April 27, 2024, 01:39:50 PM

Author Topic: Nah 'Judas' Kid coming home next week, says Warner is a football illiterate  (Read 9557 times)

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
'THE NAKHID TRUTH'

Bahrain-gate gathers momentum.
By: Lasana Liburd (Express).

Trinidad and Tobago football fans anticipated a dramatic, hard-fought contest laced with patriotic fervour as the national team moved within three weeks of a possible place in the 2006 FIFA World Cup tournament in Germany.
They got more than they bargained for, although the first ball is yet to be kicked.
The local media remains gripped by the buzz surrounding Trinidad and Tobago's upcoming two-legged Play-Off fixture against Asian outfit, Bahrain, but it is an axed scout and equally-controversial high-profile administrator who hog the spotlight.
Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (T&TFF) special advisor and FIFA vice-president Jack Warner called his former employee, David Nakhid, a traitor on Monday and accused him of trying to gather footage for the Bahrain Football Association (BFA) in the build-up to their crucial qualifiers on November 12 and 16.
Nakhid, who worked as a chief scout for the T&TFF for much of their 2006 qualifying campaign, countered via live broadcast on I955FM that his former boss was stupid and dishonest.
Nakhid and Warner were unavailable for further comment yesterday, while national coach Leo Beenhakker, a Dutchman who previously held posts at top European teams like Real Madrid and Ajax, tried to keep his distance.
Nakhid alleged that Beenhakker's Dutch assistant, Wim Rijsbergen, racially insulted him and their dispute led to the Trinidadian being ostracised from the national set-up.
He also charged that Rijsbergen exchanged videotapes of Trinidad and Tobago players with a Bahrain official.
"No, he does not know what he is talking about," Beenhakker told the Trinidad Express. "It is unbelievable."
The veteran coach then remembered an urgent meeting he had to attend and asked to be excused.
Nakhid suggested he had proof and that the matter was not closed.
"I have some e-mails which I can provide in the near future, God willing, that show (Rijsbergen) has been exchanging videotapes of Trinidad with a Bahrain official," said Nakhid, in response to Warner's accusation. "To say that sending a tape or receiving a tape is treachery is just stupid."
Nakhid, who claimed to be Bahrain's national under-20 coach-in-waiting, has repeatedly denied having any role with the Asian country's senior team or, more specifically, in helping plot the downfall of the land of his birth.
The ex-national captain countered that Warner was trying to escape from fulfilling financial obligations to his former employee and suggested the FIFA bigwig might be trying to destabilise his own team.
"They owe me certain monies and they seized the opportunity to do this and not pay which is Jack Warner's typical tricks," Nakhid told I95. "I guess he has the Trinidad and Tobago public distracted now, which is what he wanted to do.
"As a matter of fact, it reminds me of 1989. I only hope they won't sell the country out a second time around by distracting the country from the issue at hand, which is going to Germany."
Nakhid insisted he did more for Trinidad and Tobago than Warner and that he still had his country at heart despite being on the verge of accepting a post from the BFA.
"My record is there for anyone to see," he said. "Let Jack Warner show his record...let the T&TFF show their record. The public will always have me down as a son of the soil and somebody who has always given his heart to Trinidad and Tobago.
"I think the Trinidad and Tobago public already knows how many times (Warner) has sold them out for more than 30 pieces of silver. Look at the 2001 World Cup (Under-17 tournament in Trinidad and Tobago) and how many credits and grants were given to him and members of his family for this tournament."
Nakhid's opening statement was arguably his most pertinent. "It has reached the stage of ridiculous now," he said.
Nakhid says he’s no sell-out.
By: Zaid Mohammed (Newsday).

