March 28, 2024, 10:53:26 AM

Author Topic: Kevin Molino Thread.  (Read 162382 times)

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
Re: Kevin Molino Thread.
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2014, 09:21:15 PM »
What's LA Galaxy II ?
I assume is like Barcelona B. Second team playing in a lower league to give reserves a sweat.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2014, 04:50:04 AM »
lets see if he can replicate that form in the MLS next season .... 
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 07:55:43 AM by Trini _2018 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2014, 07:38:03 AM »
lets see if he can replicate that from in the MLS next season .... 

Kaka to link up with Molino next season: http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28092779
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2014, 07:44:23 AM »
Nash has been playing as a forward this season for Orlando City and is leading the league in goals, assists and shots… Maybe Hart can try him up top and see if we get similar returns.
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2014, 10:09:48 AM »
WATCH Kevin Molino’s 12th and 13th goals of the season as his brace secures a playoff berth for Orlando City with a 4-1 over the Charlotte Eagles.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sEKZabwJ2CQ?start=50" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sEKZabwJ2CQ?start=50</a>

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2014, 10:05:15 AM »
Sweet backheel pass leading to the penalty!

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2014, 02:11:16 AM »
Orlando coach: Molino almost the complete player.
By Shaun Fuentes (Pro Look).

Currently making waves for Orlando City in the USL League in the United States, national team midfielder Kevin Molino has been declared as the real deal by club head coach and former Manchester City player Adrian Heath.

Molino helped Orlando City become the first side to clinch a place in the 2014 USL PRO playoffs with a double in their 4-1 victory against the Charlotte Eagles on Saturday night at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. He now has 13 goals this season.

Heath recently told MLS Soccer.com about the time he spotted Molino before signing him.

“There was this little skinny kid on the right wing who kept catching my eye every time the ball went to him,” Heath said of the 5-foot-11, 145-pound Molino.

“We were fortunate that he was out of a contract and so we brought him in here, and he’s gradually gotten better by the week. Now I think he’s close to being nearly complete. He’s starting to put goals and more assists to his game.”

Molino paid tribute to Heath, who signed the player on an MLS contract ahead of the club’s first season in the top flight next year.

“He’s someone that’s helped me a lot on and off the field. He’s someone I have full respect for, and I’m just delightful to work with coaches like Adrian and (assistant coach) Ian Fuller. I’m just happy to be here and looking forward to going to Major League Soccer next year, Molino said.

T&T’s Molino receives top ratings in US
T&T Newsday

Former Manchester City player Adrian Heath has declared Trinidad and Tobago midfielder Kevin Molino as the real deal following his weekend exploits in the United Soccer League.

Molino, who has been making waves for Orlando City in the USL League in the US, helped them clinch a playoff spot for the fourth consecutive year with a double strike, to crush the Charlotte Eagles 4-1 last Saturday. The performance earned him a place on the United Soccer league’s PRO team-of-the-Week for Week 20 of the 2014 season.

“There was this little skinny kid on the right wing who kept catching my eye every time the ball went to him,”said Heath, Orlando City’s head coach. “We were fortunate that he was out of a contract and so we brought him in here, and he’s gradually gotten better by the week”.

The 24-year–old Molino now has 13 goals this season and sits in second place for the most goals in the USL PRO. “Now I think he’s close to being nearly complete,” Heath said in an interview with MLS soccer.com. “He’s starting to put goals and more assists to his game.”

Molino and Orlando City will return to action tomorrow, when the Harrisburg City Islanders host them at the Skyline Sports Complex.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 05:56:29 AM by Tiresais »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2014, 11:16:32 AM »
WATCH Kevin Molino score his 14th goal of the season in Orlando City’s 3-2 loss to Harrisburg City Islanders.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/GwVuAAnfP_g?start=184" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/GwVuAAnfP_g?start=184</a>

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2014, 02:09:57 AM »
Molino gunning for Caribbean Cup opponents.
By Shaun Fuentes (TTFA).

Orlando City standout Kevin Molino has had a few days rest and is now ready to lace up his boots again for international action as he prepares to help T&T through to the Caribbean Cup Finals by way of a safe passage from the semifinal round scheduled to kick off at the Ato Boldon Stadium in Couva on Wednesday.

Molino is in Stephen Hart’s squad for the tournament which will see T&T taking on Dominican Republic from 8.15 pm, following the St Lucia versus Antigua/Barbuda encounter from 6 pm. T&T takes on St Lucia on October 10 and Antigua on October 12 at the same venue.

Molino, recently named Most Valuable Player for the American USL 2014 season, was part of the T&T team that finished runners up to Cuba in the 2012 Caribbean Cup Finals in Antigua, the same year the hosts defeated T&T in the group phase.

“This time around we want to win every match. I think the current national team has the players and the coach to take us all the way. It will not be easy and as you gain experience as a player you realise these things but you are more prepared mentally and physically for it,” Molino said.

