March 28, 2024, 05:16:03 AM

Author Topic: Kevin Molino Thread.  (Read 162341 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Kevin Molino Thread.
« Reply #450 on: October 13, 2016, 03:08:48 PM »
Hmmmm...

Interesting developments.. so Molino voluntarily doing this, since Keron got shot and Williams has taken over, there have been a strange turn of events with our football...

I think our football is being jeopardized, Molino may have been instructed to do so which would clear his way for club football and weaken our national team going into qualifiers..

There is outside sources involved here in terms of destabilizing the team... a full strength TT team poses a threat and this is what is not wanted...

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: October 13, 2016, 03:20:43 PM »
Hmmmm...

Interesting developments.. so Molino voluntarily doing this, since Keron got shot and Williams has taken over, there have been a strange turn of events with our football...

I think our football is being jeopardized, Molino may have been instructed to do so which would clear his way for club football and weaken our national team going into qualifiers..

There is outside sources involved here in terms of destabilizing the team... a full strength TT team poses a threat and this is what is not wanted...
Add to that the possibility (probability?) that T&T may have been bribed to lose to Martinique.  Everything you predicted coming thru bruh.

Pressha!
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #452 on: October 13, 2016, 03:25:36 PM »
Lol the TT team don't need to be bribed to lose to Martinique..

They can throw the game or give a half effort based on what happened with Molino... it throws the unity and team off, so it can have adverse effects on performance..

Ask yourself, a man apologize, score 3 goals then walk out the team, doesn't make sense.. there's more to it..

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: October 13, 2016, 04:00:18 PM »
Ask yourself, a man apologize, score 3 goals then walk out the team, doesn't make sense.. there's more to it..
Somebody getting promoted jes now  ;)

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: October 13, 2016, 04:34:23 PM »
Molino could not be serious about trying to go to europe if he passing up on world cup qualifying games for a year.

he will be on the team for the hex

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: October 13, 2016, 05:16:14 PM »
Molino could not be serious about trying to go to europe if he passing up on world cup qualifying games for a year.

he will be on the team for the hex
Perhaps Molino knows that he'll be dealing with a different MNT coaching staff in the not too distant future

Sometimes yuh place all yuh chips on a particular color and hope to all the GODs that the roulette land on your color.

BIG gamble to take......eedah dat....or BIG chain up

We'll see

No risk...no reward right?

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #456 on: October 13, 2016, 06:15:57 PM »
Most of allyuh here wanted David Williams ent
Watch it...Latas is most likely de next coach...Steups  :banginghead:
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Kevin Molino faces scrutiny from Orlando City after national team dismissal
« Reply #457 on: October 13, 2016, 07:06:24 PM »
Kevin Molino faces scrutiny from Orlando City after national team dismissal
By Alicia DelGallo (Orlando Sentinel)

Shocking was the word Orlando City coach Jason Kreis used while describing his initial reaction to news of Kevin Molino's release from the Trinidad and Tobago national team due to reportedly sneaking out of camp and going to a nightclub.

"Completely shocking, from my point of view, that somebody with Kevin's mentality and work rate and humility would be doing something like that," Kreis said after training Thursday. "So, I think it's very, very important that we leave it for now and speak with him individually and see exactly what happened."

Molino was scheduled to arrive in Orlando Thursday afternoon. Kreis also said he will speak with Molino and Soca Warriors head coach Stephen Hart before deciding if the club should discipline Molino further. The expulsion came about a month after Molino and some teammates were heavily fined by the national team for breaking curfew to attend a boat party.

Molino is an Orlando City original, joining the club in 2011 when it first launched in Orlando as a USL team. He led the Lions to two USL championships and shattered scoring records along the way. He was the club's first MLS signee when it entered the league last season, and he continues to play a critical role in Orlando City's attack. This season, he is the second leading scorer with 10 goals, behind only Cyle Larin's 14. He's also second on the team in assists with seven. Kaká leads with eight.

"It's all to be determined," said Kreis, who expected to speak with Molino. "It's one thing to read something in the press, it's another thing to find out what the story is from the player. So, we will wait to speak to the player and see what he has to say, as well as the coach of Trinidad.

"And it's a difficult situation. Obviously, it's not something that we condone or support, but it's difficult to see whether or not that should affect his availability for our team. Certainly, if he had a disciplinary issue that happened when he was with us, there would be discipline to be had."

