March 28, 2024, 07:00:10 PM

Author Topic: Kevin Molino Thread.  (Read 162429 times)

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: a message to NASHY
« Reply #480 on: October 15, 2016, 08:17:35 PM »
Well said JC, I hope he reads it as well  :beermug:

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: October 15, 2016, 09:06:28 PM »
Well written, as a fan of our NASHY. I want him leading from the front. But is pretty much up to you breds, deep down SH wants you in, he called you back within the team immediately after you were fit again because he believed in you. I urge you to make a believer out of him, your teammates and us the fans.

Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: October 16, 2016, 12:09:10 AM »
Nashy needs to apologise to his national teammates and his coach for letting them all down before he is allowed anywhere near our national team again as far as I am concerned.
Man has allowed a hattrick against Caribbean minors go to his head.
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: October 16, 2016, 03:44:09 AM »
Words of Wisdom from Just Cool. One should not make major decisions in the heat of passion nor when angry / Upset. Maybe Kaka can put some sense into his head. It is not only about his career but also about the Team bonding and creating that family feeling that Conte is talking about with Chelsea. To take a year off is to take a permanent holiday from Wearing the national Colors.

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kevin Molino Thread.
« Reply #484 on: October 16, 2016, 06:45:12 AM »
Imo another tool who should not be on this team is Peltier. This guy's comments on this Molino situation beggars belief. Social media should not be for everyone cause they ain't smart enough to know when and when NOT to use it.

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: October 16, 2016, 09:05:53 AM »
Is not now I realise Peliter is a fool. Ent he retire after he wasn't picked recently. Is he even playing football??

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #486 on: October 16, 2016, 02:10:20 PM »
Going through Peltier Twitter feed, he seem to have a personal dislike for Hart. Something bout not being shown respect.

Could be that Hart too hard or could be them man too soft. I suspect is more of the latter, but all ah we jus speculating.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: October 16, 2016, 02:23:20 PM »
Pelter is a f00cking dunce, Hart drop him because he just aint good, how he could get vix for that? Ent he team in Slovakia sell him too.

Be reasonable nah, rise yuh game and you will get call back.

This man head gone and he taking kakakhole Peltier with him.

T&T should make it to de WC, they go sorry.

All is not done, improve yuh game and I am sure Hart will pick yuh, simple as that.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: October 16, 2016, 02:25:27 PM »
And where dem fellas reach football-wise? Ah bunch ah mediocrity-driven saga boys
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: October 16, 2016, 02:34:23 PM »
Peltier is as thick as mud. I can't see who he'd replace on the team tbh, so I'm not sure why he p***ed he's not getting picked. Fella ain't even score ah goal all season and he playing as a centre forward. Dem real full of themselves.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 02:40:10 PM by Thomo »

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: October 16, 2016, 02:55:00 PM »
Wais the scene with Richard Roy?  He playing Scottish Premier League. Might be an option..

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: October 16, 2016, 03:02:30 PM »
Don't know why this is such a big issue.

Whether he retire or not, he should not be a factor moving forward.

If he have a crew on the team and they upset, well them fellas duncier than I thought.

I doubt that's the case though, these fellas are professionals.

Team always bigger than one man, no matter who. This is very reminiscent of the Yorke/Latapy vs Simoes fiasco. And the players involved now cant even begin to lace up them boys boots.

Based on all reports of his transgressions, he has let his country down. And anybody (including himself) who could defend that should also be let go.

Is not like the team in form these days anyway...

I wonder if they tell Beenhakker about this lol.

Offline Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: October 16, 2016, 03:31:52 PM »
If these tools get their way and Hart is fired or resigns, what next?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #493 on: October 16, 2016, 11:21:48 PM »
Hart not going anywhere...

I rather make the big dance than win the Caribbean cup, we have already proven we are the best in the Caribbean

Yes I would love the extra matches but we have to move on

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #494 on: October 16, 2016, 11:40:21 PM »
Welcome back.. how was the sabbatical?

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: October 18, 2016, 04:37:53 PM »
Looks like he heeded KJ advice....according to wired868
Thanks Father...wiser heads have prevailed

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: October 18, 2016, 05:35:11 PM »
Good sense prevails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: October 18, 2016, 05:47:59 PM »
Jeez. Finally some common sense prevailing.

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: October 18, 2016, 06:22:52 PM »
No Player is Bigger than the Team. Once Molino is committed to the team, I say let him face the music from the Coach and TTFA and let us move on.
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: October 18, 2016, 06:33:02 PM »
If Cap'n K wants to give him a break am fine with that .
Don't like his last Jesus quote tho ,dude we've been there and seen it all before and if you was not worth it we would not even bother type !
But it's such a small sacrifice to skip a handful of party's and not be Jonesin in your room ,just so you can make it to Footballs biggest party ,the World Cup !

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: October 18, 2016, 07:27:34 PM »
Now let's move on, be prepared to fight for a place again molino. I'm glad this is over with, we have some important games coming up. Let's go T&T!!
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #501 on: October 18, 2016, 10:01:36 PM »
Forgiveness is necessary but his actions have costed the team a berth in the CC..