Under fire former Trinidad and Tobago football captain David Nakhid yesterday rubbished claims by the Football Federation that he had sold out his country to Bahrain for 30 pieces of silver.
And he has launched a stinging attack on FIFA vice-president Jack Warner who made the charge as Special Advisor of the Football Federation.
Nakhid also promised to reveal everything about his reported links to the Bahrain Football Association and the reasons he was axed as team scout for the Warriors when he returns to Trinidad and Tobago early next week.
Nakhid spoke yesterday to Newsday sports columnist Andre Baptiste on the Dale and Tony Show on radio station i95.5FM.
The 41-year-old is currently in Bahrain where he has been reportedly been offered a top coaching position for the Bahrain Under-20 team which he said he will consider after November 16.
He is currently at the centre of a swirling controversy surrounding a reported offer extended to him to assist the Bahrain Football Association, weeks away for a crucial two-leg play-off with Trinidad and Tobago.
Winner of the play-offs on November 12 in Port-of-Spain and four days later in Manama will secure a berth in the 32-team World Cup Finals in Germany next year.
Yesterday Nahkid said it was ridiculous to suggest that he is a traitor as suggested by a Football Federation media release on Monday which stated that an acquaintance of his has been attempting to secure video material of recent Trinidad and Tobago team matches. "The exchange of tapes is quite normal. In fact the coaching staff has sent video material to Bahrain. I have e-mails to prove this. So it is absolutely stupid to suggest otherwise," said Nakhid.
He said Warner and the Football Federation were trying to distract the public from the issue at hand which he said was getting the national football team to the World Cup in Germany.
Nakhid said the Football Federation has realised that they made a mistake by terminating his services by claiming that he made racist comments about the Syrian community in a televison interview two weeks ago.
Nakhid said that he was fired because of a run-in he had with assistant national coach Whim Rijsbergen in Panama City prior to a crucial CONCACAF World Cup qualifier earlier this month.
He said he has given 24 years of his life to Trinidad and Tobago football and has not benefited in any way from his exploits on the field. It is understood that he has an outstanding claim of US$100,000 for his work as national team scout which he intends to collect from the Football Federation.
While in Bahrain Nakhid said he was invited to watch the senior team practice but bluntly refused acknowledging that he could be photographed and the image used for publicity purposes which will further place him in a bad light with the Trinidad and Tobago public.
He suggested that the focus should be on getting the national team ready for the play-offs and not about treachery. The former midfielder also slammed what he described as a "culture of mediocrity" being promoted by the Football Federation.
He maintained that he is a free agent and that he must explore his options since he had a wife and family to maintain but insisted that he is not a traitor to the Trinidad and Tobago cause.
David Nah-Kid coming home next week.
By: Nigel Simon.

New Bahrain Under-20 coach, T&T’s David Nakhid has labelled his former employer, FIFA’s vice-president Austin Jack Warner as being football illiterate.
Contacted in Bahrain yesterday, Nakhid, who was fired as a T&T scout last week because of an alleged racist comment towards the Syrian community, said:
“I have been here for the past couple of days having discussions with the Bahrain Football Association about my role with their youth team.
The former T&T captain made it clear that his stay in the Asian country was for that purpose only. He defended himself against statements made by the T&TFF that he was assisting the Bahrain FA for the World Cup play-off with T&T on November 12 and 16.
In a release on Monday,the T&TFF said that it was investigating reports of the involvement of Nakhid with Bahrain.

The statement read:

“The T&TFF, following its own investigation, can reveal that by all knowledge, a female acquaintance of Nakhid approached local media houses for video footage of recent matches played by the Warriors.
“Those enquires were in fact made early last week ahead of the revelation that there was some link between Nakhid and the Bahrain FA.
“Nakhid’s link contacted T&TFF media for tapes or DVD’s of the national team recent matches and whatever was possible from the earlier stages of the World Cup 2006 campaign, stating that it was to be used for producing a documentary on the team’s progress which Nakhid never discussed with anyone of the team management, nor with the T&TFF, nor with the Local Organising Committee (LOC) Germany 2006.
“Sunity Maharaj, executive producer of local television show Total Football and Ruskin Mark of NCC Channel 4 both revealed that they were approached by the same female acquaintance of Nakhid.
“Her request was for the tapes to be used as personal archive, after she enquired why they were being sought.
“In both instances she was referred to the T&TFF, because they are well aware that they hold the rights to these type of footage,” Maharaj stated.
The T&TFF release also alleged that Nakhid has been appointed as scout advisor of Bahrain's national team.
The president of the General Organisation for Youth and Sports (Goys), Shaikh Fawaz bin Mohammed Al Khalifa, was also quoted in the Bahrain Tribune as saying that he had made a “lucrative offer to Nakhid which he could not refuse.”
“When contacted in Zurich on Monday evening, FIFA vice president Jack Warner confirmed that the talk in Zurich is all about Nakhid.”
“For 30 pieces of silver, T&T has been sold out! This makes what Jamaica has done look guiltless,” Warner said.

