April 27, 2024, 09:44:51 AM

Author Topic: USA still doesn't get football; their loss  (Read 12792 times)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: USA still doesn't get football; their loss
« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2012, 02:18:37 AM »
If yuh mudda c**t woulda know what the f**k yuh was talkin' 'bout in de first place....Baseball has ALWAYS been the "only sport" that officially uses the "world" talk in their championship title, when referring o "The World Series", c**t hole but all of the major champions of both the NBA and the NFL have been quick to call themselves "World Champions", the most recent being, the NY Giants.  So when your dumb f**kin' ass talkin' 'bout the only sport which "still" uses...blah, blah, blah...learn to f**kin' WRITE, bitch.   

LOL... I could only laugh at you yes fella.  Yes, MLB has been the only organization to "officially" use "World" in the championship title... but that wasn't the point... was it?  The NFL, the NHL and the NBA all "unofficially" at one point or the other used to refer to their champions as "World Champions", whatever the official title was called. None of them do so anymore... just MLB.  See how easy that was?

You strayed from "the point" all together in the first place trying to get technical on the original post referring to how americans generally view their sporting champions as and/or call them "World champions" and that applies whether the teams call themselves that, or anyone else connected to the sport.  The Giants, this year, were calling themselves "World Champions" after the Super Bowl and that is the point the original poster was making.  It was "easy" until you brought yuh sour mudda c**t into the cdiscussion.

I feel d day alyuh meet in person will be a UFC main event

Not one f**k go happen... it go just be Mango Chow bleeding from he cyat and looking fuh attention as usual, and me looking at him like ah madman. 

*cue obligatory request tuh meet up "fuh beers"*

It's been long since pretty obvious that this obsession yuh have with "bleeding cyats" goes back to your childhood and whatever relations yuh had with your mother......but every now and then when yuh get an offer to put that down and BE a man, if only for a minute or a day, yuh should welcome it with open arms.  Yuh could always go back to yuh bloody playpen afterwards, hoss.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 21, 2012, 08:29:33 AM »
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 21, 2012, 09:03:27 AM »
Shit article.

Co-signed!  8)

oh lorse, he teef weary phrase and dip it in ah arkansas accent.
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 21, 2012, 09:30:48 AM »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 21, 2012, 12:31:58 PM »
world champions my facking ass.. dats why ppl around di world calls americans a  bunch of dumb f**ks.. I does let dem have it at mi job.. bout world champions...LMFAO eh bwoyy...
war
Black Lives Matter..

1]; } ?>