The Lions are preparing for their final two matches of the season, first facing Philadelphia on the road Sunday and then returning to Camping World Stadium for the season finale Oct. 23 against D.C. United.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: October 13, 2016, 07:12:53 PM »
Lip service from Kreis

1 - Yuh think he vex Molino will have no further international commitments for the forseeable future?  MLS doesn't take a break during the international window unlike most other foreign leagues.   He angry that he will have exclusive use of the player without having to worry about injury when playing for another team?  Please.

2 - The incident occurred with T&T National team.  As long as that behavior doesn't happen with Orlando, I cannot see him imposing ANY kind of discipline on Molino for what occurred externally and completely outside of their control.

3 - Orlando already out of the MLS playoffs so is not like they have anything to play for.  Even if he did "discipline" Molino.....it makes no real difference to Orlando.

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: October 13, 2016, 07:39:44 PM »
Good points contro, I didn't want to say it but I also feel there's some conspiracy going on. 
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: October 13, 2016, 11:59:04 PM »
Lip service from Kreis

1 - Yuh think he vex Molino will have no further international commitments for the forseeable future?  MLS doesn't take a break during the international window unlike most other foreign leagues.   He angry that he will have exclusive use of the player without having to worry about injury when playing for another team?  Please.

2 - The incident occurred with T&T National team.  As long as that behavior doesn't happen with Orlando, I cannot see him imposing ANY kind of discipline on Molino for what occurred externally and completely outside of their control.

3 - Orlando already out of the MLS playoffs so is not like they have anything to play for.  Even if he did "discipline" Molino.....it makes no real difference to Orlando.
In the U S A the league and teams can discipline players for action they commit outside of the league because when he plays international football he is also representing the league and club.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #461 on: October 14, 2016, 12:25:14 AM »
Is Molino allowed to go out and fete the night before a crucial Orlando match, that's do or die?

What is the environment with his club?

Also, just because he's not paid to play or paid less on the national team doesn't mean he can treat our national team like garbage.. if you are about the money, get your caps and don't come back to national ball if you are not giving 100%..

And the ttfa need to pay the players and have the proper insurance and have admins that actually know what they are doing.. so they are also to blame.. coach Hart is the one stuck in the middle taking the blame for players who indisciplined

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #462 on: October 14, 2016, 01:47:28 AM »
Hart to submit Molino report today.
By Walter Alibey (Guardian).

National coach Stephen Hart is expected to submit a report to president of the T&T Football Association David John-Williams today amidst reports that midfielder Kevin Molino broke the team camp ahead of T&T’s Caribbean Cup clash with Martinique in Fort de France on Tuesday night and was dropped for the match.

Hart returned home with members of his team on Wednesday night and said yesterday he did not want to make a comment until the report was submitted to John-Williams and the TTFA today.

Molino was dropped for the match, which T&T lost 0-2. The Soca Warriors will now  enter a play-off in November in a bid to earn a spot in the Concacaf Gold Cup.

Yesterday, John-Williams said he could not comment on the situation as he did not have all the facts. He stated: “I found out about the situation a few hours before the game on Tuesday night by the coach, so until I get all the facts I will not be able to decide on how we can move forward.”   

The embattled football boss said he was confused by why this incident took place so soon after the player’s previous action ahead of the Guatemala World Cup Qualifying encounter at the Hasely Crawford Stadium more than a month ago, and why it has been happening before the country is involved in such important matches.

T&T  will enter the final Concacaf World Cup qualifying round next month, beginning with an encounter at home against Costa Rica on November 11 at the Hasely Crawford Stadium.

Yesterday the Association’s third vice president, Joanne Salazar, said the governing body wants to ensure that due process takes place before a decision is made. This, she explained, involves receiving the report from Hart and accumulating all the necessary information first.

Molino, the Orlando City midfielder was given a hefty fine, along with midfielder Joevin Jones and defender Mekeil Williams after they broke the team’s curfew last month to attend a boat cruise.

Hart has since promised stiffer penalties for players caught guilty of similar actions and on Tuesday Molino was dropped from the starting team.

However reports have been circulating that Molino, via social media, has declared a year-long break from international football, saying “Last game for T&T was against Dominican Republic. I am taking a year off, performances matters.”

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: October 14, 2016, 03:37:13 AM »
This is not going to end well for the players involved and the team. Seems like team spirit and discipline has been ripped to shreds. What I find weird is Molino imposed an exile time limit on himself. It's as if he's setting the tone. Reeks if arrogance if you ask me. My optimism for the Hex has almost been depleted. After all this hard work we're getting kicked in the teeth by some neemakarans! Cheers guys!!  SMDH

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: October 14, 2016, 04:47:22 AM »
If was me, he never play for T&T again.

