2 (13.3%)
Police FC
0 (0%)
St Ann's Rangers
0 (0%)
Central FC
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: 2012/13 Pro League Fixtures.  (Read 15345 times)

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2012/13 Pro League Fixtures.
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2012, 10:02:36 AM »

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2012, 05:24:57 AM »
Sharkes are proud to announce tickets are available for Central FC Sharks vs St Anns Rangers this Saturday 3rd November 2012 @ Ato Boldon Stadium from 5pm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNP-LDslnRs

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2012, 07:30:31 AM »
Big week for Central. St Anns on Saturday, W.Connection on Tuesday, Defence Force on Saturday   :nailbiting: :praying:

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2012, 09:17:33 PM »
Any scores yet?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2012, 09:24:46 PM »
Any scores yet?

Police 1-5 Caledonia
Defence Force 3-0 Central FC
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Caledonia can't stop scoring....Central just can't score!!
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2012, 09:25:20 PM »
Caledonia beat Police 5-1 tonight at Hasely Crawford Stadium. Thats 11 goals in 2 games for the Morvant based team and leaves them clear at the top of the Pro League. However, the victory was somewhat tamed by the poor attendance at this double header, with no more than 300 souls to witness this demonstration of goalscoring ability.

In the second game, a rather poor Defence Force still managed to put 3 goals past a Central F.C. team who failed to turn up. This was the second 3-0 defeat of the Sharks by the Army team in two meetings and questions need to be asked of the California based club. However, as in the first meeting of the two teams, the result rather flatters the victors as this could easily have been a different outcome had Central arrived with their shooting boots. U.S. import, Ladule Lako Losarah gave a tireless performance up front and could have leveled the scores when his shot from distance hit the bar.

Unfortunately for the Sharks, soon after, a needless quick free kick by Keron Cummings resulted in the Defence Force second goal. The army team always create chances and although their conversion rate is not good, on this occasion because Sharks keeper, Marvin Phillip gave a superb performance, even so  they always seem to score enough. Meanwhile, Central need some self examination to determine just how they can swing the axis from conceding to scoring.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
Re: Caledonia can't stop scoring....Central just can't score!!
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2012, 12:45:12 AM »
tenacity up front...........the american really played but it seemed that not all players were playing all the time

now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2012, 06:46:13 PM »
 ;D ;D is Defence Force alyu play, Central FC eh ready for that kind of Football,alyu forget is the same guys who was in control of NE Stars,they have ideas for everything besides Football,they eh beating nobody.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2012, 06:58:14 PM »
;D ;D is Defence Force alyu play, Central FC eh ready for that kind of Football,alyu forget is the same guys who was in control of NE Stars,they have ideas for everything besides Football,they eh beating nobody.

Why the negativity, Coops? You really telling me we should leave football as it is? Referees not being booked, no ball boys at games, players with no knowledge of hydration and nutrition, professionals playing small goal the day before a league game, empty stands?

I have no objection to constructive criticism, as I know we could do more, but destructive criticism like yours achieves nothing. Come nah bro, try to bring change not bitchiness.  :yellowcard:

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2012, 07:19:22 AM »
coops the man call yuh ah bitch in smart they :-\
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2012, 07:38:30 AM »
coops the man call yuh ah bitch in smart they :-\

What adjective would you use to describe these comments?

Central FC eh ready for that kind of Football,alyu forget is the same guys who was in control of NE Stars,they have ideas for everything besides Football,they eh beating nobody.

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2012, 08:13:34 AM »

Well well well, I have a follower..

And here the sad thing, Mr Harrison said he sign the Joe Public players to sit on the bench yet they playing in every game for Central FC and if my memory serves me well, Tinto even scored a double for them last game. What a bunch of lies, here him come now and say Rix develop them. Glad to see Marvin Phillip and Goodridge is having good games for them to, another starter and key players.

Sad that is foolish Englishman could come here and talk non sense and yet have a bunch of followers, a bunch of crap to distrack the real point.

