April 27, 2024, 11:31:44 AM

Author Topic: Tell me why should I support anything football in T&T?  (Read 2904 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Tell me why should I support anything football in T&T?
« on: June 17, 2012, 11:30:36 AM »
Tell me why should I support any football in Trinidad and Tobago when'

1 When things going good they does piss on the fans.
2 The club or country never honest or always keeping everything hush hush from the supporters until they ass in trouble.
3 In other leagues in the world they put supporters first.
4 Look the 2006 World Cup Soda Warriors is now we best friend, all de time them eh give a rats ass about we.
5 Look Sancho, FS and Jeffrey leave North East Stars and they don't have the courtesy to tell us the truth but before that they was in de news everyday begging for support.
6 When they start putting us first de stadiums go start fulling.
7 Look Angus Eve (not that ah care), Derek King and Zoran Vranes get fired and nobody eh know.
8 Look Rougier, McComie, Marcelle and Charles get wok and no one knew it had a opening.
9 When is elections in de TTFF and de Pro League.
10 Where can I buy a W Connection shirt, they in de CFU and ah want to support them,, where can I see the game on the internet or buy something to support a team, whether Trinidad or a club team.

But they crying for support and when Jabloteh eh get no money from de goverment they crying, but yet they not doing anything on they own will to generate money and support.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 03:46:04 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
Re: Tell me why should I support anything football in T&T?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 11:43:04 AM »
Re. 5 - it's none of your business, nobody has to discuss anything with you.

Re. 10 - I can understand where you coming from.

Back in 2004, NE Stars owner tell me that I could get jerseys from the PFL admin. The PFL tell me is the clubs I have to get it from. Needless to say I give up on dat.

The PFL site had a huge number of games online. They stopped that years ago.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 03:05:15 PM »
All ah what Sam say there are valid points.

VB yuh point out #5 but yuh have to realize that the reason reality tv is so popular now is because people like to know what going on, yuh could say they fass, nosey. The bottom line is the more people reveal is the more they get people interested.

Not just reality tv but look at facebook and twitter, the reason dey poplular is because people putting they business out there for others to know them better and follow them intimately.  Yuh cyah be hiding stuff that is not interesting to the masses.

Even in music the ones that sing about their life are generally more popular, even if they making up stuff they didn't do. It's an important component of what makes humans interested in other humans.

Jamaica advertise they country every single day on tv in the US so the people go. I've been Jamaica many times and honestly their beaches is no where near as good as the beaches in T&T. But they get people interested, they expose themselves and they are rewarded. We doh have one advertisement on tv but want tourist to come to the country. We bearly talk about we self. If yuh ask ah question or look in ah direction too long yuh is ah macco lol. We do not as a people generate interest and seem clueless as  to how to change that.
We're not a very open society and that is why men like Jack Warner could make mass...we under the radar, we do things under the radar, and as we say....we like it so
But as I digress......

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 11:50:46 PM »
Trinimassive, ah don't want to change the subject or veer off the topic, but you said that T&T have better beaches than jamaiaca?? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  what ah fackin big fat stinkin lie!!  as a matter of fact, i traveled the caribbean and been to quite ah few beach destinations, and from my experience jamaica had the best beaches i've ever seen.

ocho rios, montego bay, and negril being the best beach i've ever seen in my life, better than anything in barbados, anything in the virgin island, st marteen, bahamas, even hawaii, so please stop lying and giving ppl the wrong inpression.

i got your point though, and you are right about JA in some respects, they do push their product better than we do, but the truth is, their music and their culture is way more marketable than ours, and they were not spoiled like us who have tip top resources, so what ever they had, they had to make it work.  do you blame them.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 11:53:58 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 11:58:19 PM »
Sam yuh right meh boy, i'm on the verge of leaving T&T sports all together! these fackin ppl down there real reckless and don't care. they don't mind looking amateurish and stupid in the eyes of the world, it's ah real shame to see what could have been a success story turned into a nightmare.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2012, 03:59:31 AM »

Back in 2004, NE Stars owner tell me that I could get jerseys from the PFL admin. The PFL tell me is the clubs I have to get it from. Needless to say I give up on dat.