“We are two years wiser now since the last Caribbean Cup. We’ve progressed as a team and I think all the guys are very excited to play international football again since we played Argentina and Iran in June. And we want to qualify for the Gold Cup and also get ourselves in good shape for the 2018 World Cup qualifiers.”

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2014, 08:04:37 AM »
"Nash", as Big Mag calls him, soundin' real cool, confident and focused. Love the vibes.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2014, 11:33:44 AM »
Don't talk about it, be about it. Talk is cheap.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2015, 11:29:54 AM »
Molino just assisted an assist to Kaka vs Dallas.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2015, 11:04:19 PM »
Ricardo Kaka. What else can I say.

He is one of my favorite ballers. He is not as fast as he use to be in his AC Milan, and Real Madrid days because of injuries that takes a toll on every baller at some point in their career, but he is older and wiser now and just as skillful as he wants to be. He is a breathtaking kind of player to behold when in full flight. Always in perfect balance except when defenders try to pry him off the ball or out of the play. His footballing mind is operating on double time when he is on or of the ball. He has so much knowledge to impart on his new teammates, if they are willing to learn from him, it is a frightening proposition for the rest of the league. Orlando will make a lot of money from adoring fans of Orlando as well as fans of opposing teams because of Kaka's immense talent and his rock idol features. He is worth billions in that sense. I can't say enough about this baller. What an acquisition for a debuting club joining MLS soccer. Just an incredible coup on the part of the Orlando City club management, the MLS, the City of Orlando, the fans of football in Orlando, Kaka and his management team. MLS and soccer in America will be the much better for it.

Haters of the MLS. Suck this. Ah mean, suck salt.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2015, 08:16:04 PM »
Kevin Molino looks like he is on another level. I wondered how the midfielder would transition from the USL PRO to MLS, but his first two steps and his speed of thought is elite against any opposition. Right now, the biggest encouragement to take away from the first three preseason games is the connection forming between Molino and Kaká. The two are interchangeable, and in fact Kaká has floated out to the left wing more often than staying central. That has actually created an unbalanced field in possession at time – Rafael Ramos is feeling lonely on the right side as he looks for the switch – but Molino will be a major beneficiary of Kaká’s presence on the field, especially because the Brazilian looks for him so often.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando-city-lions/on-the-pitch/os-orlando-city-takeaways-preseason-20150209-post.html

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2015, 01:45:32 PM »
Molino scored in the 7' with an assist from Kaka vs BK Hacken
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2015, 02:46:13 PM »
Molino scored in the 7' with an assist from Kaka vs BK Hacken
Seem like a nice lil partnership forming.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2015, 05:21:02 PM »
On the way to MLS 2015, the Orlando City Lions reportedly sold 40,000 tickets, on target to reach 60,000 fans, for a game that has not been played yet, in a stadium they have not played in yet, against a team they have never played against, in a league they have yet to play in, yet, they have surpassed the Trinidad and Tobago Pro League's total attendance for the entire existence of the league, the league's entire fan base over the years and the entire fan base of every single club in every single football league, from grassroots to so called pro football in 100 years of football in the country. Haters will hate. But you know what, the MLS is moving upward and forward and growing by leaps and bounds, meanwhile, people like Dexter Skeene and Tin Kee are still talking about growth and developing the game in the country with nothing to support their rhetoric. Hate if you want to but I will congratulate real progress. Fools cannot learn anything from their remarkable abilities and progress, they can only wonder, how and why.
While I am at it. Thinking back to last year when the incomparable Dexter Skeene, with his incomparable degree from where ever, held a forum with the female official of a bank, I think it was a bank, you can correct me on that, and the players of the league, he or she effectively bamboozled these players with a philosophical quote that referred them to thinking positive and positive things will happen for you. Well, how is that working out so far? Curious minds will like to know.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 05:36:47 PM by King Deese »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2015, 05:38:20 PM »
Bring the money, Deese. Get your rich buddies to invest in the pro league.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2015, 05:48:34 PM »
BK Hacken. One of the best teams in the Swedish football league. Zletan's country men. Drew with them in their pre season build up in preparation for their opening game against NYCFC. Meanwhile, Central FC's build up and preparation for their CCL encounter is against pro league competition. Wow. You guys must have a very high opinion about the quality of the competition in the grave yard league. But you know what, talk yuh talk, we will see when the time comes to put up or shut up what you and the grave yard league are all about. That will always be the real measure of the games growth and development at the club level in the country.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 05:50:51 PM by King Deese »

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2015, 05:59:13 PM »
You sound like Jack Warner.