Jack will rise again !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2012, 10:38:24 AM »

And here the sad thing, Mr Harrison said he sign the Joe Public players to sit on the bench yet they playing in every game for Central FC and if my memory serves me well, Tinto even scored a double for them last game. What a bunch of lies, here him come now and say Rix develop them. Glad to see Marvin Phillip and Goodridge is having good games for them to, another starter and key players.

Sad that is foolish Englishman could come here and talk non sense and yet have a bunch of followers, a bunch of crap to distrack the real point.

Ah man get ketch with he double account and trying to play it off.   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

one and de same
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2012, 11:25:43 AM »

Actually, you are correct, I misled you. Tinto and Phillip didn't start on the bench, they started in the stands. Now they are back to the top form they had back in the day. Guess the coach was just lucky, eh?

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2012, 11:07:48 AM »
Updated
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2012, 07:48:50 AM »
Anyone knows yesterday's results ?

FRIDAY
14-12-2012, 6:00pm, St. Ann’s Rangers v Police FC, Hasely Crawford Stadium
14-12-2012, 8:00pm, Caledonia AIA v Central FC, Hasely Crawford Stadium

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2012, 09:15:06 AM »
Anyone knows yesterday's results ?

FRIDAY

Fixtures were rearranged on Monday.

Central F.C. were due to play a home match vs North East Stars at Manny Ramjohn on Friday.  WConnection were home to Police at same venue.

Caledonia were carded for Hasely Crawford vs St Anns Rangers and second match was due to be Army vs T&TEC on Saturday 15th

However, Central F.C. appealed against the fixture being designated as their home match with less than a week to promote it, so it was postponed.

Also, Caledonia requested a postponement due to 5 players away with national team.

W.Connection drew 1-1 with Police.  As far as I'm aware, todays match will go ahead.

Next weekends fixtures are:

FRIDAY

21-12-2012, 6:00pm, Caledonia AIA v Central FC, Hasely Crawford Stadium
                 8:00pm,  Defence Force vs W.Connection  Hasely Crawford Stadium

Saturday

22-12-2012, 5:00pm, Police F.C. v  St. Ann’s Rangers, Manny Ramjohn Stadium
                  7:00pm, T&TEC vs North East Stars  Manny Ramjohn Stadium

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2012, 09:24:20 AM »

Correct (comment in bold, that is), for the first time. Sometimes I wonder if "leader" and "follower" is ...... from the same    ..... family.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 09:26:19 AM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2012, 09:38:11 AM »
The TT Pro League is the worst organization I know, they beat back the TTFF by miles.

Nothing wrong if they want to change schedules, but inform the people ands when no one comes to games they wonder why.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2012, 09:45:55 AM »
Football supporter, I sent you the fixtures and you said it was correct as far as you know, now you are saying Central F.C. were due to play a home match vs North East Stars at Manny Ramjohn on Friday ????

Which is it ?

Here is the original fixtures, can you correct them ?

FRIDAY

SATURDAY
15-12-2012, 5:00pm, T&TEC v North East Stars, Manny Ramjohn Stadium
15-12-2012, 7:00pm, W Connection v Defence Force, Manny Ramjohn Stadium

FRIDAY
21-12-2012, 6:00pm, Police FC v W Connection, Hasely Crawford Stadium
21-12-2012, 8:00pm, Defence Force v T&TEC, Hasely Crawford Stadium

SATURDAY
22-12-2012, 4:00pm, Caledonia AIA v St. Ann’s Rangers, Hasely Crawford Stadium
22-12-2012, 5:00pm, North East Stars v Central FC, Larry Gomes Stadium

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2012, 10:34:51 AM »
Football supporter, I sent you the fixtures and you said it was correct as far as you know, now you are saying Central F.C. were due to play a home match vs North East Stars at Manny Ramjohn on Friday ????

Which is it ?

Here is the original fixtures, can you correct them ?