F00ck em.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: October 14, 2016, 06:16:25 AM »
I used to think the lad was a very level headed fella until the boat ride issue which I brushed off as a one off. But nah, the 2nd same indiscretion made him look really arrogant by all indications.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: October 14, 2016, 06:26:32 AM »
He thinks coming back home is party time and VK,jokes ting not battle blood and guts to win a football game .He is also destroying what little winning culture the team was cultivating ,best he just miss the whole FIFA World Cup Of Football scene and party with the rest of the fans in the stands and clubs after the games .
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 06:31:08 AM by Quags »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 14, 2016, 06:43:24 AM »
Just still hope there would be something to party about after the games ,after one striker got shot in the leg and the other striker shot himself in the foot .

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: October 14, 2016, 06:50:17 AM »
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait wait!!!!

I only browse this last page quick, but it seems like if men talking bout conspiracy theory and all kinda crazy bacahnal???

How bout if we just call it what is simply was/is...a clown move from Molino!

We will be alright without him, watch and see?

But knowing how thing does go, they going and talk to him and he'll be back in the fold soon...steups!!!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: October 14, 2016, 07:12:23 AM »
Ohh gosh I hope not ,if we keep Molino we are as good as done ! We're playing Costa Rica soon and are no where close to firing on all cyclinders as we were in the Mexico games and that is where we need to be right now .
All our warm up games got disrupted by Kevin selfishness .
I think Coach Hart needs to bring back in Ball Pest even if it's just to raise back up the mood in the room and just sit on the bench maybe even sub in .
The chemistry is way off in this team right now and maybe only Cummings can change it back ,no more Molino.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: October 14, 2016, 11:50:18 AM »
Kevin Molino won't be disciplined by Orlando for reported Trinidad incident
By Sam Stejskal (MLSsoccer.com)

Orlando City SC midfielder Kevin Molino will not face any discipline from the club after he was sent home from Trinidad and Tobago national team camp earlier this week after he reportedly broke curfew to go to a nightclub.

A club spokesperson said that Orlando head coach Jason Kreis spoke to Molino about the incident and determined that it was a matter between the 26-year-old midfielder and Trinidad and Tobago head coach Stephen Hart.

Kreis told the Orlando Sentinel’s Alicia DelGallo on Thursday that he was shocked by the incident.

“Completely shocking, from my point of view, that somebody with Kevin’s mentality and work rate and humility would be doing something like that,” he said. “So, I think it’s very, very important that we leave it for now and speak with him individually and see exactly what happened.”

Molino was reportedly cut from Trinidad and Tobago camp after leaving camp to go to a nightclub ahead of their Caribbean Cup qualifier at Martinique on Tuesday. Trinidad lost the match after extra time, meaning they failed to qualify for the Caribbean Cup and will be forced to win a three-team playoff in order to qualify for the 2017 CONCACAF Gold Cup.

This week’s incident came about a month after Molino and several other Soca Warriors teammates were fined by the national team for breaking curfew to attend a party.

Molino is second on Orlando in both goals and assists in 2016, scoring 10 times and notching seven helpers in 28 regular-season appearances this year. The Lions will play at Philadelphia on Sunday (3 pm ET; MLS LIVE) before closing the season with a home game against D.C. United on Oct. 23.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: October 14, 2016, 12:26:04 PM »
What a dink .Take your year off Breds come back if the qualify for Russia.

Offline toonmili

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: October 14, 2016, 07:04:40 PM »
That's what I said too.  "F**K YOU KEVIN"

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: October 15, 2016, 08:46:58 AM »
Still patiently waiting on official word on this from the ttfa. This needs to be handled very carefully. It has the potential to railroad the entire campaign before it even starts. Team moral must be so low right now. Hart will need to pull a rabbit out of a hat. Quite depressing really for a team that was on a high to be in danger of being destroyed.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: October 15, 2016, 12:55:08 PM »
There seems to be a lot of doom and gloom, we have lost one player and we have replacements, some of us feel we will be destroyed without Molino, although he has done very little for us in recent matches.Let us forget Molino, he has literally told us to get f**ked,as I say we have replacements, we must bring them in.The Caribbean play offs are just a few weeks away, I bet we will do good with those replacements, Molino will be sorry for his foolish actions.