VB

You is one big fat hairie tunutn.... I feel some man breeding yuh in Turkey, yuh get real dotish since yuh start living out they.

Nobody eh want to know man business asshole, a simple press release just to keep de supporters updated and involed, make them feel respected. Why these men left, what going on with the club, who they buy, who they sold, get with de program dog, this is the tactics England and USA use to get more support ?

« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 04:01:06 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2012, 06:16:21 AM »
Tell me why should I support any football in Trinidad and Tobago when'

1 When things going good they does piss on the fans.
2 The club or country never honest or always keeping everything hush hush from the supporters until they ass in trouble.
3 In other leagues in the world they put supporters first.
4 Look the 2006 World Cup Soda Warriors is now we best friend, all de time them eh give a rats ass about we.
5 Look Sancho, FS and Jeffrey leave North East Stars and they don't have the courtesy to tell us the truth but before that they was in de news everyday begging for support.
6 When they start putting us first de stadiums go start fulling.
7 Look Angus Eve (not that ah care), Derek King and Zoran Vranes get fired and nobody eh know.
8 Look Rougier, McComie, Marcelle and Charles get wok and no one knew it had a opening.
9 When is elections in de TTFF and de Pro League.
10 Where can I buy a W Connection shirt, they in de CFU and ah want to support them,, where can I see the game on the internet or buy something to support a team, whether Trinidad or a club team.

But they crying for support and when Jabloteh eh get no money from de goverment they crying, but yet they not doing anything on they own will to generate money and support.

because you is ah fustrated, patriotic ball-jumbie

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2012, 06:17:18 AM »
Trinimassive, ah don't want to change the subject or veer off the topic, but you said that T&T have better beaches than jamaiaca?? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  what ah fackin big fat stinkin lie!!  as a matter of fact, i traveled the caribbean and been to quite ah few beach destinations, and from my experience jamaica had the best beaches i've ever seen.

ocho rios, montego bay, and negril being the best beach i've ever seen in my life, better than anything in barbados, anything in the virgin island, st marteen, bahamas, even hawaii, so please stop lying and giving ppl the wrong inpression.

i got your point though, and you are right about JA in some respects, they do push their product better than we do, but the truth is, their music and their culture is way more marketable than ours, and they were not spoiled like us who have tip top resources, so what ever they had, they had to make it work.  do you blame them.

Just cool when LAST yuh went Jamaica....HONESTLY ???

Just on logic if yuh think a country that's been hit by quite a few hurricanes could possibly have better beaches than a country that is virtually untouched like T&T ah wish ah had swamp land in Jamaica to sell yuh.

But seriously HONESTY? When last yuh been there? I've been to all the beaches yuh mention numerous times over the last few years and they are NOT better than our beaches. They are more marketable, but not better. The sand sucks, some parts is like they added sand or something. It not smooth and flat, I could post  pictures but me ent studying you. You could find whatever photoshop pictures yuh want I have real photos and NO they not better.  The hurricanes damage the beaches and the shores not even level. Parts of it high and low. Now it not a disaster of course but to someone who really know beaches they rather ordinary.

The resorts are very nice, I've stayed at the RIU, at I've stayed at Sandals, and Hilton and they were great accomodations but the shores in the back of the hotels were NOT nice. First off I find the shores real small not in length but width they had too much beach chairs but the stay was always nice. The Sandals in Montego Bay nice, the island that you need to take ah boat to stay over there is beautiful but when we talk purely about beaches even where there were no hotels, they just wasn't that great. Nice, but not the best. So I curious as to when you talking about? That must be years and years ago, old man lol.

Jamaica markets their products well. But if you say they were the best in the Caribbean ah could only SHM. 

Obviously it's nice enough that i've been back many times but it wasn't for the beaches as much as the atmosphere and the friends that I have there and went with. Not only the society more open and welcoming but so to were the girls/friends I was with. But that is ah whole other story lol. But as far as beaches yuh say  is ah fackin big fat stinkin lie so wah ah go tell yuh...you have your version and experience.

