April 19, 2024, 10:01:23 PM

Author Topic: Execution Video Shows Stabbing and Stoning (GRAPHIC)  (Read 2513 times)

AirMan

Execution Video Shows Stabbing and Stoning (GRAPHIC)
« on: January 02, 2013, 06:35:12 PM »
If you are one who have only heard, but never seen.

http://myvoicetv.net/syria-execution-video-shows-stabbing-and-stoning/

Internet video posted by Syrian rebels appears to show fighters loyal to President Bashar al-Assad stabbing two men to death and stoning them with concrete blocks in a summary execution lasting several minutes
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 06:54:38 PM by AirMan »

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Execution Video Shows Stabbing and Stoning (GRAPHIC)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 10:10:51 PM »
I don't think I could watch this one nah.....somebody have tuh tell me how bad it is first

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Execution Video Shows Stabbing and Stoning (GRAPHIC)
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 10:52:28 PM »
I don't think I could watch this one nah.....somebody have tuh tell me how bad it is first

As bad as it gets. I just freeze frame through it. I ain't up for that tonight
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 05:23:52 AM »
Haven't watched the videos and don't intend to...I watched a video a while back ( I guess to satisfy some morbid curiosity) in which some Nigerian men were caught by a mob and burned alive...they put tyres around them, doused them with gasoline and set them alight ; you could see their skin literally melt off as their screams grew fainter and fainter...the crowd, including women and children, just seemed to be looking on in delight. That was some sickening shit!

AirMan

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 05:42:04 AM »
Fellas pretend you about to watch a horror movie.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 05:49:11 AM »
I don't think i could defend these arabs anymore nah, it seems like them fellas love tuh put themselves on display as heinous blood thirsty savages, not that the white man was any different, but these men take the cake as far as putting their dirt in plain view.

i said a long time ago, it's not the religion, but the ppl who follow it. ah know it have fellas who would think i'm being an apologist, but i'm really not. IMO these "so called" muslims the world over not doing themselves any favors when they continue to be soooo callous and barbaric.

i think condemning the religion along with the ppl is like throwing out the baby with the bath water, and God knows for some of the BS written in the hadith it do look like the religion endorses this madness, but hadith is not the quran, which for the most part barely never mention capital punishment.

BTW for fellas like true trini and CO who have an axe to grind, soo that i'm clear, i find arabs to be extremely repulsive, vengeful and uncouth for the most part, and i can't fackin stand a lot of them with their racist cold hearted arses and their doltish culture,

but to the credit of the good individuals amongst them that i have met along the way, they don't deserve to be lumped in with the rest of the unsavory arabs (which are plenty). and yes i fackin despise their dirty culture. very hot headed backward overly emotional ppl.  :puking:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 05:51:45 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2013, 07:39:57 AM »

Yuh will survive.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2013, 07:51:53 AM »
No thanks. Reading about it is sufficient. According to recent reports, the death count in Syria is now up to 60,000.

BEIRUT • The United Nations gave a grim new count Wednesday of the human cost of Syria’s civil war, saying the death toll has exceeded 60,000 in 21 months — far higher than recent estimates by antiregime activists.  The day’s events illustrated the escalating violence that has made recent months the deadliest of the conflict — rebels pressed a strategy of attacking airports and pushing the fight closer to President Bashar al-Assad’s stronghold in Damascus, and the government responded with deadly airstrikes on restive areas around the capital.

A missile from a fighter jet hit a gas station in the suburb of Mleiha, killing or wounding dozens of people who were trapped in burning piles of debris, activists said.

Gruesome online video showed incinerated victims — one still sitting astride a motorcycle — or bodies torn apart.

“He’s burning! The guy is burning!” an off-camera voice screamed in one video over a flaming corpse.

It was unclear if the government had a military strategy for attacking the gas station. At least one of the wounded wore a military-style vest often used by rebel fighters. Human rights groups and anti-regime activists say Assad’s forces often make little effort to avoid civilian casualties when bombing rebel areas.....

Read more ...
http://digital.nationalpost.com/epaper/viewer.aspx
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2013, 10:55:57 AM »
I don't think i could defend these arabs anymore nah, it seems like them fellas love tuh put themselves on display as heinous blood thirsty savages, not that the white man was any different, but these men take the cake as far as putting their dirt in plain view.

i said a long time ago, it's not the religion, but the ppl who follow it. ah know it have fellas who would think i'm being an apologist, but i'm really not. IMO these "so called" muslims the world over not doing themselves any favors when they continue to be soooo callous and barbaric.

i think condemning the religion along with the ppl is like throwing out the baby with the bath water, and God knows for some of the BS written in the hadith it do look like the religion endorses this madness, but hadith is not the quran, which for the most part barely never mention capital punishment.

BTW for fellas like true trini and CO who have an axe to grind, soo that i'm clear, i find arabs to be extremely repulsive, vengeful and uncouth for the most part, and i can't fackin stand a lot of them with their racist cold hearted arses and their doltish culture,

but to the credit of the good individuals amongst them that i have met along the way, they don't deserve to be lumped in with the rest of the unsavory arabs (which are plenty). and yes i fackin despise their dirty culture. very hot headed backward overly emotional ppl.  :puking:
This is more savagery than Islam. This is what we do in war.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2013, 12:08:45 PM »
I not watching that shit.  I remember watching the video of the beheading of Nick Berg by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi in 2004.  I could still see that shit playing in my head as I type... juxtaposed with the image of his middle-aged father curled up in the fetal position crying on his front lawn as he mourned for his son.  I have enough unpleasant shit to filter out at the end of the day than to watch this mess.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2013, 01:15:00 PM »
Correct, Jah Gol. Man's inhumanity to man.

In part, Bashar sees himself as having failed to preserve the house that Dad built. Ultimately, he will be held responsible for releasing the carnage. When one's back is against the wall, one kicks?

The carnage of young lives lost at a Connecticut school has eclipsed the outrage expressed about the loss of life on the road to Damascus. Once the loss of life occurs at some distance from our doorsteps, it becomes an abstraction. As such, it is qualitatively similar in reaction to Darfur and Kigali despite the distortion in factor (thousands dead versus tens dead) ... although these horrors come to our living rooms in HD.

These events are "equally" abhorrent. However, so too is the accompanying initial lack of political will to address the latter issue. Hundreds of Syrian kids have died at the hands of stable political calculus rather than from the deranged machinations of one mentally disturbed. The memory of today's young generation tomorrow - of intransigence today - will visit problems on our doorsteps tomorrow. Then what?

Anybody remember Beslan?

Turkey should be credited for what it has done but Erdogan can only do so much.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 04:53:49 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2013, 08:30:53 PM »
Bunch of F*cking cowards. I don't care what race, religion or nationality those shitheads are, this is just cowardly brutality. I really hope they get caught and locked up in prison for life.
You wonder if you were in the same position you would fight back and at least get a bullet to end it or inflict some pain on them, but I guess the victims were hoping it would stop before they were mortally wounded.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2013, 11:37:12 PM »
The evil things  that men do will live after them .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

1]; } ?>