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: October 15, 2016, 01:09:01 PM »
At the end of the day its not so much just the loss of Molino that has me worried. Moreso its the disruption to team chemistry and Moral that has me worried. Don't get tie up many of the younger players in particular will be affected by this. His action and unavailability can't be viewed in isolation

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: October 15, 2016, 01:18:16 PM »
This is nothing new for some good players, it's like a disease that needs medication. The boy needs a mentor to help him through these trying times.
the boy? this is a grown man who throwing a tauntrum simply because he was reprimanded. grow up molino you was wrong. Just admit to your BS take your reprimand and move on, it's they bloody simple mate, don't make a mountain of a mole hill.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: October 15, 2016, 01:20:24 PM »
There seems to be a lot of doom and gloom, we have lost one player and we have replacements, some of us feel we will be destroyed without Molino, although he has done very little for us in recent matches.Let us forget Molino, he has literally told us to get f**ked,as I say we have replacements, we must bring them in.The Caribbean play offs are just a few weeks away, I bet we will do good with those replacements, Molino will be sorry for his foolish actions.
hes talking team moral and the locker room, where have you been? according to done molino is well liked by his team mates.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #478 on: October 15, 2016, 03:26:11 PM »
The only thing I'm concerned about is the team chemistry and morale... and their relationship with Hart...

Molino is replaceable and Keron or a hard working Guerra can fill that void...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
a message to NASHY
« Reply #479 on: October 15, 2016, 07:14:51 PM »
kevin i know yuhs ah man who used to post here under the handle NASHY, and i know that you still browse the site now and then, so i hope this message would reach you in a timely fashion.

but anyway, between you and me yute that is a real kakahole move yuh about to make and the one that would suffer the most is you and i'll tell you why.

as much as you don't rate coach hart and wants to teach him a lesson, coach hart bread done butter on both sides, and david john williams business done fix well good and would never want for anything as long as he remains alive, while you on the other hand just began to experience the taste of success and have a lot of grounds to cover before you could exclaim that yuh reach where yuh goin.

you must remember that you are no spring chicken, and while 26 is still considered quite young in a footballer's career and in most footballing circles some would even go as far as to claim that you're in your prime at 27, but what they fail to contemplate is that it only applies to ppl who have already played on the highest level and is winding down their career.

at 26 ballers are renewing their contracts with their old clubs or moving on to a better situation to ensure regular playing time for the next three to four years, not for men who's just getting their feet wet.

the move you are about to make is for men like messi, kaka, saurez, di maria,neymar even your team mate KJ, men who stamp their seal on football and could look back and say that they played on the highest level , have been to a world cup and a club cup final and they did it all at a very young age and have the finances to back up the accolades,you on the other hand has done absolutely nothing and is starting off your career in a league where old inconsequential players go to retire.

right now you're about to miss out on one of the biggest tournament in concacaf where tons of scouts and big name agents attend to shop for the next best talent and you want to blow it over your pride??? man you really need to reconsider your decision, i don;t know who the hell is counseling you but you need to get far away from that person.

breddren you still haven't played on the highest level, you still haven't won a regional championship, in reality the only thing you have done was to win a USL cup and no one who's anyone cares bout that, so in reality you still have a lot to achieve before you could make them kind of moves, and it's these kind of tournaments where players who have spend most their careers in bush leagues long for to be seen by the right people who can prop and elevate their careers.

i hope you mr williams and the coaching staff could come to an understanding and let cooler heads prevail, bc i fear that if you pull that move this coach here would never trust you ever again, let alone look on you as a viable option just like he turn his back on keon daniel, i know if i was in his position i wouldn't if my best player turned his back on me on the eve of a big tournament, how could coach recover from that to have confidence in such a player.

you remember how hard it was for you to sit out the gold cup (your words), and how much you wanted to contribute but was impeded by injury? meh boy imagine if by some miracle your team mates pulled a rabbit out ah hat and qualify for the world cup, think of how hard it would be for you to miss out on that, and you would if you sit out a year, bc hart would not look on you again if you did that, i guarantee it!!

in closing, go ask yorke and latas how hard it was to be banished from football, and for the same kind of behavior that you exhibit. them kinda moves is for fellas like levi garcia, he could probably get away with that bc he's a spring chicken with plenty football to play and he's already playing on a very high level in europe and probably doesn't need international appearances to be scouted, nor for work permits.

i implore you nashy to rethink your decision and don't make something that simple and easy to work out snowball into an unnecessary debacle. i know bigger players who would swim an ocean just to represnt their country, just ask carlito tevez or your team mate kaka.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 07:40:52 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>