March 28, 2024, 01:21:16 PM

Author Topic: Athletes to receive 15 condoms each for 2012 Olympic game.  (Read 6068 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Athletes to receive 15 condoms each for 2012 Olympic game.
« on: July 20, 2012, 07:59:19 PM »
Athletes to receive 15 condoms each for 2012 Olympic game.
By Damien Gayle and Rick Dewsbury (Daily Mail)

The oh, oh, Ohhh-lympics! As record 150,000 condoms are handed out to a host of super-attractive athletes, could London 2012 be the raunchiest games ever?

* Athletes will receive 15 condoms each for the 17-day festival
* 'I've seen athletes having sex out in the open, getting down and dirty on grass between buildings,' says U.S. women's goalie
* Victoria Pendleton among the glamorous female stars offered condoms.

You'd think they might want to save their energy.

But it seems that Olympic athletes will be working up more of a sweat off the field than they will on it this Summer.

In a sign of what the world's fittest sportsmen and women get up to in the Olympic village, a record 150,000 free condoms - 15 for each competitor - have been made available to them.

The phenomenal outpouring of prophylactics means there will be 50 per cent more available to athletes in London than the 100,000 handed out at the last Olympics in Beijing in 2008.

It works out at nearly 15 each for the 10,500 competitors taking part in the Games, with Durex ready to deliver more if the sports stars exhaust their ration.

They will, of course, be able to take a trip to the nearest chemist if they run out.

If sexual appetites among are as voracious as former Olympians have suggested, they're going to need every last one of the condoms provided.
Women's football goalkeeper Hope Solo told the Daily Mirror: 'There's a lot of sex going on at the Olympics.

'I've seen people having sex out in the open, getting down and dirty on grass between buildings.'
She added: 'I may have snuck a celebrity into my Beijing room without anybody knowing and snuck him back out. But that's my Olympic secret.'

It claimed competitors smuggled in drugs and filled water bottles with liquor to get it into the drugs and alcohol free zone.

The author wrote of bed-hopping and partying, adding: ‘No matter what your type, the Olympic Village can cater to it, providing the best physical examples on earth.

It is a promise that is easily kept, given the high-security, walled off community they spend the duration of the Games living in, protected from prying eyes.

Competitors sexual appetites seem to have soared since Seoul 1988, when just 8,500 condoms were made available.

For Barcelona in 1992, that number leapt up to 50,000. In the 2000 Sydney Olympics, organisers had to order 20,000 more after the initial allocation of 70,000 ran out.

However, the bed hopping may be slightly less frenetic with the London Games, since this year athletes' partners will also be allowed into the Olympic Village for the first time.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Athletes to receive 15 condoms each for 2012 Olympic game.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 12:15:13 AM »
Solo again
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

truetrini

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 10:05:13 AM »
Solo again
:devil:

no fella...if you Solo again, you don't need a condom.

Offline STMB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 03:22:56 PM »
One of the reasons why men can't run faster times outside of T&T.
That and eating everything in sight at the games village.
At least the less experienced newcomers to international competition.

truetrini

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 07:18:30 PM »
One of the reasons why men can't run faster times outside of T&T.
That and eating everything in sight at the games village.
At least the less experienced newcomers to international competition.

By your reasoning everyone should be running slower etc.  Is not jes trinis eating ah food overseas..is everybody..steups  I betting man getting more action at homke dan at olympics

Offline STMB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2012, 07:47:13 PM »
I personally have many a story about team mates I can share about trips to Europe and South America that I will not go into here. Is not just the athletes; it's mostly the fans approaching them, and men forgetting about what they there for.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2012, 05:13:10 PM »
The perks of being elte athletes!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2012, 07:04:25 AM »
I hear the swimmers especially doh stick...cause their events generally finish earlier so they could cut loose.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

1]; } ?>