How many times do I have to say this to people like you.
You cannot and will not get something for nothing.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2015, 06:01:46 PM »
Me and my rich buddies will not invest in stupidity. Even your recently appointed Minister of Sports is telling you the same thing I have been saying for a while now but for some reason it is going in one ear and coming out of the next, like you have nothing in between your f#%king ears.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 06:05:01 PM by King Deese »

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2015, 06:06:40 PM »
My last time seeing him was at Caribbean Cup final where he had little impact for TnT in another final loss. Good to see him doing well for his club.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2015, 06:23:38 PM »
Me and my rich buddies will not invest in stupidity. Even your recently appointed Minister of Sports is telling you the same thing I have been saying for a while now but for some reason it is going in one ear and coming out of the next, like you have nothing in between your f#%king ears.

Seeing that you have the skill and knowledge, why don't you have a talk with Dexter. I eh bullshittin. You seem to know what TT football lacking.We on this forum have been talking for ages on what TT football needs. We have seen very few positives since 2006. So Breds, bring out your plan for TT pro league. Better yet, bring out your own team and youth academy. Surpass what FS and Sancho have done with Central so far. I dead serious.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2015, 06:48:23 PM »

Deeks ah does listen to you eh, but that line you keep dropping is one of the most stupidest thing to keep saying. You think money will solve most of our problems with football? Think again.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2015, 06:52:02 PM »
On the way to MLS 2015, the Orlando City Lions reportedly sold 40,000 tickets, on target to reach 60,000 fans, for a game that has not been played yet, in a stadium they have not played in yet, against a team they have never played against, in a league they have yet to play in, yet, they have surpassed the Trinidad and Tobago Pro League's total attendance for the entire existence of the league, the league's entire fan base over the years and the entire fan base of every single club in every single football league, from grassroots to so called pro football in 100 years of football in the country. Haters will hate. But you know what, the MLS is moving upward and forward and growing by leaps and bounds, meanwhile, people like Dexter Skeene and Tin Kee are still talking about growth and developing the game in the country with nothing to support their rhetoric. Hate if you want to but I will congratulate real progress. Fools cannot learn anything from their remarkable abilities and progress, they can only wonder, how and why.
While I am at it. Thinking back to last year when the incomparable Dexter Skeene, with his incomparable degree from where ever, held a forum with the female official of a bank, I think it was a bank, you can correct me on that, and the players of the league, he or she effectively bamboozled these players with a philosophical quote that referred them to thinking positive and positive things will happen for you. Well, how is that working out so far? Curious minds will like to know.

Don't agree with that, and many I know and have read will also not agree with that. The current impending CBA can't potentially put the MLS back to the beginning if Garber plays hard and fast.

But your overall point is correct.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2015, 06:55:00 PM »
My last time seeing him was at Caribbean Cup final where he had little impact for TnT in another final loss. Good to see him doing well for his club.

We need to ask why is this a constant in T&T football. Players shredding for their club but can't shine for our country.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2015, 08:24:15 PM »

Deeks ah does listen to you eh, but that line you keep dropping is one of the most stupidest thing to keep saying. You think money will solve most of our problems with football? Think again.

Breds, while most of us are frustrated with Tim Kee, the main issue is finding people with the skill to bring resources to the TTFA. The Association needs money to take them out from debt. In addition after paying of their debt, they need money to support six teams for international competition. That is why the national teams don't play well. They aren't prepared properly. for some reason, TTFA executive are having a hard time convincing the private sector to come on board. I have my own theories. But until TTFA can get wealthy benefactors to bail them out, the situation will stay the same. Or when when a new board is elected(hopefully later this year), then maybe the newbies will convince the private sector to help.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 13, 2015, 09:23:56 PM »
Allyuh real good, yes.

Man play good whole tournament, then had one weak game and that's the one you choose to keep in mind. Talking bout at least he doing good for club.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2015, 09:36:38 PM »
Allyuh real good, yes.

Man play good whole tournament, then had one weak game and that's the one you choose to keep in mind. Talking bout at least he doing good for club.

See this is the type of shit I dont get with fans who accept mediocrity. YUH SEE THAT ONE GAME WE TALKING ABOUT WAS THE ONLY ONE GAME THAT TESTED HIM ALL TOURNAMENT.

The other games in the Caribbean Cup where he danced around the opposition did not bring the same challenge as that ONE game. If we are going to label players TnT super stars they need to show up for those important games for country.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 09:46:55 PM by Sando prince »

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 13, 2015, 10:15:04 PM »
Allyuh real good, yes.

See this is the type of shit I dont get with fans who accept mediocrity. YUH SEE THAT ONE GAME WE TALKING ABOUT WAS THE ONLY ONE GAME THAT TESTED HIM ALL TOURNAMENT.

The other games in the Caribbean Cup where he danced around the opposition did not bring the same challenge as that ONE game. If we are going to label players TnT super stars they need to show up for those important games for country.
like how messi showed up in the world cup finals vs gemany or better yet treseget and henry in 2006 or roben and van persie in 2010?
i see, i got it.

1]; } ?>