David replies:

I’m not involved with Bahrain. No secrets in the game soft spoken David Nakhid said from Bahrain yesterday:
“From my initial conversation with the Bahrain FA, I made it clear to them that I only wanted to be involved with the youth team.
“I wanted nothing to do with their World Cup campaign, and I have not been involved.
“They agreed with my request and since then I have been looking at their youth programmes. I have not even seen their senior team players in training.”
With regards to being made a lucrative offer that he could not turn down, Nakhid says:
“My offer is not an enviable one, its quite a normal offer in terms of coaching.
“The accusations levelled at me by the T&TFF has made the public hysterical and this is all part of psychological warfare being used by Bahrain.
“And they seem to be winning, because Jack Warner and the T&TFF seem to be aiding them.”
Asked if he would assist the T&T team should a request be made for information on the Bahrainis, Nakhid said:
“Don’t forget I was fired by the T&TFF not too long ago, so I have no obligation to assist them. Also, it will not be ethical, considering my new role in Bahrain.”
Asked to further clarify his role in the reported requests for tapes of the T&T matches for Bahrain,Nakhid responded:
“It’s a game, they don’t need my help with getting any tapes of T&T matches, because both technical staffs have already exchanged information.
“Rob Baan, the Dutch scout hired by the T&TFF to spy on Bahrain and the Bahraini scout have already exchanged information about each other’s team.
“At this level of football, there are no secrets in the game, but Mr Warner, being the football illiterate that he is, will not understand that.”
Nakhid said it was “madness,”referring to stories that an alleged female friend had been asking around for tapes on the national team to give to the Bahranis.
“It’s madness, imagine they choose to attack some female acquaintance of me.
“They do not know that tapes have been sent to Bahrain by the T&TFF staff already.
“So for Baan (the Dutch coach in the employ of T&T) sending tapes of T&T to Bahrain, would you call him a traitor too?
“I will be coming home within the next week and will be holding a press conference to clear up all that has transpired.”
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 01:14:27 PM by Flex »

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Nahkid.. I would stay in Bahrain If I were you... You lil Fukkkar
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
Sad to say. But at one time i looked up to David Nakhid. You really disapointed me Nakhid man. I hope you don't continue talking shit until the game start.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
fellaz, it have bright fellaz out here....somebody figure out how to harness all this shit these men does be posting, and put it to constructive use - like convert all that keyboard strikes into raw mechanical energy.
And about the shame...men still ent have no shame yuh know!!?we hatta harness that too...something good MUST come out of all of this.

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I never thought much better of nakhid cause he was trouble from day one , since in de hay day of the stike squad. Gally boot his arse out toutmoon .
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
if shit was sugar Nakhid would a solve the current Caroni crisis in Trinidad

Ms que un club.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
allyuh doh study nakhid
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2005, 09:42:03 PM »
forget he...serious...if i was don leo i woulda put de barhain coach to sit and watch all we sessions....come in the dressing room before and during half time  of the matches ...AND THEN STILL PUT 5 IN DEY MUDDER C#NT..... then i will turn to nakhid and wink and say....cccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnttttttttttttttttttttttt   !!!!
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: allyuh doh study nakhid
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2005, 09:46:15 PM »
Nakhid is a big notorious maco meh man masking as a big ears football scout

Ms que un club.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2005, 09:46:38 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: damn straight..they cud know everyting but they cant stop we from cutting they ass!
Back in Trini...

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
This entire situation come like everybody wake up one day with KND-itis.

Assness fuh so!

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
'THE NAKHID TRUTH'
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2005, 02:17:44 AM »
'THE NAKHID TRUTH'

Bahrain-gate gathers momentum.
By: Lasana Liburd (Express).

