April 20, 2024, 10:07:03 AM

Author Topic: Nice article on FIFA website of "the comeback kings"  (Read 6884 times)

Offline IBz

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Nice article on FIFA website of "the comeback kings"
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2005, 06:01:37 PM »
Man not infallible... man does make mistakes, bad judgements or decisions that may be self-serving at times... but who is we to judge them on that, we not in their shoes.  When yuh hornin' yuh gyal and reach back home and say "dodo I luv yuh"... who judgin' you?!!  I know yuh not thinking yuh do anything wrong??

Well I is a big Latas and Yorke fan... admitedly disappointed 'bout some of their past decisions... but in the end they BOTH come through for T&T in ways that we could have only dreamt about months ago.  So truthfully... without them we would really be contemplating if Guatemala could beat Bahrain, not T&T.  Is because of them and their timely contributions that we in such a fortunate position to still be fighting for Germany.  Yuh think anyone else that was in T&T camp before could have controlled a game like Latas??

So they are real warriors with enormous talent and they dun apologize for past immaturity.  Now instead of fighting down the men & dem we should be unifiied and only be studying how to drop two scud on them flicking Tailban and dem when they land in T&T... focus on the unfinished mission at hand.

We have to learn from the past and concentrate on the FUTURE... Bahrain... take ah page out of the DON's playbook... Latas blank him too at first, but yuh see when Latas finally answer the call Beenie open he hands and say 'welcome', no bad vibes... jus' like the prodigal son return.

So allyuh release that negativity and study we 'unfinished bizness'!!!  :beermug:

Offline teddy bear

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2005, 03:25:35 AM »
I can see both sides of the story and both points of views. How he left in last campaign I remember men on ole site sayin his name should not be mentioned on this board again.But everyone makes mistakes and he has come and given his all recently. I don't know if that is selfish, but T&T benefiting so I fuh dat.

On another note, not that it that important, Ryan Giggs was never legible to play for England's senior team. He was only able to play at school boy level because he attended school in Engalnd.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2005, 04:29:16 AM »
Hey KND, it look like menĀ  does get real vex with yuh observations. Dey even sounding like de go chop yuh!
I getting real kicks at de stcuhipid people violently opposing yuh. Tuh dem football is only about the player on the field.
If we do make it I hope that the administration etc prepare de team in all aspects on and off the field, so we don't get 15 from france, holland etc in de first rounds

We just passionate about our football.  we love de general and we cant handle men whose opinion destabilizing our ambitious drive.

s-o-f, de man make some stupid observations!!! Latas didnt have to come back, before latas came, we had 4 out of 18 pts, how de hell that could be "on de verge of qualification"?

since he came back, we go 9 out of 12 pts, so who is de real beneficiary? Latas? If u know anyone who does be in the camp and in the training sessions, they would easily tell u that there is such a great aura within the team since latas has come back, and i would rather appreciate that than look for some reason to inject negativity!

nobody ent wat tuh chop nobody, if KND goes to germany and i meet him up he might get some cuss, but at de end of de day, is one love!

ah love it!!

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

1]; } ?>