It's obvious that everybody have they own standards, and my standards and your standards may be different :-\

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2012, 09:21:19 AM »
Trinimassive, i have family in jamaica, so i does go regular. now if you want to talk about kingston and st andrew they have lousy beaches compared with the rest of the island, and yet still those beaches would make marracas look like ah mangrove.

you talking bout length and width of sand and all kinda thing, come on son give me a break, whether the shore long or it short ppl don't business with that, they want clean blue water and lilly white sand something they don't get in the northern hemisphare and JA have nuff ah dat.

now have you ever considered that when you went there the place was just hit with a hurricane and would take time to recover?, you could say what yuh want , i iz an hoinest fella and i don't like to put ppl down to prop my position up, and by your handle "trini massive" it sounds like you have an agenda.

next thing yuh go tell meh, is that barbados have more crime than trinidad.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 03:01:34 PM by just cool »

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2012, 10:14:13 AM »
Trinimassive, i have family in jamaica, so i does go regular. now if you want to talk about kingston and st andrew they have lousy beaches compared with the rest of the island, and yet still those beaches would make marracas look like ah mangrove.

you talking bout length and width of sand and kinda thing, come on son give me a break, whether the shore long or it short ppl don't business with that, they want clean blue water and lilly white sand something they don't get in the northern hemisphare and JA have nuff ah dat.

now have you ever considered that when you went there the place was just hit with a hurricane and would take time to recover?, you could say what yuh want , i iz an hoinest fella and i don't like to put ppl down to prop my position up, and by your handle "trini massive" it sounds like you have an agenda.

I have to agree that Montego Bay is nice, however, I was surprised by the amount of litter and general lack of maintenance, particularly on the grass area opposite Mcdonalds. Negril is amazing and Dunns River Falls are simply a memorable experience. Jamaica definately does a better job of marketing than T&T. as much as I hated the sell out of Ja by places like Margaritaville catering to the U.S. tourists and paying no attention to Ja's culture, people will leave Ja with good vibes. I cannot understand why they didn't name the place Marleyville and at least pay some homage to Ja's best known export (aside from ganja lol).

That said, Tobago have some gorgeous beaches that, if developed for tourists, would be competetive with other Caribbean destinations. also, there needs to be organised excursions from PoS to Maracas etc. Hiring a car or taking a taxi is not the best way for tourists, many used to driving on the "wrong" side of the road, to travel there. Proper quality tourist buses with guides (read security) would encourage more visits.

As for Barbados having less crime, that may be the case, but every night I went on the Gap I was constantly hassled by guys offering me drugs and white women. I guess being white may have marked me as a potential customer! I answered them in pidgin French telling them I was a French policeman assisting the local police lol (Inspector Closeau stylee!) I've never once been offered drugs or women ( :() in T&T.

Sorry Sam, we're way off topic now!   

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2012, 10:24:12 AM »
On the beach issue, I have to kinda side with JC. Trinidad beaches can't really compare to what the other islands have. I'll rank Trini beaches with what you find in St Lucia. Tobago can rank a bit!

For me, the best I've been to is probably darkwood in Antigua... and I've been to many of the islands which make up the Caribbean. Cuba have some nice spots as well.

Jamaican beaches are nice, but Ochie and mobay are nothing special as the commercials would have you believe or the tourists would go on about when they reach home (dime ah dozen in the Caribbean). Negril real nice and the lime on the beach itself proper! But the facking hustlers ent easy!

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2012, 10:33:55 AM »

you talking bout length and width of sand and kinda thing, come on son give me a break, whether the shore long or it short ppl don't business with that, they want clean blue water and lilly white sand something they don't get in the northern hemisphare and JA have nuff ah dat.

See...Ah thought so.  Ah was asking WHEN?

I was there last year....11/11/11 how ah remember the date? It was a wedding that this gyul invite meh to that had to be on that day ah guess because the bride and groom must be needed ah day they could remember easy?

Then ah was there in 2010 and then ah was there in 2009 twice....etc. I ent making up ah damn thing.
I set up base in Sav La Mar (which remind me of San Fernando), in Negril, in Montego Bay and  Kingston different times because ah know people in all those places. And from there I would venture out to Ocho Rios, Black River, Dunns river falls etc. Ah been around the whole island it very nice and scenic...ah like Montego Bay the best though as it have the right mix and it's own airport.