Trinidad and Tobago football fans anticipated a dramatic, hard-fought contest laced with patriotic fervour as the national team moved within three weeks of a possible place in the 2006 FIFA World Cup tournament in Germany.
They got more than they bargained for, although the first ball is yet to be kicked.
The local media remains gripped by the buzz surrounding Trinidad and Tobago's upcoming two-legged Play-Off fixture against Asian outfit, Bahrain, but it is an axed scout and equally-controversial high-profile administrator who hog the spotlight.
Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (T&TFF) special advisor and FIFA vice-president Jack Warner called his former employee, David Nakhid, a traitor on Monday and accused him of trying to gather footage for the Bahrain Football Association (BFA) in the build-up to their crucial qualifiers on November 12 and 16.
Nakhid, who worked as a chief scout for the T&TFF for much of their 2006 qualifying campaign, countered via live broadcast on I955FM that his former boss was stupid and dishonest.
Nakhid and Warner were unavailable for further comment yesterday, while national coach Leo Beenhakker, a Dutchman who previously held posts at top European teams like Real Madrid and Ajax, tried to keep his distance.
Nakhid alleged that Beenhakker's Dutch assistant, Wim Rijsbergen, racially insulted him and their dispute led to the Trinidadian being ostracised from the national set-up.
He also charged that Rijsbergen exchanged videotapes of Trinidad and Tobago players with a Bahrain official.
"No, he does not know what he is talking about," Beenhakker told the Trinidad Express. "It is unbelievable."
The veteran coach then remembered an urgent meeting he had to attend and asked to be excused.
"I have some e-mails which I can provide in the near future, God willing, that show (Rijsbergen) has been exchanging videotapes of Trinidad with a Bahrain official," said Nakhid, in response to Warner's accusation. "To say that sending a tape or receiving a tape is treachery is just stupid."
Nakhid, who claimed to be Bahrain's national under-20 coach-in-waiting, has repeatedly denied having any role with the Asian country's senior team or, more specifically, in helping plot the downfall of the land of his birth.
The ex-national captain countered that Warner was trying to escape from fulfilling financial obligations to his former employee and suggested the FIFA bigwig might be trying to destabilise his own team.
"They owe me certain monies and they seized the opportunity to do this and not pay which is Jack Warner's typical tricks," Nakhid told I95. "I guess he has the Trinidad and Tobago public distracted now, which is what he wanted to do.
"As a matter of fact, it reminds me of 1989. I only hope they won't sell the country out a second time around by distracting the country from the issue at hand, which is going to Germany."
Nakhid insisted he did more for Trinidad and Tobago than Warner and that he still had his country at heart despite being on the verge of accepting a post from the BFA.
"My record is there for anyone to see," he said. "Let Jack Warner show his record...let the T&TFF show their record. The public will always have me down as a son of the soil and somebody who has always given his heart to Trinidad and Tobago.
"I think the Trinidad and Tobago public already knows how many times (Warner) has sold them out for more than 30 pieces of silver. Look at the 2001 World Cup (Under-17 tournament in Trinidad and Tobago) and how many credits and grants were given to him and members of his family for this tournament."
Nakhid's opening statement was arguably his most pertinent. "It has reached the stage of ridiculous now," he said.
Nakhid says he’s no sell-out.
By: Zaid Mohammed (Newsday).