FRIDAY

SATURDAY
15-12-2012, 5:00pm, T&TEC v North East Stars, Manny Ramjohn Stadium
15-12-2012, 7:00pm, W Connection v Defence Force, Manny Ramjohn Stadium

FRIDAY
21-12-2012, 6:00pm, Police FC v W Connection, Hasely Crawford Stadium
21-12-2012, 8:00pm, Defence Force v T&TEC, Hasely Crawford Stadium

SATURDAY
22-12-2012, 4:00pm, Caledonia AIA v St. Ann’s Rangers, Hasely Crawford Stadium
22-12-2012, 5:00pm, North East Stars v Central FC, Larry Gomes Stadium

Flex, welcome to my world!!  I think when I sent you the fixtures, I did include a warning lol  Fixtures I posted are correct.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2012, 10:53:49 AM »
The TT Pro League is the worst organization I know, they beat back the TTFF by miles.

Nothing wrong if they want to change schedules, but inform the people ands when no one comes to games they wonder why.

I understand your concerns. While I would never speak on the Pro Leagues behalf, I would point out that the stadiums are not under the control of the Pro League and bookings are subject to cancellation. There has been problems with the lights at Larry Gomes, which were not fixed sooner as the stadium is due to be refurbished, which may now be taking place.

As I understand it, the league want as many double headers as possible to try to offer better value for money to supporters, as well as hoping that four sets of fans would create a good atmosphere. Therefore, they try to place home fixtures as conveniently as possible.

Central F.C., while understanding of the leagues fixture intentions, felt it unfair to switch an away game to a home game at such short notice. The club are building from a fan base of zero. We played home games at Larry Gomes and Manny Ramjohn and only one at Ato Boldon. With only four remaining home games, the club believes they have to capitalise on these games to prepare for next season.

By the time the situation was resolved, Caledonia had also requested a postponement. They would not have been aware until late Tuesday night if their players were returning home.

I cannot comment on why these changes were not publicised. As Central F.C. had never promoted the rearranged game, no Central F.C. marketing or publicity had taken place aside from a few comments last week concerning the scheduled upcoming fixture vs Caledonia.

On behalf of Central F.C., I apologise for any misunderstanding or inconvenience caused by this fixture rescheduling.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2012, 07:30:15 PM »
Defence Force 3 - 2 T&TEC

Army are now top having played 6 won 4 drawn 1 and lost 1

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2012, 06:24:19 AM »

I understand your concerns. While I would never speak on the Pro Leagues behalf, I would point out that the stadiums are not under the control of the Pro League and bookings are subject to cancellation. There has been problems with the lights at Larry Gomes, which were not fixed sooner as the stadium is due to be refurbished, which may now be taking place.

As I understand it, the league want as many double headers as possible to try to offer better value for money to supporters, as well as hoping that four sets of fans would create a good atmosphere. Therefore, they try to place home fixtures as conveniently as possible.

Central F.C., while understanding of the leagues fixture intentions, felt it unfair to switch an away game to a home game at such short notice. The club are building from a fan base of zero. We played home games at Larry Gomes and Manny Ramjohn and only one at Ato Boldon. With only four remaining home games, the club believes they have to capitalise on these games to prepare for next season.

By the time the situation was resolved, Caledonia had also requested a postponement. They would not have been aware until late Tuesday night if their players were returning home.

I cannot comment on why these changes were not publicised. As Central F.C. had never promoted the rearranged game, no Central F.C. marketing or publicity had taken place aside from a few comments last week concerning the scheduled upcoming fixture vs Caledonia.

On behalf of Central F.C., I apologise for any misunderstanding or inconvenience caused by this fixture rescheduling.

FS, this has nothing to do with Central FC...

This has been going on for years, the rescheduling of matches without proper notification to the fans and to press has always been an issue.

The rescheduling also aftects the players and their game, it could surely kill the flow of a team.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2012, 08:20:26 AM »

FS, this has nothing to do with Central FC...

This has been going on for years, the rescheduling of matches without proper notification to the fans and to press has always been an issue.