Now what you describe to me is like ah gyul that dress up nice, look pretty pretty with plenty make up but on closer obsevation ent all dat but yuh still go hit it since it's fun. All that white sand business is laughable....it rough and course in plenty parts.
That same pretty gyul when you go inside she literally yuh sinking...easy easy. On many occasions I say leh me go in the water like in maracas beach yuh could walk in and is like ah slope yuh walking down, well your pretty gyul in plenty parts of it yuh better have protection before going in because yuh could dead.....I walking in cool cool and as ah get in is one massive hole kinda thing...as say WDMC is this.  Is ah massive drop. Even on the shore in Negril parts of it was like that. Yes the sand white, if yuh like white thing and the surroundings pretty, the atmosphere nice, some parts wild but no padna dem beach only pretty on the outside that is why most ah de tourist does just sunbathe.
I could describe at length the beaches because I hit all ah dem numerous times, and yes yuh could have fun but to say if yuh went purely for the beach and really observe "nature" itself, it damage but still pretty. Which makes sense because it get hit with plenty hurricaines so that is to be expected. It not obvious but I observe and like deeper into things. I tell the people that from there the same thing and they agree that the beaches aint quite the same but still beautiful.
By the way none of it stop meh from going there many times and ah always manage to have fun regardless...but I say it as I see it.

I aint on no agenda like yuh mention eh padna, me and my Trinimassive handle on this site longer than you, longer than many here.
So doh Just Come with all this setta talk when I telling you first hand knowledge of what I observe...Just be Cool ok

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2012, 02:40:54 PM »

VB

You is one big fat hairie tunutn.... I feel some man breeding yuh in Turkey, yuh get real dotish since yuh start living out they.

Nobody eh want to know man business asshole, a simple press release just to keep de supporters updated and involed, make them feel respected. Why these men left, what going on with the club, who they buy, who they sold, get with de program dog, this is the tactics England and USA use to get more support ?

Your original comment was "tell you the truth."

If you mean that they have left the Club, sure.
As to why, although we would all like to know, put yourself in the Club's shoes you don't need to air all your laundry in public.

Again, a pro club is a business. There's a time to reveal and a time to wait. I have no idea why NES does what it does but you may not want to let people know until you have a back up plan in place so that in the eyes of advertisers you look more coherent and marketable.

I had a similiar situation with certain staff once. NE may have a responsibility to their fans but sometimes in running a professional entity, there's a time to do or not to do certain things.

Of course I don't expect you to grasp that sam - just stick to fokking the sand.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2012, 03:19:35 PM »
Football in T&T right now sucks dinosaur c@ck ! right now , i beginning to really fackin hate everything trini, it's like having a son with plenty potential, but all he want to do is sit down on de block and smoke weed day in day out, and beg ppl fuh money.

T&T have money, talented players, a solid culture that exudes confidence, right now, we should be miles ahead, but the ppl who wield the power in dat anyhow country have other ideas, and the ppl there is as pro active as a turtle in a china town live meat market.

this thing is too heart wrenching, lord put ah hand!

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2012, 05:35:26 PM »
now if you want to talk about kingston and st andrew they have lousy beaches compared with the rest of the island, and yet still those beaches would make marracas look like ah mangrove.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:Yuh kill meh with dat one....never been there yet so I can't interject so carry on

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2012, 07:28:09 PM »
Football in T&T right now sucks dinosaur c@ck ! right now

:rotfl:  whey all yuh does geh dese expressions,  :rotfl:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2012, 04:18:18 AM »

These ppl does get me sooooooo mad with their nonsense that the words does just come out of frustration.

happy to know i could make somebody laugh though, bc right now is pure heartache and frustration with T&T football.

truetrini

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2012, 10:23:05 AM »

These ppl does get me sooooooo mad with their nonsense that the words does just come out of frustration.

happy to know i could make somebody laugh though, bc right now is pure heartache and frustration with T&T football.

tell de truth yuh jes well versed in cock sucking...

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2012, 12:03:20 PM »
"Tell me why should I support any football in Trinidad and Tobago?"

because is we country. red, white and black for life regardless of what devils behind the TTFF.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2012, 12:06:15 PM »

tell de truth yuh jes well versed in cock sucking...
There is a saying, "when yuh point fingers, three more is pointing right back @ you".   ;)

1]; } ?>