April 24, 2024, 11:40:04 AM

Author Topic: Coops gone local  (Read 5367 times)

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Coops gone local
« on: July 05, 2012, 06:09:42 PM »
Hi All,
     I just want to thank the members on the forum for the friendships and good times we have created here.
    What i want to say here tonight is that i've decided to return home for good and i'm now based in T&T.
    Although i know i may not have to search the website much to know what's going on at home because i will access to everything live,i have already gotten calls made some contacts etc etc since i came,one of the main people came to my home was Mr Keith Lookloy,i have been to one of his practice sessions and hopefully if time permits i'll see a game on Sunday,please don't expect me to come on here and critique anybody.
    I am very busy getting myself organized back into the system so it's a lot of running around,as soon as i'm settled i might be able to dispell some of the old talk you all does get,you going to get it live.
    Look out T&T Coops home.       

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Coops gone local
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 06:13:47 PM »
WELCOME BACK
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 06:25:03 PM »
Good news for T&T football. Hope you can influence some changes.  :beermug:

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 10:09:59 PM »
Well we winning the next Euro Cup.......tiki taka, Kaisoca soccer in dey pweffen.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 10:14:09 PM »
Congratulations & Good luck Mr. Cooper...

Only advice I can offer, Doh sell yuh foreign property just yet. :devil:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 01:58:02 AM »
Hi All,
     I just want to thank the members on the forum for the friendships and good times we have created here.
    What i want to say here tonight is that i've decided to return home for good and i'm now based in T&T.
    Although i know i may not have to search the website much to know what's going on at home because i will access to everything live,i have already gotten calls made some contacts etc etc since i came,one of the main people came to my home was Mr Keith Lookloy,i have been to one of his practice sessions and hopefully if time permits i'll see a game on Sunday,please don't expect me to come on here and critique anybody.
    I am very busy getting myself organized back into the system so it's a lot of running around,as soon as i'm settled i might be able to dispell some of the old talk you all does get,you going to get it live.
    Look out T&T Coops home.       

Wishing you abundant blessings, success, happiness, and good health bro.  Enjoy yuhself back HOME!  No place like it.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2012, 05:03:51 AM »
Congratulations & Good luck Mr. Cooper...

Only advice I can offer, Doh sell yuh foreign property just yet. :devil:
Yuh soooo right bout that!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2012, 06:07:14 AM »
Now this is Good news. Go and make a difference especially with the youths. At least you can be the light at the end of the tunnel. Dont forget to tell them that the first order of business is discipline. When you get settled try to transform the TTFF by mobilizing clubs to get the best personnel to head the organization.
 Check out how Nehemiah , the cup bearer of the king of Persia did it.
 Blessings.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2012, 06:22:46 AM »
Handle yuh stories coops
Despite your medical issues yuh decide to go and pay more than lip service
You is ah badder man than me dais for damn sure

Best of Luck :beermug: :beermug:

oh and if jack promise yuh ah lil back cheque,ignore the above lol! but I still supportin yuh
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2012, 06:47:07 AM »
Home is home, so settle in and do your thing. Wishing you every success.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2012, 07:06:15 AM »
Well is now self yuh in trouble...

T&T gone mad...

Best of luck bro....

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2012, 08:03:15 AM »
Good Luck Mr Coops.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2012, 09:36:40 AM »
Best of luck Coops....sweet sweet T&T

Offline Trevor

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2012, 01:30:56 PM »
Coop's,

Wishing you the best!

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2012, 01:44:08 PM »
I appreciate the support and confidence the fans here have in me but i want all to understand i'm not back home because of Football,it's more a family thing,i miss my family after being away for so long,i could unpack because it's what i want and need.
      It's the norm that i'll get involved in some capacity with Football but on a small scale because everyone home is looking towards me for some kind of guidance/leadreship which have already started to happen,don't expect me to be involved at the TTFF level i don't have the answers for any of their problems,i am willing to help anybody or group that needs my input but Coops had enough.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2012, 02:10:42 PM »
Well is now Jabloteh get saved.  ;D

Welcome home Coops.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2012, 02:38:13 PM »
Coop's talk truth... yuh boy Jack offer yuh a big wuk in National Security nah? ;D

Good luck with de move back home, hope yuh walk with yuh mad pills yuh go need dem lol

