April 19, 2024, 03:08:53 AM

Author Topic: BAHRAIN TOO HOT FOR PANAMA  (Read 8052 times)

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Re: BAHRAIN TOO HOT FOR PANAMA
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2005, 07:33:22 AM »
JDB, dont be scared, look at when panama arrived, and looked at when they played!

that jet lagged panama side was probably a little over the level of Tobago United.

Nice analysis "peter" and "concerned".  

That panama friendly was totally useless to bahrain, since they played with men that not playing against us, and even if dey say that they were giving other playing a view, they werent playing against good enough opposition to that a good performance would warrant inclusion into the first team

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2005, 07:35:09 AM »
four goals in last eight minutes.....  sounds like we'll be ok if we attack aggressively for 80 mins, score 3 goals and then defend for the last 10min.... could be a plan...  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Baharara really hvae money to throw away...  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  :chilling:

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2005, 08:34:16 AM »
JDB, dont be scared, look at when panama arrived, and looked at when they played!

that jet lagged panama side was probably a little over the level of Tobago United.

Nice analysis "peter" and "concerned".  

That panama friendly was totally useless to bahrain, since they played with men that not playing against us, and even if dey say that they were giving other playing a view, they werent playing against good enough opposition to that a good performance would warrant inclusion into the first team

ah love it!!

Andre Sam. de man was being sarcastic. Doh dig no horraz....
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2005, 09:12:38 AM »
four goals in last eight minutes.....  sounds like we'll be ok if we attack aggressively for 80 mins, score 3 goals and then defend for the last 10min.... could be a plan...  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Baharara really hvae money to throw away...  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  :chilling:

I know you are supporting your team but you need be realistic. Your team struggles to score even 1 goal against good opposition. 3 ! 3 ! You must be a mad man. T&T has shown that we can score goals, come from behind and defend leads. Don't forget that you're team is here because of a decision by FIFA. In fact you conceed 3 goals and scored only one. Qualifying to the playoff without even winning a game. Furthermore, many  reports have suggested that our defense is weak.The Bahrain press is sadly mistaken. Form what I understand Bahraini players are fast, this is one of your strenghts. Our team is well organised with very strong and able defenders. If you coach plays 3-5-2 against us you'll receive at least 3 goals.  I am so confident of T&T qualifying that I will say that even a 1-0 win against Bahrain will be enough to send us through. Once we win, It will force you to play an open game against us in Bahrain and players like Carlos Edwards and Latapy we will capitalise on the space and create chances for Stern John and others to score.

Go ahead enjoy your victory against Panama U20 and friends. We aren't bothered even slightly.

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2005, 09:24:31 AM »
What the F*ck was that ref doing.  He act like the gay guy on that show Will and Grace  :rotfl:

Offline Trini Simply Better

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2005, 05:02:13 PM »
Our team B could win it for us against Trini.  I saw Trini play they are nothin to write home about.  After all who are they on the world map of football.  They have not upper hand on us whatsoever. :P :P

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2005, 05:26:52 PM »

Our team B could win it for us against Trini. I saw Trini play they are nothin to write home about. After all who are they on the world map of football. They have not upper hand on us whatsoever. :P :P

Uzbekistan is but a shadow of Trinidad and Tobago and your team couldn't beat them. Its nice that you came so far but Trinidad and Tobago is the better team and we'll show that on the 12th and the 16th.

Offline talal_13

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2005, 05:46:37 PM »
iam sure bahrain will go to the world cup 2006

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2005, 05:51:06 PM »
well talal u waste a thought    cuz TnT going to the cup!

TNT TNT TUM TUM TUM

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2005, 11:24:58 PM »
Fellas, I in Panama right now.  They had a football call in show in Panama on Thursday night and the big discussion was why they send such a shit team to play in Bahrain.  The hosts was real vex about that.

So don't take too much stock in the result.

Of course we have to be wary of it, but it was a real youthman team that Panama send.

Offline Gibraldo

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2005, 12:00:12 AM »
Come on guys. That result means absolutely nothing.

It is an attempt to make psychologic warfare. I bet, Bahrain will win in Jamaica with 3-0 or so, because they will buy that game. It is all about psychology. Concentrate on your strength, play your football and they have no chance, believe me.

TNT for the WC 2006

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2005, 12:21:37 AM »
actually Bahrain would not buy the game, because it is better if the T and T team thinks we suck and can't play football  ;D

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2005, 05:04:42 AM »
actually Bahrain would not buy the game, because it is better if the T and T team thinks we suck and can't play football  ;D

the entire world already knows you can't play football so one more match makes no difference

Offline Redbelt

• SHIFT_Redline
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
    • PiracyUnlimited.com, Anime & Manga
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2005, 06:13:14 AM »

the entire world already knows you can't play football so one more match makes no difference

Then I guess we are Asia's 4th strongest team by mistake!
Maybe somone typed our name instead of India!

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2005, 06:21:24 AM »

Then I guess we are Asia's 4th strongest team by mistake!
Maybe somone typed our name instead of India!

I believe there are 4 teams from Asia that have qualified for Germany already and Bahrain isn't one of them

Offline Trini Simply Better

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2005, 07:13:49 AM »
Bahrain is # 5 Asia and #4 in the Asian Cup. The biggest continent in the world with almost half the worlds population.  Bahrain is one of the smallest countries in Asia and the world.  Whoever cannot respect our team for such an achievment is sensless. Trinidad team is nothing but our last step on the staircase to reaching the World Cup. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Its funny that you even think you have a chance :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Redbelt

• SHIFT_Redline
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
    • PiracyUnlimited.com, Anime & Manga
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2005, 07:23:47 AM »
Its funny that you even think you have a chance :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

um... actually they do.
But of course I hope we win. Both teams have good points and bad points.
That is if you wanna be realistic.

If you don't want to be realistic:
you don't have a chance :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1]; } ?>