I believe Guerra and hopefully Keron can step into the role and let Molino ride pine until he proves himself once more..

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Molino offers public apology
« Reply #502 on: October 19, 2016, 07:09:25 AM »
Molino offers public apology
By Joel Bailey (T&T Newsday)

National midfielder Kevin Molino yesterday publicly apologised for the first time for two embarrassing incidents of breaking team curfew in the space of a month which left his immediate future with the Soca Warriors in serious doubt.

The 26-year-old, on his Instagram page, discussed his recent pair of disciplinary issues, which saw him fined ahead of the September 2 CONCACAF World Cup qualifier at home to Guatemala and omitted by TT coach Stephen Hart from the squad for last Tuesday’s Caribbean Cup qualifier away to Martinique.

The midfielder, who plays for Orlando City FC in the American MLS (Major League Soccer), was fined by the technical staff for breaking curfew to attend a boat cruise on August 30. And last Monday, a day before the Martinique fixture in Fort-de-France, Molino allegedly paid the price for attending a nightclub in Woodbrook on October 7 during camp.

On Sunday, team captain Kenwyne Jones, through a media release, implored Molino to “put everything behind him - apologise properly to (the) coach, staff and players and by extension Trinidad and Tobago - and move forward together as a unit.” It appears Jones’ remarks have been heeded by the talented attacking player who had previously declared on Snapchat that he intended to take a year off from national duties despite crucial World Cup qualifiers against Costa Rica and Honduras kicking off next month.

Molino stressed his commitment to the national team yesterday.

“Playing the beautiful game is all that matters to me, especially for my country,” Molino wrote on his Instagram page yesterday. “It’s what I’ve dreamt of all my life.

“My recent decisions do not reflect that, and for this I am sorry,” said Molino. “I am also aware of the effects my choices have had on the TT coaching staff, TT FA (TT Football Association), my teammates, fans and friends. And I apologise for this as well.

“My childhood dream is still alive and I’m 100% committed to representing the red, black and white if I am lucky enough to be selected again,” Molino said, while closing with the hashtag ‘Let who is without sin cast the first stone”.

The last sentence by Molino is very telling as the TTFA president David John-Williams, in a telephone interview yesterday, indicated that the TT FA executive plans to meet with Hart, before the end of the month, to discuss the matter involving the midfielder’s omission from the national squad last week.

“We got a report from the coaching staff,” said John-Williams. “The Board is going to sit down with Mr Hart, he’s out of the country and he comes back on Thursday, and then we’ll meet with Mr Hart.” Asked if the matter will be dealt with before the CONCACAF Final Round begins, John-Williams replied, “yes. It’s a sure thing that it’s going to be rectified before then.”
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: October 19, 2016, 07:16:09 AM »
I agree with Contro to some extent. His actions cost the team with respect to the Caribbean Cup.

I guess where i am torn is that if the TTFA takes more punitive action as far as a ban then it could hurt the WC campaign. SH has responded to the apology saying there was never an issue with respect to his attitude on the field of play. Keron and Guerra are options but i have to leave it to the coach to determine who he wants on the field.

He was banned for 1 match, to set precedent for others a 2 game ban may have been adequate but its a toss up. If others based on form surge ahead of him then that will be the case, indiscretion or not.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: October 19, 2016, 08:26:52 AM »
the dilemma is where do we draw the line between - a young man reacting in the moment (people make mistakes) vs being a professional.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 01:23:44 PM by Jumbie »

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: October 19, 2016, 08:52:54 AM »
Finally some closure.

I trust the coach to deal with the disciplinary actions as he deems appropriate. More importantly this will bring some much needed stability to the camp.

KM will need to re-earn the trust he has lost with the coaching staff, his team mates and the fans regardless of what punishment is given.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: October 19, 2016, 08:56:35 AM »
“My childhood dream is still alive and I’m 100% committed to representing the red, black and white if I am lucky enough to be selected again,” Molino said, while closing with the hashtag ‘Let who is without sin cast the first stone”.

The last sentence by Molino is very telling as the TTFA president David John-Williams, in a telephone interview yesterday, indicated that the TT FA executive plans to meet with Hart, before the end of the month, to discuss the matter involving the midfielder’s omission from the national squad last week.

What happen? Hart was in de same fete, and dais why he get ketch???
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: October 19, 2016, 11:07:45 AM »

‘Let who is without sin cast the first stone”.
That COULD be directed to those who criticized him and not necessarily a dig at the coach
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: October 19, 2016, 02:50:55 PM »
Weird how the same Corn Curls allyuh lambastin commending Nashy for his about face lol

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: October 19, 2016, 03:05:20 PM »
Weird how the same Corn Curls allyuh lambastin commending Nashy for his about face lol

Saw that.

Who feels it knows it.

Plus, no player really wants to be a spectator.

1]; } ?>