Sports > Trinbago, NBA & World Basketball

Lakers Thread

(1/40) > >>

100% Barataria:
Should have started this a few years ago when we won titles  ;D  anyway, for the LA fans, who you want to see in the mix next season and for whom?  KG is a free agent, a little older but I think he would be a good addition if he wants to come to LA in place of Pau. 

Is Aaron Brooks a free agent?  Would like to see him in the mix at the point, not really sold on Sessions.

During the off season Kareem needs to work w/Bynum some more, he still missing some umph

soccerman:
If we can get Aaron Brooks and James Harden we will be legit! They could take anybody with the exception of Kobe and Bynum....and maybe Hill, he has potential.

weary1969:
All yuh good oui. I had enuff of Bynum and d spaniard.

100% Barataria:

--- Quote from: weary1969 on June 15, 2012, 05:31:05 PM ---All yuh good oui. I had enuff of Bynum and d spaniard.

--- End quote ---

Nah man Weary, Bynum have what it takes to be a franchise player or at least supporting co-star, but yeah, de Spaniard ha to go, dey never put de south central baddest on him, so he's a lorse cause

Soccerman yuh wha Harden,  :rotfl:, OKC not breakin up dat team, dey good to go.

weary1969:

--- Quote from: 100% Barataria on June 15, 2012, 06:03:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: weary1969 on June 15, 2012, 05:31:05 PM ---All yuh good oui. I had enuff of Bynum and d spaniard.

--- End quote ---

Nah man Weary, Bynum have what it takes to be a franchise player or at least supporting co-star, but yeah, de Spaniard ha to go, dey never put de south central baddest on him, so he's a lorse cause

Soccerman yuh wha Harden,  :rotfl:, OKC not breakin up dat team, dey good to go.

--- End quote ---

Just neva was into Bynum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version