The rescheduling also aftects the players and their game, it could surely kill the flow of a team.

Agreed

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2012, 07:55:08 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ohTgoCWk7Tw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ohTgoCWk7Tw</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xN69sGkK9XM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xN69sGkK9XM</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2013, 06:54:19 AM »
Caledonia, Connection stalemate plays into Army favour.
ttproleague.com.

Caledonia AIA and defending Digicel Pro League Champions DIRECTV W Connection attempt to close the gap on leaders Defence Force ricocheted  in favour of the soldiers.

A 0-0 result between second positioned Caledonia and third positioned Connection at the Hasely Crawford Stadium in the second match of a Round Two Match Day Two double header saw both teams slip although having a game each in hand.

Defence Force which edged North East Stars 1-0 in the first match of the night for its sixth consecutive League win, enjoys 22 points from 9 matches. While Caledonia sits behind with 17 points and Connection with 13 from 8 games each.

With the standings unchanged, North East Stars remained fourth with 10 points from 8 matches and Police FC fifth with 9 points after nine matches.

Connection striker Jerrel Britto had an opening in the 10th minute from inside the area but his connection to a Kern Cupid cross from the right, guided the ball wide.

Connection which suffered 1-0 defeat against Caledonia in the semi-final round of the First Citizens Cup and were held 1-1 in Round One of the League, had another effort in the 18th minute.

Read More

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2013, 06:55:02 AM »
Jorsling strike keeps Army with momentum.
ttproleague.com.

An 82nd minute item by Defence Force forward Devorn Jorsling on Friday night kept winning at the top of the Digicel Pro League Championship.

After being marshaled by goalkeeper Cleon John throughout the match, Jorsling broke the deadlock with eight minutes on the board for a 1-0 win over North East Stars.

It was Defence Force's sixth straight win of the Championship and North East Stars second straight defeat.

The Ross Russell-coached soldiers now enjoy 22 points at the top, six points clear of second positioned Caledonia AIA (16 points) who takes on third positioned W Connection (12 points) in the second match of the Round Two Match Day Two double header at the Hasely Crawford Stadium.

Meantime the Stars are fourth on the standings with 10 points.

The Angus Eve coached-Stars were on the defense in the 17th minute but earned applause when John made successive saves by blocking out a strike by Jorsling and recovered brilliantly to deny the Defence Force forward again.

Read More

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2013, 10:47:44 AM »
Go this message from ttproleague (great work by them to let us know before hand).

The League has been recently informed by the Management of the Mannie Ramjohn Stadium that they would be unable to accommodate our scheduled booking on Friday 18th January.

This has become necessary due to refurbishment work which is to be carried out on the Athletic Track and Main Field.

The fixtures for Round Two Match Day Three in the Digicel Pro League will now be played as follows:

Friday 18th January
-------------------------
DirecTV W. Connection F.C. vs St. Ann's Rangers F.C. - 6pm (Ato Boldon Stadium)
Defence Force F.C. vs Caledonia AIA - 8pm (Ato Boldon Stadium)

Saturday 19th January
---------------------------
North East Stars F.C. - 5pm (Ato Boldon Stadium)
T&TEC F.C. vs Central F.C. - 7pm (Ato Boldon Stadium)

Live Friday and Saturday at the Ato Boldon Stadium.

Admission $30.00, Kids Under 12 are FREE.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2013, 08:27:19 AM »
Results

18-01-2013, 6:00pm, W Connection 2 (Hashim Arcia 11, Joevin Jones 42) v St. Ann’s Rangers 0, Ato Boldon Stadium

18-01-2013, 8:00pm, Defence Force 5 (Kareem Joseph 10 own-goal, Devorn Jorsling 18-Pen, 26, Kevon Carter 43, Josimar Belgrave 88) v Caledonia AIA 1 (Sheldon Holder 9), Ato Boldon Stadium

« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 05:00:58 AM by Flex »

1]; } ?>