM »

Whoa, hold it donkey. Breds, I only on kixx. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezz!!!! I wanted Lebron to win. I feel for Butler though. Fine player.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 15, 2020, 04:16:50 PM »

Whoa, hold it donkey. Breds, I only on kixx. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezz!!!! I wanted Lebron to win. I feel for Butler though. Fine player.
Oh hooo... Butler still has a shot at in the future but on the other hand, various teams are building though. The west is going to be challenging and very tough next season. Imo,for argument sake,   Lebron, had to come and slate his name with a ring for this (Laker) franchise to be widely considered among the greats.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 04:32:45 PM by davyjenny1 »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 15, 2020, 04:48:06 PM »

Oh hooo... Butler still has a shot at in the future but on the other hand, various teams are building though. The west is going to be challenging and very tough next season. Imo,for argument sake,   Lebron, had to come and slate his name with a ring for this (Laker) franchise to be widely considered among the greats.

I don't like "he young and still have shot in the future". This maybe he only shot.

1]; } ?>