Under fire former Trinidad and Tobago football captain David Nakhid yesterday rubbished claims by the Football Federation that he had sold out his country to Bahrain for 30 pieces of silver.
And he has launched a stinging attack on FIFA vice-president Jack Warner who made the charge as Special Advisor of the Football Federation.
Nakhid also promised to reveal everything about his reported links to the Bahrain Football Association and the reasons he was axed as team scout for the Warriors when he returns to Trinidad and Tobago early next week.
Nakhid spoke yesterday to Newsday sports columnist Andre Baptiste on the Dale and Tony Show on radio station i95.5FM.
The 41-year-old is currently in Bahrain where he has been reportedly been offered a top coaching position for the Bahrain Under-20 team which he said he will consider after November 16.
He is currently at the centre of a swirling controversy surrounding a reported offer extended to him to assist the Bahrain Football Association, weeks away for a crucial two-leg play-off with Trinidad and Tobago.
Winner of the play-offs on November 12 in Port-of-Spain and four days later in Manama will secure a berth in the 32-team World Cup Finals in Germany next year.
Yesterday Nahkid said it was ridiculous to suggest that he is a traitor as suggested by a Football Federation media release on Monday which stated that an acquaintance of his has been attempting to secure video material of recent Trinidad and Tobago team matches. "The exchange of tapes is quite normal. In fact the coaching staff has sent video material to Bahrain. I have e-mails to prove this. So it is absolutely stupid to suggest otherwise," said Nakhid.
He said Warner and the Football Federation were trying to distract the public from the issue at hand which he said was getting the national football team to the World Cup in Germany.
Nakhid said the Football Federation has realised that they made a mistake by terminating his services by claiming that he made racist comments about the Syrian community in a televison interview two weeks ago.
Nakhid said that he was fired because of a run-in he had with assistant national coach Whim Rijsbergen in Panama City prior to a crucial CONCACAF World Cup qualifier earlier this month.
He said he has given 24 years of his life to Trinidad and Tobago football and has not benefited in any way from his exploits on the field. It is understood that he has an outstanding claim of US$100,000 for his work as national team scout which he intends to collect from the Football Federation.
While in Bahrain Nakhid said he was invited to watch the senior team practice but bluntly refused acknowledging that he could be photographed and the image used for publicity purposes which will further place him in a bad light with the Trinidad and Tobago public.
He suggested that the focus should be on getting the national team ready for the play-offs and not about treachery. The former midfielder also slammed what he described as a "culture of mediocrity" being promoted by the Football Federation.
He maintained that he is a free agent and that he must explore his options since he had a wife and family to maintain but insisted that he is not a traitor to the Trinidad and Tobago cause.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 06:45:14 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
WE GO BE WAITING FUH YUH BY DE AIRPORT!!

yuh mudda kant!! 

by de way, if somebody really bump off nahkid when he reach here, everybody on dis site might be ah suspect.....lol

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2005, 04:25:06 AM »
forget he...serious...if i was don leo i woulda put de barhain coach to sit and watch all we sessions....come in the dressing room before and during half time  of the matches ...AND THEN STILL PUT 5 IN DEY MUDDER C#NT..... then i will turn to nakhid and wink and say....cccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnttttttttttttttttttttttt   !!!!

alyuh have tuh stop calling people c*nt when alyuh want tuh f*ck up ah man, cause ah c*nt is ah nice thing!!!!

and ah real love dat!!

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2005, 05:26:20 AM »
Andre, big magician wasn't specific enough, he shoulda say " put 5 in dey dutty mudder c.nt."
Ah sure yuh eh tink ah dutty c.nt nice.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2005, 05:36:52 AM »

Ah hear they calling him coach dumbo! and he players glad..cause he blocking the hot sun from hitting dem while training..

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
ah hear immigration and customs waiting for he mudder c**t, ..who knows they might find some Bahrainian hashish, a little bit ah gat and 2 mini scuds missiles in he luggage..

Let him deal with big Harry at Golden Grove ;D
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
'THE NAKHID TRUTH'
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2005, 07:32:11 AM »

'THE NAKHID TRUTH'
Bahrain-gate gathers momentum
Lasana Liburd

Wednesday, October 26th 2005

Nakhid, who worked as a chief scout for the T&TFF for much of their 2006 qualifying campaign, countered via live broadcast on I95FM that his former boss was stupid and dishonest.

Nakhid's opening statement was arguably his most pertinent.

"It has reached the stage of ridiculous now," he said.

source: Trinidad Express
Live large and prosper!

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2005, 07:35:58 AM »

alyuh have tuh stop calling people c*nt when alyuh want tuh f*ck up ah man, cause ah c*nt is ah nice thing!!!!

and ah real love dat!!

Ah go still call ah man so wen ahwa frig him up..........take pri..  u cuuuuuunn ;D
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
I know this:

DK has always been a loyal servant to TT football.

He has always been outspoken about football injustices.

No one has ever had reason to question his committment to TT football.

