April 25, 2024, 03:11:26 PM

Author Topic: VF Ladies FC receives US support in fight against Aids  (Read 1254 times)

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
VF Ladies FC receives US support in fight against Aids
« on: July 10, 2012, 11:36:27 PM »

United States Ambassador to T&T Beatrice Welters presented a grant for US$8,000 to the VF Ladies Football Club on July 6, as part of the (US) President’s Plan for Aids Relief (Pepfar) initiative. The Maracas, St Joseph-based club is initiating a project called, “One Pass You Don’t Need to Make”. The club will host celebrity football matches and workshops as a platform to share information and raise awareness of the possibility of transference of HIV/Aids from the infected mother to a newborn child. They also plan to share information on the benefits of preventative drugs for infected mothers and alternatives to breastfeeding newborns.  

The Pepfar is the US government’s leading initiative to help those suffering from HIV and Aids around the world. This historic commitment is the largest by any nation to combat a single disease internationally, and PEPFAR investments also help alleviate suffering from other diseases across the global health spectrum. Pepfar is driven by a shared responsibility among donor and partner nations and others to make smart investments to save lives. Pepfar is the cornerstone and largest component of the US President’s Global Health Initiative. With a special focus on improving the health of women, newborns and children, the Global Health Initiative’s goal is to save the greatest number of lives by increasing and building upon what works and, then, supporting countries as they work to improve the health of their own people.

http://www.guardian.co.tt/sport/2012-07-09/vf-ladies-fc-receives-us-support-fight-against-aids

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: VF Ladies FC receives US support in fight against Aids
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 09:43:21 AM »
First time we hearing from Sancho or seeing him since he left North East Stars.

I guess he is anywhere the money is.

Free money, I saw him collecting his donation with a big small.

And who is VF Ladies Football Club, what league do they play in ?

« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 09:49:43 AM by Jack Horner »
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 02:05:38 PM »
First time we hearing from Sancho or seeing him since he left North East Stars.

I guess he is anywhere the money is.

Free money, I saw him collecting his donation with a big small.

And who is VF Ladies Football Club, what league do they play in ?

If only you dragged your head out of a certain persons backside, you would be knowledgeable about local football affairs. Even just searching this site would increase your knowledge. But I suppose you're too busy kissing someones bottom with a big SMALL on your face?

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 05:10:46 AM »
Again, who is VF Ladies Football Club and what league they compete in ? Do they play in WOLF Leauge ?

Is this donation ending up in Sancho's pocket and what is Sancho doing for football in T&T or his community he claim he so care about.

The 2006 Broke Warriors doing anything for money now, from St John's Universtiy to selling fried chicken in a mobile unit.

Kelvin Jack was on the radio last month in Trinidad and no one tuned in, people fedup hear these fool cry for money.

I am happy to see Darryl Mahabir fired Harrison, Sancho and Jeffrey, they were sucking to much money out of the club, that money could be better utilize on players development.

Imagine, Harrison was market Manager and the club dont even have a website or you cant even get a shirt to buy.

Poor Poor. !!!!

« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 05:13:16 AM by Jack Horner »
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 07:15:16 AM »
Again, who is VF Ladies Football Club and what league they compete in ? Do they play in WOLF Leauge ?

Is this donation ending up in Sancho's pocket and what is Sancho doing for football in T&T or his community he claim he so care about.

The 2006 Broke Warriors doing anything for money now, from St John's Universtiy to selling fried chicken in a mobile unit.

Kelvin Jack was on the radio last month in Trinidad and no one tuned in, people fedup hear these fool cry for money.

I am happy to see Darryl Mahabir fired Harrison, Sancho and Jeffrey, they were sucking to much money out of the club, that money could be better utilize on players development.

Imagine, Harrison was market Manager and the club dont even have a website or you cant even get a shirt to buy.

Poor Poor. !!!!

The rumours I'm hearing must be true ...your boss really panicking now eh? He sending his desperate little ass licking bitch to whine and make up stories eh?  Thing is, anything you actually may say one day that might be worth listening to will be ignored because every post you make is dotishness. If you knew anything, you would know that PEPFAR grants are very stringent. It took 14 months for this application to be approved. As opposed to people making millions disappear, all PEPFAR funds must be accounted for before, during and after.

Jealousy is a terrible thing and hobbits like you should be aware that when you make libelous statements, your pimp won't be there to save you in court. 

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2012, 04:19:13 AM »
You keep side stepping my question and for the third time.

Who is VF Ladies Football Club and what league they compete in ? Do they play in WOLF League ?

I now know who you are  Football supporter, and all time time I thought you were Sancho until one of your buddies send me a PM telling me who you are and its none other than Kevin Harrison.

I saw Kevin Harrison the other day and he now works with a good friend my mine at Full Circle.

Harrison is missing a few teeth, he look like he had a running with the powdered stuff while growing up in the UK, this is why he is seeking a new life here in Trinidad now.   :rotfl:

Do me a favor buddy, don't commit any crimes because Jack will be on you like jeps on a wooden house.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 04:26:18 AM by Jack Horner »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2012, 06:15:12 AM »
You keep side stepping my question and for the third time.

Who is VF Ladies Football Club and what league they compete in ? Do they play in WOLF League ?

I now know who you are  Football supporter, and all time time I thought you were Sancho until one of your buddies send me a PM telling me who you are and its none other than Kevin Harrison.

I saw Kevin Harrison the other day and he now works with a good friend my mine at Full Circle.

Harrison is missing a few teeth, he look like he had a running with the powdered stuff while growing up in the UK, this is why he is seeking a new life here in Trinidad now.   :rotfl:

Do me a favor buddy, don't commit any crimes because Jack will be on you like jeps on a wooden house.

Sunshine, you may somehow think you are safe to spread lies about people. But you should know that people like Jack Warner step on turds like you and whenever they find it useful, will throw them aside. Yes, I lost a front tooth at a beach football competition in Tobago, big deal. When did you lose your balls and begin skulking around without the guts to even state your name? T&T is a small place, dicksplash.   

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2012, 06:31:00 AM »
You keep side stepping my question and for the fourth time.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2012, 01:40:55 PM »
Because you are so dense and lazy. The information you require is right here on this site. Go find it yourself.

And by the way, Mr "I know everything about T&T football", everybody on this site knows who I am. I've even done interviews for the site. Take your head out of Jacks arse. (That's not ass a la Mr Glasgow, it's arse as per Jack Horner)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 01:43:44 PM by Football supporter »

1]; } ?>