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2012, 03:15:57 PM »
Hope you enjoy home sweet home Coop's with your family and friends and please stay safe eh!!  :beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2012, 11:06:18 PM »
I think coops pulling a quick one on we.. I think he dung dey for di Million dollar basketball thing.. I fealing to hit up TNT too and see if I could get draft into one of dem basketball team ... anyway or di other do yu thang brother .. Jes watch yu "contents" remember dem young boys now carrying gun like rambo.. good luck with whatever yu decide to go Home to do bro
Bless

warmonga
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2012, 05:54:49 AM »
Coop's talk truth... yuh boy Jack offer yuh a big wuk in National Security nah? ;D

Good luck with de move back home, hope yuh walk with yuh mad pills yuh go need dem lol
    Aye Bakes,yu make me laugh with this post,i know yu mean well,any help i need i'll be coming at you guys wheather it's moral or physical. 

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2012, 06:08:59 AM »

Welcome home Coops.

VB
       Breds i am no saviour,i intend to do some investigative work on the whole Football scenario as it stand at present,get the facts before i give my thoughts/views.
       I have been to the Arima Velodrome,i did not go out on the playing field but it was well maintained,grass green and well cut,after all the old talk i've heard about there i was surprised to see how well that place looks,the Cycle track in good condition,the Pavillion got new seats etc etc they have a huge maintenance staff working full time there,even the area surrounding the stadium looks great.
      I personally think there would have been the best place for a Pro team to operate from,it's ideal.     

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2012, 07:06:54 AM »
Good luck coops...

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2012, 07:58:50 AM »
welcome home... tnt
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2012, 11:06:36 AM »
All the best Coops. Family then football

TTFF hire the man NOW  :beermug:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2012, 11:33:20 AM »
    Aye Bakes,yu make me laugh with this post,i know yu mean well,any help i need i'll be coming at you guys wheather it's moral or physical. 

Well if anything yuh know we good for a good moral kick in the pants on this website... looking forward to your reports  :beermug:

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2012, 01:38:28 PM »

Welcome home Coops.

VB
       Breds i am no saviour,i intend to do some investigative work on the whole Football scenario as it stand at present,get the facts before i give my thoughts/views.
       I have been to the Arima Velodrome,i did not go out on the playing field but it was well maintained,grass green and well cut,after all the old talk i've heard about there i was surprised to see how well that place looks,the Cycle track in good condition,the Pavillion got new seats etc etc they have a huge maintenance staff working full time there,even the area surrounding the stadium looks great.
      I personally think there would have been the best place for a Pro team to operate from,it's ideal.     

We suggested that North East Stars play there this season, as it's ideal for the community. At the time I did the feasibility study there was worked, including several areas on the pitch where water pooled, and areas of the stand looked a little shaky. But I think it's a great location. I heard that Santa Rosa wanted to play home games there?

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2012, 06:37:37 AM »
i was in P O S and decided to take a walk around St Mary's ground and to my surprise came up on two of my dear friends.
One was Terry Fenwick who had a very professional looking Camp going on there,mordern equipmet,excellent set-up etc in was very impressed with his layout and the session that was in progress,from what i was able to gather it Queens Park
Camp,because of time i did not get into any conversation with him but he is around.

The other one was Dion La Foucade,he was on St Joseph Convent Ground which was next to St Mary's,he too has a huge Camp going on there,these guys are doing quite well,theare organized and there programs are professionally done,we did not talk much as it was not the appropriate to talk,as i said i'm updateing myself.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2012, 06:52:24 AM »
I have just been informrd via the news that Devon Josling in back with Defence Force,he was being interviewed on the sports news,he said it was a family decision.

We all learn from our mistakes,the same thing i said when he left and was chastized for it on the forum he admitted the same thing,it's all about security,a stable future,there is life after Football etc etc i am glad common sense has prevailed.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2012, 07:19:50 AM »
Nice update Coops.

Glad Fenwick still around, but what league QP in ?

Jorsling shouldn't stay and playn de CCL with Cali, he miss a chance of getting scouted...

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2012, 07:45:50 AM »
Congratulations and best of luck on your return home, Coop's.  As mad as things are home is still de place to be.  Enjoy yuh self and time wit de famalee and be safe.  :beermug:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

1]; } ?>