The TTFF on the other hand are infamous for their lies and mismanaagement.

David I'll wait for ur Press Conf. breds.

Sorry but if the man says he's not helping Bah. vs. TT. He would have to be a damn ass to say thatn and then turn around to do it.

DK doesn't have such a history of idiocy. However, in terms of idiocy...that could be the TTFF's middle name.

DK's record speaks for itself. I'll wait 'till I know otherwise to judge him. And JW will not be the deciding factor for me.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 'THE NAKHID TRUTH'
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2005, 07:38:00 AM »
 Too much Baccahanal in the place...we need to just cool down and concentrate on the game..The media playing the ass too because they sensationalising the ting..I don't mind if after the we play and beat Bahrain they do a big expose on the TTFF ,Nakhid, warner and whoever....just not now..ppll will watch news and buy papers anyhow ....Go T&T

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I know this:

DK has always been a loyal servant to TT football.

He has always been outspoken about football injustices.

No one has ever had reason to question his committment to TT football.

The TTFF on the other hand are infamous for their lies and mismanaagement.

David I'll wait for ur Press Conf. breds. I couldn't have said it better myself but ...Jamaica sell we out....anyhow...Go T&T

Sorry but if the man says he's not helping Bah. vs. TT. He would have to be a damn ass to say thatn and then turn around to do it.

DK doesn't have such a history of idiocy. However, in terms of idiocy...that could be the TTFF's middle name.

DK's record speaks for itself. I'll wait 'till I know otherwise to judge him. And JW will not be the deciding factor for me.

Peace,
VB

Offline jaden

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
the same football illiterate(mr warner) get nakid ass out ah jail in lebanon and he had to run to trinidad from that country
mistakes are stepping stones to success

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
The same ftbl illiterate has deceived the TT and football public b4.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
i grow up in tunapuna right.it had a bullerman by de name ah bunca.dat is wuh nahkid need.bunca ha to rest on him up in honeymoon grounds.he go get back focus and clarity.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Nahkid.. I would stay in Bahrain If I were you... You lil Fukkkar

hahahhaa :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Man go be in that press conference with bottle to pelt

And for real
i remember when he was on news callin sayin dat he fraid for he life and warner get FIFA to flickin save him
U see ho wman does forget dred
Ungrateful traitor
Me ent care wha hehave to say.
Yuh doh take to position with the opposition days b4 the biggest game in our nation's history
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 08:50:45 AM by Marcos »
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
bunca the man who bull the cow??  ;D ;D ;D
He is a puna legend yes.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
This is just a very sad situation.

The WORST part of all this is not the Nakhid vs Warner "he say, he say" shit. That is normal TnT bachannal. It does always happen when things going well.

The sad part is that Don leo and his assistants are getting involved. My first thought when they were hired was whether they could handle a small-time operation like the TTFF. It seemed thet things were going well and now this shit.

I don't think it will distract them but it will definitely make them think twice about staying for a next four years.

VB is making some sense the full story has not been told.

It is conceivable that Nakhid decided to take money for U-20 work and is distancing himself from the senior team. However he would be beyond naive to expect that Bahrain are not using him, even if it is just to create this kind of commess. If he was thinking straight and not trying to spite the TTFF he would have shown a lot more tact in this manner.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 09:13:22 AM by JDB »
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
VB, i agree with U 100%, d TTFF has aslways had a problem with the ever outspoken Nakhid. The media does bring all kinda propaganda and dangle it in front of we face and we taking d bait. Nakhid could be guilty of these accusations but let we just wait till we see and hear everything b4 we judge d man. Nakhid has never turned his back on us b4 and personally i dont think he dat bad mind.
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2005, 09:00:17 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Horse if Nakhid only know how he damage his reputation
like he forget his chiren gonna have to live dey life with ppl $h*ttin dem up
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Yes but what poor judgement he has shown in taking a job with Bahrain in this time... if he is so well known in the middle east... there would have been other offers....

The fact probably is when the offer came he was only too glad to take it outta spite and badmind... The perception of the whole situation is very bad.... I think the TTFF probably acted badly.... but two wrongs don't make ah right...

The man gone against.....
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

1]; } ?>