April 13, 2024, 04:58:25 AM

Author Topic: Is T&T a country run by nincompoops bent on taking us 50 years backwards?  (Read 1179 times)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
My observations for the past year or so leads me to draw this conclusion.

Am I the only one here who is deeply concerned with the backwardness that is going on in T&T at a time when we are supposed to be maturing as a unified nation where every creed and race can find an equal place after 50 years of Independence?

The future for T&T after 50 years of independence looks grim as we are going backwards rather forward in most areas from politics to education to healthcare to sports, music and culture.

Is it true that the best we could do right now is pray?

PS: I am not a PNM or UNC or any other party loyalist but just a concerned citizen who is watching my country go to the dogs and feeling totally helpless and unable to do anything about it.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 10:04:19 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
My observations for the past year or leads me to draw this conclusion.

Am I the only one here who is deeply concerned with the backwardness that is going on in T&T at a time when we are supposed to be maturing as a unified nation where every creed and race can find an equal place after 50 years of Independence?

The future for T&T after 50 years of independence looks grim as we are going backwards rather forward in most areas from politics to education to healthcare to sports, music and culture.

PS: I am not a PNM or UNC or any other party loyalist but just a concerned citizen who is watching my country go to the dogs and feeling totally helpless and unable to do anything about it.

Well if yuh criticize u is PNM Manning is yuh man ets so doh study it as a friend on BB say we vote 4 liff up. D PM being lifted up 2 dunk a basketball is where we reach.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
yes we are.. Trinidadians are living 300 years backwards.. It will take  me to go back home,  sex a ting, gave she a baby then bring di children here and raised them in the USA,  and then let them go govern those backward niggers and coolies there .. they are all a bunch of f**king dumb ass.. yu ever see any part a di wurld where a sports person lifting up a PM.. yu ever see any part at this world where a PM bowing to someone foot? yu ever see any wey in di wurld PM meeting with gangsters?  Trinidadians are a bunch of dumb f**ks and they are 300 years backwards..!!!!!! I getting  to di point to dislike that country I was Born in... we footballers and dem who took us to the biggest stage in di wurld still eh get di money yet still we government palancing wid shaq... f**king wutless eh ... who vex vex ... war going to mi 4th a July parade with my kids wey....
I gone before a buss a blood vessel wey....
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
yes we are.. Trinidadians are living 300 years backwards.. It will take  me to go back home,  sex a ting, gave she a baby then bring di children here and raised them in the USA,  and then let them go govern those backward niggers and coolies there .. they are all a bunch of f**king dumb ass.. yu ever see any part a di wurld where a sports person lifting up a PM.. yu ever see any part at this world where a PM bowing to someone foot? yu ever see any wey in di wurld PM meeting with gangsters?  Trinidadians are a bunch of dumb f**ks and they are 300 years backwards..!!!!!! I getting  to di point to dislike that country I was Born in... we footballers and dem who took us to the biggest stage in di wurld still eh get di money yet still we government palancing wid shaq... f**king wutless eh ... who vex vex ... war going to mi 4th a July parade with my kids wey....
war

WTF....Jus to  :-\ :devil: :beermug:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile

I ent tryin to give no seta intelligent reply, but I don't really think the PP doing that much worse than the PNM or whoever.  I think is tribalism is the rut we have to get out of for the next 10-20 years, to really achieve anything. Is like if you on the PNM side it only negative you could say about the other side - how Pm get hold up for shak to dunk.  Really? 20 yrs down the line, was that really worth any thought? so if everybody on that petty vibes (not just the nincompoop leaders), then a 3-4 iteration complex problem will be impossible to solve.
So then you end up with people like Ian 'crime stoppers' and Jack, who jus say f0k the bullsh!t and do whatever he think (is right?), or people like (present) manning who jus rock back and and observe the crap that going on and every once in a while point out some folly. But really, I see no hope without unity. as long as two sides exist then is to jus observe and hope that too much of your family ent get killed.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 11:10:56 AM by kounty »

truetrini

war

Happy Fourth bredda....

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

I ent tryin to give no seta intelligent reply, but I don't really think the PP doing that much worse than the PNM or whoever.  I think is tribalism is the rut we have to get out of for the next 10-20 years, to really achieve anything. Is like if you on the PNM side it only negative you could say about the other side - how Pm get hold up for shak to dunk.  Really? 20 yrs down the line, was that really worth any thought? so if everybody on that petty vibes (not just the nincompoop leaders), then a 3-4 iteration complex problem will be impossible to solve.
So then you end up with people like Ian 'crime stoppers' and Jack, who jus say f0k the bullsh!t and do whatever he think (is right?), or people like (present) manning who jus rock back and and observe the crap that going on and every once in a while point out some folly. But really, I see no hope without unity. as long as two sides exist then is to jus observe and hope that too much of your family ent get killed.

Really???? This current government is not about the governance of the people of TnT as long as it is pursuing its Indian agenda it is never going to be about governing.

1]; } ?>